• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fiona's Work Life Changes Ch. 04

Fiona's Work Life Changes Ch. 04

12

The usual morning routine we'd settled in culminated in Fiona trotting out to the car in the shortest skirt she'd ever worn to work, much to her dismay but at my insistence. the tops of her white stockings were almost visible even as she walked and certainly were when she sat down her skirt doing nothing to hide her legs.

Again she was braless and her nipples were already hard due to a bit of tweaking I administered before heading to the car and her baby blue blouse was open bar one button and stretched around her big breasts and swollen nipples.

The white bra I had in my hand was a front clasp opening one that was half cup so struggled to hold her tits in anyway, just the reason why I chose it when we went shopping the other night; they made up the set of a thin white thong that was on Fiona this morning under her tiny black skirt.

The drive to work was in silence as it always was and I presumed Fiona was wondering what I had in store for her today.

On the dot we arrived in the car park and swung in to the empty spot in the far corner as we awaited Mark, "Take your blouse off and get in the back whore," I told her as soon as the engine turned off.

She pulled the door open and went to step out, "Ah, whore I don't think so," I said stopping her, "Blouse off first and leave on the dash, then you can get out and in the back without covering up," I told her as she looked at me briefly before removing her blouse and placing on the dash.

I watched making sure she didn't cover up before she slid in to the back seat and sat behind the passenger seat.

I buzzed the back window down next to her and then gave her some more instructions, "Spread your legs and dangle a leg out the window."

She slid down the seat and leant back and then flipped her stocking clad left leg out the window and rested her right on the compartment between my seat and the passengers.

"Nice view," I said as I reached out and stroked two fingers down the length of her slit a few times, "I think it'd be nice if you could make yourself nice and wet for when Mark arrives hey whore, do you think that'd be nice for Mark?" I asked her as I reached in to the glovebox for a dildo.

"Yes owner, I think Mark would like that," she said taking the purple dildo from me and pushing her white thong aside with the pointy tip until she was able to ease it in to her hole.

I watched Fiona fucking her cunt and twisting her nipples in turn until I heard the familiar sound of tyres on gravel and looked to watch Mark pull in and take his usual spot, smiling across as he pulled the key from the ignition before stepping out.

"In behind me," I said before turning to Fiona, "And you carry on whore," I said just before Mark slide in behind me.

"Again another perfect welcome," he said obviously referring to the sight before him at eight thirty in the morning.

"Whore, throw the dildo to the side," I said listening as it hit the floor behind the passenger seat, "Now why the whore concentrates on her nipples Mark maybe you can put some of your fingers and tongue to good use, if you get my drift," I said smiling at him and then her.

Again this was the next level of humiliation and control over Fiona as I was allowing her assistant to actually touch her most intimate parts, not only with his fingers but his mouth and tongue.

"No problem at all," Mark said adjusting in his seat so that he was almost kneeling and then reached out with his right hand and angled his first two fingers down towards her moist opening.

His fingers slid past her meaty folds and disappeared up inside her until his fingers could go no more; he then dipped his head and took her right nipple in her mouth and sucked it hard causing her moan deeply.

Rhythmically he then began fingering her cunt with forceful sharp jabs all the while sucking and nibbling her sensitive nipple, she love this and the double stimulation had her moan like a wanton bitch in heat.

After three or four minutes he removed his fingers and found her clit by pushing the top of her meaty moist flaps apart before dipping his head right down and then flicking out his tongue over her clit a few times.

"Ooooh fuck," Fiona said shooting back sending her groin in to Marks face involuntarily as her need for an orgasm grew.

Mark lifted his head looked at Fiona as I looked on and said, "Me and the lads wasn't to far off the mark when we said you would have a sweet cunt, if only they knew," he said laughing before going back to eating his managers cunt.

What he said struck a cord with me though that Fiona was obviously the subject of a lot of office male chatter, not that I was surprised she was a woman in her late thirties with a powerful job and a great figure with huge tits. If she wasn't spoken about like this by the men I'd be surprised.

I was snapped out of my thought trail by Fiona's high pitched squeal and from the look of Mark's squashed head between her pulsating thighs told me that he was getting a mouthful of his managers sweet love juice.

Once she'd released his head he looked up and I could see the wetness of his smiling face and knew she unleashed a torrent over him. He eased two fingers back in her cunt and found her clit with his thumb not letting her recover to much. Mark soon realised that two fingers just wasn't enough for Fiona's now looser soaking wet hole and added a third and then fourth before ramming her hard over and over drenching his hand.

I looked at the clock and saw that she'd came like a train in under ten minutes and that we still had time.

"Fancy getting your dick sucked Mark?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Well why not," he said vacating her hole and going straight for his belt and zipper.

"Get out the fucking car whore, Mark you sit where Fiona was," I said waiting for Fiona to move.

"But," she said before I cut her off.

"Do not fucking argue get out the car and do not cover your tits," I said.

She opened the door and stepped out pulling her knickers and skirt back in to place before hiding behind the car as much as possible. Mark was soon in her spot with his trousers round his ankles and a dick rapidly growing between his legs.

"Suck his cock whore," I said watching as she came and stood in the open door way and then bent at the waist taking Mark in her mouth and hastily getting in to a quick sucking motion.

"Your lucky whore that were in the corner of the car park near this hedge so that its hard to be seen, if you carry on beginning to question me you'll be sucking his cock in the middle of the car park on your knees. Do you understand you silly whore?" I said waiting for her response.

"Mummppph ummmphhh," she mumbled knowing better than to lift her head from Mark's cock when mid way through a blowjob.

I then stepped out the door and shut it behind me before walking round to Fiona her didn't stop for a second. Mark was watching me wondering what I was going to do and then watched as I raised her skirt and pulled her wet thong down leaving them round her knees.

"Open your legs whore," I said waiting only a split second for them to slide as far as her kickers would allow. I then stepped in behind her a pushed my cock in to her wet hole in a brutal thrust sending her forward in to Mark with a loud scream.

Pulling my cock back out leaving just my helmet in her stretched cunt I told them both that I'd be sending Fiona in to work with a pussy full of come as well as a belly full from Mark. I then proceeded to smash her hard and fast making it almost impossible for her to keep ant rhythm on the dick before her.

By the time Mark had lost his load down her throat the clock said they were ten minutes late already and the traffic build up was easily heard from the other side of the tree line, but no cars entered the car park.

Mark's dick had no gone floppy and was laying against his right thigh all sticky and covered in his come and Fiona's saliva, but that meant now we could both listen to Fiona as she moaned and groaned her way as quiet as possible to orgasm.

Which came a full ten minutes after Mark had finished making then twenty minutes late and I was still fucking her hard right through her orgasm.

Five minutes later I exploded on her hole and pulled my cock out as soon as I'd finished unloading, I quickly bent down and pulled her thong up then told her to stand and dress.

Once she was dressed I told her to lift her dress and show me her knickers, "Good a pair of knickers full of come, now fuck off to work the pair of you," I said watching them walk to Mark's car and just before they got in I remembered the camera for Mark, "Hey Mark," I shouted, "Here take this and rig it up by lunch in her office, I'll ring at just gone twelve," I said handing him a box with a web cam and fittings.

I then watched them head off to her work nearly half an hour late.

I rang Fiona's phone at a minute past twelve and she answered on the first ring.

"Whore, is you day going well?" I asked in a sarcastic tone knowing full well that she can't really enjoy being treated like a whore.

"Not really owner, Mr Mulherne had me in about me being late without calling as an important client was trying to get in touch with me regarding a big deal, not only that he had Mark in to because we turned up together but I lied and said he picked me up as my car was broken," she explained although I wasn't interested really only that I maybe saw another avenue I could explore with her boss.

"Did you enjoy lying to your boss with knickers full of come?" I asked.

"Not really owner as I'm sure I could smell your come," she said.

"Good, maybe your boss smelt and knows that you were really late because you were fucking, maybe he thinks you and Mark are fucking because you arrived together?" I said laughing.

"I hope not," she said quietly.

"Anyway turn on your web cam and I'll see if I can see you," I told her,

Now the system I'd purchased was super expensive and would give me a crystal clear picture once we were both logged in to the system, within two minutes a perfect picture of Fiona's office filled my massive computer screen. The picture quality lived up to the claims of the company selling the gear and once I'd made Fiona say she was a filthy whore I was even more impressed with the sound quality.

Perfect choice of location also by Mark who had followed my instructions to the letter and mounted it high up but in a discreet location where I could see her whole office.

"Now call Mark in I want to thank him for his handy work," I told her as I settled back in my seat and watched as she left the phone on the desk and went to open her door.

"Mark can I have a word please," I heard perfectly and watched as she returned to her seat as Mark shut the door behind him.

"Hand Mark the phone whore and unbutton your blouse I want to see your tits so lift them out your bra," I said as she handed the phone to Mark then unbuttoned her blouse fully and lifted her heavy boobs from the cups of her bra much to Mark's appreciation.

"Thanks for installing the camera Mark that's a job well done don't worry you with be paid for doing that for me, give the phone back to Fiona please Mark," I asked.

"Right if you see on the side of the screen within the web cam system whore there is a chat box, open this and keep it open all day this is how we'll communicate from now on," I said before hanging up the phone.

I watched her use the mouse and the on screen chat box opened in the bottom corner of my screen.

I typed in the box;

"You'll give Mark a blowjob as payment for fitting the camera, tell him when he wants to come its to be on your tits. You'll then put your tits away and tell him to leave and then continue your day. Do you understand whore?"

"Yes owner," was her short reply.

"Mark sit on the desk in front of me, payment for fitting the cameras is to be a blowjob," she said shuffling her chair back making room for her assistant to stand in front of her.

I then watched as she undid his trousers and opened his fly before fishing his cock out from inside his boxers; his flaccid cock was fully erect within a minute and I watched Fiona hurriedly suck him with quick movements of her head up and down his shaft.

Both were obviously very nervous which was to be expected but it was lunch so the chances were slimmer of them being caught.

Fiona sucked her assistant for a good fifteen minutes before I heard Mark say that he was close to coming and Fiona immediately left his cock to relay my instructions.

"Mark come all over my tits please, I want it on my tits," she said before dropping her head back on to his dick and pumped the bottom of his dick with her hand as she used her wet mouth around his helmet teasing that come from his balls like an expert.

He pushed her away a moment later and aimed his dick at her heaving chest and fired three big globules of sperm all over the middle of her chest. the remaining bits that dribbled from his dick unfortunately for Fiona landed on her skirt in her lap.

Once he'd finished she cleaned him with her mouth and then told him to leave. Scooping her tits back in her bra and buttoning up she was back to normal and working behind her desk.

I typed in the box;

"Don't wash the come off your skirt leave it there for the rest of the day"

I watched her tap the keyboard and her reply pinged through;

"Yes owner"

I then watched Fiona periodically throughout the day, she had a few meetings in her office mostly with her boss about deals and other bits and bobs or she would disappear on to the office floor to see her workforce I presumed. Maybe I need a few more cameras if Mark could install them for me somehow so I could see her around the office.

This is something I began looking in to straight away but is for later stories.

Later on that afternoon at about three in the afternoon I listened to Fiona on the phone to her boss again and he had scheduled to pop for a chat at four o clock. I was actually surprised at the amount of meetings she had with her boss and my mind was thinking all sorts of wicked things on how I could exploit her.

As soon as the phone was down I typed in the chat box;

"At quarter to four call Mark in to your office, tell him he's not leaving until he has given your breasts another fresh covering of sperm"

She replied instantly;

"But Mr Mulherne is over at four!"

I replied;

"Tough, do it whore or tomorrow you will do worse"

She took a few minutes but then she replied;

"Yes owner"

Fiona was so under my control now I was awesome, I had my very own sex toy and I was getting more and more out of control though, but I couldn't stop myself.

I was in front of my computer at three thirty and at quarter to four Fiona rang Mark.

"Mark I need to see you in my office please," she said then hanging up.

As soon as the door shut behind him she pounced on him.

"Be quick Mark I don't have long but you cannot leave until you've spunked on my tits again after a blowjob," she said pulling him in front of her and almost ripping his trousers off.

"Bloody hell," he said as she wanked his cock fast and stuffed it in her mouth still half flaccid.

I watched as she sucked and wanked him like a mad woman knowing that time was seriously against her and she was pulling out all the stops. She was spitting on his cock and making it as wet as possible and beating it with her hand clamped tightly round it as she licked his helmet and tongued his japs eye.

At five to four mark screwed his face up and told her he was going to come and pushed her away gripping his cock ready to unload.

But Fiona wasn't ready, in her haste she'd forgotten to take out her tits and she scrambled at her buttons.

"I'm going to come Fiona, I cant hold on," Mark protested his face contorted and his cock ready to explode.

"Hang on a minute, two seconds Mark," she said undoing her last button as Mark lurched forward and blasted her bra covered boobs with a torrent of sperm.

"Ahhh, Sorry," he said shaking the last dregs of come from his helmet all over her come covered cleavage and bra.

"Don't worry," she said standing up and sitting behind her desk as Mark dressed and left.

I watched as she looked at the screen knowing she was reading the message I'd left her which read;

"Don't clean up just button up apart from the top button and wait for Mr Mulherene".

"Yes owner" was her reply.

Literally less than a minute after Mark had left the office there was a knock on the door and Mr Mulherne strode in.

Now I know his name to be Francis and he had the presence of a powerful rich man with lots of money that was for sure; he was maybe in his early sixties and stood around six foot tall and was quite a well toned man. I guessed that he had ample time to work out in the gym hence why he kept himself so fit looking.

He was married as I could tell from the wedding ring on his finger but he was al so very flirtatious and I was watching him in action right now with Fiona.

For a good twenty minutes the conversation was very tedious as they talked about big deals with certain clients and how Fiona would be being assigned a very important role in ensuring contracts and deadlines were met. All the time Francis was every the smooth guy praising Fiona and saying her capabilities were going to be of great use to the company.

He then asked her to bring something up on her screen and he stepped behind her as if showing her and he kept pointing at the screen; but from my vantage point with the camera I could see that his eyes were never on the screen for long as they were fixated on the sticky cleavage below as Fiona's blouse gaped open.

I also envisaged that he was getting a pretty good look at her stocking tops as the skirt she was wearing must of ridden up a fair way by now; this was confirmed to me when he asked Fiona for a file from a client and as he went and sat back down he watched intently as Fiona nervously left the confines of her desk and went over to the filing cabinet in the corner of the office.

She opened the third draw down and adjusted her feet so that she wasn't bending directly over in front of her boss, but even still her skirt was so short it was impossible to stay down and even I could see on the camera the complete tops of her stockings and the bottom of her arse cheeks.

Francis had seen this too and whilst Fiona couldn't see he grabbed his crotch and rearranged himself his dick swelling making him a little uncomfortable.

They continued their meeting for probably another forty minutes and finished around quarter to five, throughout Francis kept coming round to Fiona's side of the desk under the premise of showing her things on the computer; but the dirty bastard was checking out her legs and tits all the time.

And before he left he turned to Fiona and said, "I really like your new work clothing you've began wearing this week, it shows of your....attributes perfectly shall we say,"

Shyly and obviously embarrassed she replied, "Thank you Mr Mulherene".

"And I think you may have spilt something down your top Fiona," he said pointing at his own chest indicating to Fiona where he'd been looking all meeting.

Again totally embarrassed she said, "Oh yeah sorry I spilt my soup earlier," as she turned away trying to hide her sperm coated cleavage and blouse.

In the car on the way home I told Fiona what her boss had been doing and how he'd been ogling her and she confirmed that she noticed too, what she also said was that he was very open in ogling her in his office too and he'd done it to other women in different departments.

I knew I was on to a winner with this information but kept quiet and knew i'd have to think what I could do to maybe get Fiona in a predicament with her boss, another of my fantasies.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fiona's Work Life Changes Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds