• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Family Ritual Ch. 23

The Family Ritual Ch. 23

12

(c)2013 angelface195 all rights reserved

Here are the characters:

The Cassidy's
Matthew: The Patriarch
Helen: His wife
Hayley: Their youngest daughter
Samantha: Their middle daughter who is married to actor Brandon Mitchell
Denise: Eldest daughter married to Daniel Worth
Jonah: Eldest child and only son – he is married to Quinn

Son in law's
Brandon Mitchell - Actor
Daniel Worth –Sports agent
Quinn Cassidy – Daughter-in-law married to Jonah
Jake Harrison – Fiancé to Hayley
Mary Harrison – Sister to Jake
Stephen Cassidy – son of Dent Cassidy, suitor to Mary
Kenneth Baylor Cassidy – Head of the board
Blake Black: Family lawyer, keeper of the Ritual

The Chadwell's
Lord Thomas Chadwell
Lady Catherine Chadwell
Mason Chadwell –great nephew to Matthew, fiancé to Daniela
Claudia Chadwell-Winston and her husband, Martin Winston
Braxton Chadwell and his wife, Tara
Carlton Chadwell and his wife, Carmen
Sylvia Chadwell-Sawyer and her husband, Adam Sawyer

Staff
Margaret Jones – Assistant to Hayley
Brian West – Assistant to Jake
Daniela – Frederick's daughter and now submissive to Hayley
Marvina – New Housekeeper to Hayley and Jake

***

Mason felt nothing as he sat down to breakfast. His father sat with him and they talked about family business as Mason ate his breakfast. Thomas asked his son if he wanted to go riding with him in an hour or so.

Mason agreed. He hadn't been riding in a very long time and felt the need to get out the house and into the air. Thomas left him and Gerard came to get the tray. Mason took a shower and got into his riding clothes. It was noon as Mason went outside. His horse, Mandy was saddled and waiting. "I'm so happy to see you." Mason said to the horse as he patted her and gave her some sugar.

The horse nuzzled him. Mason was surprised to see all the male members of the family and Jake astride their mounts waiting to go riding with him. "It's an all-male day today let's get ready to feel the wind and enjoy the day." Said Thomas and off they went.

***

Daniela's day started the same except thee Chadwell's physician had been called and just wanted to ensure that Daniela was able to participate. She's perfectly healthy and the babies are doing very well." Said the doctor to Lady Catherine, after he finished examining Daniela.

"Thank you. She can participate in the parameters we've set?" Lady Catherine asked.

"Yes, but don't tire her out too much. I think a few orgasms, maybe two or three at the most should suffice for the day." The doctor said as Gerard led him out.

Daniela got dressed. Hayley and the rest of the women were waiting for her downstairs. They were all going to have afternoon tea later in the day. In the meantime, she would get to know her future in-laws.

It was crisp and cool outside and they all took a walk through the grounds. Lady Catherine showed Daniela the gardens. They were beautiful even in winter and Daniela couldn't wait until the flowers bloomed. "Are you sure you don't want a spring wedding?" Sylvia asked excitedly.

"No, I really like the winter and I think that the Castle will be beautiful with twinkle lights." Daniela said.

Lady Catherine took her arm, "I love a winter wedding and I assure you my dear the Castle will be spectacular to welcome you into the family. I know that you have your own means and your father would like to be included, but we would like to take care of the wedding. Please allow us. Your father can, if he wishes, host the rehearsal dinner."

Daniela smiled, "Thank you so much. You have treated me like a daughter. I am so grateful."

"It is we that are honored. We are happy to have you join our family." Lady Catherine said squeezing Daniela's arm.

"I do have one favor to ask?" Daniela said biting her lip.

"Anything." Catherine said.

"Would you shop with me for my wedding dress?" Daniela asked.

From behind them, Claudia rolled her eyes and said, "Oh brother." Tara gave Claudia a scathing look. Claudia shut her mouth, but stuck out her tongue. Tara ignored her.

"My dear girl, you will have a designer design your dress. You are my daughter. All the women in our family have their dresses made, so no worries about that." Catherine said as they continued to tour the grounds.

***

Mason felt hot. He felt as if he wanted to strip off all his clothes. They had lunch out near the lake. Thomas was watching him and knew that they would have to return home soon. He gave Jake a look. Jake grinned. The formula was beginning to work.

Braxton glanced at his brother and Mason looked back at him. Mason imagined Braxton naked. He imagined taking his cock in his mouth and knew it was nearly, but not quite as big as his was. Mason shook his head, damn, he had never sucked a cock in his life, why was he thinking of this? The formula Mason thought.

Jake went over to Mason. "I think we should go home. It is time to begin the ritual in full. Tonight you are with us men."

Mason pulled Jake to him and kissed his mouth. Jake responded. The others watched for a few moments. Thomas broke it up. "Let's get home and get more comfortable."

All during the ride, Mason watched the men. He wanted to suck and fuck and be sucked and fucked. His dick was hard and throbbing. Every move the horse made, made Mason want more. His dick felt as if it would explode any minute. He needed to get home.

***

Daniela felt her nipples harden. She felt her pussy getting moist. Lady Catherine noticed that she was rubbing her legs together. She gave a nod to Tara who took Daniela up to her room. Hayley helped Daniela change into a white long robe with a zipper down the front. The rest of the women changed into black see through nightgowns.

Tara looked sexy in her black long nightgown with a slit up the side. Daniela could imagine licking her black pussy, tonguing it, savoring the taste.

Tara noticed the look and licked her lips. Alas on this trip, it was not to be. Tara said to Hayley, "Is her pussy as good as I'm imagining it to be?"

Hayley laughed, "Better."

Gerard arrived. He led the women down to the bottom of the castle. They went through two doors. There was a room with a thick heavy door. Gerard took a large key and opened it. The room looked something out of a Jane Austin novel. It was very feminine, very Victorian but if you looked closely, you could see the wrist and ankle restraints on the bed, the spanking chair, the punishment bench and the cross on the wall with restraints. There were cameras in the room.

A large television which was on the wall, looked out of place in the room. Gerard turned it on. Daniela could see another room, a room that looked like a medieval dungeon. She could see Mason, entering the room. He was wearing black silk long pants with a drawstring and nothing else. All the men of the family were wearing black robes.

Gerard said to Catherine, "May I join the men now, Madam? Tea will be brought up later by Edwina."

"Yes, go and have a good time. Tell Mason I will see him tomorrow." Catherine said.

***

Daniela's pussy was hot. She was so warm she wanted to just dive into all the beautiful pussies before her. Hayley unzipped her robe and it fell to the floor. The women all knelt to feel her pregnant belly. Lady Catherine took Daniela's hand and led her to the bed. She was in charge. "Tara tie Claudia to the spanking bench. It's time my daughter experienced some of what she's been dolling out to her husband."

Claudia started to protest but shut her mouth when she saw the look on her mother's face.

Carmen grinned at her mother-in-law. She was looking forward to this.

"Since Hayley is our guest, she may have the choice of the whip, the flogger or the paddle." Catherine said as she ran her hand over Daniela's breast.

Daniela shivered. Hayley picked up the paddle. It was a beautifully crafted one. "It's been in the family for years; my grandmother used it on my grandfather." Catherine said and began sucking on Daniela's nipple.

"She may have two or three orgasms. Tara, come join us at her other breast." Catherine said, "While Hayley is paddling. I think twenty will do. Hayley, you may give her five."

Hayley was gleeful in her paddling of Claudia. She didn't like her cousin, Claudia at all. Claudia's tears were falling freely, but not necessarily from the paddling, but from the humiliation of being struck in front of Daniela.

When Hayley was finished, she looked to Lady Catherine who told Carmen to take up whatever device she wished to use on Claudia. Carmen took the flogger and waited for her mother-in-law to give the order. "I think six from Carmen who you've spoken to with such disdain." Catherine said as she licked down Daniela's body. "Sylvia, come and take care of mother."

Sylvia crawled onto the bed as Catherine opened her legs. "I love being here mother." Sylvia said as she began to lick. Catherine pulled her daughter in tighter to her pussy.

Hayley kissed Daniela's lips, then moved down to her breasts as Daniela began to watch the screen.

***

Mason was tied to what looked like to him the rack. Mason was stripped of his black silk pants and his legs were fettered. His dick stood straight up. His father pressed a button on a remote and the platform Mason was laying on rose. Thomas pressed another button and the platform righted itself until Mason was standing straight up. His dick was level to Carlton's mouth. Carlton removed his robe and began to suck his brother's cock.

Mason let out a moan, "Yesss, that's so good. Suck my cock." He groaned. Jake came over and kissed his mouth. He and Mason swapped tongues and Jake kissed down to his nipples. Braxton came over to his father and pointed to the floor. Thomas smiled and knelt down. He caressed Braxton's cock. Thomas moved his hands up and down on his son's fat, long dick. "Don't play with me or I'll spank your ass purple." Braxton said grabbing his father's head and forcing his mouth onto his dick.

Adam had put on a condom and was lubing his cock. He took Martin by the waist and put him over the chair. He spanked Martin's butt several times, then put first one finger, then two up Martin's anal passage. "It looks like your wife has been using her strap-on quite religiously. You're more open than the last time I was here."

Adam guided his cock into Martin's rectum and began to fuck him. Martin moved his ass. Adam was so good. He was almost as good as Claudia.

***

Claudia's punishment was over. Catherine ordered her to go between Tara's legs and eat at Tara's shrine until Tara was satisfied. Catherine herself was indulging in the tasty pussy of Daniela while she had already come in Sylvia's mouth. Hayley was enjoying Daniela's sucking on her pussy. She had missed Daniela's talented mouth while Carmen was savoring Sylvia's pussy and ass; licking from top to bottom.

Sylvia who rarely got her pussy licked had already cum once from Carmen's touch.

Daniela had cum once already and was a bit tired. Lady Catherine realized this and stopped tonguing her. Hayley was still in heat as she climbed off Daniela. Lady Catherine got her strap on and while Daniela was watching Mason, Catherine fucked Hayley.

***

Mason wanted Jake to fuck him. He started to beg for Jake's cock in his ass. He pleaded, he cried. They obliged him by taking him down and onto the bed. He was strapped in, his anal passage lubed. Jake put on the condom and slowly slid in Mason's ass, "Shove it in! I want it all. Take me with your big black dick, fuck me." Mason yelled.

Gerard entered the room. He stripped out of his robe and took Mason's cock in his mouth. Mason fucked deep into Gerard's mouth. The man that had taken care of him and that he loved almost as a father. Gerard worshipped Mason's prick. He loved Mason as a son and sucked his cock with love and care. When Mason came in his mouth, he swallowed him down gratefully. Softly he kissed Mason's mouth, put on his robe and left.

Jake watching all of this grabbed Mason's hips and shoved all the way in. Mason yelled in pain, but pushed back. Adam pushed Thomas onto the bed. He told Martin to go fuck his father-in-law, and then Carlton. Adam went behind Carlton and began fucking him. Braxton stroked his hard cock. He put on a condom and grabbing Adam's hips he fucked into him. They all watched Jake and Mason.

***

Daniela watched the fuckathon amongst the men. It made her very horny again. Licking her lips, she stared at Tara. Tara stared at her. She pointed to Tara who crawled on to the bed. Tara looked at Lady Catherine who gave her permission. Tara and Daniela got into a 69 with Daniela on top. Claudia was ordered to get behind them and suck Daniela's ass.

Claudia was enraged, but did as she was told. She was in heat and hadn't been satisfied all day. Daniela came quickly and brought Tara to orgasm just as quick. Tara came screaming, "Oh Shit girl, you can eat my pussy any day." She said as she clawed the sheets.

***

Everyone had cum except for Thomas. Father and son got in a sixty-nine position and Mason sucked his father's cock deep in his mouth. Mason gobbled his father pricked, he sucked down Thomas' cock as if it were the finest piece of meat. Mason licked and sucked as everyone else watched him.

Daniela in the other room grabbed the back of Lady Catherine's head and shoved her into her pussy as she watched Mason and Thomas.

As if she had been struck by lightning as she watched Mason explode into his father's mouth, Daniela found her climax and practically lifted off the bed, her belly lifting into the air. Mason stared into the camera. It was as if he were looking at her.

***

Daniela lay back onto the pillows of the bed completely and utterly spent. Edwina came into the room with a cart filled with food for high tea while Gerard went into the men's room with another cart.

***

After eating and drinking, Lady Catherine called for Gerard. He came into the room and lifted Daniela who had been put back in her robe and took her out to the elevator and up to her room. He placed her in her bed and she fell fast asleep.

The rest of the women spent the time until dinner enjoying themselves. They formed a daisy chain and ate pussy until they were satisfied.

***

Mason was tired. He ate and drank. "I think I'll have a tray brought up for dinner. I'm too tired to come down."

Thomas chuckled, "I'm sure you are. Who would you like to bring it?"

Mason looked at Jake. "Jake would you bring me my dinner?" He said licking his lips.

"I will if Braxton will join us." Jake said.

Braxton grinned and agreed.

***

Daniela slept the rest of the night. Tomorrow she would be with Lord Thomas and Jake. The rest of the men would be in town, Hayley would be meeting with the dressmaker, while the women would be with Mason. None of the men really minded because on the last day they would get all the pussy they wanted.

***

Mason fell asleep. He was awakened by his brother Braxton sucking his cock, as Jake stood by the bed stroking his. Mason smiled and reached out for Jake. Jake got on the bed and over Mason's handsome face. He fucked in Mason's mouth and Mason sucked him. Mason took Jake's cock from his mouth and said, "Thank you for Daniela. You were right; I could suck you all night long."

"Then do it and make me cum or I will take you over my knee." Jake said raising an eyebrow.

Mason took Jake's cock back into his mouth and sucked him dry.

After all this sex, Mason ate dinner with Jake and Braxton. Adam came up and joined them.

After dinner, Mason spent time alone. He thought about this entire day. He never would have believed it. He never would have thought it was possible. He was totally and absolutely astounded by his and everyone else's behavior. Mason had enjoyed all of it. He knew it was the formula. He knew that he shouldn't want it, but he wanted it.

Mason's thoughts went to his mother. He thought about her creamy thighs, those thighs that had given birth to him. Tomorrow he would be between them and he found that he couldn't wait.

Mason got into bed. His dick was hard again and he thought about Daniela. He stroked his cock as he thought of spanking her ass and turning it bright pink. He thought of how Daniela sucking his cock, the twirling thing she did with her mouth. He thought of her burgeoning belly and how he couldn't wait to sink his cock inside her again. He thought of Daniela as his cum spurted into his hand and he passed out and asleep, his cum still dripping from his hand.

Day 1 of the ritual of Mason and Daniela was over.

***

Gerard came into the room and found Mason asleep. He cleaned his hand and tucked him into bed. He kissed Mason's forehead and went back to his room. He went into Daniela's room and saw she was asleep. He kissed her forehead and she stirred. "Sleep well Miss Daniela." Gerard whispered, "Sleep well, I wish you all the happiness in the world. You are marrying the best of them."

***

The morning brought with it Daniela sleeping late into the morning. Today she would spend with Jake and her soon to be father-in-law. The babies were doing the dance in her stomach and Daniela went to shower to get them to calm down. When she came out a tray with her breakfast was waiting as was Lady Catherine and Hayley.

"Good morning dear, I had chef bring up your breakfast. You really slept late. How are you feeling?" Lady Catherine asked. She looked quite beautiful in a long blue dress.

Daniela kissed Lady Catherine's cheek and then Hayley's. "I'm fine. I slept like a log. The babies woke me. I believe they were starving."

"We thought you'd be hungry so we prepared steak and eggs with hash browned potatoes." Catherine said lifting the silver lid over the plate.

Daniela's mouth watered and she dived into her plate. Catherine poured her a large glass of orange juice and gave Daniela her prenatal vitamins.

Hayley watched her and said, "I will be leaving for London today. I'm going to Alexander McQueen for the fitting for my wedding dress so I want you to rest. The women will be leaving at three to be with Mason. You'll have dinner with Jake and Lord Thomas and spend the rest of the evening with them. We want you to take a walk, a nap and someone will awaken you about three to begin getting ready.

Daniela thanked them, finished eating and went downstairs. Mason saw her and kissed her cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. I slept like the dead. The babies woke me up. They were very hungry. How are you?" Daniela asked stroking his face.

"Yesterday was intense and I'm sure today will be the same. I heard that you are resting until three. I'm glad about that." Mason said.

"Your mother says that she's staying away from you until the time comes." Daniela told him.

Mason looked at Daniela guiltily, "Last night, I thought of you and came all over my hand."

"You did. I'm happy. I saw all the sex you were having with the guys and it was hot." Daniela said kissing his cheek.

Mason blushed. "Never in my life did I think I would suck a dick, but I wanted it more than I could breath. I know it's the formula but Jake's dick tasted so damn good."

***

Claudia was in a foul mood. Her mother had forbidden her to cum. When her husband came to bed that night she wanted him to eat her pussy, but Catherine had forbid it. She had also forbidden her from punishing her husband in any way.

She watched Mason and Daniela and began to hate Daniela even more. Tara watched her. "Don't you ever learn your lesson?"

Claudia frowned, "What do you have to say to me bitch?"

"That's exactly what I mean." Tara said getting threateningly close, "You've been riding my ass since I married your brother and I've put up with it because I know that deep, very deep down inside you're an insecure bitch. Why your husband married you is a mystery to me. He must be a serious masochist..." Tara started to continue, but Claudia, held up her hand.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Family Ritual Ch. 23

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds