• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Long Flight

Long Flight

I love transatlantic flights; some people hate the long boring hours, but not me. Life is what you make of it and while for some a Boeing 747 might be a place filled with half sleeping people, it was something completely different to me. This plane is my hunting ground. The pathways between the chairs are like the open places in the forest where the deer find their way. The business class is like a pond in the middle of this forest were the most luscious and well fed deer appear, so open and vulnerable. The restrooms are like small dark caves; very tempting to lure and corner the deer in and feed on them.

And the deer. Well, as the wolf watching the deer I am watching the women enter the plane. I have done this many times and know exactly what to look for. I see them pass, glance over their tickets noticing their names. I look at their bodies, noticing their features. That however, is not even my primary concern. I am not looking for flesh. I am looking for prey. I look at their eyes, I wait until they look back at me, watching their reaction. Some look like goats, lowering their gaze. Those are the easy ones, the low hanging fruit I take when I like their flesh enough.

But then, there are the interesting ones. Looking back fiercely, but with a twinkle in their eyes. I know they are aware of what I am. A hunter and they know they are the prey.

They will not make it easy on me, but they will give me the challenge I want. The others can have the easy ones. I look at the other crew members for a moment. They are all picking their targets. I am lucky with this crew; we are all in on it, making it so much easier to hunt. Cooperating to get who we want;) the ones entering don't stand a change.

Suddenly, instinctively my eyes focus on a girl entering. Even before I have her ticket, even before I know her name and even before I look her in the eyes I already know. This is the one; she will be mine.

I look at my mate standing next to me. She has noticed what I am looking at. Four eyes now following the girl. This is my lucky day. Those tits, that ass. I want her badly.

As soon as the plane takes off the hunt starts. I make sure I get as much contact with her as I can. She is with a friend, but that is not a problem; my mates will handle that.

I observe her, talk to her. I get to know her slightly. I make a few jokes just to see how she reacts. The talk and jokes get naughtier. I can see she likes it, her smile, a little coloring of the skin. I can see in her face she; wants it, but she waits as if she needs proof of me being worthy. I realize she is not a deer, she is a fellow wolf and we are courting in the middle of a hunt.

When her friend goes to the toilet we are all ready. A quick of a hand, a kiss, a touch and a whisper asking if she has ever done it this high. When I leave them with her, I can see parts of her exposed flesh, teeth sinking into it, hands stroking her skin. I notice my arousal but ignore it for now.

I walk over to the girl and whisper to her that there is something happening with her friend, but don't worry. She follows, intrigued.

We arrive at the secluded spot we use as a crew. I let her in. She stands still, looking at the scene before her. Her friend is being licked, her body shining with sweat. Her arms are tied above her head while she sucks the cock of the other male in my team.

I move behind the girl I so desire, whisper in her ear how easy it was to seduce her friend. I tell her to look at the scene really well. I notice her scent changing a little, her breathing becomes faster.

This is what I was waiting for. I look at my mate and nod. She immediately moves in, grabs the girl's hair, kissing her passionately. I notice how eagerly she gives in; I see my mate's fingers move inside the girls pants. I hear the moan when her fingers find her clit and rub it.

My body moves, my hands work quickly and her clothes fall to the ground. When I touch her skin it feels electrifying. I feel the softness, the tension in her muscles. When my mate's kiss ends I can hear her heavy breathing, her moans as my mate's fingers work on her clit, push inside her, arousing her even further.

For a moment she seems to resist, I hold her arms forcefully as she fights me. But fingers are so distracting, she is so aroused. I can see it in her eyes, she wants to fight me but it is getting harder. Just for a moment I let go of her arms. I can see her eyes light up; maybe she can win the fight after all? But then my fingers find her nipples. I hold her tight while I pinch them hard. Fingers moving so much faster, the feelings are overwhelming. Her scream is silenced by another kiss from my mate.

I know she is mine now and I can see this in her eyes. My mate lets go just as I grab her head and force her on her knees. Her resistance is gone and she readily takes my cock in her mouth. I feel so powerful now; this is so much better then prey. I surprised a fellow wolf and now she is mine. I enjoy her mouth, keeping a little pressure on her head to let her know this is her fate.

My mate decides she wants in and pulls her backwards, the girl's face landing between her thighs. I order her to lick my mate and she readily obeys. I push apart her knees and invade her slit. I feel her react to my movements, her back arching, enjoying the pleasure. I look into the eyes of my mate, riding the girl until I can see the climax starting in her face. I fuck the girl hard and fast. We come together while we feast on the girl.

I am still catching my own breath when I look down on her. Moisture is dripping down on the floor and her breasts are heaving. I see her friend, with a distant gaze, sitting in a chair. I look up at the guy who just finished with her.

"You can have her now."

I walk over to the chair, and pull the girl out and push her on her knees. I enjoy her sucking my cock while I watch my prize being fucked by the rest of the crew.

I see the passengers leave the plane one by one. They have no knowledge of what happened on this flight. The girl and her friend approach. They look tired, have a reddish skin color. The girl stops for a moment and smiles at me.

"Our return flight is next week. See you then!"

She says

And they walk out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Long Flight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 271 milliseconds