• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Faith vs The Charmed Ones

Faith vs The Charmed Ones

123

Author's note:

This is a Buffy/Charmed crossover story, written from Faith's POV, set after Season 4 of Charmed and a alternative ending to Season 3 of Buffy. The characters are all over 18 and some things are changed to fit the story.

*

So, what do ya do when you successfully take over a crappy town. Celebrate? Open a bottle of bubbly? Throw a parade? Crack some skulls? Something fun, right? But nope. Not if ya my boss. Or me, apparently. Boss man was happy for maybe an hour once we got Sunnydale on locked down and that magical barrier up to keep people out of our business, then he started yammering on about other threats and how I needed to deal with them before they come for us.

So here I am, San Francisco. Got to say, there are worse places to be. Honestly though I'm already a little homesick. Sunnydale was just getting good, especially now I've got myself a pet who I'm missing so bad.

Grinning wickedly I reached into my back pocket and pulled out the picture I took of B before I left, cute as a button in her collar and fluffy tailed butt-plug, eyes downcast in shame. I'll soon beat that out of her, but for now I like that she's fighting me. It'll just make it sweeter when she finally breaks and becomes my obedient little bitch.

Damn, just thinking about B makes me all hot and horny. Wish I could have bought her with me, but she isn't housebroken enough yet. Keeps trying to run away on me. Oh well, I'm a smoking hottie in a town full of rug munchers. I reckon I can find a sweet young thing to give me a lil' lickin'. Maybe get me a little ass too. What am I saying, definitely some ass.

So I tuck my picture of B into my back pocket and turn into the nearest dyke bar to where I'm staying. In the process I'm nearly knocked over by a pale little thing trying to scurry out of the door. Black as night hair, creamy skin, real red lips, tight little dress hugging her curves. She'd make a good Snow white if that dress wasn't showing off her titties so much. Actually she kinda looks familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

"S, sorry." She mumbled, trying to get past me.

Instinctively I blocked the exit. Briefly I considered whether it was worth the trouble, but fuck it. She was cute.

Putting on the most soft and comforting smile I could muster I said, "First time."

From the look on her face she noticed it wasn't a question, "Is it that obvious?"

"Yeah, but don't worry. There's nothing scary in here." I said.

"You sure about that." She said with them raised eyebrow, looking at a couple of butches in the corner.

"Them? They're harmless?" I said, then on second thoughts, "But hey, if you're worried I could protect you."

"I don't need anyone's protection." She snapped, obviously hitting a nerve.

"Whatever you say cutie." I smiled, looking her up and down.

"Hey, I don't." She insisted, "I can take care of myself."

"I believe you." I said, trying to sound sincere and doing a pretty good job of it if I do say so myself.

There was an awkward pause and then her shoulders slumped, "Sorry, I've just been a little on edge lately."

"No harm, no foul." I shrugged, before taking a tiny step forward, "Anyway, can I buy you a drink."

She bit her lip, "I don't know."

"Oh come on, you just got here. You really want to leave, just to work up the nerve to come back." I said. It was practically scripted out in my head at this point as I had talked many a first-timer back into a bar before talking my way into their pants. Waiting a beat I added, "Look, just stay for one drink, and if I bore you, or if you feel weird or something you can scurry away like nothing happened with those lingering questions of yours pretty much answered."

There was a very long pause, then inevitably she sighed, "One drink."

I smiled widely, first because I knew I had her hooked and just needed to reel her in, secondly because she turned around and showed off a damn fine ass as she wiggled it on her way to the bar. I followed close behind, trying not to stare at her ass too much, although she almost got me when she looked over her shoulder.

"I'm Paige by the way." She said, causing me to frown in recollection for a few seconds, prompting her to add nervously, "Matthews. Paige Matthews. That's erm, my name."

"Faith." I replied without thinking and then inwardly cursed myself. Boss man had given me an alias, and maybe I should have used it, but I doubted anyone in this town knows what a Slayer is, let alone the name of the current one.

"Really? That's... erm, different." Paige briefly frowned before smiling, "I like, different."

Her smile got a little flirtatious towards the end. It was more cute than anything. Showing her how it's done I grinned wide enough to show off my dimples and purred, "That's why you're here, right?"

"Yeah, pretty much." Paige blushed, before adding a little more gently, "So, you were buying me a drink?"

"Lead the way." I said, still trying to figure out why her name was familiar.

A couple more seconds later everything clicked into place and I did a pretty good job of fighting the urge to grin if I do say so myself. Course, it wasn't exactly guaranteed, but as we sat down and started talking it looked increasingly promising. When she eventually excused herself to go to the bathroom I checked out the other photo I had in my pocket and sure enough it was her.

Paige Matthews. One of the three witches, known as The Charmed Ones, that I'm here to 'subdue'. Boss's words, not mine. He then added that killing was preferable but as I had particular... quirks, I should feel free to explore other options. Hadn't been sure just from the photos, after all killing would be a lot quicker and easier, but now I've got one practically throwing herself at me I might as well have at least a little fun before things turn nasty.

And make no mistake she was throwing herself at me. Yeah, she was a little unsure of herself at first, but once I had a few drinks in her she just wouldn't shut up. She kept yapping on about her sisters, her home life, her sisters, her lousy job, even louser boyfriends, lousy men in general, and did I mention her sisters who she always seemed to have a weird fixation on. I was only half listening, and maybe not even that, because despite a few crumbs of intel on the other Charmed Ones what she was saying wasn't that interesting. It was what she wasn't saying which interested me.

The way she looked at me, bit her lip, smiled, and leaned in to talk to me, almost like she was sharing a secret. Perhaps most telling of all was when she would catch herself staring at my lips or my boobs, the latter of which was being put on display by one of my lowest cut tops designed to pick up hotties. It seemed to be working, although I was risking serious friend-zone if I didn't make a move soonish.

So since it had been several hours, and drinks, since we first met I finally got to the good stuff, "So how long have you been into girls?"

"I'm not really sure." Paige said, going quiet for a few seconds before adding, "I guess... I guess I've just been having some... thoughts lately. Really, really inappropriate thoughts."

"Inappropriate?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"No, not, I, I mean." She stammered before sighing, "You wouldn't understand."

"Try me." I pushed.

She was quiet for a minute and then said, "I, I guess I recently met a couple of girls, and they're great, really they are, and nothing could ever happen because it would be inappropriate and weird. But just because we're... friends. Like really, really good friends."

"Sounds like you want to be more than friends." I smiled.

"Well I don't." Paige insisted, then when I didn't look convinced added, "No, seriously, I don't. I would never... it just, can't happen. But, it got me thinking, that I should, you know... try something, different."

We exchanged a smile, and I offered, "And get all these inappropriate and weird thoughts out of your system?"

"Maybe." She said, "Or maybe, I wanna see where it goes."

I smiled, "And how's that been going for you so far?"

"Well... I haven't left yet." She flirtatiously smiled.

Taking that as a sign I decided to push her, "I guess, but you haven't really done anything yet, have you?"

She looked a little taken aback, the urge to make excuses and leave inevitably rising. Nearly always did with first timers, most of them sticking around despite that urge in my experience. Paige proved to be no different, after a long pause the pale girl relaxing and softly murmuring, "I suppose not... but, we could do something about that."

"That's so?" I grinned, "Got anything in mind?"

She blushed, glanced over to one of the dark corners of the bar where a couple of lipstick lesbos were making out, and then obviously gathering up her courage so she could quickly blurt out, "Well, I always wanted to know what it would be like to kiss a girl."

Her blush was wicked cute, and it only got cuter when I leaned in and said, "Well, that I could definitely help you out with."

"Ok." She said softly, quickly adding when I leaned in further, "But not here, ok?"

"Fine." I shrugged, standing up, "Follow me."

I took a couple of steps and smiled, able to hear her get up and follow me even over the sound of the soft music. The fact that she was wearing high heels definitely helped, those bad boys letting me know where she was at all times. Still I glanced over my shoulder to see how she was doing, a grin crossing my face as instead of the nervous deer in the headlights look she had when I first met her she looked reasonably chilled. More importantly she was totally checking out my ass, which I got to say is looking fine in one of my favourite pairs of leather pants. Making sure I give a little extra wiggle in my walk I make my way to one of the corner tables, taking a seat with Paige slipping in right next to me.

Turning to her I began, "Now just relax and-"

That's all I got out, Paige crashing her lips against mine and just holding them there for a few seconds. Then she started caressing my lips with hers, not objecting when I started kissing her back or when I suggested adding tongues into the mix. In fact she was the one who ended up getting her tongue into my mouth first, although I made sure the tongue fight ended in hers. Lasted quite a while though, way longer than most first timers when I finally get them into this type of kiss, and this was the first chick who ever started with the rough stuff. Had a couple of guys shove their tongues down my throat when I was still bothering with all that, but they weren't half as good as this girl, who was proving to know her stuff.

Just as I was really starting to like her Paige broke the kiss and murmured rather pitifully, "Sorry."

"Don't be." I said, trying to keep the annoyance out of my voice. Not sure I totally succeeded so I quickly added, "That was great."

"Thanks." She said in a voice barely above a whisper, her eyes travelling up and down my body with an unmistakable look of lust, "I... I just... you're really hot."

I smiled and was about to throw her back a complement when she leaned forward and kissed me again. It was becoming wicked obvious that she was still as nervous as hell and was compensating by attacking her fear head on. Not that I was complaining, and after a while I felt her relax into my arms, the kiss momentarily becoming real gentle before it kicked into high gear again. I definitely prefered high gear and things mostly stayed that way, the two of us making out for what felt like hours. The only thing that changed was that at one point Paige was either feeling real brave or real horny because the girl literally jumped up on my lap, not only straddling me but grinding up against my hot bod in just the right way to make us both squirm. Luckily we're sitting in a bench like area, our seats the joining type, which gave us plenty of room to move around. Unluckily I was running out of patience with this PG-13 shit. I came here to fuck, and that was what I was determined to do.

So after who knows how long I broke the kiss and asked her huskily, "So, ya wannna take this somewhere more private?"

I was fully prepared to have to talk her into it. Telling her the usual stuff, that she came here looking to experiment and she's liked everything so far, and if she gets freaked out later we can stop and she never has to see me again if she doesn't want too and shit, but I guess all that already crossed her mind. Either that or she was just so horny she didn't give a fuck.

Whatever the reason she smiled at me and said, "Lead the way."

*

The trip back to my hotel room was uneventful except for Paige looking anywhere but right at me for more than a few seconds, like she was terrified of anyone thinking we were more than gal-pals. I also resisted the urge to look at her, not wanting to scare her off considering I was so close to banging a hottie who could be my way into the Halliwell home. So I was on my best behaviour. Until we got into my room that is.

"Nice place." She murmured, looking around.

"Thanks." I said dismissively.

After living in one of Sunny D 'luxurious' motel rooms for about six months, and living in places even crapper than that, I had gotten used to the serious upgrade had been enjoying lately. This place was no different, and I loved it when I first saw it, but now it was something of a hindrance.

The frown on Paige's face kind of said it all, "What did you say you did again?"

"I didn't. But do you really want to waste time with details now?" I questioned dismissively as I slowly began to step forward. The look she gave me said I better come up with something quick, so I shrugged and clarified, "My boss is wicked generous. When he heard I was going to swing by San Fran for a little R&R he insisted on hooking me up. Didn't realise how nice it'd be till I got here."

"Wow, nice boss." Paige said, apparently buying it from the way she relaxed.

"The best... come on, I give you the grand tour..." I grinned, turning to walk through the suspicious luxury suite, Paige following me as I pointed out all the room's features, "We got a room with a view, TV and PlayStation, bathroom with actual running hot water, and a sweet minibar which is wicked expensive but my boss is picking up the tab so no worries. Oh, and my personal favourite, the bed."

I tried to repress the grin as I turned back to her and gave her the once over. She really is smoking hot. Hope that I don't end up having to kill her.

Right now I'm more worried about her bolting as she's looking wicked nervous again, so I ask, "So... can I offer you an overpriced drink?"

"Na, I'm good." Paige said, then after a beat added, "So you're just visiting."

"Right." I confirmed, "Which kind of works out for you. Regardless how this goes I'll be gone in a week and you'll never have to see me again."

"Yeah, I guess." She said, not sounding very enthusiastic.

"Look, don't over think this. Doesn't have to mean anything. It can just be some fun, get it out of your system, like I said, or..." I trail off my little speech, which honestly sound really rehearsed considering how many times I'd said it, Paige not really listening as she took a deep breath then pulled that oh so short dress over her head, real slow and sexy like, leaving her just standing there in her undies.

They were small and lacy, really accentuated her curves even more than the dress if that was possible. Then, apparently feeling emboldened by my staring, Paige said, "Shut up and fuck me."

Not needing to be told twice I moved forward quick as a flash and kissed her, Paige wrapping her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist. We stayed like that for a little while, making out like crazy, but honestly it wasn't long before I started moving her towards the bed. To my delight she reached behind her and unclipped her bra, getting rid of it just before we got to the bed, me wasting no time in pushing her down and getting on top of her. To do that I had to break the kiss momentarily, but we soon had our lips together again, our hands all over each other as we began grinding against the other sweet spots.

Since I was getting nothing but green lights and I was wicked hungry and horny it wasn't long before I was making my way down her body, hoping to satiate both Hs with the yummy treat that was between her legs. Course, I made sure to take a detour up each well rounded boob, paying some attention to each of those rock-hard nips. She really has a wicked set, and if I was in the mood or really thought she needed a little more relaxing I'd happily spent hours suckling on those full, round twins. But she was all but begging for it, her body all wound up and ready to pop. The feeling of her hand pushing down on my head sealed it and after only a few minutes of tittie sucking I slid my tongue down her flat stomach and settled in between her thighs.

I grinned widely when I saw just how wet her panties were, another grin crossing my face after I press my nose against that soaked fabric and breathed in the sweet scent of an aroused lesbian virgin. I continued enjoying the scent as I slowly reached up and grabbed the tiny pair of panties, looking up into her eyes as I slowly pulled them down, discarded them and made my way back to my prize.

Unable to resist I waited a few seconds, then licked my lips and said, "Tell me what you want."

"Lick me." Paige groaned huskily after a couple of shallow breaths, her taking a couple more before she realised I wanted her to be more specific. She was reluctant to do this at first, but just when I thought I was going to have to talk her into it Paige gritted her teeth and in a rather demanding tone said, "Lick my pussy. Eat me! Do it! Please, I OOOOOHHHHHHH fuckkkkkkkk!"

Soon as the Witch said the magic word, ha, I gave her what she wanted in the form of a real long slow lick from the bottom of her pussy to the top, making sure to linger on her entrance and flick her clit at the end. I avoided her entrance and clit on the following licks, just concentrating on her pussy lips as I got down to some gentle cunt lapping.

Now see, this is my idea of foreplay. All that tittie play and tongue kissing is fun and all, but so is spanking and beating the crap out of something. Actually I prefer the latter, but I'd pretty much take a gentle rug munching over all of the above. As in both giving and receiving, of course. In fact I've got to admit as much as I like licking up some creamy goodness and making some chick squirm beneath me with just my tongue I'll take shoving some slut's face in my cunt and making her lick me over any other form of foreplay. Not that I'd do that to a first timer, at least not one that I'm planning to get some future use out of. No, I'm gonna ease Paige into this whole dyking out thing. Well, my way of easing in.

Paige seem to be digging my way so far considering she was moaning and writhing on the bed, her right hand quickly entangling in my hair as she pushed me into her pink. She even started begging for more way sooner than I thought she would, "Ohhhhhhh Godddddddd, eat me, mmmmmmm yessssss, lick me, lick meeeeeee, oh fuck, HARDER! Lick me harder! Work that tongue you fucking bitch! Get it inside me and fuck me! Oooooooooh God yes, fuck me hard. Fuck me with your tongue. Tongue fuck me you fucking OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MYYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Rewarding her for being the most eager first timer I ever had I, eventually, slammed my tongue deep into her cunt as it'll go. I listen to her squeal in pleasure and then wait a heartbeat or two, letting her get use to the intrusion and anticipate what comes next. Then I start sliding my tongue in and out of her twat, sliding against the inner walls and finding all of her sweet spots... and then ignoring them.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Faith vs The Charmed Ones

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds