• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 01

Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 01

1234

Forward: In the year 2099 the world has gone to total shit. The divide between rich and poor is so great that multi-billionaire families can literally buy their own armies but the poor can barely pay their rent. Technology has progressed to a point that even near-fatal injuries can be healed completely, but such resources are strictly regulated by a tyrannical and corrupt governments which reserves such luxuries for the upper classes. In the metropolis of Climax City (wherein this story mostly takes place) the education system has become so poor that students don't enter high school until they are 18, and aren't likely to graduate until they are 25, that is if they are not recruited into a gang, forced into prostitution, or even killed first. Explicit and violent expressions of sexuality are common place, and the current fashion is to wear provocative, revealing clothing, even for public servants like the police.

#####

(Characters who appear in this chapter)

Tommy Gunn: 19. The protagonist of this story. A cocky and arrogant young man. Incredibly handsome and confident. Swimmer's body, six-pack abs, blue eyes, black hair.

Lucy Lockhart: 25. Tommy's former babysitter and current police office. Short red hair, big green eyes, freckles, nice tits, big ass. Easily bullied into sex and demeaning situations.

Ciara Chocolate: 35. A mysterious woman with great wealth and influence in Climax City. Milk-chocolate skin, tall, Amazonian, large breasts, short sleek brown hair, many ear piercings, perfect ass. Likes to wear very expensive, very sexy clothes.

Bunny: 19. A former child actress. Five feet high, cute and sexy, long blonde hair in pigtails, big blue eyes, firm little tits and a bubbly heart-shaped butt. Dresses like a slutty school girl.

Arianna Leblanc: 38: Another mysterious and powerful woman, vey similar in manner to Ciara. Milky white skin, golden blonde hair, cruel beauty, tall and strong. Also wears expensive, revealing clothes.

Araña: 21. Mercenary's daughter, a violent girl. Hispanic, light brown skin, lithe muscular body, smallish firm tits, spider tattoos over her nipples, spider tramp stamp. Her left eye is missing and she wears a leather eye-patch with a spider on it.

#####

"Oh fuck!" the cute brunette with the pierced nipples screamed. "I'm cumming! HOLLY SHIT!!! It's . . . it's the best I've ever . . . FUCK!!!"

Tommy enjoyed the way her pretty face looked as she starting to orgasm for the fourth time in the last hour, this one clearly more mind-blowing than the others. Her tear-filled green eyes rolled upward, her pierced tongue stuck out like a tired dog's, and her entire busty body was drenched with sweat. Her legs wrapped around his muscular waist as he plowed into her with long, powerful thrusts, and she kept slipping because she was shaking so uncontrollably. Her long nails scraped at his muscular back, scratching him, but the slight pain only goaded him to fuck her even harder.

"Oh God! Oh God! Tommy! Tommy! TOMMY YOU ARE A FUCKING GOD!!! I . . ." and then she just started screaming and kicking like she was possessed. Her tight, hairless cunt popped like a water balloon, again, and the mattress beneath them was further ruined. The smell of sex would never be washed out of it. "Tommy! Tommy! Tommy!"

She was having the hardest, greatest, most earth-shattering, mind-expanding sex of her life, but Tommy was actually a little bored. He couldn't even remember this bitch's name.

He had picked her up at a burger joint she worked at as a waitress, wearing a slutty little uniform. The menu was crap and the cocktails were cheap but low in alcohol (the joint didn't card and Tommy passed for 21 even though he was 19). He decided that this dumb bitch with the pierced nipples sticking through her shirt was probably the only appetizing thing on the menu, so he seduced her, subtly touching her shoulder and flashing her with his big, pussy-killing smile. She had resisted at first, saying something about a boyfriend, but after a few minutes she was on her knees in the bathroom sucking his cock like she was starving for it. She had to take him home because he had generated a large bill by that point and he didn't have any money. This slut was angry with him when she realized she was going to be paying his bill, but she seemed happy enough when he offered to refund her back at her place.

He finished paying his refund by standing over her quivering body and sticking his nine inch cock right between her big, perky tits, thrusting in and out, shooting a hot load of cum across her pretty, exhausted face. She squealed in awe as his fat cock shot out thick strands of white cum like a super-soaker, splattering across the family photos she had on the nightstand and decorating her face. She brought her mouth down on the head to suck out every drop from his apricot-sized balls. Her tongue worked his slit as she sucked his head, and for the first time he actually moaned with surprise. This girl had a so-so pussy, but her cock-sucking skills were top-notch. Maybe he would bother calling her up again . . . maybe.

"Honey," a young man's voice came from the door. "I'm home . . . WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

Tommy looked over to see some dude in his early twenties standing in the doorway to her messy room, which by all appearances to Tommy had seemed like the room of a typical twenty-something single girl, but as he took a second glance he realized these two losers were probably living together. The boyfriend was even more pierced and tattooed than she was, and his hair was styled in a sort of Mohawk.

"Snake!" the girl gasped, cum spilling out of her open mouth. "I . . . I . . . it was just-"

"Bitch!" the man with the stupid name of 'Snake' yelled. "You fucking slut! I'm going to kill you! And you," he said pointing to Tommy, "I'm going to kick the shit out of you! Jesus, how old are you even?"

"Nineteen," he answered casually, completely unafraid of the incensed boyfriend. "I'm a sophomore over at Climax City High."

Snake just stammered like an idiot, looking as if his head might explode. Tommy smiled a little as he imagined just that, and all of Snake's facial piercings getting stuck in the walls. "A fucking high schooler? You cheated on me with a fucking kid."

"Baby," she cried. "I'm so sorry. It's just . . . he just . . . so good . . . and-"

"Dude, you don't even need to be angry at me," Tommy apathetically engaged in diplomacy. "Your girlfriend is a total slut. Of course she cheated on you."

"She's my fiancé!"

"Whatever. All I'm saying is, she brought me back here and started sucking my cock without even telling me her name."

"My name's Mindy," she said weakly, sad that the hot young stud had forgotten her name. "I told you like a dozen times."

"Whatever Mandy. Point is, whatever little spat you two are having, leave me out of it. I'm only here to get my cock sucked. Now if you don't mind, Snake, you girlfriend still needs to clean my dick off. And I'll want to take a shower afterward. I smell like her pussy right now. Also, she promised she'd give me a ride back home. I never come out to this crappy part of the city. You don't mind paying for gas, right?"

Snake just stood there for a few moments, staring agape at the arrogant little high school kid who had just essentially told him to wait and watch his girlfriend get fucked again. Snake couldn't believe this kid was for real, he must have been a complete retard to not be afraid. Then again, this kid wasn't some scrawny little geek. His body was a tan statue of perfectly sculpted muscle, broad shoulders, narrow waste, and his cock looked even thicker than one of Mindy's wrists. He was absent of tattoos, hairless, and dripping with bad-boy good looks, with his spiky black hair that hung over his eyes and a smile that flashed like a dagger.

"You . . . you muthafucka . . . IMMA KILL YOU!" Snake pulled out a knife and charged at him.

Tommy leapt off of the cum-covered slut and in the span of a few seconds disarmed the angry Snake, spun him around, twisted his wrist to point it snapped, and then ran his skull into the wall so hard it left a dent. Snake collapsed on the ground unconscious, blood dripping from his nostrils. Tommy chuckled to himself. Kicking Snake's ass was almost as easy as fucking Sandy's, or whatever her name was.

"You monster!" Candy screamed, leaping naked out of the bed, dripping with sweat. "I think you killed him. Oh my god, you killed my fiancé!"

"Don't be such a drama-queen, you little bitch. I didn't kill him, I just knocked him out. That gives us time for another round. I think I'll fuck your ass this time."

Now Cindy was staring at him agape, stunned by his callous arrogance. She felt insulted, disgusted, and worst of all she still couldn't stop looking at the thick nine-inch cock which was somehow still stoically erect. Tears filled her eyes as her body and mind were torn in two, one half wanting nothing more than to bend over and offer itself to this cocky little stud, the other side wanting to kill him. The second half eventually won.

"You fucking little shit!" She yelled, grabbing a empty vodka bottle from the floor and swinging it at Tommy's head. He ducked just in time, and it slipped from her grasp, shattering against the wall.

"You little bitch! You could have hurt me!"

"You hurt my fiancé, you asshole!" She was looking around for something else to throw at him.

"Yeah, who was threatening to kill you a second ago. Jesus, if you like him so much why did you cheat on him?"

She couldn't answer that. She had never cheated on Snake before, but there had just been something so intoxicating about the cocky teenager who had slapped her on the ass at work. His devilish smile, his crystal blue eyes, his boyish face but manly body. And his smell, something about his smell made her so wet she could barely walk straight.

She saw Snake's knife on the ground and she went for it, picking it up and swinging it at Tommy's face.

He caught her by the wrist and twisted. She screamed pathetically as the knife fell to the floor. Her body was now pressed against his, the soft flesh of her tits smashed up against his glistening wall of cut muscle, his hard cock sticking between her supple legs. The look in his bright blue eyes was one of intense anger and disappointment.

"Stupid bitch. Now I have to hurt you."

She had just enough time to inhale before his fist came rocketing up into her soft, flat stomach, his knuckles digging so deep that she could feel them in her stomach. Their eyes were locked as the pain shot through her slender body, causing her eyes to grow large and fill with tears, her tongue waggling out as her gut tried to vomit. She had not eaten in a while though, and so all that came out was spit.

She wanted to crumble to the ground and die, but Tommy was holding her up by her hair. He raised up his other hand and let her see that he was about to slap her. There was nothing she could do to stop it.

SMACK!!!

His open palm sent her spinning, her gazelle-like legs struggling for balance. The room was a dizzy nightmare as she tried to recall where she was, and she ended up tripping right over Snake's body, falling tits-first on to the bed. She struggled to get up, but a strong hand was pressed firmly against her lower back, another pushing her legs wide apart. Then something hard, wet, and burning hot pressed against the virgin rim of her tight asshole, something much bigger than she thought could fit.

"N-no . . . (cough) . . . please," she cried. He was too big.

"Please what, you stupid cunt? 'Please fuck my ass?' Is that what you want? You want these nine inches that just ruined your pussy to tear your ass up?"

"N-n-n-"

"Okay. If you insist."

He plunged into her in one stroke, all nine inches slamming into her with the same force his fist had just used on her gut. She screamed, she cried, and pretty soon she was cumming her brains out and begging for more.

#####

Tommy must have been fucking her a lot harder than he realized, because at some point someone had called the police and he could see them parking in the street five stories below. Luckily they were in a pretty bad neighborhood and the cops were never quick to respond to anything, let alone a domestic dispute.

He was just finishing up as the armed police officers came running up the stairs, beating out the last of his orgasm onto Martha's (or whatever her name was) face. She was plastered with his cum, and she was sweating so much that she was probably going to be dehydrated the next day. Every muscle in her body stood out as she tried to cope with the painful bliss he had left her in, her face a stupid, blank expression of vacant joy.

As the cops burst into the room he was already climbing down the side of the building, descending five stories by jumping from neon sign to neon sign. The crappy apartment building was so littered with them that it was almost as easy as taking the stairs. He jumped from the second floor, landing on the roof of one police car, smashing its windows.

"WHAT THE HELL!" an officer inside the car yelled. She stumbled out and fell to her knees, holding her bruised head.

"Oh shit," Tommy said. Running from the cops was one thing, but actually confronting them was another. He raised his fist, ready to knock her out with a single punch before she could reach for her gun, but then he got a good look at her long legs, her shapely big butt, and the short red hair dangling over her freckled face. "Lucy?"

The junior officer looked up, her big green eyes filled with tears. "Oh shit, not you again."

"Lucy, old buddy," Tommy happily greeted her. "What are you doing here."

She looked angry. "You're supposed to call me Officer Lockhart, Tommy. I'm a cop now. I have a real job, you need to respect my authority."

"Ha, I remember when you use to babysit me. I didn't respect your authority than either. In fact, I remember giving you a wedgie so bad I pulled your thong over your face. You're the same dumb bitch you've always been Lucy, even if you have a badge."

She stood up, groggy and angry at the cute boy who had been taunting her for so many years. He enjoyed the way her freckled cleavage looked in her uniform. In Climax City there wasn't much sense of decency or even practicality when it came to fashion. All the politicians were mobsters and porn-stars, and pornography was used as public art, so even the cops could dress however they wanted. Lucy's uniform was a pair of tight denim shorts that barely contained her big juicy ass, from which hung her gun-belt. her big milky white tits were held up by a crop top and a tight police jacket that left her entire curvy midsection bare. In any other place and time she would have looked more like a stripper than a cop, but in Climax City in the year 2099, she looked like everyone else.

"I'm . . . I'm supposed to arrest you," she threatened meekly. "I bet you had something to do with that domestic dispute upstairs, and now you've just destroyed police property."

Tommy just smiled at her in a pitiful, condescending way. He knew she wasn't going to arrest him. He got close to her, pushing his chest against hers, and one of his hands slipped down the front of her tight shorts, opening the zipper as he went. He found her fat clit instantly, right where it always was, and began tweaking it. She began to whimper like a little girl rather than a 25 year old woman as he fingered her, her submission already evident.

"You've always been like a big sister to me, you know," he said in an insincere, mocking voice. "When mom was out partying or at the porn studio, you stayed over to watch me. Even after I tuned eighteen you came to check up on me, although by then I knew what you really wanted, you desperate little slut."

"N-no. You're wrong."

"You wanted my big, fat, cock."

"Nooooo," she whined, already on the verge of an orgasm.

"You only checked up on me because you were waiting for a chance to get me in bed, you dirty molester you. The moment I turned eighteen I got tired of your stupid little games though, so I just gave into your sexual demands. You raped me."

She gasped, offended by his accusation. "That isn't what happened at all! I just wanted to see how you were doing, and then her slapped me in the face with that . . . that big . . . that huge . . . OH!" A little orgasm rippled through her body causing her legs to shiver, and forcing her to push up even harder against her young conqueror. Tommy withdrew his hand and brought it to his lips. She tasted great.

"I'm going to bail," he said, gladly noticing how sad she looked to hear that. "You'll cover my back right?"

She bit her lip as she considered how unethical it was to cover up a crime just because she was in love with the perp. "Yes," she finally said. "I'll fudge the DNA tests and try to get the victim to be dismissed as an unreliable witness. And as for the car, I'll say it was a black guy . . . again."

"Good girl." He grabbed her by the waist and kissed her hard on the lips, this time with real passion. She moaned wantonly into his mouth, their tongues dancing together, and she almost had another small orgasm. He let her go and she fell back on the hood of her busted patrol car, barely able to stand. Tommy was already running away, and the sight of his perfect ass in his tight jeans was enough to take her breath away.

"Call me!" she called out desperately. "Please!"

#####

Tommy just managed to catch the last light-rail out of this miserable part of the city so he could head home to the other miserable part of city where he lived. As the cheap, rusty train grinded its way over the tracks, suspended over the shanty houses of the poor, Tommy could see the gleaming lights and perfect glass towers of the wealthy part of town, where billionaires rubbed shoulders with pop-stars, porn-stars, and high-powered politicians.

That was just the way things were in Climax City, a metropolis of almost 10 millions souls, all ready to stab each other in the back and fuck everyone else over at a moment's notice. The divide between rich and poor was the greatest it had ever been in human history, and although the city was pretentiously a democracy, in reality the rich controlled absolutely everything, especially the lives of the poor. A rich man could buy anything in Climax city: illegal weapons, drugs of every variety, genetic enhancements, cybernetic parts, sex slaves, cures for cancer, and who knows what else. The poor on the other hand could barely afford their rent.

Something about the overwhelming injustice and inequality of Climax City bred a culture of sexual recklessness and dissolution. People fucked, got high, murdered one another, an fucked some more, just to escape from the crushing reality of their world. Technology had progressed to a point that going to a plastic surgeon was as inexpensive as going to the supermarket, so even the poor had fairly good looks, and it had become more or less acceptable to pimp, fuck, and even rape in almost any context. High school principals recruited their students as porn-stars and prostitutes, even holding classes to determine the sexual abilities of their eighteen year old students. Priests openly fornicated with nuns, and cheap sluts would literally go door to door selling themselves like girlscouts sold cookies.

For most Climax City was a hell with a few pleasant distractions, but for Tommy it was a paradise. He loved the struggle, the fight against society, with nothing but his smarts, good looks, and huge cock to help him. The only problem for Tommy was that he always wanted more. No matter how many cherries he popped at school, there was always one more cute little virgin just turning eighteen. No matter how many milfs he fucked, there was always one other schoolmate of his to humiliate by banging his mom. No matter how much money he got selling drugs or robbing the purses of his many lovers, it was never enough to buy him one of those big crystal towers.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds