• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Slaves of the Desert Compound 08

Slaves of the Desert Compound 08

Aspasia leaned to pour the red wine into the soldier's cup. It was the evening meal and she was, as usual, naked except for thin gold rings that pierced her nipples. Between her buttocks could be seen the head of an object held in her anus by three slender chains that attached to a narrow belt around her waist. As Mistress had dictated, Aspasia was to be made larger in her narrow passage; so that every day from noon until she retired, she had a progressively larger ebony shaft inserted inside her, held in place by the chains leading to the belt. After her instructions by the Mistress and others, she was careful to be as obliging and submissive as possible; it had taken days for the smart of the cane and whip to go away.

The soldier whose cup she was filling looked up from his conversation with his neighbor. Aspasia smiled agreeably as he pointed his finger at the table top. She promptly dropped to her knees and moved forward below the table, where the soldier had already drawn back his tunic to expose his stiffening organ. Grasping it gently, careful not to rap her head on the underside of the table, she kissed it wetly; popped the head into her mouth; then ran her tongue from the base to the top. She licked around the head while fondling it and cupping his testicles, then opened her mouth and began to draw it in and out while feathering it with her tongue. The soldier leaned back and adjusted his seat; Aspasia increased her tempo, regularly changing the movements of her tongue until the cock began to swell and throb between her lips, and making small, muffled, submissive sounds to increase the man's pleasure. A moment later a gush of ejaculate shot into her mouth, which she swallowed quickly, humming in enjoyment. The soldier slumped back with a groan of pleasure. Aspasia licked away the remaining liquid, kissed the softening organ respectfully, and cautiously emerged from under the table. The soldier nodded to her as she backed away, smiling and obedient.

Most evenings when Aspasia was on duty in the dining room, she would be required to service two or sometimes three of the men in this way, adjusting her technique to accommodate those who enjoyed delicate tongue and lip play, or the others who simply fucked her mouth deeply as they would a pussy. One night, however, she was made to suck off all seven of those seated at table, one after the other; she emerged with her hair and skin soaked with come, queasy and shaking. She still felt some embarrassment about her nakedness and the public setting of her oral performances, as well as the dildo she was obliged to wear; it was quite clear what she was being prepared for, and she often wondered who would claim her anal virginity, and when. The other sex slaves, male and female, gave her conflicting information about being fucked in the ass; some claimed to enjoy it tremendously, while others said that it burned like fire. She supposed that she would find out soon, she was now accommodating a cock-sized shaft in her rectum. Either way, she was going to submit to whatever was expected; an initial display of reluctance about going under the table had met with a quick penalty, as she was rushed to a sawhorse that stood in the corner of the dining room.

On that occasion she had been immediately bent over the horse while a dozen smart cuts of a short whip were delivered across her pretty round buttocks. Hopping in agony, weeping and trying to soothe the sting with her palms, she was brought back to the table, where she kneeled down and, only slightly impeded by her tears and sobs, performed her appointed task on all who required it. Sucking and swallowing was, after all, enormously preferable to the whip. Nevertheless, she could not deny that the stinging warm sensation, while absolutely painful, somehow stimulated her to deliver a more lascivious, drawn out, exquisite suckling. She felt that her mouth was a sexual orifice being fucked by the cock she held in it, creating a delightfully obedient submission to her masters, and causing her to receive the stiff organ as deeply into her throat as she could, sometimes having her own orgasm in concert with the sperm shooting into her mouth. She gladly drank the warm liquid that spurted out so suddenly, and routinely would lick every trace from her partner's softening organ. She wondered how it would feel when one of those thick cocks would be first inserted into her virgin ass; she did sometimes feel a warm, thrilling sensation as she wore the dildo. Nevertheless, the soft bud of her asshole, though regularly stretched by the dildo, still seemed too small and tight for such an intrusion.

The meal was drawing to an end; the members of the household sat back as the tables were cleared. Amid the general movement servants were bringing in a curiously shaped padded stool, which they placed on a low dais in the center of the dining hall. The stool was shaped with a hump on one side and a downward curve on the other. Aspasia regarded it curiously. "What is that for?" she asked one of the servants.

The other replied in no very friendly manner with a spiteful laugh: "Why, my pretty little minx, it is for you. Tonight the master's son is returning, and a special entertainment is planned. You're going to lie with your behind at the high end of the stool, leaning forward so. Then all in the room will watch your face as the first cock slowly enters your precious, pretty little ass. After tonight, you will have no further need of that decoration which you have been sporting. And the Mistress' girls are coming to warm you up."

Aspasia tried not to let her dismay show to the sneering servant. She had grown somewhat inured to her public nudity, but her fears and doubts about losing her anal virginity came rushing back. Nor did she like the sound of "warming up"; she knew exactly to what the other referred. The Mistress kept an entourage of fierce young female slaves trained to dispense discipline who, it was thought, also entertained her in bed. They seemed to take a particular delight in punishing young women, understanding exactly where their victims were most sensitive and alternating strokes of whip or cane so that the stream of agonizing blows was almost without interval. It was certain that her anal epiphany – intimidating enough - was going to be preceded by a painful session of chastisement. This was confirmed when she glanced up, to see the two slaves known as "The Amazons" striding towards her. They wore only thongs; they were tanned and full breasted, with jeweled rings piercing their nipples. Smiling in a friendly manner, they each grasped one of Aspasia's slender wrists in an iron grip, and led her to the center dais. There they quickly drew her arms behind her and lashed them together tightly with a thin leather strap, attaching the end of the binding to a pulley in the ceiling. Drawing on the rope, they brought Aspasia's arms up so that she was forced to bend over, with her bottom protruding charmingly. Aspasia's eyes grew enormous as she tried to look around her to see what was coming next. The diners had returned to their couches and the door to the room was closed. All attention was on the naked, helpless young slave on the dais. Her shaft and chain was unhooked and withdrawn from her rectum; a slight rush of air followed its extraction, evoking a general laugh and causing the girl to blush deeply all over her pale body. Each Amazon now gripped a short dog whip in her capable hands.

No matter how Aspasia steeled herself when preparing to receive a beating, the first stroke always came as a surprise. She let out a scream as the lighter haired of her tormentors whipped her hard across her soft white thighs. A succession of cuts on her buttocks and lower back drove the breath out of her lungs. Gasping and choking, she writhed beneath the whips, to the evident delight of the Amazons, who laughed gleefully and beamed approval when a particularly vicious stroke landed on Aspasia's pale bottom. The rope on her wrists was pulled taut so that she had to stand on tiptoe; thus held, she was less able to avoid the cuts of the whips. Tears poured down her face as she begged them to stop, if only for a moment. Somewhat to her surprise, after one more bout of fiery pain, the beating ceased.

Aspasia regained control of her breathing slowly, hopping from toe to toe to ease the burning of her bright pink skin. Her arms were lowered and she was able to soothe the violated skin. Then the girls brought her to the padded stool, where they quickly roped her ankles to the back legs, and again raised her arms behind her so that she was bent over the stool, her bottom spread apart and pointing up, while the tension on her bound arms forced her to bend double. She was quite unable to move, yet free to look around the room in front, where the audience observed her plight with rapt attention. From the corner of her eye she saw a tall figure step onto the dais; a well-muscled slave whom she had observed before at work in the gardens. The Amazons greeted him warmly, pressing their bodies against his. They stripped off his loincloth – all he wore – and began to fondle his cock, which was quite large and thick. One girl knelt down before him and began sucking him; the other licked his balls lasciviously. The slave's phallus stood out stiffly; rising and placing their hands on its glistening length, the girls drew him to where Aspasia stood exposed. One drew the bound girl's buttocks further apart, while the other guided the tip of the now throbbing cock to the small pink bud of Aspasia's anal entrance.

The slave pressed his thick, swollen phallus against the girl's soft opening. Very slowly he began to drive his length between her buttock cheeks, up into her bowels. Aspasia's eyes widened and her mouth opened in a soft scream as it went into her. She gasped, groaned and writhed as it pressed forward, arching her back to ease the intrusion, squeezing her eyes tight shut in an agony of sensation. The men in the audience leaned forward, fascinated by the intensity of her expression, which combined pain, insult and yes...submission. She humped and hollowed her back in succession as he continued to thrust into her passage; she grunted with the effort of accepting him, fortunate that the prior insertions of the various ebony shafts had widened her, albeit not to the extent needed to accommodate this swelling rod. The last inches of the slave's cock were entering her, and the little mouth of her sphincter was clasped around it. With a groan of effort, he was in her to the hilt, his stomach pressed against her buttocks. Aspasia's mouth was open in a soundless shriek of intense feeling and she raised her ass higher to ease the invasion, presenting herself to him completely opened. Suddenly he pulled back, and she squealed uncontrollably; he thrust back into her, again and again, faster and harder. Aspasia sobbed hysterically, was dripping with sweat, yet pushed back against him each time he re-entered her deeply. Their tempo increased until with a mutual cry he pumped into her; in another moment she came furiously and went limp, while his softening cock slipped out of her and a mix of cum and lubricants dripped to the floor. The audience leaned back in their seats, temporarily exhausted by the intensity of the spectacle; the Amazons were beckoned, and glided over to kneel with parted lips.in front of the Master and his son.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Slaves of the Desert Compound 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 529 milliseconds