• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Trip to Grandma's Ch. 02

Family Trip to Grandma's Ch. 02

The trek to Grandma Nancy's house in their red Chevy Cruze was almost over arriving early in the afternoon. The new 5 in 1 apple tree they had brought for Grandma had taken up the front seat and stuck out the sunroof. Laura sat in the back with John so they could carry the tree and she could talk with him during the trip. While Chris was driving the car his vision looking behind him was impaired because of the apple tree in the front see. Chris honked the horn as they pulled into Grandma's end drive to let her know they had arrived. Laura finished straightening her floral print sundress. Her wet panties caused by her holding John's hard young cock during the trip while he slept made Laura uneasy and nervous about what she had done. John still had his hard on and was worried mom would see it so he left his hands resting in his lap to hide it.

Grandma Nancy came out of her house beaming with a smile ear to ear. She quickly headed to meet her family before they got out of the car. As Chris climbed out from behind the wheel Nancy threw her arms around him for a tight hug hello and kiss on the cheeks as she has done each time they visited. Her breast pressing against Chris' chest which both have enjoyed each time. Greeting Laura with a tight hug too with breast pressing together Nancy felt Laura's firm nipples against her own breast. Wondering why they were like that but brushing it off to maybe the excitement of arriving. John was the last to exit the car.

Nancy said, "Come give grandma a big hug," pulling him up and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Come on now give me a proper hug" taking John's arms from between them to pull them around her. "Give Grandma one of your bear hugs."

Hugging Nancy tight John tried to keep his hips back so his hard on would not press too much against Grandma. Even with that Nancy did feel his erection while they hugged. Smiling to herself she knew he was embarrassed because of trying to not let her feel it. The poor boy she thought.

John blushed, "Ok Grandma I have to help get the car unloaded."

Pulling away from Grandma he reached in to get some of the luggage and head to the house. Climbing the stairs to the bedroom he has used over the years during their visits. Tossing the bags onto the bed John headed to the bathroom to get some relief. Pulling his pants and underwear down John sat on the toilet and stroked his hard uncircumcised 7.5"cock. The feel of Grandma's breast against his chest was fresh in his mind while stroking his erection. He hadn't thought of Grandma like that before but having an erection and her tits did feel good. John slid his hand up and down his engorged cock. Stroking faster and faster till a fountain of cum erupted from his cock. Groaning with relief and pleasure John relaxed on the toilet. Now with the hard-on now gone John could urinate and clean up the mess of his climax.

Chris worked to get the new apple tree from the front seat of the car. "Where would you like this planted Nancy" he asks?

"Lets put it in the front yard to I can see it in full bloom and the nice ripe apples in the fall from the parlor."

"JOHN COME HELP PLANT GRANDMA'S NEW TREE," Chris yelled.

John bounded out of the house and grabbed a shovel from the shed. Running to where Grandma indicated to plant the tree he proceeded to dig the hole. In an hour the new 5 in 1 apple tree was planted and being watered by the slow flow of water from the garden hose.

While the men planted the tree Laura and Mom talked in the parlor watching them. Catching up on all the family news they laughed and enjoyed the time. Laura didn't think about what had happened in the car during this distracting conversation.

Laura asked, "Mom have you found a man to spend time with?"

The response was, "no there hadn't been time to find someone to spend time with." Her job and the activities around home kept her quite busy.

"How do you stand it being without someone to do things with and be intimate with?"

"Sometimes it isn't easy but I take care of things myself."

They both laugh. But the conversation about taking care of things brought Laura's thoughts back to the episode in the car with John. These making a shiver down her spine with the shiver terminating between her legs.

Chris and John come walking in the door just then and ask, "How does that look Nancy?"

She looked out the window, "Perfect!"

Laura looked over to the guys and her eyes glanced down to John's crotch. Blushing because she shouldn't have looked but knowing what is there she couldn't help herself. The memories of John's hard cock made her warm and grow damp. A proper mom should not have touched his cock while he slept and the thoughts growing in her mind should not be. But grow they did and the desire to touch him again slowly increased. Laura needed to talk with someone about what happened. Maybe that would stop her from having those thoughts.

John suggested, "Lets take a dip in Grandma's pool."

He was quite hot after digging and planting the apple tree with dad.

Grandma Nancy agreed and said, "We could all use a cooling off."

Laura thought in more ways than one. Laura jumped up and headed for the stairs ahead of John. A few steps in front of John her pink bikini panties were visible to him. John admired his mom's sculptured legs moving in front of him up the stairs. His eyes following them up and he couldn't help but notice the darker color of the dampness in the panties between her legs. Mom is wet he thought. He knows Mom and Dad still do it but seeing her panties like this, wow.

Chris changed into his swimsuit as Laura changed into her bikini. Before Laura slipped into her bikini Chris pulls her close and kisses her deeply.

"Laura you are still the sexiest and most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Slapping Chris' arm playfully Laura replies, "now behave."

"They can amuse themselves for a while," Chris responded.

Gently pulling Laura to the bed and caressing slowly over her nude body. Chris moved slowly up her inner thighs and when he reached her smooth shaved pussy lips.

"Dear you are already wet."

Laura blushed deeply thinking of why she was so wet now. She was remembering the feel of John's hard young cock in her hand during the trip.

Climbing between her legs Chris pulled his swimsuit off. Chris laying over her the length of his cock lying between her pussy lips spreading them with its girth. Moving to slide his cock up and down between her swollen lips getting is slick with her juices.

OH God that felt good Laura thought. Her mind wondering back to the car and the feel of John in her hand oh no she shouldn't be thinking of John now. But the feel of his young hard cock in her hand was still too fresh in her mind.

"OH YES," wrapping her arms around Chris' neck and legs around his waist pulling him tighter to her. Chris moving back just enough for the head of his cock to sleep into her waiting soaked pussy. Thrusting hard into her Chris fucked her hard and deep. Laura was in ecstasy thrusting up to meet each of his downward thrusts, moving in rhythmic unison. Her mind confused with thoughts of Chris and John as they fucked. John must be as filling as Chris. He did feel large in her hand.

"OH NO OH YES," her mind screamed.

The bed protesting with squeaks as they fucked hard. Hugging tightly to each other Chris drove deep and his body grew ridged. Balls drawing up ready to explode and ass muscles tighten. Chris ground deeply into Laura as he exploded filling her pussy with cum. She had been on birth control for years so filling her was not a problem. They fell onto the bed together wrapped in each other's arms. Lying together in the afterglow of love making. Laura's tormented mind drifting between John's hard young cock in her hand and Chris' buried deep inside her now.

Grandma Nancy and John went into the back yard where the pool was surrounded by a privacy fence. "What is taking Mom and Dad so long?"

"Don't worry about them I am sure they will be along soon enough." Nancy said.

Walking to the edge of the pool John jumps into the water and swims to the far end of the pool. Nancy jumps in and swims to meet him. Splashing him in the face with water she laughed. John splashed her back. He had the coolest Grandma around. Still wanting to horse play and do things with him.

"Race you to the far end!"

Nancy pushes off the wall without waiting for John heading to the far end swimming as fast as possible. John follows close behind and they reach the side of the pool roughly at the same time.

"Grandma you are still in great shape."

"Why thank you young man."

John let her take the compliment whichever way she wanted. She was still in great physical shape and in beautiful shape. He knows many girls in his class that would kill to look like her. She looked much like mom so her breast must be 36C at least with a classic hourglass figure to match.

Grandma and John started a splashing fight with water flying in every direction imaginable. Laughter filled the air. You would think they were a couple of young kids and not a 54 year old Grandma and 18 year old Grandson. Pushing and splashing around in the shallow end of the pool.

A strap of Nancy's bikini top slipped off her shoulder and threatened to expose one of her breast.

"WAIT WAIT," Grandma protested.

Grabbing her top to keep her breast covered. John splashed a couple of more times then waited. Holding the bikini top up with one hand and slipping the strap into place Nancy averted exposure.

"Thank you John."

Wrapping her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly. The almost exposure of her breast caused John to start getting hard so when she hugged him she felt is pressing against her. Not holding the hug long to help him from being embarrassed. Her wet body against his finished the hard on so he was glad when she ended the hug quickly.

Hearing the slam of the screen door Nancy and John look up to see Chris and Laura walking to the pool. Laura was wearing a hot pink bikini which complements her assets. Chris looked an older version of John. Nancy climbed from the pool and headed to one of the lounge chairs.

"John are you coming out too?"

"No mom I am going to stay in here for a while."

"I think I need to cool off too," Laura stated.

John swims to the deeper end of the pool as Laura jumps in and glides under water close to him. She saw why he didn't want to get out of the water right away with the outline of his hard on visible in his swimsuit. Even after being fucked royally by Chris just minutes before the sight of the outline of his hard on gave her a shiver. Things are not going well for her to push the feel of his cock in her hand from her mind. Breaking the surface of the water and looking into John's eyes. Giving him a wicked knowing grin

"You stay in the water as long as you need to cool down," winking as she says that.

Giving him a quick hug as she turned to glide away her tits slid against his chest. The sliding of her breast against John's chest almost made Laura moan. It was a good idea that she was swimming away from John too. She didn't understand what was happening to her. Just a few hours ago these thoughts would not even crossed her mind in passing. Now they were permeating into her mind and she was desiring the feel of John's young hard cock in her hand again and possibly more. She couldn't act on those desires could she?

Swimming back to Nancy and Chris she pulled herself out of the water and laid down on the lounge on the other side of her Mom.

"Chris can you work the sunscreen into my skin so I won't burn?"

"Sure hun."

She laid on her tummy Chris started at her feet and squeezed a line of lotion up each of her legs. Rubbing slowly up and down her legs with a hand on each leg he made sure every inch of her skin was covered with lotion. When he arrived at her thighs he spent special attention to her inner thighs. Lost in the lotion massage he forgot about Nancy next to them. His thumbs touched the hem of her bikini between her legs as he slid his hands around her thighs. Remembering Nancy was there he picked up the lotion bottle and squirted lotion around Laura's back. Chris rubbed the lotion over her back. Taking one arm and wrapping his oiled hands around it sliding from her shoulder to her hand and then the other arm doing the same.

Chris looked over to Nancy and saw she was watching the whole time. Laura rolled over and Chris proceeded to cover the front of her body with sunscreen. His hands sliding up and down her legs again and his thumbs glided over the crotch of her bikini before moving to her tummy. Sliding around in circles and making sure to slide around the edge of her bikini. Moving to her breast Chris made sure all exposed flesh was well oiled. Moving up her neck and sliding fingers around her face following the contours. Soon her whole body was shiny with lotion.

Nancy watched intently as Chris covered her daughter's body with lotion. She wished she had someone that would do the same thing for her. Nancy could feel hands sliding over her own body while watching Chris working the lotion into Laura's skin. What a wonderful feeling it would be. Nancy grew warm watching the show next to her. She will have to take another dip in the pool to cool down.

Nancy got up and slid into the water. John was still swimming and avoiding everyone.

"Hey kiddo what are you doing?"

"Nothing," was his reply.

Splashing him again playfully she swam toward John. John turned to get away but before he could Nancy jumped on his back her breast pressing against him with arms wrapped around his neck. Shaking her off John felt her tits rub against his back. That didn't help his current condition at all since the reason he was still in the water was because he was aroused.

They horse played around in the pool till the light started to dim toward dusk and the mosquitos made their presence known.

"Time to go inside before we are eaten alive", Laura laughed.

Lucky for John by then the problem of his stiff cock was no long an issue. Everyone picked up their towels and dried off as they entered the house. Nancy and Laura slipped on sundresses over their bikinis.

After eating a light meal they all were ready to sleep. After giving a hug and light kiss on the cheek to Chris, Laura and John Nancy retired to the master bedroom. Chris stretched and yawned and headed to their room.

Laura walked with John up the stairs and when they arrived at his room she slid her arms around his neck and hugged him close. Slightly straddling his leg and pressing her covered pussy against his thigh. Laura kissed him fully on the mouth which was not the norm.

"Night night John," Nancy said with a slightly throaty voice.

Her hug lasted longer than normal. Laura was relishing in the feel of John against her. John was shocked and surprised with what was happening. Mom had never acted like that before. His cock started getting hard again. He felt her thigh pressing against his growing cock. He needed to get away before she became aware of his growing hard on.

"Good Night Mom." As he pulled away and hastily went into his room.

Laura sighed and went to her room stripped and slid into bed next to Chris. Thinking how wonderful it felt to have John's body against hers and feeling his cock grow against her thigh. With the steady breathing of Chris indicating that he was fast asleep left Laura's hand to slip down between her legs cup her pussy. Laura slowly rubbed up and down over her pussy thinking of John's hard young cock. Remembering how it felt in her hand during the car ride and now pressing against her thigh as they kissed. She quickly grew soaking wet and her fingers slid up and down around her clit and into her. The taboo erotic thoughts filling her mind causing a burning lust she had not felt before. An explosive climax shook her body. Feeling guilty she rolled up to Chris fell into fitful sleep.

John in the next room had a hard cock to contend with. He wrapped his hand around it and started stroking. Trying to think of his porn magazines and girls he knew but his mind kept bringing back his mom and the feel of her body against his and the kiss she gave him. He had never thought of her before but the feel of her kiss, her body pressing against him and her thigh pressing against his growing cock burned in his mind. John stroked trying to think of other women but losing the battle and climaxing with the thought of his mom's body against him. His sleep was no less troubled than Laura's that night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Trip to Grandma's Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1055 milliseconds