• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 06

Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 06

12

This is a work of erotic fiction. None of the events described here have ever happened, or may even be possible. Although I encourage readers to give me feedback both positive and negative, nasty anonymous comments are not appreciated.

This and all subsequent chapters were co-authored with one of my readers, who has provided much valuable input.


Thursday morning. It was a short night and Jennifer slept poorly, ragged and shallow. Her tongue throbbed, but even worse were her poor nipples. They had turned a dark red, almost purple. She was sure they were being permanently damaged, but she dare not remove the bands.

Every time she woke, she found a hand at her pussy. She had to put a towel under herself to keep the mattress from being soaked.

Worse, she had awakened whispering in her sleep, at least hopeful she was whispering and in her sleep, "fuck me."

She had not taken a shower last night, wanting to avoid Stephanie as much as possible. She simply took a wash cloth and did her best to clean her sex, knowing it would only be a temporary fix. She had removed the SLUT earrings, replacing them with the dangling S's. It was not worth the trouble to put on the large hoops. Steph had already seen all three earring choices.

She did not want to face her roommate again this morning, but there was no way to avoid it. Her classes today would be the last meeting before the midterms next Tuesday. She had to attend.

She got up, still covered with her extra large T, and walked to the bathroom. Stephanie was already up, drying her hair.

"Hey," Jenn said, walking past her roomie who had not heard her with the noise of the blow dryer.

"Hey, slut and slave, how did you sleep?" Jenn was shocked at the greeting, but looking at Stephanie in the mirror revealed a huge smile on her face.

Ignoring the slur, Jennifer replied, "OK, not great." She headed around the corner to the toilet. The conversation continued.

"How is the tongue?"

"Much better this morning, not so swollen. Can you tell by the way I talk that it is pierced?"

"A little, I guess, but not too bad. Jenn, I'm your friend, right?"

"Yes." Where is this going?

"Then please accept this in the right spirit. Are you sure you are doing the right thing? I mean, how much can they possibly be paying you, and it seems to be getting more intense every day. Do you even know what is going to happen today?"

Jenn did not respond immediately. Her mind was processing a gigabyte of information faster than the fastest computer.

The simple answer was NO, I have no idea what will happen tonight. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. Anything is possible and every day was worse. Duane had released the animal within her, and she was afraid that she could no longer control it. In the security of her apartment, she was still Jennifer, smart and sassy, but from the moment she stepped into the limo, she was slut and slave.

"Yes, the money is good and they're really nice to me. I know it looks like it is getting more intense, but actually, I'm good with it."

I am not sure of anything, she thought. She left the toilet area, coming around the corner. She did not want to remove her T in front of Stephanie, so just stood there, looking at her in the mirror. Actually, looking at the position of Stephanie's pussy in the mirror.

"If you say so. What's the plan today? We haven't had dinner together all week."

"Yeah, I know, I'm sorry. Not sure. I usually get a text at the end of class."

"Well, take care of yourself. If you need me, just call or text or ask, k?"

Turning, Steph hugged her roomie, their faces inches apart. Jenn was sure that Stephanie was looking right through her, deep into her soul. Steph walked from the bathroom, a smile on her face.

Jennifer was in a quandary. She needed to wash her hair and to wash and shave her pussy. And she had to decide what to wear so that her rock-hard nipples would not draw the attention of headlights.

She looked in the mirror, unable to make any decisions. The image spoke volumes. She was not the same. Superficially her hair was different, but that was nothing. The other things he had done to her were another matter. She had been pierced multiple times, something she would never have allowed if she were in control. Her neck was encircled with a permanent collar of steel, with spikes and rings. From her ears dangled chains with an S, S's that symbolized exactly what she had become.

With a deep sigh, she pulled her shirt over her head, showered, washed her hair, and shaved her pussy.

When she exited the shower, she used the blow dryer first on her hair, and then on her pussy. If only she could keep it from juicing, but her pussy had a mind of its own. That thought made her smile.

She decided on a spring dress that would cover her and hide her engorged nipples. She was getting used to the dull ache. She picked one with flowers of red, to go with her hair, and dark enough to hide any spot that might be left behind where she sat. I have to get out of this mess, she wanted to shout.

She made sure her tote was filled with everything she needed. Heels, earrings, notebook, phone, wallet.

Searching for good news, today's classes were out of her major, so like Tuesday, she was far less likely to see someone she knew. She would make a special effort to avoid gathering places.

But she still had to avoid Ben. She could imagine him lurking in wait. She considered going out the back door, sneaking through the walkway between several buildings.

She looked in the mirror one last time, and stood straight, tongue out, head cocked to the side. Suddenly her attitude changed. She was not a whore, she was an intelligent, free, and independent coed and more than capable of taking care of herself.

She pranced out the door, head high, heading for the front door. She was prepared to give Ben a piece of her mind, in fact, she wanted to face him and practice her authority before confronting Duane later in the day.

She made no effort to speed by his door, expecting at any moment for it to open and to hear his voice. But nothing happened. No confrontation. Disappointed, she walked out the door and into the morning light. She breathed deeply, her sensitive nipples acting like a lightning rod, sparking against her dress, more than enough for her pussy lips to quiver and her clit to swell.

Indeed, classes went smoothly enough, and at no point did she need to speak to anyone she knew. Her phone buzzed as her final class was about to end, and she knew it would be a text from Duane.

"slut. 2 PM. you know the expectations Master D"

When she sauntered into the studio, she stopped dead in her tracks. She had never seen anything to compare to this. It was a big square frame made from metal pipe with special metal fittings to fasten it together at the corners. There were handcuffs attached to each corner of the frame, and she knew instinctively that she would be bound spread eagle very soon, and the thought of it made her pussy start to drool.

"Strip and stand with your back to the frame," Duane commanded. No smile, no mention of last night. Right down to business.

"Sir, can we please..." With her eyes focused on his crotch, and her mind a blur, she did not see the hand coming. It was not enough to bruise, but more than enough to knock her sideways, as Duane slapped her across the face.

Jennifer looked up, shocked by the attack. Ripping her bag from her shoulder, Duane immediately went for her phone. She tried to fend him off, but he was far too strong.

"Jake, hold her, will you?"

In seconds, Jake had trapped both her arms, pulling them back, causing her breasts to thrust out.

Duane found what he wanted, then raised his eyes to look at the terrified Asian.

"This is not a debate. This is not a discussion. When I tell you to do something, you do it. Immediately. Obedience is what I demand and expect. Time to talk to your mom about this."

"Oh, no, please, no," she struggled. "I'll do whatever you say, please!" she wailed.

She watched as Duane pressed a key and could hear the dial tone.

"Release her, Jake."

When he did so, she immediately reached for her phone, but Duane easily fended her off. She heard her mom answer,

"Hi Honey, this is a surprise!"

With their eyes locked, Duane hesitated, then handed the phone to Jennifer. The delay was enough for her mom to speak again.

"Jennifer?"

Frantically, Jenn took the phone and tried to regain her composure.

"Hi, mom, yeah, surprise!"

"Anything wrong, Jenn? You sound out of breath."

Aware of her tongue piercing, of the men that surrounded her, of her perceptive mom, Jennifer needed to regain control quickly.

"Yeah, just ran to catch a bus and missed it," she replied. "So, I thought I would give you a call while I waited for another."

"You sound a little different, you sure you are ok?"

Damn, she thought, she notices the problems with pronouncing certain words, due to the tongue stud.

"Oh, yeah," she feigned a laugh. "I still have half asandwich in my mouth. I have to eat on the run all the time, it seems."

"Take care of yourself, honey. You cannot burn the candle at both ends."

"I know, Mom, yeah, just busy and mid-terms are next week."

"So you'll be coming home as planned, on the 17th?"

Jennifer looked up at Duane. In the stillness of the studio, she was sure he had heard her mom's question. He had cocked his head to the side and raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, Mom, that's still the plan. Well, I see another bus coming, every 5 minutes this time of day, so say Hi to Daddy and talk to you later, k?"

"Sure, honey, love you."

Love you. Love you. The words echoed in Jennifer's head. Duane held out his hand, and she handed the phone back to him. He set it on the table, not back in her bag.

"Well?" he asked.

She just looked at him, trying to determine his single word question.

"No gratitude, deary? No, Thank You, Sir?"

"Thank you, Sir, for not telling my mom."

"This was your last chance, hon. I have been patient with you, but after this many days, you should know. Now, strip and back up to the frame."

She started to disrobe slowly at first.

"Hurry up slut. Haven't you got it through your head that time is money here."

Jennifer quickly removed the remainder of her clothing leaving her naked, but for the platform heels, SLUT earrings, collar, and banded nipples. She backed up to the frame. Almost instantly the men clipped her hands and ankles to the frame leaving her spread before them as she had expected. As she stood there wondering what tonight's session would bring, Duane walked up in front of her and cupped her cunt with his hand, tickling her entrance with a finger as he did. She remembered him doing this last night. Remembered asking him, no, begging him to fuck her, and the extreme humiliation she had felt at his unexpected rejection. The memory alone was almost enough to make her cum.

"Hmmmm, you are really starting to like this aren't you slut" He growled. "We haven't even started yet, and your cunt's already running a river."

She couldn't deny it, the evidence was pooling in his palm as he spoke to her. What had happened to her? She was clearly a different Jennifer than the one who had come for a jewellery shoot almost a week ago, not just the outside appearances, but deep within her as well. But exactly what was she becoming she wondered.

Duane had reached for her phone, causing her mouth to open wide in a start of panic.

"A couple for you to remember the moment," he said and took several pictures. She just stared at her phone, knowing how she must look.

"Do not delete these, deary. We may need them."

Duane put the phone back in her bag reached up and lightly scratched her banded nipples with his fingernail. The feeling was electric. "Did you obey and keep these rubber bands on all day?"

"Yes, Sir, I kept them on all the time," she said, nearly panting.

"Yes, I believe you did, slut," he smiled.

"Would you like me to remove the rubber bands, deary?"

"Yes, please, Sir, remove the bands."

"You've been a good slut, so I am going to do you a favor."

With that, Duane pulled out an inflatable ball gag and shoved it in her mouth. As she pulled at the cuffs, and mumbled in protest, Duane quickly inflated the gag until her jaw was stretched and her cheeks puffed out. She could do nothing but grunt and hum with that big an object stretching her mouth.

"I think you will find the removal to be quite dramatic. Your little nubs are, well, let me demonstrate. Feel free to express your true feelings. Guys, ready?"

With the video crew rolling, Duane reached down to find a grip on the left band. The swollen nipple made it quite difficult and several times Jennifer let out a muted yelp of pain. He finally managed to get a piece of the rubber and pulling it from the nipple, he quickly untwisted it and popped it free.

There was a moment hesitation, as he looked at his captive. Then suddenly, her eyes bulging, she screamed in anguish into the gag. The rushing blood reentering her hardened nipple was excruciating, as Duane had known it would be. She had never felt such pain, as though someone was poking her with a red hot needle. Her jaw was clenched around the inflated gag.

He looked at her with a small smile. "I told you it would be dramatic. Aren't you glad I put something into your mouth to bite down on?"

Her nostrils flaring, her eyes wide, Jennifer just stared at him, unable to think clearly.

"Would you like me to remove the other one, slut?"

Jennifer shook her head left and right, and tried her best to say NO through the gag.

"Sorry, I cannot accommodate you, slut. It has to come off so here goes." He managed to get a grip on the band, saying, "Take a deep breath and hold it."

She obeyed, he quickly removed the band, and her reaction was as violent as before. She hung limply from the frame, as her poor nipples recovered from the bondage.

"OK, guys, let's continue. The crew brought out a cross bar and fitted it just under her shoulder blades. The bar had an adjustable pad and the men used it to push her chest away from the frame, arching her back and lewdly displaying her naked breasts to the crew. By the time they had finished the adjustments, she was in such discomfort that she barely noticed the constant flashing of the camera. Her continued exertions and discomfort, caused her to become breathless. With her nose as the only air passage available, she began shorting loudly trying to get enough oxygen.

"Better relax a bit, Jenn," Duane soothed, "You don't want to pass out. No telling what we might do to you if you were unconscious."

Although his words frightened her, she was still able to see the logic and stopped struggling so she could catch her breath. Her breathing had no sooner returned to normal when Juanita entered the studio. Jenn's eyes went wide at the sight of the beautician, fearing what she might be here to do. With the pad behind her, her bonds had been pulled so tight that there was little room for movement no matter how hard she struggled. A combination of fear and exertion soon had her breath whistling through her nostrils again as she saw Juanita look to Duane for instruction.

"Both nipples." was all Duane said. He watched Jennifer for a reaction and he was not disappointed. She was doing everything possible to twist and turn and speak, all to little avail.

"Yes, I know, slut. You indeed were a good slut today, so this is not a punishment. Think of it as a gift for your obedience. You now know how sensitive your nipples can be, but bound in rubber bands is simply not practical." Turning to Juanita he continued, "Remember, vertical to distinguish her from the pack. Star on the left."

"Yes, Sir," Juanita replied.

Jennifer's struggles reached a frenzied pace, but lack of oxygen finally caused her to stop. Her nostrils flared like a frightened mare as Juanita approached. First she applied a liquid that made Jenn's nipples feel cold, making her areolae pucker and her nipples stand at full attention. Next the antiseptic. Jennifer's muffled attempts to scream and cry were strangled by the inflatable gag, as Juanita pressed the piercing needle through her nipples. A metal star, like a sheriff's badge with a hole in it was fitted over her left nipple, then a bar was inserted through the piercing to hold the star in place. By the time the second nipple had received a vertical bar, Jennifer was incoherent. It all made for a very exciting video.

As Juanita packed up her gear, Duane deflated the gag to allow the poor girl to recover her breathing. He then stood in front of her, admiring Juanita's handiwork and telling Jennifer that like her collar, the bars in her nipples were permanently locked.

"OH GAWD" Jennifer cried. "How can I ever face my parents with these? I can't use a change room! How can I ever wear a bra again?

"None of those things are my problem," replied Duane. "In fact, you might as well toss the bras. You will do nothing to conceal these piercings, hon. Nothing," he harshly emphasized the last word.

She hardly noticed that the crew had begun to gather around, nor that they each held a different vibrator. Everything from the electric powered magic wand with the huge vibrating ball on the end, to the battery powered jelly with the small head and thin shaft.

"What are you going to do? What are you doing? Duane. What are they doing? NO, not like this. Please. PLEASE. Don't take my virginity LIKE THIS!!" Jennifer was frantic, struggling.

"CALM DOWN NOW." Duane commanded. "I told you before. We take your virginity when you beg." He said smiling."

"Y..Y..Yes but I b..b..begged you last night. I b..b..begged you last night and you d..d..didn't Jennifer sobbed."

"Oh deary. All you did last night was ask. That wasn't begging. I think you will be begging after the guys are done, but even then it might not be enough." He sneered.

"W..w..what are they going to do?" Still sobbing.

"It's called edging. We bring you right to the point of orgasm, then stop. Don't let you cum. Then after you calm down a bit, we start again. Over and over and over. I've seen women lose the power to speak from this treatment, but I've never seen it done to a virgin so this should be very interesting. And a very profitable video."

"Edging. Who makes this stuff up" Jennifer wondered to herself, and then it began.

Jake held a magic wand, and he was the first to approach. She could see the photographer and the video camera behind him as he came towards her, cord dragging from the wand.

"I like these the best" Jake rasped. "They can go all day and never run out of power"

When he switched it on a loud hum permeated the air. The hum was somewhat muted as Jake pressed the ball between Jennifer's legs. She didn't own a vibrator, had never used one, never even considered it, so she was totally unprepared for the intensity of the feelings the vibrations elicited. Her whole being was suddenly centered in her pussy. She instantly jerked her legs, trying to close them to no avail. Almost immediately she climbed towards orgasm.

The vibrations passing through her lower body caused an arousal like she had never felt. Nothing had ever melted her core like this incredible machine was doing. It seemed like no time at all before she was at the brink of orgasm. She pulled mightily at her wrists and ankles. Her entire body went rigid, and then it was gone. Jake had pulled the vibrator away from her and she felt empty. She pulled and wiggled trying to give herself some stimulation, but the spread eagle position gave her nothing to rub against. She could feel her juices running down her thighs and smell the distinct musk of a female in heat.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds