• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 12

Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 12

1234567

Note: This is a work of FICTION! Although the areas this story takes place in are real; all of the landscapes depicted, the people described, and everything else this story uses to make it enjoyable reading for you are NOT REAL. As you read this story, try to remember:

THIS IS A NOVEL!

47. A Straight Family Affair

Anton said, "Bernice you are up; would you like to tell us about your initiation into the world of sex?

"My story is a little stranger than most and I hope you will not be judgmental about it. It opened my eyes to the wonderful and varied world of intimacy, with a wide range of people."

Felix replied, "We are not here to judge, we are just here talking among friends."

"My high school graduation and 18th birthday present was a trip Paris, France. It was like my parents second honeymoon. My parents rented a two-bedroom apartment overlooking a beautiful park in the center of the city. My brother, Ted, and I shared one room, and my parents had the other. At night, we could hear them making love, and they were not quiet about it.

Night and day, Ted and I went everywhere together; we were on our own exploring everything we could find. We saw the Sorbonne, and several others parts of the University of Paris. We walked along the Left Bank. We saw the Eiffel Tower, and all the other touristy things Paris has to offer. Ted and I became closer and closer. We started kissing and snuggling like lovers, because everyone we saw was doing it; and we felt out of place not doing it. We took a boat ride at night, on the River Seine, and it was magical. Making out with Ted was fun at first, and then it became more intense. It came to the point where we could not keep our hands off one another. Even our parents noticed the change in our behavior, and remarked that being in Paris had changed us.

One evening, our parents were going to the theater, and we had plans to go to an art show. My dad was in his tuxedo, my mom was in her ball gown. We saw them off in their taxi, and I began to walk towards the gallery. Ted grabbed my hand and said, "You are coming with me." I did not object, because we had been having so much fun together. When we got into the elevator, he pinned me up against the wall and kissed me. He said, "I cannot take any more of this; I am going to make love to you."

I said, "You can't do that, I have never had sex before."

Very calmly he said, "Yes, I know. I also know that you are taking the pill, because I checked your luggage. I hate using condoms, but I would have used them to protect you. Now come with me, you are about to lose your virginity, all of it."

I had no idea what he meant by 'all of it', but I found out soon enough. He took me to our bedroom, and said, "If you tell me no, I will stop, because I will not rape you."

"I stood there mute." He yelled at me to say something. Finally, I said, "Okay."

He smiled at me and told me I would not be sorry. He would take me gently, and I would never regret it. He told me to undress him, which I did. I saw my first live male penis, and he was big, very big. He told me not to worry; it would fit in me, without any problem."

He undressed me tenderly, kissing me every time a piece of flesh was exposed. By the time he had me naked, I was steaming. He said to me, "Lesson number one for most girls happens in the back seat of the car, and it is a blowjob. You get to do it kneeling down in front of me. You also will swallow my semen as it comes out of my penis. You may as well learn it all from the very beginning." He really did not give me a choice, because he threw a pillow on the floor and had me kneel in front of him. He told me what I was doing right and wrong from the very beginning. He did not make me take more of his penis into my mouth than I could handle. Eventually he said that he was going to cum. He grabbed my hair and told me not to back away. He told me to keep pumping my head, until he was finished, and to swallow as quickly as I could. He must have had a quart of semen stored up in his balls, because when he started to cum he did not stop. I swallowed and swallowed, until tears flowed out of my eyes. However, I did not miss a drop. When he stopped cuming he pulled me into his arms and kissed me long and hard. His tongue was in my mouth fighting with my tongue, until he heated me up again. He praised me over and over again for the wonderful job I had done. He told me how many girls had failed doing what I had just accomplished. He told me how proud he was of me, and how much he loved me. He was going to put me into bed and make me the happiest girl on the face of the planet.

I don't know how many times I came while ministered to my body, but by the time he finished licking my pussy, his hair looked like he had just come out of the shower. My voice was hoarse from yelling his name and screaming at the top of my lungs that I was cuming. I did not think I had any strength left in my body.

He crawled up between my thighs and grabbed my knees, pinning them by the side of my head. I looked at him with fear in my eyes but he kissed me and said, "Just trust me; know that I love you, and I will try not to hurt you."

I was wide open when he put the head of his penis inside, but I felt his entrance into me. He saw the fear in my eyes, and he started kissing me to make me forget what was going to happen. He started moving his hips in short strokes, but his kisses made all the difference in the world. My hands were wrapped around his head and I held him close to me, until it happened. With one powerful stroke, he broke my maidenhead and was as deep inside me as I could take. I did not scream or cry, because my wonderful brother did such a terrific job of preparing me for this event. He lowered my legs, until my knees pointed at the ceiling and he pulled my hips until they were on his lap, and then he began fucking me. I had given him a blowjob and swallowed his semen. He had made love to my body and caused me to come more times than I could count. He had taken my virginity and caused me no pain. Now he was fucking me as if he was someone I just met. I thought this is what he meant when he said, "I am taking your virginity, all of it." I was wrong. There was one thing left on his list and I didn't even think about it at the time. I was close to another orgasm when he pushed my legs up again. This time he held them together with one hand, and twisted my body to the right. It did not matter to me, because I was so close to heaven again, I could see the pearly gates. As the doors to that holy place opened, and I saw the bright lights, he withdrew from my pussy, and pushed his dick completely into my ass. I was already screaming in ecstasy, so I guess the extra screaming did not matter. He was 10 1/2 inches into my ass, pumping away furiously, as he had been in my pussy, and there was nothing in this world I could do about it. A thumb was playing with my clit, while the other hand was holding my legs, and massaging my breast. I could not understand why my body was reacting feverishly to this terrible invasion of my bowels. I was tingling all over. I could not stop my ovaries from clenching, and trying to bring me to another orgasm. This wasn't right, this is not what sex is supposed to be about; why did it feel so good? I looked at Ted, and he was smiling at me.

"You like it, don't you?"

I replied, "Yes, but why is my body reacting to something so gross?"

"It's not gross; it is part of making love. There is more to learn, and eventually, I will teach you all of it."

"Oh God, I am cumming again". I did; I had my first anal orgasm, and shortly afterward, Ted blasted his load into my colon. As he promised, I no longer had a virgin spot on my body.

All of a sudden, from the door behind us, there was applause. There stood my mother and father, still dressed in their finest clothing. There was no sense trying to cover-up now, because they had seen us in the worst possible position. I could not understand why they were applauding, because I wanted to die from embarrassment.

My father said to my mother, "I told you Paris had changed them."

"You were right dear. Now they are exactly like us, and the pictures should be gorgeous."

I yelled, "Pictures, you took pictures of Ted and me making love?"

My mother approached the bed, sat beside me, and pulled me close to her. They are for our special family album. No one except us will ever get to see them. Your father and I have some explaining to do, and then we would like you and Theodore to join us in our bed. We have waited a long time for this day. We hoped it would happen, but we never pushed you in this direction. You see, your father and I are actually brother and sister. I took my mother's maiden name so we could marry. We were genetically tested to make sure both you and Ted would not carry any chromosomes that would make you malformed. Fortunately, our parents genes were so mixed up, we knew of you would be fine. Both of you, if you want to continue with your relationship, will have to do the same thing. If this is just a one-time tryst then there are no worries about children."

"Mom, can we talk about this over coffee, this is a lot to digest."

"As long as you and your brother stay naked, I will make coffee. We also brought home some dessert, because we had a feeling the two of you would be in bed together."

"Are you and dad going to be naked also?"

"I had not planned on it, but it does seem fair, so we will be naked alongside you."

"What happened to your play? The tickets must have been expensive, and you didn't go."

"There was no play. We just had to give you a little time, and a little confidence that we would not be home for several hours. This is what we came up with, and it worked."

I hugged my mother, and asked her, "When did parents get so sneaky?"

"Parents have always been sneaky. Children have always been a little bit slow to realize it."

"Not fair mom, but I love you anyhow. I will make the coffee, while you get undressed."

My brother said, "You have seen her in a bikini often enough; can't you just imagine the rest of it."

His father smiled. "I will ask you the same question, when your mouth hits the floor."

Moments later, our parents came out of the bedroom stark naked. I now knew where Ted inherited his large cock from. It was my mother that blew Ted and me away. We knew she had a diamond belly ring, because we saw it every time she wore a bikini or a short shirt. However, we did not know she had her nipples pierced and had small, dangling diamonds hanging from them.

Ted's eyes were riveted on her breasts, until she raised her foot, put it on a chair, and spread the lips of her vagina. He nearly fell over when he saw my mother's clit ring with a small diamond hanging from it.

My dad said, "Ted you can close your mouth now."

My brother could not speak. His eyes were riveted on my mother's clit, until my mother said, "Lick it."

Those words got through to my brother's brain. He kneeled down in front of her and attached his mouth to her pussy. My mother grabbed his head and kept him there, feasting in the delight of her son's tongue. When she could no longer stand, she grabbed his hair and took him to her bedroom.

I wanted to follow to see what was going to happen, but my father stopped me. He said, "Young women, you are coming with me." He had so much love in his eyes for me; I did not hesitate to go with him. When he saw the blood on my bed, he smiled. "I am so proud of you. You save yourself for your brother, the same way your mother saved herself for me. It is a wonderful way to begin a relationship."

He climbed on top of my body and worshiped it for over an hour. When he was finished with me, I was in love, not only with my father, but with my mother also. She came to me after Ted fell asleep in her bed. When my dad saw her enter the room, he moved over to Ted's bed, and allowed my mother to initiate me into the wonders of a woman's touch. In one night I went from being a virgin, to a young woman, who not only wanted to make love, but needed to make love. It did not matter if it was a man or a woman. It just had to be someone that I liked, and I thought would be compatible with me in bed.

Patricia asked, "What happened between you and your brother?"

"Genetically, we could not have children, and sooner or later, I wanted to have some. We still see each other, once in a while. It hurts when we do, because we love each other so much."

"There are a lot of children out there who want to be adopted, and live with loving parents."

"We know that, but they will not allow a brother and sister to adopt a child."

"If that is all that is stopping the both of you from being together, I can help you with that."

"We have asked lawyers to do it, and they told us there is no way around that law."

"Speak to your brother, and if that is the only thing that is stopping the two of you from being together, and being happy, call me and I will get it done for you."

Bernice was all over Patricia, thanking her for trying to help her and her brother. She went outside to call him.

Felix looked at Patricia and asked, "What are you up to now?"

"Why does everyone think I am up to something, when all I am doing is trying to help?"

"Word has gotten around about you Patricia. You are not to be trusted when you offer someone help, and you have access to a computer. If you are caught, you are to be arrested and your computer taken away from you."

"You have been talking to that big mouth Alan, haven't you? I will get even with him, if Sergeant ever stops hitting him."

"Alan made the mistake of marrying his cousin. Sergeant guards her like a pack of elephants protects their young."

"Perfect! I will send Sergeant an email once every week, using Susan's email address, and tell him Alan is hitting her. My revenge will be sweet."

"Patricia you are evil."

"I am not, I just believe in getting even with people who say nasty things about me. Do you want to dance?"

Anton, Mark, and Felix said, "Yes."

Patricia smiled. "You all can't get on my good side at one time. We will go by alphabetical order, backwards."

Mark stood up, took her hand, and led her on to the dance floor. It was a wild Salsa number and they had a wonderful time doing it.

Felix tapped Mark on the shoulder when it was over and cut in. The band let loose with a fast Western musical number that had everyone panting at the end of it.

Anton stepped in, raring to go, when the band started playing a slow love song. Initially, he was disappointed, until he felt Patricia's breasts pressed into his chest and the rest of her body melt into his. He began to feel physical changes happen to his body, and he tried to back away from her, but she did not allow it to happen. Wherever he was, she was. By the end of the dance, he said, "Thank you," and ran to the bathroom.

Patricia walked back to the table somewhat confused. Felix and Mark were laughing and she asked them why. Mark asked her if she had any idea what had happened. She said "No, we just danced."

"Patricia, you have no idea what your body can do to a man. You may do it innocently, but the way you move could raise a man from the dead. To get close to a man, you have to press against him with your chest. The way you stand, and move your hips against a man's center drives him wild with passion. Your smoky eyes make you look like you are ready for bed and your lips just beg to be kissed. That is what you do to any man, and that's why Anton ran to the bathroom."

"Thank goodness Stephano and I never danced."

"You didn't have to dance to get reaction out of Stephano. You stood there, face to face with him, and kissed him. Your body had the same reaction on him, as it would have, if you were dancing."

"Oh my God, I tormented him, and I didn't even know it."

Bernice returned to the table, with a big smile on her face. "Patricia, whatever you can do for my brother Ted and I, we would be greatly appreciate it. He was flying on the other end of the phone. I have not heard him that happy since before our tests came back from the lab."

"Bernice, give me your phone number, I will call you tomorrow and get the information I need from you. It should not take me too long to take care of the paperwork you will use to marry your brother legally."

After Bernice left the club, Felix said, "I could use a hot tub, could you get me one of those?"

Patricia smiled at him and said, "Absolutely, when and where would you like it delivered?"

"I want fancy one with all the bells and whistles, and it has to be big enough for the four of us. Deliver it to my house a week from Friday, if it is convenient."

"It will be no problem Felix. Just have a check ready for $11,000, and give it to the men, after he installs it."

"Patricia, you do know I have a gun with me."

"Yes Felix, I know that, but who would you dance with to the next song? You would look funny in Mark's arms."

"I think I will call Alan and tell him we lost you."

"Alan would not mind at all. It is my father you would have to watch out for."

"We are going to take you home. It will be safer for all of us."

"Callalily promised to get me drunk first."

"Callalily is getting laid. We are your babysitters. You are going home: sober."

"It is not fair. I can't even go out for a good time and get drunk. You old men don't know how to show a young girl a good time."

Felix pulled a knife out of his pocket and approached the only strap that held the top of her dress up. Patricia screamed, "No, I will go quietly."

They took Patricia back to Callaway's apartment. The lights were on, and Patricia realized she did not have the key. She did not want to interrupt what they knew was going on inside. She couldn't get into Susan's house, because her keys were on the Callaway's kitchen table. Anton said, "Step aside; I will take care of this. He reached into his vest pocket, pulled out a little case, and opened the front door in less than 15 seconds. Patricia walked into the kitchen and got her belongings, while the men stood in the hallway listening to the carnal sounds emanating from the bedroom.

Patricia said, "I can drive back to Susan's house alone. I am sober, thanks to you three. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all the information you gave me tonight. I will let you know if it works."

"Don't think about anything, Patricia, just let it happen naturally."

She kissed the three men goodbye, climbed into the Dodge and headed home to Susan's house.

Felix asked his two friends, "Should we go around to the bedroom windows, pound on them, and scream his name, like we are drunk?"

Mark and Anton laughed. Mark said, "When he goes to work tomorrow, he is not going to be happy with us."

"I would be willing to take a chance. There are only so many golf balls he can hit at one time."

They walked around the back of the building, letting the chips fall where they may.

48. Changes in Strategies

She closed the door to Susan's home, locked it, and walked upstairs to her room. She looked at her computer and saw that she had messages waiting for her. She sat down, opened her log, and saw that they were all from Michael Free. The first and last messages were the same, so she knew what the ones in the middle were.

"Patricia, call me immediately, regardless of time of day. Where are you? Michael"

She picked up her phone and called him. It was 6:30 AM on the East Coast, so he might be up already. "Good morning Michael, Don't you yell at me, I have a buzz on, and if you do, I will hang up."

"Good morning Patricia. You went out last night, without your phone?"

"When you go out with the intention of getting drunk, you take as little with you as is humanly possible Michael."

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds