• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Keaton Family Ties Ch. 1

Keaton Family Ties Ch. 1

Having returned home for a few days after three years away at financial college it appeared as though nothing had changed in the Keaton household. Mallory was still a complete pain in the arse, and Skippy still trailed her like a love lost puppy. I'd expected some changes but was beginning to feel like I'd always felt at home, stuck in a boring suburban nightmare. It all changed though dramatically about a week ago. That particular night I was lying in bed reading a sex mag when there was a knock at the door. Frantically I pulled up the sheet, tossed the mag under my pillow and brought up my knee to hide my erection.

" Come in," I said, and was mighty relieved to see it was only Jennifer my youngest sister.

"Alex, I need to ask you something," she said as she sat on the end of my bed.

"Shouldn't you be asleep by now?" I replied.

"Well before dad left on his teaching seminar I had no problems. Now every night there is a strange humming noise from mums' room that keeps me awake. What do you think it is?"

My rapidly deflating erection suddenly sprung to life as I thought of good old mum going at it with a vibrator. My mum, Elise Keaton, paragon of virtue. At 40 years of age though she was still a looker and it was arousing to know that she kept some sexual toys away for a rainy day or night as the case may be. Unconsciously I stroked my cock through the sheet completely forgetting Jennifer was there.

"Alex!" Jennifer spluttered, "What are you doing."

I returned from fantasyland to see Jen staring at my erection. Shit, I was in trouble now. I stared at Jen for an age trying to think up an excuse but instead suddenly thought about just how much she had changed. Where had that tomboy gone? In the last 12 months alone Jennifer had grown at least 5 inches, to a lithe 5ft.2 inches and let her red locks grow past her shoulders. But most of all she had acquired a set of incredibly perky breasts. I could see the traces of her nipples as they poked through her cotton nightie. Finally I saw a young sexual woman not just my sister.

As she sat cross-legged at the foot of my bed I noticed she wore no panties! My cock throbbed spasmodically as there in all its glory was her sweet pink pussy crowned by a bed of soft red down. I desperately needed a woman any woman and there she sat at the end of my bed, but she WAS my sister. At first I felt confused, I knew incest was wrong, but that primal urge to fuck overpowered my conscience. This was an incredible opportunity to be taken regardless of the consequences. Though 18 I knew Jennifer was a virgin and a bit naïve sexually so I decided to play it out, see what response I would get. So slowly I drew back the sheet and exposed my rock hard prick.

"What this? Oh just an appreciation of you sis. "

"Alex it's well beautiful and huge, but isn't that painful?" she cooed as she raised her hand tweaking her left nipple unconsciously.

That was it I knew I was in. What girl could resist the sight of a standing cock, even if it was her brothers? Still I decided to move cautiously, now was not the time to frighten her off.

"Well Jennifer not exactly painful but it does require attention. You've seen an erection before haven't you?"

"Yes," she giggled, her eyes never leaving my hard on.

"Jennifer would you like to help me, would you like to try something new?"

Jennifer smiled wickedly and nodded still transfixed by my cock as if it was a magic wand. I sat up and lathered my rod with some baby oil then gently guided her off the bed and placed her on her knees between my outspread legs. I placed her hand on my prick and as it gave a short spasm she wrapped her fist securely around the base..

"Jennifer I want you to slowly stroke it up and down, can you do that for me?"

"Like this Alex?" she whispered quietly," God its so hot"

Perfect, her hand was like a silky glove as she piston stroked my cock to its fullest length. I lay back and grunted in delight as the girl was a regular ho the way she worked my cock back and forth. Slowly I got her to increase the speed. Jen tightened her grip and as my breathing grew shallower I pumped up into her fist knowing the inevitable had begun.

" Oh, fuck Jennifer that's it, keep pumping sis," I groaned. "Yeah harder you little bitch. That's it pull me off. Fuck yeah really beat my meat sis. Your so fucking good!"

Her left hand stroked rhythmically and soon her right hand gently cupped my balls and gently rolled them back and forth. Still I needed more than just hands now, they weren't enough. A red mist had descended on my sex-addled brain and I knew that only her sweet pouting lips would do. I sat up and gently held her head between my hands looking deep into her gleaming eyes; I needed to feel those satin lips and her hot virgin throat. I met little resistance as I guided her mouth onto my pulsating cock. A small gagging sound soon told me she had reached her limit as my cock explored the back of her throat. Still she basted my throbbing knob with ever growing confidence as she eagerly tried to suck on more than half of my prick.

"Easy sis, that's it nice and steady. Use your tongue too Jennifer, that it, perfect."

Soon we found a natural rhythm. I pumped my cock into her mouth and she sucked and licked with all the flair of a seasoned prostitute. After ten minutes of liquid heaven my arse suddenly tightened and I could feel that too familiar tremor in my balls.

"Oh Christ Jen that's it babe, suck me bitch, suck! I'm going to cum yeah, cumming, cumming aaaaaaaaaaargh."

I shot my load in the most intense orgasm I'd had in ages. As I fell back on the bed Jennifer squeezed my bloated balls and rubbed her index finger slowly over my still dribbling knob. Jesus, what a head job. I could see that she was all excited and flustered as I sat up. Her cheeks were glowing red and her nipples thrust through her nightie. She was breathing just as hard as I was and had that sparkle in her eyes.

"Alex that was fantastic," she panted, " all hot and salty, did I do it right, was it good, god I'm tingling all over. "

"Fuck Jennifer, that was brilliant. I can't believe that was your first blow job and you swallowed it all! You're going to be a sensation at university."

"Now come here you've earned a present."

I leaned forward and kissed Jen. Gently I massaged her full lips and finally slipped my tongue into her hot moist mouth. It was a little salty from my cum as Jennifer and I embraced in a deep French kiss. We darted our tongues in an out and sucked and chewed, swapping saliva in our passionate embrace wanting only more. I slipped my hand up her nightie to fondle her soft perky tit and Jennifer moaned thrusting it hotly into my hand. Her nipple was as hard as a bullet as I trapped it between my fingers while I squeezed and pulled gently on her budding busom. We broke our kissing as Jennifer took off her nightie to display her nubile body in all its glory. Christ I nearly shot off another wad as I finally saw her naked tits. Two beautiful globes of firm flesh topped with exquisitely puffy areolas and stiff button nipples.

"Suck them Alex, suck em good," she commanded in a hot panting breath.

Jennifer grabbed my head and pulled me onto her chest, my lips embraced her tit and my tongue flicked at a fully distended nipple. I ran my hand up between her inner thighs and it felt like an open furnace. I continued to ravage her magnificent tits with my mouth, biting and chewing with reckless abandon as my fingers found her wet mound and easily slipped into her steaming pussy. Jennifer groaned and whimpered as I massaged her clit with my thumb, all the time pumping my fingers in unison with her frantic thrusting.

" Yes, yes..." she cried as she twisted and bucked against my hand in a rut driven fury begging for release. I pumped my fingers relentlessly and worked her clit till she raised her hips and screamed a muffled cry into my pillow shuddering uncontrollably till her orgasm passed. I squeezed her heaving breast then licked greedily at her parted lips. I caressed her smooth milky skin and massaged the firm globes of her firm buttocks as we embraced in the warmth of our mutual passion. I wondered as I lay there just how hot this girl, my sister, was and best of all what potential! Suddenly thoughts of home didn't seem so dull.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Keaton Family Ties Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds