• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Vaulting Horse

Vaulting Horse

I love to have you tie me up. Now I almost can't come without it. Whenever I'm playing under my sheets I need to feel your voice and your hands pinning me down. I need to feel you have me restrained and helpless. I don't know where that urge came from. Somewhere deep and primal inside me I guess. Some urgent, wet response you bring to life with your rich sexy voice and your power.

I wait for you in our room. I pull the sheer red body stocking on with slow deliberate movements, feeling the stretch of the lace over my breasts. I reach down and snap the fasteners shut over my pussy. Like that's going to stay shut once you are here! But I need it closed now for a slinky effect. I run my hands over my hips, smoothing the body stocking, checking it in the mirror. I see myself through your eyes. I imagine your voice, "My sexy baby," and I feel the wetness building inside me.

I smile and step into my red fuck-me shoes.

I feel your presence behind me before you even speak to me. Your breath on my neck, your murmur against your hair that makes me shiver. Your hands are so strong on me, pressing me hard against you. You only have to press behind me and I can feel my body start to open for you. My pussy lips peel back like the petals of a flower unfolding for you.

Your lips tickle my ear. "I'm so full of cum for you. Where do you want it today? Are you wet? Of course you are."

Your hand between my legs confirms what we both already know.

"The horse. I want the horse. Tie me?" It's almost a plea, like I am afraid you will deny me.

"You sure? Sure you want that?" You like to tease me, make me wait. "Want me to ride you baby? Ride you hot and hard? With my long hard cock in your pussy?"

"Please, please, oh please..." I never meant to be this yielding. I meant to tease back, really I did, but I melt before the power of your voice, your strength that makes me dissolve so completely.

You lift me easily onto the vaulting horse. My mouth feels the soft leather. I stretch my hands out for the straps as you fasten me. Firm but not too tight. You strap my legs wide apart to wooden legs of the horse. Your hand pauses thoughtfully over my red lace crotch.

"It opens. You can open it there." I can be really helpful. Really obvious.

You're not playing ball with me. You are going to prolong this. I hear that little intake of breath. The little catch in your voice. "Not yet baby. You've been bad. First you have to be punished."

You give me a few slaps with your cock. "I think you need a spanking. I think you need..." You break off here and walk slowly around me. I feel the wet tip of your cock rubbing against my thigh, my arm, my shoulder.

"I think you need to look at my thick cock swinging." You are in front of me now, standing near my head. You put your hand under my chin and raise my head slightly. "I think you need to see what you will get soon in your hot pussy, baby. I think you need to taste it."

The tip of your cock presses against my lips. I can't move. My hands and feet are tied. "Take it. taste it. Take it in." Your cock won't be refused. My mouth parts and my lips are stretched tight around your shaft. You take my head in both hands and start to pump my mouth with a slow deep rhythm "Take it all baby." I know that you are looking down at me, hands tied, head held. I know you are watching your cock disappearing between my lips. I feel the throb and the urgency of your voice as you build. "You want me in your mouth? Yes? You want me to cum there, baby? I have so much building for you."

The force of your body almost snaps my head back. I swallow and swallow while you plunge and gush in my mouth. You are wonderfully loud when you come. Your cries fire me, and my aching pussy longs for relief. You are still rock hard, still swollen and read for more as you leave me gasping for breath and step round behind me. You pull the fasteners on the red lace bodystocking apart so hard that one snaps off and pings against the bedroom wall.

For one long moment, you pause and make me wait. Then I feel the pressure of your cock against my pussy lips, seeking out my clit, rubbing me. I shiver and feel the leather straps around my ankles pull tighter. Please, please end my suffering. You press the tip against my ass, then back to my clit again. I am dying, going mad. I moan and move my head. I have no control. i am your plaything. "Honey, mount me... please."

The thrust, when it comes is slow, deliberate and very deep. Right in. I feel my pussy stretching around you as you enter me. God in heaven I am burning up. Again and again slow at first, then as you feel me build you start to hammer, holding my legs wide apart, straining the straps on my ankles. The horse rocks and bangs on the floor as you swing into me with the full force of your body. I turn white hot and scream and scream as my relief comes.

Even then you won't let me rest. "More baby, let it all come. Gush on my cock." Your finger probes my ass. "I'm going to come again baby. In your hot, tight ass."

"Noooo."

"Ohh yes. Lots of nice juice now. It should slip in just fine. You will let me in."

And I will. My struggles are token, more play than panic. Even if I wanted to refuse, my body would betray me. I know that well enough by now. I feel your hands pulling my cheeks apart, the pressure of your cock, the fire and the surrender. We scream our surrender in unison this time.

"Baby, baby I marked you so good this time." I barely register as you untie me at last, and carry me broken and dripping to sleep in our bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Vaulting Horse

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 492 milliseconds