• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Date Night

Date Night

Seated at a corner booth in a crowded, but quaint little restaurant, the light from the candles flicker as you and I wait for our dinner to come. I decided to wear that dress that you love; you cannot help it but to run your hands up my pale, silky smooth legs. Your hands are wandering to my inner thigh, and I am desperately try to hide my excitement from the rest of the restaurant, but I know what it coming next. My soft touch meets yours, and I guide you hand towards my lady garden. When you get there you realize that I am not wearing any panties, and your fingers softly brush over my pulsing bean. You can feel my moistness growing, like a summer morning dew. You sense my nervousness but that does not stop you; you begin to play, making me squirm and quiver.

As the food arrives you are busy working your fingers into my wet hole, your thumb is pressed on my bean as your fingers work their way to my G-spot; you know exactly where it is, but you take your time in getting there. You tease me like this all through dinner and into desert, occasionally bringing your fingers to your lips to taste my sweet nectar. When you do this you lean towards me, giving me a taste of what you covet. I a moan into your mouth making you even more erect and ready for more than just play. Our activities are causing guests to look in our general direction, but no one says anything to us, and we become more aroused when we realize that we are being watched.

As our date continues on into the night, we finish dinner and move on to the next adventure of the evening. We decide to go to a movie theater of a more adult nature, and settle into our seats, right about the middle of the theater. On the screen there are two men in a sixty-nine while a woman fingers herself in the background. There is a couple in front of us locked in a deep passionate kiss, and two men behind us jacking each other off. You decide that you are thirsty so you place my feet on the chairs in front of me, giving you access to that lady garden that you have been craving all night. Then men that are behind us offered their phalluses to me; I go back and forth between the two men, pleasuring each of them in a manner that makes them moan loader than the movie. You hear one of the men moan and look up from my mossy cleft and find one of them men standing next to you. You pull him down to you and offer your knob to him to suck while you finish with me.

The man that I am sucking cums down my throat and returns to his seat, still watching the scene happening in front of him. I am writhing on you face by now as your tongue continues to work on my bean, making me squirm more than ever. You can feel my muscles tense and my legs wrap around you, I am close and you know it. While you brace for my impending orgasms you begin to slam your knob down the man's throat, making sure the he is going to swallow every ounce of your cum. I can tell that you are close to your climax, your tongue begins to ravish my bean with an intent that is unmistakable. You grab my soft, ample thighs as you thrust you knob down the man's throat and deliver your hot load. He sucks you dry and returns to his seat.

The couple that was in front of us has now come to join us in our little theater escapade. The woman sits beside me and caresses my face, she draws me in for a moist, passionate kiss. The man sits next to his wife and pulls you to your knees. Our eyes lock and I know what you are about to do; you undo the man's pants and pull his cock free from its confines. You take his soft dick into your mouth and begin to work it, helping it reach its full potential. Between the sounds of us women kiss and moaning into each other and you sucking he is hard in no time and begins to thrust into you. I kneel next to you so that I can lap up her juices and we can bring them to climax together. I reach over to feel your knob and it is throbbing hard. I give you a gentle squeeze and return to the woman's sweet peach. We look around us and it seems that we have gathered quite a crowd: men jerking their dicks while women finger the dripping pussies. We bring the couple to climax and leave them to each other, in a daze and wanting more.

We collect ourselves and move into the isle, giving ourselves room to maneuver and allowing others to come and join us. It is not long before I am in a sixty-nine with a beautiful woman and have a fat cock in my ass. Meanwhile you are fucking another woman and there is a man behind you that is prepping your ass for a good pounding. He licks up and down your crack, sending shivers up your spine, and making you wet for his next, intimate intentions. Soon you can feel the head of his penis pressing against your ass, and you slow your thrusting so that you can ease onto his dick, but he has other ideas. As soon as you begin to press back on him he thrusts into you hard, sending you plunging into the woman's pussy and making her scream. He grabs your hips and begins fucking your brains out, meanwhile you are pounding her, and she can feel every thrust of his dick. You and the woman cum at the same time and collapse while he finishes his assault on your ass. You are moaning with pleasure and that sends me over the edge. The men finish in our asses and another steps in to lick the oozing cum from our puckered asses.

You roll me onto my back and take me into a gentle embrace, spreading my wobbly legs and entering your warm sanctuary of ecstasy. Everyone surrounding us seems to know that we want to make love to each other, and they seem to be content to just sit back and watch us. Some begin to pleasure themselves, other seem to just want to view our intimacies. You cradle my head in your strong hands, while I caress your soft face and kiss your neck. You slowly enter my tender honey pot and fill me like no other man can, ever has, or ever will. I let out a soft whimper as you push your way in, your shaft is all the way to it limits now, and I can feel your balls pressing against my ass. I love the feel of your rather large and very soft balls on my ass, you stay there for a moment, gently rubbing against me.

We make slow, intense, and passionate love to each other, relishing in the reaction from the surrounding crowd. They begin to moan and groan from their own pleasures, and it heightens our passions and intensity. We quicken our pace while still remaining tender and attentive towards each other, whispering sweet nothings to each other and build our climax to near breaking point. We share heated kisses and gaze into each other's eyes as our insides heat up and ready themselves for what is about to come.

I begin to scream in ecstasy and you kiss me so that my screams are muffled; it turns both of us on to hear my muffled screams and makes my O's that much more intense when I am able to scream into your mouth. We are moaning and grinding all over each other, my cum is squirting from us as we drive into one another. As I cum all over you I can feel you knob swelling inside of me, you quicken your pace and I begin to buck my hips to match you. We cum together, writhing and moaning on the floor. Together we create more than just steamy sex, we create passion and love.

When we finish everyone around is close to their own climaxes. We dress and head out of the theater, satisfied with our adventures for the evening. We giggle as we discuss what is next in our adventurous date night out. Will it be the car in a bustling parking lot? Or a park table in a populated neighborhood...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Date Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds