• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping Hand

Helping Hand

Joe was just asked to leave work early on Saturday, cutting hours. He didn't want to, he needed the money. His father had just left three years ago when he was fifteen. He had been working to help his mother pay the bills. She had been a stay at home mom, so finding a job for her wasn't easy.

Joe's mother, Patty, was still a lovely woman. She was tall had long brown hair, she had a body the his school mates would make little comments about.

Joe got to the house about two hours before normal. He headed down the hall to his room, he had to pass his mother's room. Her door was sitting open. He stepped in to say hi, but what he saw made him panic.

She was kneeling on the bed, completely nude, there was a noose around her neck. He sprinted to the bed, through his arm around his mother, and yanked down on the rope. The rope pulled right down.

She fell back onto the bed, and started crying, Joe didn't know what to think. He grabbed a blanket from the bed and wrapped her up. He sat down on the bed and hugged her close letting her finish crying.

He still didn't know what was going on, but the rope pulled down too easily for it to be suicide. He didn't rush her, he let her cry herself out.

After the tears were done, he asked what was going on. She admitted that she could only orgasm when she couldn't breathe. She had the rig with the rope set up so that if she started to pass out it would release, but it still had its dangers. She almost started crying again. "I don't do it often, but I needed the release."

Joe felt really bad about interrupting, but he didn't know what to say. "Do you want me to help..." She interrupted him before he could finish his offer to set the rig back up.

"Honey, no I couldn't ask you to help me!" She didn't want to admit it, but having Joe actually help her did excite her.

"That's not what I meant, I was talking about setting the rig back up." During the time they were setting there the blanket had fallen to expose one of her breasts. They were fantastic. They were at least C, or maybe even a D. He wasn't sure if she even realized she was exposed, and now that the danger was over, catching a forbidden view of his mother's fantastic tit was turning him on. "But I guess if you wanted..."

She sat up and looked at him, the blanket falling into her lap. It would be less dangerous for someone to hold her mouth instead of the rope. At least that is what she told herself when she said, "Ok, but you need to do exactly what I say. I will lean up against you, you hold my mouth and nose shut. When I touch your arm you need to let go, understand?"

" Yeah, I got it." He sat up leaning back on the headboard. Patty stood up and the blanket fell away. Joe thought her body was amazing. Her breasts were damn near perfect in his mind. She had a beautiful curve down to her wide rounded hips, that framed out a trimmed out dark bush. "Mom! you are absolutely beautiful."

"Stop it." She picked up a towel she had laying on the bed, and placed it where she would sit on.

"Whats that for?"

"I don't want to soak the bed silly." She sat down on the bed between his legs, and leaned back against his chest. Joe wished that he had taken his shirt off so that he could feel her bare skin against her chest. She reached over to grab a Hitachi wand. It blew Joe's mind that she was using something that plugged in.

She flipped the switch on and began to rub it against her clit. Joe layed his hand over her mouth and pinched her nose closed. Instantly Patty tried to pull away, it was the first time in years she had someone's hand cut off her air. She relaxed back against her son's chest and continued to rub the vibrating wand against her. He put his free hand around her waist and held her. His thumb rested on the bottom of her breast. It only took a minute her body started to shake.

Joe nearly let go of his mother's mouth but remembered that she would signal him. He heard her make almost a squeaking noise from her throat. The sound from the vibrator changed there was a wet splashing noise that kept time with the vibration noise. The smell of her sex in the room became very strong. She touched his elbow and he let go.

She was breathing hard, "Damn, give me a minute." Joe thought that things were done but she didnt turn off the vibrator. She was moaning lightly as she caught her breath. Once her breathing came back to almost normal, she said, "again, baby."

Joe moved his hand back over her mouth and nose again. Just as he got his hand in place he heard her click the Hitachi onto the high setting. He jumped slightly, he had no idea that it would run harder than it already was. He hand around her waist rose up slightly onto the softer flesh of her breast.

He pulled his hand back down, not wanting to go to far. His Mother grabbed his hand and brought it back up over her breast, so that her nipple pressed against the palm. She squeezed his hand a little, he understood what she meant and he started kneading her breast.

She moved her hand to the other breast and began to rub that one and play with her nipple. Her back arched out and wet sound with the vibrator got stronger. Her body was shaking violently against him, but she hadn't touched his arm yet.

She started shaking her head back and forth, but he held on. She clicked the wand off and touched his arm. "Oh, fuck, oh god, oh fuck..." she muttered through the heavy breathing. She had not done anything to remove her son's hand from her breast so he let it stay right where it was. They laid there for a few minutes. Joe decided to get brave and he dropped his hand that was holding her mouth down to her thigh. She didn't say anything while he was rubbing her thigh. He slid his and up quickly to touch her pussy.

His finger slid inside her slit and he moved it up and across her clit. She grabbed his hand and pulled it away. "No baby I am too sensitive." He didn't fight her, but he did lick his finger before he could stop her, he wanted to taste what was making that wonderful smell.

He could tell that she was surprised by what he did, but she made no move to stop him. "Oh, honey, I got you all excited didn't I? I know, I can feel you on me." She slid off the bed, for the first time Joe could see the towel she had been sitting on. It was soaked with her juices.

"I feel really bad, maybe I should help." It surprised him to hear that. She took the towel and threw it over to the side. She crawled back into the bed, and started to rub his cock through his pants. Joe leaned his head back and enjoyed the feeling of his mother's hand through his jeans.

She popped the button and pulled the zipper down. "Lift up baby." Joe complied, and she pulled his pants and boxers down together. His cock sprang out the waist band, it stood about 8 inches and thick. She put her hand around it and started slowly moving it up and down his dick.

He just enjoyed the feeling of the handjob from his mom. She would on occasion stop jacking him off and just run her fingers up and down the shaft gently. He felt the towel that she had moved out of her way. Thinking that she was intent on his cock, he grabbed the towel up and began to sniff the fluid on it.

As he got braver he reached his tongue out to taste it. The flavor of his mother's orgasm was mixed in with the cotton on the towel. He looked down at Patty and she looked up, their eyes lock with a corner of the towel in his mouth. Her hand dropped away from his cock. "Why are you so obsessed with that taste?"

She took the towel from him and looked at the wet spot, She slid her fingers around in the dampness. "I guess I can understand it." She leaned over and sniffed the spot herself. She laid the towel over his face so that his senses were inundated with the smell. "I think there is something I want to taste." He felt her hand back on his shaft then felt her tongue on his tip.

He tensed his body slightly, and he pushed his head into her mouth. "Like that, huh?" and before he had time to respond she buried his cock to the hilt in her mouth. He inhaled deeply taking in all of her sent. She pulled her mouth back so that her lips were barely on his head. Again she pushed his cock back into her mouth so that her nose was back in her pubic hair.

This was the first time his cock had been in anyone's mouth and it didn't take long before he got to the point he felt like he was going to explode. "Mom, I'm cumming." She slid her mouth out so that her lips held him just below his head. She gripped his shaft and started jacking him off.

The amount that her son came in her mouth surprised her, she tried to swallow it, and the cum slipped out between her lips and shaft. She slid her mouth back down his shaft licking the cum off his cock. Laid down beside him, and laid her head on his shoulder, and kissed his cheek. She started rubbing her hand across his chest.

She reached down and touched the head of his cock. He jumped the sensation was like electricity. "that's what I felt when you touched my clit. You have to give it more time than you did."

"Sorry."

"Its fine, but I think its been enough time, if you want to try again, maybe use something other than your finger." She touched her finger to his lips.

She rolled to her back. Joe rolled on top of her and kissed a nipple. He kissed down her stomach until he reached her pubic hair. He flicked his tongue out and buried it between her lips. She arched back and pressed her pussy against her face. He sucked her clit between his lips.

He slipped a finger inside her. "Oh, honey." He could taste the juices flowing from her. She ran his fingers through his hair and held him to her pussy. He slid his fingers in and out, "Ummmm, that feels good. Don't stop."

He kept licking and fingering her pussy. She tasted positively amazing. He remembered his mother saying that she couldn't come without being choked, and he wanted to make her cum again. He took his tongue of his mom's clit and moved his mouth back to her breasts. His hips ended up between her legs. "What are you..." He cut her off with his hand over her mouth and nose.

He wrapped his thumb around to rub her clit. She began to buck underneath him. He felt a warm spray on the palm of his hand. She suddenly fell back to the bed. Joe took his hand from her mouth. She started breathing hard. Once she caught her breath again she said, "Oh, son, that was..." He cut her off again holding her mouth and nose again.

She reached down and wrapped her hand around his stiffening cock. Her pussy sprayed on his hand again, and he let go of her mouth. "Oh god, I want it. oh god I need it. Fuck me, fuck your mother." Without stopping to think, he positioned himself between her legs, she guided his head to her opening.

He pushed his cock for the first time into a pussy, his mother's pussy. The warmth and dampness seemed to welcome the invasion from her son. He moved his hips back and thrust back in. He fell into a rhythm and she met every thrust with one herself. He clamped his hand back over her mouth and nose. He felt the cum spray on his stomach.

His mother reached up and grabbed his arm. "Not yet." He thought the increased danger would help her cum again. He started thrusting harder, faster. she met his every thrust. It worked, she sprayed cum over him again. He moved his hand away.

She relaxed her body, and through the struggled breath, "that might be the best orgasm I ever had." He continued to fuck her pussy for all he was worth, but she was no longer pushing back. "I want to take care of you now baby. Roll over on your back."

He complied with her demands and she straddled him. "I am going to completely blow your mind. She started rubbing her hand on her pussy then taking all the juices she found there and rubbed them all over his cock. She positioned his head on her asshole. She impaled herself on her son's cock. She sat all the way down on his hips. Her asshole was hotter than her pussy and a lot tighter. She slowly started moving her hips back and forth. He tried to meet her thrusts with his own.

He felt her clamp her ass around him, and continue to thrust around his cock. "Oh, mom." There was no way he could hold himself back. He exploded in his mother's ass. She lifted herself off him.

She took the towel off the bed and cleaned him off. She laid her head back on his shoulder. "I cant believe we just did that, but I don't think I am going to regret it." They both drifted off to sleep in just that position.

During their nap the front door opened, Emily, Joe's twin sister, stepped through the door. Before they fell asleep neither of them had gotten up to close the door to the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping Hand

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds