• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Alone With Her Thoughts

Alone With Her Thoughts

Twenty-three year old Stephanie Harris stood against the wall in the center of the mall. A crowd of people watched as the uniformed officer patted her down. She felt slightly nervous. It wasn't as if something like this hadn't happened to her before, but this was more public than she was used to. Without saying a word, the officer pulled her arms behind her back and locked a pair of handcuffs around her wrists. She felt the cold steel as it secured itself around her arms and heard the familiar sound of the cuffs clicking into place. She tugged her wrists against them and found that they were very secure.

Still remaining quiet and stern, the officer grabbed her by the crux of her arm and pulled her away from the wall and began leading her through the mall toward the exit. The curious eyes of onlookers still followed them. Despite her nervousness, she managed to flash a smile at one of them who was close to them.

"Don't worry," she said. "I look great in orange."

"Quiet, you," the officer told her. His grip around her arm tightened and he pulled her along.

They reached the exit of the mall where still more people continued to look on. He led her to an unmarked black sedan and helped her into the backseat. He shut the door and climbed into the driver's seat and started the car.

"You know," she said, "I wasn't lying. I do look great in orange."

He turned back to her and smiled.

"I bet you do."

She smirked.

"It felt so real. Doing that so publicly was incredibly hot."

"They're still looking," he replied. "Maintain the illusion."

She looked out the window and put on her face as scared of a look as she could muster. Jeff, her "arresting officer," began driving away.

"You put these cuffs on like a real pro," she told him. "Palms outward, nice and secure. I feel like Bonnie Parker back here."

They drove several miles until Jeff pulled up in front of a hotel. He pulled her out if the car.

"Game face back on," he told her.

He led her through the lobby of the motel, attracting the eyes of even more curious bystanders. She struggled a bit to make it look real. He led her into the elevator and up to the sixth floor. He walked her down the hall and led her into one of the luxury suites. He locked the door as they entered.

"Is this where I get a more thorough search and pat down," she asked.

He left her standing by the door as he walked to the bed and turned it back to the sheets.

"Come over here," he said, sternly.

She walked over to him. She noticed that two pairs of handcuffs hung from the metal headboard. When she reached him, he turned her around and released the handcuffs from her wrists.

"Strip down to your panties," he told her.

She stepped closer to him.

"Just to my panties," she asked, erotically.

She pulled the tight t-shirt off of her body and revealed that she was not wearing a bra underneath. Her blonde hair fell back down to her shoulders. She slid her skirt off and stepped out of her heels and stood in front of him wearing nothing but a pair of red satin panties. She smiled.

He pushed her to the bed aggressively. She lay on her back, not resisting at all as he pulled each arm, one at a time, above her and locked the handcuffs around her wrists, securing her arms to the headboard.

"You certainly know how to get a girl revved up," she said.

Jeff bent down and from under the bed, pulled two lengths of silk fabric. She felt herself grow weak as he wordlessly pulled her legs together and used one of the lengths of fabric to tightly bind her ankles together. He then took the second length and bound her legs again just above the knees.

"Nice and comfortable," he asked her.

She struggled her legs and ankles against the bonds and then nodded.

"Mmm hmm," she said.

"Your arms, nice and secure?"

She tugged against her wrists, the metal of the cuffs clanging against the metal headboard.

"I'm not going anywhere," she said. "I don't want to go anywhere."

Jeff smiled back at her.

"Good. I'll be back in a little while."

Her heart stopped.

"What," she asked.

He smiled at her again.

"I'm going to change and go back down to the bar and have a drink. I'll come back for you, I promise."

Jeff went into the other room to change clothes. Soon, Stephanie heard the door shut and knew she was alone in the room.

She struggled against her bonds a little bit more. She didn't really want to get free. She just didn't know what else to do. She'd been bound and fucked in a similar way before, but never left alone like this.

She knew for Jeff that this was just more foreplay. She'd thought it would end with the exhibition at the mall, but apparently he had something else in mind.

And she had to admit, it was pretty hot. Lying here like this, completely unable to go anywhere, only able to think about the pleasure that would come when Jeff returned...it made her wet just thinking about it. She turned her head and looked up. Jeff hadn't been cheap. He hadn't bought handcuffs with those little quick-release levers. These were real handcuffs, the kind real police officers used. And she was sure Jeff had kept the keys way away from her.

She licked her lips in anticipation, thinking about exactly what he would do to her when he returned. She wondered how long he would be gone, how long he would make her wait. Her mind even began to think about why she liked things like this so much: why she liked being handcuffed, tied up, bound, and all of that. Something about letting a man do all of the work, putting everything completely in his hands, just made her feel an indescribable feeling of excitement.

The minutes passed and each one seemed longer than the previous one. She found herself beginning to breathe deeper, feeling pleasure coming from the sheer anticipation. She began to thrust her hips up and down, gradually, imagining him there with his cock deep inside of her. She felt her panties begin to soak. Out of habit, she attempted to reach her hand down to slide her fingers inside of herself, but found her hands still secured above her.

Despite her bonds, she continued to thrust her hips up and down, feeling even more of her fluids pour out of her, soaking her panties.

She heard the door open and then close again. Jeff walked back into the room.

"How long have you been gone," she asked, breathing deeply.

"About a half an hour," he replied.

He began to undress. Her heart pounded as she saw his cock and he climbed on top of her.

"Have you been a good prisoner while I've been gone," he asked.

"I've been very naughty," she said. "The thoughts that have run through my mind."

He slid her panties down to the silk fabric that bound her knees.

"Enough foreplay," he said.

He lay down on top of her, sliding his dick into her tight, wet pussy. An enormous scream of pleasure escaped her lips as she felt him enter him, and she met his entrance as she thrust her hips upward, thankful that this time there was something between her legs. He bounced against her, slamming his cock against her insides. Her arms involuntarily tugged at her restraints. Deep inside of her, she felt an explosion as she came.

"OH YES!" she cried.

He wasn't done yet. His hands moved all over her as he slid in and out of her, his dick rock hard. She wanted his cum all over her, inside of her. She wanted everything. And she could tell that he was about to finish. She cried out again as she felt his cum rush through her. Her body convulsed, her arms and legs pulling against her bonds, wanting to hold him deep inside her, to wrap her legs around his waist.

He pulled out and lay next to her on the bed. Her breathing was still deep but was leveling off.

He reached up and unlocked the handcuffs and then untied her legs. Her hands reached down and felt the remaining wetness on her pussy.

He stood up and walked to the bathroom. She smiled. She picked up the silk fabric in her hands and an idea crossed her mind. She slid her panties off of her ankles.

When Jeff came back into the room, her legs were bound again and she had handcuffed herself back to the bed. Her panties were stuffed into her mouth, gagging her. She had written a note and placed it covering her pussy.

"TAKE ME AGAIN!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Alone With Her Thoughts

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds