• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Chain Stories
  • /
  • F2: Be Awesome

F2: Be Awesome

12345

FAWC 2: Be Awesome

(Author's note: This story is a submission to the second Friendly Anonymous Writing Challenge (FAWC). The true author of this story is kept anonymous, but will be revealed on August 16th, 2013, in the comments section following this story. Each story in this challenge is centered around a random determination of four "mystery ingredients." There are no prizes given in this challenge; this is simply a friendly competition.)

(The mystery ingredients for this story were humility, sport, affectation, and vehicle.)

* * * *

State Champions

Pam held Jeanne's face with both hands, and looked into her eyes. "One period to go. Hold them off, and the shut-out is yours."

Jeanne nodded nervously. "I know. God, I hope I don't blow it."

"You won't blow it. You're awesome. You are the reason this team is in the state finals," Pam said sincerely.

"That's not true," Jeanne started, before Pam cut her off.

"Be confident and be awesome," she said. "That's all you have to do."

The buzzer sounded, and Pam resisted the urge to kiss her before handing Jeanne her helmet. They had been together romantically since the summer, but they kept their relationship secret from everyone. There were rumors, of course, that the team's captain and goalie were more than just BFFs, but they had managed to keep it discreet and to keep everyone wondering.

Jeanne skated back and took her place in the crease. The puck dropped, and the rest was history.

* * * *

"Ladies and gentlemen, your State Champions, the Melrose Lady Knights!"

The roar of the crowd was deafening. It had been fifteen years since any Melrose team had won a state championship, and the town had pulled out all the stops for their celebratory parade. Fire engines screamed, friends and neighbors cheered, and the band played. Most of the players rode in the back of pick-up trucks to wave to the crowd, but Jeanne's shut-out earned her the spot of honor- riding next to the driver on the rink's Zamboni. Unaccustomed to so much attention, Jeanne twirled a lock of her chin-length brown hair around her finger. She tried to relax and smile, but she was used to letting the team captains take the glory while she stood in the background.

The coaches and captains walked along side of the Zamboni. Pam stuck close to Jeanne for moral support.

"You're doing great, Jeannie. They love you!" she yelled up to her. "Smile! Be confident! You're awesome!"

She tried to smile as her eyes darted around the crowd. She saw signs everywhere she looked. Many of them had just her name in bold letters- Jeannie! Others displayed the final score- 1-0 or simply announced Shut Out! She waved timidly with one hand and twirled that tangled lock of hair with the other, feeling that she didn't really deserve all this attention.

Finally she saw her parents. She saw the TV camera and the perky blonde holding a microphone in her mother's face, and couldn't wait until this ordeal was over, and she could go back to fading into the wallpaper.

Pam looked up at her again. "It's almost over, Sweetie."

* * * *

The pizza party following the parade was finally drawing to a close and most of the players and their parents were getting their coats and saying their goodbyes. The coach thanked Pam's parents for hosting the party, and stammered his excuses for not having it at his own house.

Jeanne caught her parents as they were getting ready to leave. "I'm spending the night here, ok?" she asked.

"Of course. Just don't call me in an hour to pick you up, like you did that time when you slept over Jenny's house," she teased.

"I think I'll be ok," she laughed.

Jeanne was eighteen years old, but she wasn't about to tell her parents that she was having a sexual relationship, never mind a lesbian relationship.

"Fine, honey," her mother said. "We're so proud of you. Have fun."

"I will," Jeanne answered, relieved that she wouldn't have to explain any further. "I'll call you in the morning," she added.

The rest of the guests filtered out, leaving Jeanne, Pam, and her parents to tackle the mess. Twenty minutes later, the girls headed up the stairs to Pam's room.

* * * *

"Thank God that is over," Jeanne said, as she collapsed on Pam's queen-sized bed. "That was exhausting."

"You're not too exhausted for some fun, are you?" Pam asked.

Jeanne answered by wrapping her arms around Pam and kissing her. Pam went to her door to check the lock, and then took off her clothes on the way to her bed. It made her feel even naughtier knowing that her parents were in the house and still awake. They just had to hope that they didn't decide to pop in. Both girls were eighteen, but, like Jeanne, Pam wasn't ready to tell her parents that she was a lesbian.

"Pull down your pants!" she whispered harshly to Jeanne.

Pam couldn't wait until Jeanne was naked too. She took her hand and put it into the front of Jeanne's panties. Her fingers found her clit, and she stood there for several minutes, rubbing in circles. Jeanne stifled a moan. Pam took this as her opportunity to pull her panties down too.

"Take off your shirt and your bra," Pam instructed further. "I want to play with your tits while I finger you."

Jeanne complied, leaving them in a heap on the floor.

"You are fucking adorable with your pants down around your ankles," Pam told Jeanne. "Can you spread your legs?"

Jeanne moved them apart as wide as she could, and leaned over Pam's bed with her naked behind sticking towards Pam. Pam walked up behind and poked her finger right into her pussy.

"Ooh," Jeanne said softly, and she reached down to rub her own clit while Pam fingered her.

After a moment, Jeanne kicked off her pants and both girls climbed onto the bed. They settled in side-by-side on their backs, and each put her hand into the other's cunt. Mutual masturbation was one of their favorite sexual activities, and they whispered to each other as they rubbed their clits.

Pam said, "I wish we were all alone. I'd like to be able to make some noise."

"I know," Jeanne agreed. "One of these days, we have to get our hands on a vibrator."

"Our hands? Or our pussies?" Pam teased. "Maybe once we leave for college. It's not like I could have something like that shipped here."

"Yeah," Jeanne giggled. "Your family would probably wonder what the buzzing was all about. Oooh. Right there. That feels so good."

They continued rubbing and giggling until Pam said, "I can't wait any more. Climb up here and sixty-nine me."

Jeanne scooted up and straddled Pam's head, carefully placing her clit carefully on the tip of Pam's waiting tongue. She sat on her face and allowed Pam to lick her for a moment until Pam pushed her on the back and said, "Lick me, you bitch!"

Jeanne giggled and dipped her head between Pam's legs. She flicked her tongue up and down Pam's slit, along the sides of her clitoris, just the way Pam liked it. Jeanne began bucking her hips over Pam's face as her orgasm built. Pam was extremely skilled at pussy-licking from this angle, and when Pam stuck two fingers into Jeanne's pussy and sucked gently at her clit, it was more than Jeanne could take.

"You're making me cum," she murmured into Pam's pussy. "Oh, god. I'm right there."

Pam's other hand reached under and tweaked Jeanne's nipple hard, and that pushed Jeanne right to the edge.

Jeanne pushed her pussy hard against Pam's mouth, and tried not to cry out. She was breathing hard, and her heart was pumping fast. She was keenly aware of the wetness dripping onto Pam's face. When she finally came down from her orgasm, Pam gave her a push. "Get off me. I can't breathe," she commanded quietly. "Now finish me off."

With slick fingers and tongue, it took only minutes for Jeanne to finish the job. She quickly found Pam's G-spot, and massaged it while she renewed her attack on her clit.

Pam's feet were flexing back and forth, and her body was beginning to thrash around on the bed. Jeanne saw the pink flush spreading across Pam's chest, and she knew she was close.

Pam sucked in a deep breath and her best to stifle her cries as she came. She held onto Jeanne's head, and Jeanne licked softer and softer until Pam's body relaxed. She kissed her pussy softly, and then returned to lie next to her on the bed.

They kissed each other softly and sweetly until they fell asleep.

* * * *

Jeanne could swear that she blinked once, and the summer was over.

Pam and she sat together in the bleachers watching the Zamboni clean the ice after public skating, their last date before going their separate ways. Pam was headed to California to study geology. Jeanne's full-ride hockey scholarship was taking her to Eastern Vermont University, a powerhouse in women's hockey. She hadn't yet selected a major.

Pam said, "I can't believe this is it. All these years of practices and games and drills. I can't believe it's over."

"Me either," she replied. "I keep feeling like this is a dream or a mistake. I keep expecting a call to tell me that EVU sent me the wrong letter- that I was supposed to get the one that said that they found a better goalie somewhere else."

"Well," Pam said with a teasing smile, "It's not like they're going to make a freshman their starter or anything. You'll be warming the bench this year, I'm sure." She winked to make sure Jeanne knew she was kidding.

Jeanne just sat quietly, twirling that lock of hair between two fingers. Tears were threatening to spill onto her cheeks. Her lips trembled, and she knew she wouldn't be able to keep it in check much longer. "I love you," she said quietly.

"I love you, too," Pam replied. "I will miss you every minute."

The first tear dropped onto Jeanne's cheek, and she twirled her hair even more furiously. "No you won't. You'll meet some amazing girl in California, and never think of me again." She tried to sound like she was teasing, but both girls knew at she wasn't.

"No, Sweetie," Pam reassured. "You're awesome. Why don't you know that?" She shook her head, took Jeanne's hand out of her hair and stroked it gently. She looked at her earnestly.

Jeanne's tears flowed steadily now. "I'll just miss you," she said quietly.

Pam leaned closer, and kissed Jeanne softly on the mouth- once, twice, three times. She placed her hand on the back of Jeanne's head, not caring who saw them this time. Jeanne's tongue slid between Pam's lips to meet her tongue. The kiss seemed to last forever and to end too quickly, all at the same time.

The lights in the rink went out, and they knew it was time to go.

* * * *

Eastern Vermont University

Jeanne sat on her bed in her dorm room, twisting her hair and feeling a little lost. Her roommate had not arrived yet, and she had already unpacked most of her things. She still hadn't given much thought to how she would decorate the blank wall on her side of the room. She hadn't imagined that the walls of the room would be so bland—off-white with dabs of cover-up paint where tape and thumbtacks had damaged the walls. The only photos she had brought were her team photo and a snapshot of Jeanne riding the Zamboni in the parade. The photographer happened to catch Pam in the photo as well.

Jeanne wanted to call Pam, but she figured that Pam would be like the girls in her own dorm, hooting and hollering and making new friends. Jeanne knew that Pam wouldn't be sitting in her room pining away like Jeanne was. Pam was the outgoing, confident social butterfly. Jeanne was the introverted, self-doubting wall flower. She had depended on Pam to provide a social life for her, and now she was alone.

Finally, a head popped into the room. "Hi. I'm Terry," she said perkily. "I'm your new roommate!"

* * * *

Once Terry's last box had been moved into their room, and her parents had kissed her goodbye one last time, Jeanne began to help Terry unpack. Jeanne was surprised to see that Terry had packed an entire box of pictures and posters.

"Wow," Jeanne said. "You really gave a lot of thought to decorating the walls."

"Yeah, well, I love color, and I just can't stand these disgusting walls," Terry replied.

"If you run out of room, you can feel free to decorate over here too," Jeanne added. "I didn't bring much."

Terry saw Jeanne's team picture taped next to her bed.

"You play hockey?" she asked.

"Yeah. I'm a goalie," Jeanne replied.

"Are you any good?"

"I'm ok, I guess," Jeanne said humbly.

"Well, are you playing here? For the university?" Terry pressed.

"I'm just the back-up goalie," she said. "The starter is a senior. She's amazing."

"You must be better than 'ok' if you made the team here," Terry pointed out. "This place lives and breathes hockey, especially women's."

Jeanne just twirled her hair in silence. Terry spied the second photo.

"Is that a Zamboni you're on? Isn't that pavement?"

"Yeah. It was our parade for being State Champs," Jeanne explained.

"State Champs? You must be awesome!" Terry exclaimed.

Jeanne shrugged and twirled her hair.

* * * *

Jeanne sat on the bench, helmet and gloves beside her. She yanked on her hair, but only a little bit. She felt more comfortable on the ice than anywhere else, and she silently wished that the Zamboni would go faster so that she could get out there.

She was the first one on the ice when the Zamboni bay doors closed. She skated around the ice a few times to warm up before stretching her legs in her awkward, oversized goalie pads.

She sat on the ice with her padded legs spread wide, and pressed her chest to the ice. Her head was down, so she was surprised when she was sprayed in the face with a light shower of snow.

Jeanne looked out and saw the flat blades of goalie skates poking out from thick goalie pads. Jeanne got to her feet, but still had to look up to see the face behind the cage.

"I'm Kristy," she said, without the formality of saying hello. "You may have been a superstar at whatever tiny high school you came from, but here, you're just my back-up."

"I wasn't a superstar. I mean..." Jeanne started, looking down at her skates.

"Can it, Back-Up," Kristy said harshly. "Don't pretend to be modest. We all know you're a reigning high school champion."

Jeanne didn't know what to say. She was grateful for the coach's whistle to begin the practice.

* * * *

When practice ended, Jeanne and Kristy were the last to leave the locker room. Jeanne was just about to leave when Kristy put herself right in front of Jeanne. She towered over the new girl, and Jeanne was intimidated. She began tugging the lock of hair that gave away her lack of self-confidence.

Kristy took another step closer to Jeanne, going beyond the normal boundaries of personal space. Jeanne stared at the floor, but Kristy grabbed her chin and pushed Jeanne's head back. Kristy bent her head and kissed Jeanne hard on the mouth. Jeanne tried to pull away, but Kristy held fast to the back of her neck with her other hand.

Kristy's tongue poked fiercely at Jeanne's lips for a moment before Jeanne finally yielded. She relaxed in Kristy's embrace and met Kristy's tongue with her own.

As they kissed, Jeanne's emotions whirled in her head like the teacups ride at an amusement park. She felt the pleasure of a warm mouth on hers, causing the heat to rise between her legs. She felt the guilt of being unfaithful to Pam, even though she knew in her heart that their relationship was not likely to continue.

Above all, she felt comfort and relief in the sense of being possessed by someone. She knew from that one kiss that she would submit to Kristy if given the chance.

Kristy finally broke their kiss and said, "C'mon, Back-Up. The Zamboni guy is locking up."

* * * *

Jeanne didn't think that Pam would answer. She was about to give up when a perky female voice chirped, "Pam's phone!"

"Um, is Pam there?" Jeanne asked. She was sitting near her mirror, watching her fingers as she twirled her hair. She noticed that her hand looked like a shadow puppet while she twirled. She waited a moment while Pam came to the phone.

"Jeannie? Is that you?" Pam said breathlessly. She sounded happy to hear from her. It had been almost a week since they had talked, but even then, it was a short call.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you back last week. Things have been crazy here," Pam started.

Jeanne interrupted her. "Pam, can we just talk?" she asked. "Are you by yourself?"

"Here," Pam said. "I'm walking to my room right now. How are you Sweetie? How's hockey?"

"Good," Jeanne replied. "I haven't gotten to play in a game yet though because Kristy is so good." She sighed and went on, "I'm lonely. I miss you."

"I miss you too," Pam replied. "How's school going?"

"Ok, I guess. Classes are ok," Jeanne said. "How about you?"

Pam prattled on about classes, the dorm, her new friends, California, and anything else that came to mind. Fifteen minutes later, she finally took a breath.

"Are you alone?" she asked Jeanne.

"Yes. My roommate, Terry, is home for the weekend," Jeanne replied.

"Lock your door," Pam commanded.

"Ok." Jeanne twirled her hair into a fast knot on her way to the door.

"I'm taking my clothes off. Your take off yours too," Pam said. Jeanne complied silently.

Both girls, young women now, sat in their dorm rooms a million miles apart, completely naked.

"Now what?" Jeanne asked.

"Run your fingertips along your neck," said Pam softly. "Pretend that it's my lips nibbling your neck."

"Are you doing it too?" Jeanne asked, feeling a pang in her stomach.

"Mmm... Now my hand is cupping my breast," Pam said. "Do that too."

There was a long moment of silence, interrupted by an occasional sigh.

"Oh, Pam," Jeanne whimpered. "I miss you. This is harder than I thought it would be." She could feel the heat building between her legs, and she moved her hand down her stomach, toward her pussy.

"I'm touching my pussy, Pam. Touch yours too," Jeanne said softly.

"I'm already there," she purred. "I'm so turned on. Rub your clit."

Both women sat without talking, rubbing their pussies, and moaning a little. The sudden knock on Pam's door startled Jeanne through the phone as much as it did Pam.

"Crap," Pam blurted. "I was getting close. Hang on a sec."

Jeanne could hear the rustling of Pam's clothes before she answered the door. She knew that no one would be stopping by to see her because she normally kept to herself, but she suddenly felt uncomfortably exposed. She grabbed her bathrobe from her closet and put it on.

When she put her ear back to the phone, she heard Pam's muffled voice saying, "I'm on the phone with someone from home. It's not that important. I'll only be a couple of minutes."

Fighting back the tears, Jeanne knew at once that it was over.

Pam came back to the phone, and said, "Where were we?"

"Pam," Jeanne said tearfully, "I don't think this is working."

"Oh. We can stop, if you don't like it," Pam said uncomprehendingly.

"No. That's not what I mean," Jeanne said sadly. "I mean us. This isn't working."

There was a long silence before either of them spoke again.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Pam asked point-blank.

"I'm letting you go," Jeanne explained, trying not to sob. "You need to be free to live your California life with your California friends. We don't even know when we'll see each other again."

"Sweetie," Pam said. "We can try to make this work, unless... Unless you've met someone else?"

Jeanne could hear the hope in Pam's voice, as if she would feel better about breaking up if she knew that Jeanne had someone else.

Jeanne took a deep breath and closed her eyes. It was hard for her to imagine what someone else would see in her to even consider dating her.

Then she remembered Kristy's kiss. Why had she kissed her like that? She came back into the moment, and said, "Yes. I've been seeing Kristy, the starting goalie. I'm so sorry."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Chain Stories
  • /
  • F2: Be Awesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds