• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Dressed To Kill Ch. 14

Dressed To Kill Ch. 14

To my loyal readers. Thank you! This chapter is mostly story telling as Noella's adventures near their end. I hope you enjoy it!


Noella didn't crawl out from under the bed covers until after twelve feeling both tired and sad. She was disappointed that things hadn't worked out with Josh the way she wanted.

Don't get depressed! Move on! You never know wants around the corner!

Still she found it hard to get going, never the less she was standing in the foyer of her house at five to four checking herself in the mirror, ready to go to Prue's for cocktails. She had chosen an outfit she had bought on her big shopping blitz. A short little black dress with high neckline but a plunging back which was outlined with pearls along with pearl features on the shoulders and at the bottom of the rear plunge. She wore an elegant pair of black filagreed heels and a Dior clutch which set things off beautifully.

Happy with that! Let's have some fun! I need fun!

She waltzed around to Prue's at number four and met Stephanie and Jeanette coming up the path. Steph looking sweet in a blue off the shoulder mini-dress with three quarter sleeves and cream and gold diamond patterned platform heels, a bottle of Butter Scotch Schnapps in her hand. Jeanette sizzled in a minute skin tight dress with black plunging bodice, deep blue skirt body and lace up back. Her feet sported the obligatory towering black stilettos. Her bottle was Jaegermeister complimented by some cans of Red Bull.

"You both look amazing!" she excalimed.

"So do you!" replied Stephanie.

"Yes. You look hot as always Noella" agreed Jeanette.

They stood on the pathway exchanging kisses before going inside, as Prue opened the door sporting a slim fitting mid length black dress with a black sheer over the deep V neckline . More kisses ensued as they entered the living room, Julia having arrived earlier wearing a sexy azure blue Lurex dress with deep a deep cut revealing back.

As the din from the exchange of greetings subsided, Prue made an announcement.

"Thank you for coming today. I must say you all look magnificent today and I you'd like to put your bottle on the bench and we'll get underway with our little cocktail party today, but first there is someone I would like you to meet. Everyone, I'd like you to meet Jorge. Jorge would you like to come out now?"

The ladies could hear some footsteps coming from the guest room and through the door appeared Jorge.

"Ladies this is Jorge."

Jeanette and squealed as a large man wearing only a thong with a little apron over and a bow tie entered the room.

"My God Prue what have you done?" gasped Noella.

Julia just laughed as Jorge walked across the room giving each of the ladies a kiss on the cheek as he went, his huge and ripped muscles glistening from oil. He bore a chiselled chin and his blonde hair tousled on his shoulders.

"Now ladies there are some rules. Jorge is our barman and eye candy for the day, but it is strictly look but don't touch." Prue told them. "Are you listening Jeanette."

"I hear you Prue." replied Jeanette in a disappointed voice. "Can't I have just one little butt squeeze?"

"Jeanette!" barked Prue in her best mother's voice.

"Alright. I'll behave." she said reluctantly.

"Good. So Jorge is going to make us some classic cocktails and then he'll make whatever you like."

Jorge whizzed into action and before long the ladies were drinking their choice of Brandy Alexanders, Daiquiri, Margaritas and of course Cosmopolitans.

"Now ladies, it's time for a little fun." Prue told the ladies, being unusually assertive. "Bring your drinks over to the lounge and I'll explain what we're going to do."

They all sat around on Prue's large U shaped leather couch which had a low white marble coffee table in the centre.

"We're going to play a little party game." she advised them as she placed a pile of little envelopes on the coffee table. "The game is called 'Drink If'."

"Oh no!" groaned Noella. " You're having a drinking game!"

""Oh yes!" laughed Jeanette.

"What happened to the real Prue?" asked Julia.

"Don't worry it will be fun! I've got some envelopes here. When the card inside is read out and you think it applies you have to have sip. You don't have to skull because we want you to be able to walk home! But a good sip and Jorge will keep 'em coming! Won't you Jorge?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"And he'll make whatever you want. Won't you Jorge!"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"He's so cute Prue. Are you sure I can't take him home?" persisted Jeanette.

"Jeanette!"

"I guess that's a no."

"Here's the first one ladies. Drink if..." and she quickly opened the envelope. " you're the youngest one here."

Steph put her hand up and took a swig of her Cosmopolitan and picked up the next envelope.

"Drink if.... you..are wearing black shoes"

Noella and Prue had a sip.

My God I'm going to end up shit faced!

She picked up an envelope.

"Drink if you've been in trouble with the police."

"That'd be me" admitted Jeanette. They all had a chuckle.

"Drink if you've a tattoo."

Stephanie, Jeanette and Julia all had a drink.

"Where Julia?" asked a surprised Prue.

"I'm not telling." she said determinedly, apparently it was going to remain secret.

"Have a drink if you're not wearing any panties."

They all sat their resolutely not wish to admit this.

"Oh alright!" said Julia. They all stared shocked.

"And me!" confessed Jeanette. Funnily nobody was surprised.

"Drink if you've had sex in public."

Embarrassed, Noella took a sip.

"Noella!" exclaimed Prue. "You haven't!"

"Oh yes I have." she confirmed as her thoughts went back to the sun deck the day before. "It was great fun!"

"Where?"

"Julia tells us about the tattoo and I'll tell you about my little outdoor tryst."

That made it a Mexican standoff.

And so it went. As the questions got more risque the squeals of laughter reached a crescendo, Jorge being very diligent in his work, the women the enjoying the flex of his biceps as he worked the cocktail shaker.

The envelopes came to end but the fun continued as they jibed and laughed at personal revelations that had been made. Prue made busy getting some food out in the hope it my soak up some of the alcohol, whilst Jorge continued be the perfect gentleman as he continued the flow of drinks.

Noella decided she should get up and help Prue serve the beautiful platters of quiche, sliders, sandwiches and cakes. It was a good excuse to take a rest from the cocktails, especially as Steph and Jeanette had moved to Jaeger bombs and Cock Sucking Cowboy shooters. They just looked a little too dangerous for Noella.

"There's some cupcakes in the fridge, Noella. Can you get them out for me." asked Prue.

"I'd be happy to."

As she opened the fridge door, she notice three letters stuck to the door with magnets, and she couldn't help but notice who they were addressed to.

"Prue. I hope you don't mind me asking and I don't mean to pry, but those letters on you fridge, are they yours?"

"Oh no. I seem to keep getting them by mistake. I've returned some, I just haven't got round to returning those."

"Look, I think I know who they belong to, do you mind if I take them." asked Noella as she reluctantly told a half truth, but this was too big opportunity to miss.

"Be my guest. They're just a nuisance to me."

Noella couldn't believe her luck as she took them from the fridge and again read who they were addressed to:

Manta Pty. Ltd.

Noella put them in her handbag.

I'll open them when I get home. That will be interesting!

Everybody hungrily helped themselves to the spread that Prue had laid out, the conversation quietening perceptibly. As they ate Julia grabbed her phone from her bag.

"Now ladies I'm going to have some brag time." she told them as she searched through her folders for the photos she was after. "These are photos of my son, Jeremy. You may remember he's playing basketball in the US."

They all nodded.

"Well. He's nominated for the NBA draft and they are saying he'll be picked in the first ten which guarantees him millions!"

"That is big time!" observed Jeanette.

"Here are some photos of him at the pre-draft camp." she said proudly as she passed her phone around.

"He's huge Julia!" gasped Prue.

"Six foot eleven."

They all passed the phone around, taking turns to look at the pictures of Julia's enormous son.

"Noella have you got any photos of your kids?" asked Prue.

"I have Prue." replied Noella as she retrieved her phone from her bag. "Have you got photos of you family.

So began an exchange of happy snaps as they all passed the phones around.

"Hey. Noella is this your ex?" asked Jeanette as flicked through Noella's photos.

Noella came over and looked over her shoulder to look at the phone's screen.

"Yes that bastard is Damien." she confirmed.

"You know he's always at this club I go to with all the people from work."

"Really?"

Steph came over for a look.

"Yeah. I know him. He's always trying to pick up girls much younger than himself." said Steph.

"That would be Damien."

"He's tried to hit on me a couple of times." laughed Jeanette. "I told him to try a woman he could handle!"

They all laughed.

"You know he's always spinning this line that he's got this huge deal on the line. He reckons he's going to be worth millions!"

"Really. The bastards already got millions of mine! Does he say what sort of deal?" asked Noella innocently, hoping to glean some useful information.

"He tried to pick up a friend of mine and she he just said his ship was about to come in."

I wonder that bastard is up to?

Finally Prue announced that it was time for Jorge to go which brought sighs of disappointment.

"I have to have a photo." said Jeanette.

"Me too." agreed Stephanie.

"Are you okay with that Jorge?" asked Prue.

"Sure. You ladies have been great."

And so it was reminiscent of the Sunday afternoon in the hotel as the poses started off rather modest before escalating into something a whole lot more provocative with Jorge's 'no touch' rule be bent more than a little.

After Jorge's departure the ladies mulled a round a little longer before the obligatory farewells and kisses and the ladies of 125 Fahrenheit St retired for the night, agreeing to meet again in a months time at Stephanie and Jeanette's.

That could be interesting!

Noella rushed home feeling a little worse for wear from the cocktails but the letters were burning a whole in her purse.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Dressed To Kill Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 352 milliseconds