• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mr. and Mrs. Valentine Ch. 01

Mr. and Mrs. Valentine Ch. 01

The wedding was over and Liz was officially Elizabeth Valentine, having taken the last name of her husband, Samuel Valentine. Liz sat down to eat at the reception with Sam and watched as everyone celebrated. Her mother and father-in-law were quietly eating, keeping mostly to themselves while her parents were drunk as she had ever seen them, making their presence well known. Sam's small group of friends were joking around and making fun of the goofy pictures of Sam that were being projected across the wall in the reception hall. Jared, the best man and Sam's childhood best friend, gave her a look with raised eyebrows as if to ask, "Are you ready?" It was the signal she had been looking for. She nodded to Jared and told her husband they should go to the hotel now.

They quickly said their goodbyes to friends and family, most of which Sam would never see again after tonight. Sam was a little drunk so Liz helped him into the limo. Liz had made sure they had one with tinted windows to the back so that the driver couldn't see what was going on. Immediately after the limo drove out of the parking lot, Liz slipped out of her dress and got onto her knees and began unzipping his pants

"What the hell are you doing?" Sam asked her, "Isn't it a little early for that? We've got all night!"

"Well I have all night. You however are getting the last blowjob that you'll ever have," Liz said and then quickly pulled his small dick out and put it in her mouth before he could say anything else.

Even as it grew hard inside her mouth it wouldn't even reach her throat. As she started sucking on the tip, a small moan escaped his mouth followed by a moment of realization.

"What do you mean last--" was all he got out before she started gliding her tongue up and down his shaft. He quivered with the sensation. It was honestly the most effort she had ever put into a blowjob for him. She felt like he should at least get a good memory of his old life before it all changed.

He forced her head forward trying to get his tiny dick to reach further back into her mouth. It hardly reached the back of her tongue. She usually reprimanded him if he used her like that but she let it slide this time. There would be plenty of time for discipline later. She could taste the precum start to drip from his tip and decided it was time for the next order of business.

She stood up and took off her bra and panties revealing her luscious body. Without a word, she hopped into his lap and, like always, he started thrusting like a horny puppy. Also, just like anytime she fucked him, she couldn't feel him. He was only 3 inches while hard and it made it that much more unsatisfying when she compared him to the fucking she had received only a few hours earlier before the wedding.

"Enjoy your last time having any pleasure from that useless thing you call a dick!" she sneered as she pulled his face into her double D cup breasts muffling his response.

He quickly stopped trying to talk and began sucking on her nipples. This actually gave her more pleasure than his tiny dicklet did. Almost as soon as he started sucking, he tensed up. Liz got up before he could cum inside her. As she got dressed, he stared at her like it was the first time he had ever seen her naked. It was kind of cute. However, after that awful performance, she didn't feel bad at all about what she was about to do to him.

"That was amazing! You were just kidding about all that "last time" stuff right, Liz? Weren't you just saying that to help me get off?" Sam asked as he zippered his pants.

He was a sucker for female domination and denial. She typically helped him cum by telling him things along those lines that she didn't really mean. That's what she made him believe, at least.

Ever since he had developed this fetish for female domination and cuckolding, she intended to give him exactly what he wanted. She just wanted to make sure he couldn't easily run away if things got "too hard" for him. This was about to be the first night of a brand new life for both of them. She was more excited about this than she had ever been for anything.

"Sam, I have to tell you a few things," Liz said with a big grin. "First of all, I got a promotion and a raise which will cover far more than your share of the income. So, I called your work and told them that you were quitting. You remember how you wanted to be at home all the time like a househusband? Well you're gonna get that wish.. kind of."

Sam stared at her with wide eyes and seemed to be having trouble finding words to say.

"Y-You told my job that I quit? Are you sure that's a good idea?" was what he finally came out with.

She flashed him a devilish smile.

"Yes, I'm quite sure. A lot of things are about to change for us, Sam. If you want to stay with me, you'll need to accept them. But I will warn you, I transferred all of your funds out of your accounts and into mine, thanks to that handy piece of paper you signed yesterday. So if you plan on leaving me you'll have to get another job and you probably won't be living the life of luxury you could be living thanks to my new position."

She winked at him and pressed her breasts together, looking like she was still adjusting her dress, but mostly to get his attention away from his fears and onto her body.

"No, no! I would never leave you. I'm just concerned about our finances is all. I've always said you can have all my money if you want it. I didn't realize that's what I was signing, though."

He sat in apparent deep thought, probably trying to remember signing the document and what it said.

"What else is there?" he asked finally.

"You'll see," she said mischievously.

She didn't want to give it all away at once. She was enjoying making him sweat a little about what was to come.

The limo finally pulled into the hotel parking lot and let them out at the entrance. They got their bags, checked in, and headed for their room. When they got there, Liz sat down on the bed.

"Take off your clothes and kneel in front of me here."

She pointed to the floor in front of her. He reluctantly obeyed her. He always did, even before today. She waited a moment as she watched the worry on his face grow. She slowly pulled a small metal cage from the pocket in her dress. His eyes lit up either from excitement or dread. She wasn't sure which. It was too late to back out now. Things were already in place. She was about to get everything she had been wanting for years.

She reached to him and slid his cock into the open cage.

"That wedding we had? See, that was just the 'public' ceremony. This is the real ceremony. So I need you to say these words for me: I swear that from this moment on, I am your slave to use as you desire"

He said it back to her, his eyes locked on hers.

"For as long as I live or until you set me free." she continued, "I acknowledge that my relinquishment of freedoms gives you complete freedom to do as you please."

She let the implications of that one sink in for a moment before raising her eyebrows in anticipation of his response. With a deep breath he repeated the line back to her. She closed the cage around his manhood, fitted a key into it, and turned it, locking it in place.

She looked deep into his eyes and said the last line, "I swear that in my capacity as your husband, I will always love and support you regardless of my own self interest."

He said the line back to her slowly as they became lost in each other's gazes.

Suddenly, a loud knock came at the door, startling both of them and breaking the trance they were in. Liz's heart raced. She wasn't sure if she was ready for this part. It was as though a dream she had been living in was becoming a reality and she knew things would never be the same. Things were already too far gone for their lives to go back to normal now. She might as well embrace it. It was everything she wanted, after all. The power, the control, the freedom. It was all right in front of her. Yes. This is what she wanted. She had to go through with it.

"Come in! You're just in time. We just got done with the ceremony."

"The real one?" Jared said with a smile as he walked through the door.

Sam gave her a glare as he stood up in protest.

"What the hell is he doing here? What's going--" She interrupted him with a hard slap to the face and kicked his knees forward, forcing him to kneel again. Jared handed her the rope he brought her. She pulled Sam's arms behind his back and tied them together. She lifted his feet and tied them together as well. Jared dragged him up into the armchair in the corner and sat him down facing the bed.

Liz took off Jared's clothes for him and paused a moment admire Jared's muscular build and his big cock which was already starting to harden with anticipation. She could feel herself getting wet at the sight of it. Jared reached behind her and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor.

She turned around to Sam who was stunned with his mouth wide open, and slipped off her white panties which were damp from her excitement. She took them and stuffed them into Sam's gaping mouth. She wanted to feel bad for him but she remembered that for years he had begged for this exact scenario to be played out. Except she wasn't playing. This was real and permanent.

"I want you to think about what you just swore to me a minute ago," She said as she took off her bra, letting her massive bust free.

Sam's eyes widened with lust. Jared walked up behind her and started to grope her and kiss her neck.

"You always said you hoped I was cheating on you behind your back," she said, "and I always said I would never tell you, if I was. Well, now I'm telling you. For the majority of our relationship, I've been fucking your best friend. So since you're only my slave now, he will be fucking me on our wedding night instead of you."

Sam whimpered through his gag.

"Oh don't cry you pussy! You did get to have your last fuck and blowjowb before he had me but I'm gonna let him cum inside me, unlike you."

Sam gave her a look of terror when she said that.

"Aw, don't worry! I'm on birth control. I have no intention of having kids yet. Not until I've had my share of fun as a married woman. I haven't decided if they will be yours. You'll raise them though. I'm sure of that," She said with a giggle.

His helpless expression should have made Liz think twice about what she was going to do but it didn't. It only empowered her to keep going. She was in control and could finally do exactly what she wanted without having to deal with things having to be "fair". She watched him for a moment before a new sensation stole her attention.

Jared had started to play with her clit. A bolt of pleasure shot up her spine and she spun to meet his lips, letting him bite one like he always did before they made out. She forbade Sam from biting her lips because it could give him the illusion of dominance; something that she had held over him even before he was her slave. She was very much submissive to Jared, however. He was the only guy that could make her submit.

As they passionately kissed, Jared pushed her onto the bed and jumped on top of her. He began licking and sucking on her tits with fervor. He massaged both of them firmly as he brushed his tongue across one of her nipples, making it instantly hard and then did the same to the other nipple. She arched her back with the mixture of pleasure and pain as he lightly bit them. He was much better at playing with her breasts than Sam. Jared treated them like they were his play toys and he owned them. Whereas Sam worshipped them like they were heaven itself. Both techniques felt amazing but she liked being used by Jared best.

With a look of satisfaction, Jared got up on his knees beside her in bed, giving her easy access between his legs. He was already rock hard.

"Oh!" She cooed, "Looks like you're enjoying yourself already. Tell me, do you feel bad about doing this in front of your friend?"

Jared scoffed.

"If this wasn't what he wanted, he shouldn't have encouraged me to make a move on you when you first started dating or begged you to fuck other guys. I'm only giving my best friend what he asked for. Besides, anyone who is pussy enough to let themselves be tied up like that deserves to be exactly where he is. I'm only helping him break out of his shell, like I always do. Right Sam?"

"Rrmmhrmm," Sam responded weakly through the panties gagging his mouth and nodded his head a little.

Liz was surprised he even responded. He must have been enjoying the view a little, at least. He always said watching her fuck other guys in front of him would be like his own personal porn. Maybe that's what he was thinking but it didn't matter. All she could think about was how much she needed that cock in her mouth.

Jared must have been thinking the same thing because before she knew it he had pulled her by the hair, forced his full 8 inches in her mouth and down her throat, and began fucking her face, each thrust pushing his girth further down. He let her up to breathe but she only took a second before willingly going back down and starting to flick her tongue back and forth around his tip. The veins in his cock bulged as he took in the pleasure. She licked his long shaft from top to bottom and back again before taking his entire length in her mouth and partly down her throat. Again, he started fucking her mouth, this time with more force, making her gag a little. With one hand he held the back of her head, and with the other, he started playing with her clit again, as she moaned quietly with the motion. To return the favor, she started going down on him faster than he had been forcing her to go.

"Oh yeah, babe. Thats it!" He encouraged.

She looked up into his dark brown eyes as they both climaxed together. A hot river of cum flowed down her throat as he pulsated inside her mouth. After swallowing his loads, she licked the rest of the cum off of his cock. It was sticky and salty but she had grown to like the taste of his cum over Sam's which she hadn't swallowed since the first blowjob she ever gave him.

Just one more of the many things she gave Jared but not Sam. It was just the way things worked with her. Sam had a small dick and Jared had a big one. Sam was nothing but skin and bones and Jared was a weightlifter. Jared got to dominate her and Sam is her slave. The question was who did she have stronger feelings for? For now, she liked to think it was Sam. He was a sweetheart and she would probably never find a guy that treated her as good as he did. She didn't always want to be worshipped and cherished, though. That seemed to be where Jared came in handy. Sometimes she just needed a good rough lay and to feel a little slutty. She didn't deny she had feelings for both of them. Love? Maybe or maybe not. She hadn't decided.

She wasn't anywhere near ready to stop their sexcapades. After all, this was her wedding night. They wasted no time before going at it again. This time, to get her warmed up, he slid his fingers in and out of her soaked pussy. She moaned with every movement as he went further and further inside her.

After a while, he took his fingers out and gave them to her to suck on. He hated eating pussy and didn't even like the taste of her. While initially this was very disappointing, she learned that by denying Sam sex more often, he got better at eating her pussy. She planned on using him for that purpose frequently, since she wouldn't be getting that from Jared.

If this was what her pussy tasted like, then it wasn't bad. Jared had been feeding her the juices from her snatch for years now and she had come to enjoy the ritual. It always made her wonder what eating a girl out was like. Unfortunately, she never had any friends that would be willing to let her try it.

"You like that, huh?" Jared asked.

Liz nodded with smile.

"I do very much, sir!" she replied in a innocent voice.

She knew it turned him on when she called him 'sir' and knew it would drive Sam crazy.

After letting her lick his fingers clean, he turned her over and got her on her hands and knees facing Sam. Even after all this time, Sam was still staring at the two of them. Jared pulled her hips closer to him and slowly filled her. She had tightened up from fucking Sam earlier so he seemed to barely fit inside her. She backed up on him for the rest of his length and gasped with the intense feeling when he was fully inside her. He started slow but worked his way up to roughly pounding his member into her, each thrust giving her body a wave of pleasure. She couldn't help but let out a loud moan. He grabbed her by the hair as he continued. He owned her. She knew that better than he did. She would do anything to get this kind of sex. Luckily her voluptuous body gave him the only reason he needed to fuck her.

After cumming inside her twice, Jared moved to edge of the bed, still facing Sam, and Liz sat on top of Jared, allowing her new slave to see everything they were doing. Sam's eyes were fixated on her, but he wasn't looking at her face or even her bosom. He was watching his best friend's cock thrusting in and out of her. During the first few minutes he looked horrified but soon he seemed to accept what was happening. Maybe he even enjoyed it. Finally, he looked up at her, their eyes meeting for the first time since Jared had started undressing her. She flashed a smile, like the one she gave him just before they entered the hotel. It was meant to be a taunt; a signal to him that she was in control now and she was loving it. Surprisingly, Sam shyly smiled back at her.

Jared, while still going at full speed, started groping her from behind. She tilted her head back, taking the moment in. She started playing with herself as he relentlessly ravaged her womanhood from underneath. She looked into Sam's eyes as he stared at her with lust. That moment was what brought her over the edge and into climax.

Their last move was to a simple missionary position. This time, Jared moved slowly and they kissed. It was what they always did to finish off the night. It was intimate and passionate. After they both orgasmed one last time, Jared rolled over beside her placing his hands around her and taking a breast in each. She turned off the light and left Sam in his chair still tied up and his cock still snugly locked away. It was the most well rested night she had ever slept.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mr. and Mrs. Valentine Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds