• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 05

Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 05

12

This is a work of erotic fiction. None of the events described here have ever happened, or may even be possible. Although I encourage readers to give me feedback both positive and negative, nasty anonymous comments are not appreciated.

This and all subsequent chapters were co-authored with one of my readers, who has provided much valuable input.


She woke early knowing that it would take time to prepare herself. Last night had been terrifying. Terrifying and exciting and arousing, and a whole gambit of emotions she couldn't begin to put names to. It had left her exhausted and after talking with Steph, she had only had about 5 hours sleep.

When she first looked in the mirror, she was stunned. The short buzzed sides, colored red, the longer mane on top and back. The four small hoops in her left ear and the fuck-me-hoops still in her primary piercings. She couldn't get used to the changes. It was almost like she was becoming someone else. She reached her hand up to the new permanent collar, and traced her fingers along it's length. She poked at the spikes and tugged on the rings, thinking of what Stephanie had done last night. As she stood there fingering her collar and gazing at her new appearance, she was stunned to feel a tingle in her pussy.

Stephanie. That moment last night when they were face to face. What did she feel? What was happening? She shook her head to clear her thoughts, not wanting to walk down that path any further.

After a quick shave to remove the stubble from her cunt, she hopped into the shower. The hot water helped revive her and she was considering using the wand for a quick cum, when Steph knocked and told her to hurry up. She was surprised how quickly she was able to dry and style her new shorter hairstyle.

Two morning classes, then a break followed by her last class which finished at 12:50. She quickly checked her phone for messages and finding none headed to the kitchen for breakfast. Steph was already there.

"Did you sleep in all that jewelery?" Steph asked. "Surely not the collar?"

"Yup. I gotta get used to it if I'm going to be the 'bad girl' don't you think?" She covered

"Don't the spikes like poke you in the neck. Fuck you are a hot bad girl!"

"Haha, no, they didn't bother me much. Besides, I was so tired I just fell asleep in seconds."

'Well. I hope you are at least going to take those huge hoops out of your ears before you head for class. They are just screaming SLUT."

"Haha, yeah, I will."

"See you later, right? Lunch?"

"Yeah, see you then, and after, well, probably late again, after today's shoot."

"You sure are spending a lot of time on this, Jenn."

"I know. But I am not very good at this bad girl look, so it takes a lot of practice and retakes."

"OK, but I hope you don't come back tonight any badder, like tats and whatever." Stephanie was grabbing her bag and heading for the door. "Remember, not too bad, k?"

"For sure, see you at lunch."

The moment Stephanie left their apartment, Jennifer hopped up to prepare for her morning classes. Her mind flashed to last night's instructions: "When you are in school or walking to school, or leaving school, you will wear the S dangles." Switching only one ear at a time, she soon had the dangles installed. They were heavier than the hoops and when she moved her head, they tugged her earlobes and struck her neck, constant reminders of their presence.

Her neck. The collar. Fingering the hoops, tugging on the rings, she began to juice. The collar symbolized it all. She was trapped, like an animal, and every time she tried to break away, it got worse.

As she dressed, she realized that her new bad girl look really clashed with her usual wardrobe. Unfortunately, the only other things that she had to wear were the slutty outfits that Duane had given her after the first two shoots, and neither of them was suitable for school. As she headed out of the apartment complex, she passed Ben standing in his doorway watching.

"Wow. I like the new look." He said, "Very slutty. Wanna come in for a minute and let me work on that collar, while you work on me?"

"That won't be necessary. This one is permanent so fuck off." She retorted over her shoulder as she continued walking.

The look of shock on Ben's face mirrored what she felt in her mind. What had she just said? She never talked like that. Not to anyone. What was happening to her? Maybe she really was turning into a new person, a bad girl. And to be honest, it felt good.

Her classes this morning were in her major, so there were many students, as well as profs, that knew her. This was going to be the true test of her new persona. There were a lot of stares from her classmates as she walked down the side aisle and took a seat.

"Hey, Jennifer" the boy to her right said. She recalled his name was Doug. Nice enough guy.

"Hey," she responded, making a quick decision to smile as usual, not immediately take on her bad girl attitude.

"I like your new look!" he continued.

"Thanks, yeah, trying something new."

"Well, it works for me," he said with a wide smile, that she returned.

Jennifer was tired, but also energized by her new appearance. Her mind wandered, recalling last night, the trauma that she endured, but survived and now was actually feeling good about things.

"... next week," Doug finished, looking at her for a response.

"I'm sorry, my mind was wandering. What did you say?"

"Just asking if you wanted to get together to study for the mid-term next week."

"Sure, why not?" She needed all the help she could get at this point. After four days of "modeling", she was clearly behind.

"Friday night? I can pick you up, dinner, and then hit the books."

"Um, maybe that will work, not sure if another shoot is planned."

"I knew it," he exclaimed. "With your looks and brains, you had to be a model!"

The widest smile she had seen in a long time.

"Thanks," she replied. This was feeling good.

"So, here is my phone number. Let me know, k?" and he handed her a little slip of paper.

"Sure." She did hope Duane would not expect her every night.

"Are you modeling for a particular company? Like, S and S, whatever that is?"

Dangerous ground, now, she thought. "Nah, just trying to build my portfolio, a different look, you know. Hard for an Asian girl to break into the American market, unless she has a lot of endowments that I don't have."

"I don't know about that, of course, but where I'm sitting, you are catching a lot of envious looks." She looked at him for a second, to see his facial expression, but it was one of innocence and simply complimentary. For a moment, she lowered her gaze to his crotch, but immediately looked away.

"Thanks, I need to hire you to build my self-esteem when it is down."

"Any time. I can't imagine a reason for you to ever be down, though. So, what does the S and S represent? Some brand name I don't know. Like, um, Simon and Schuster?" Again, the winning smile.

"Who the fuck," immediately regretting that expression, "sorry, who the heck is that?"

"You know, book company. Maybe you can model for a book cover for them, what do I know. So, what does it stand for? Sweet and sweeter?"

"Hey, that's good," she smiled, and decided to go along that route. "Smart and sassy."

Fortunately, the professor entered the room and the conversation ended. Her stomach felt the pangs of fear, however, knowing she had been ordered to tell a far different explanation for the S and S. Looking around, however, no one else could have heard it. Safe and sound.

She tried to focus on the lecture, but her mind was far away, thinking of later, of feeling like a trapped animal. She could not see a way out of this, but upon further analysis, she realized nothing was really too bad. Yes, she had a new look, but so what. It actually felt refreshing.

Yes, she was saying and thinking things that never before occurred to her, but she had led such a conservative and isolated life up to this point. Expanding one's horizons was not so bad, right?

Several times she caught herself doodling with the S's. Once she gave the S a little tug and immediately realized her pussy was reacting. She released the S like it was on fire.

Class ended before she knew it. Usually it dragged, but with 1:00 looming, the time seemed to be flying. She smiled goodbye to Doug, who reminded her to call. Several other students complimented her new looks on the way out. She was feeling very good about things.

Jennifer had only 10 minutes before her second class, just time to go to the restroom and make it across the quad. In the restroom she was again reminded of her new self. Her shaved pussy gave her the shivers. A look in the mirror as she washed her hands returned an alien reflection. She ran her fingers along the multiple piercings in her left ear, and again she felt her pussy tingle in response. She turned her head from side to side, gazing at the collar that was locked on her neck. She sighed deeply.

The second class of the morning went much like the first. Many compliments, a pair of guys hitting on her, but she had more friends that were female in this class. Like school girls gathering around the water hole, they chatted about nothing and everything. She had two requests about the S's and gave them the same line as she had given Doug. She felt the emptiness deep in her stomach, like the first time she did something wrong, but there was no way, even in a laughing manner, that she could tell the truth.

By 11:30, she was feeling hungry, so after her final morning class, she headed off to meet Stephanie for their usual Wednesday lunch at SD Vegan. As usual, Stephanie was there waiting, a table under the umbrella.

Jennifer was all smiles as she approached her roomie. "Hiya!"

"Hey, how's my bad ass roomie?" returned Stephanie with a smile.

"Good, thanks," Jennifer replied, laughing off the comment.

"You changed your earrings. S and S?" Stephanie asked.

"Yeah, you were right, I wouldn't want to look like a slut!" They both laughed, though Jennifer's was all feigned. She was not going to offer a reason for the initials unless directly asked.

Stephanie took a drink of her iced tea, paused and then asked, "Why S S?"

Jennifer knew that was coming, and the sinking feeling in her stomach told her that the lie she was about to tell was wrong. For a moment, Jennifer considered the truth, or at least what Duane had told her. If she laughed and made it into a joke, she might get away with it. But she just could not bring herself to say it.

"How about smart and sassy," she repeated her earlier reply to Doug.

Stephanie laughed lightly, "No really, what does it mean."

Jennifer could not hold Stephanie's steady stare and lowered her eyes to pick up her own iced tea. "Actually, I'm not sure. I was told to wear them to today's shoot, and I wasn't sure I would have time to go back to the apartment after my last class." Good, she thought. Good answer, and the flutters in her stomach calmed.

They enjoyed their tea and sprout sandwiches. Stephanie was done for the day, but Jennifer had a long day ahead.

"K, well, have a good afternoon and shoot," Stephanie said as they departed.

"Thanks, see you later," and Jennifer headed off for her final class of the day.

.... 12:50 p.m. Wednesday

No sooner had the class come to a close than her phone chimed. She knew what was coming.

"slut

The limo will be at the Sproul parking lot at 1.

Don't be late.

Master D."

She went quickly to the restroom and changed into the SLUT earrings. Her heart was beating fast, because she was vulnerable to being seen by any number of people.

She changed in the stall, since there were just too many girls using the sinks to freshen up. She hung her bag from the stall hook, and pulled the SLUT rings out of a small purse. One at a time she exchanged the earrings, conscious of Duane's expectations. At no time were both ears bare.

She felt like she was fleeing from the restroom, so that anything anyone would see would be a blur. She kept her eyes lowered, as pussies and crotches flew by, going in the opposite direction.

As she came around the corner, towards Sproul, the limo was there already. The driver looked at his watch as he saw her approach. When she reached the car, he opened the door for her and guided her into her seat.

"There is a note for you and a bag. I will put your bag in the back, miss."

Breathless from running, she was glad of the cool air that enveloped her when he closed the door. As she looked around, she saw the obligatory bottle of champagne and noticed that this time it was accompanied by a tray of fresh strawberries with a small bowl of chocolate sauce. The note and bag could wait.

She sipped the bubbly and delighted in the explosion of flavors as the juicy berries mingled with the chocolate in her mouth. The sprout sandwich and ice tea were not filling. After she had eaten, she turned her attention to the bag.

"slut.

Strip to the skin and put on what's in the bag. Do it slow so the driver sees.

Master D"

She opened the bag and saw that it contained white blouse, a short pleated plaid skirt, and a pair of white thigh-high stockings. To complete the slutty schoolgirl outfit, were a necktie and a pair of black high heel Mary Janes.

Nervously, she glanced at the driver to make sure he was concentrating on the road, before she stripped off her school clothes and undies. Completely naked, she glanced again at the driver but this time saw his eyes fixed on the rear view mirror, watching her every move.

With shaking hands she pulled up the thigh-highs and wiggled into the skirt. When she worked her arms into the shirt, she realized that it was too small to button up so she had to tie the tails under her breasts to hold it closed. She knew the driver could see all the way up her skirt as she donned the shoes and the humiliation caused a tingle in her groin. She was just tying the necktie when the driver announced that they had arrived.

When the door opened, the driver took her hand to help her stand. In the very short skirt, It was impossible for her to exit the car and not flash her pussy at him. She knew that he saw, but was gentleman enough to ignore it. He handed her her bag, then stood aside so she could make her way inside.

When Duane looked up and saw her enter, he let out a low whistle.

"Now that's what I call a sexy schoolgirl outfit." He grinned. "And you have the correct SLUT earrings on, too."

She gave a tempered smile in return, her stomach already churning.

When she entered the studio this time, she saw immediately that there was a new player. A tall slender guy in dark rimmed glasses and a sport coat.

"Here, babe." Duane announced. "Sexy schoolgirl, meet Professor McNaughty."

After giving her the once over with his eyes, the male model offered his hand to shake.

"Pleasure to meet you," he said. "I'm looking forward to working with you."

"Hi," was Jenn's simple reply, her eyes focused on his crotch, aware that she needed to be very obedient tonight to avoid further punishment.

Having dispensed with the pleasantries, it was time to get down to business. Duane directed, as the two models posed for various pictures. It didn't take long for Duane to start adding the BDSM flavor to the set. As the camera recorded the action, Duane directed the professor to bind Jennifer's wrists with strong leather cuffs from which hung long leather thongs. After her top had been undone, and her breasts exposed, another pair of leather cuffs were attached to her ankles. The ankle cuffs each had a large metal ring at the back.

With the leather thongs tied behind her back, the professor took some time to grope Jennifer's breasts and pull and twist her hard nipples as Duane directed him. After securing her elbows together, he was even able to cup his hand under her soaked pussy and stroke it once or twice with his finger before her knees were tightly bound together.

Jenn moaned appropriately, which seemed to please Duane and the professor. Only a small fraction of the moans were faked. She found it impossible to protest. She was ungagged, but her respect for authority, even though he was nothing more than an actor, allowed the professor to have his way with her. She was determined to give Duane no excuse to further embarrass or punish her.

In addition, the bad girl look that Duane had created was reflected in her being less and less inhibited. What would have been totally unacceptable a few days before, seemed very exciting tonight. It fit her new persona.

After a leather ring gag forced her mouth open, her skirt was removed, and she was placed face down on what looked like a massage table. The hogtie was complete when the wrist thongs were passed through the rings in her ankle cuffs, and fastened to the back of her collar. Each time she tried to struggle or move her legs, the thongs pulled her head back further, making her neck hurt badly.

Jennifer found this bondage the most arousing yet. She could not understand her sudden craving for more and more restrictive positions, and had no desire to protest. The tighter the bondage, the more helpless her state, the more her pussy leaked rivers of juice. Her moans were no longer faked; her need was suddenly immense, like nothing she had ever felt before.

Duane and the professor examined the hogtied student; Duane pointed out her profuse juices, while the professor noted she was ripe to be taken. When Jennifer moaned in response, the two men laughed aloud. At that moment, while both men stood behind the hogtied student, the professor gestured to her pussy and Duane nodded. Leaning in and spreading her cheeks with one hand, the professor traced a finger from her exposed anus down between the slippery lips of her pussy. When his finger finally touched her clit, Jennifer exploded in an intense orgasm. The prof held on and milked the moment until her body melted in complete exhaustion.

It was then that Duane dismissed the other actor. Jennifer was confused. If the shoot was over, why was she still hogtied and gagged? She didn't have long to wait for her answer. Duane reached behind her head and removed the gag.

"So Slut," Duane began. "Did you fully understand your instructions about the earrings?"

Still in the afterglow of her intense orgasm, Jennifer made no response. Duane used his hand to harshly spank her bare ass.

"Answer me, slut!. Did you fully understand your instructions about the earrings?"

"Yes Sir" Jennifer answered quickly.

"And did you do exactly as you were instructed?" Duane continued.

The hollow sinking feeling returned to her stomach as she said yes.

"LIAR. Duane shouted. "You did not do as instructed. Do the S's stand for smart and sassy?"

Oh my God. How could he possibly know this? To whom had she used these words. Her mind was muddled from the bondage and orgasm, but she knew she had spoken to many people today and enjoyed their laugh over her creative answer. Jennifer started to struggle but each move caused the thongs to pull her collar putting her in agony.

Duane moved directly in front of her to stare menacingly into her eyes.

"Open wide" He was holding a large metal gag with ratchets on the side. At the sight of the metal, Jennifer's arousal skyrocketed. As soon as she tried to speak, Duane thrust the metal bit into her mouth, and pressed handles. Like the times before, the feel of the metal in her mouth sent an electric shock directly to her pussy. Each time she tried to talk, Duane opened the stretcher. Through it all, Jennifer's pussy dribbled her juice onto the floor.

"There's something about the metal isn't there slut?" Duane asked. "You're almost cumming again."

And as he said those words, he clicked the ratchet one more time. Her eyes rolled back and shaking, jerking and wiggling she had another massive orgasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds