• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 08

Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 08

***

Leif hadn't meant to start feeling her up under her skirt. It definitely wasn't that he didn't want to touch her. Oh he did. In fact, if she wasn't so shy, he longed to make love to her right now. Not fuck her..that could come later...right now he wanted to make love to that beautiful creature and leave her coming everywhere, just like she came on his fingers. He'd felt those sweet little lower lips of hers, with the coarse little exotic hairs, throbbing with joy. He just...he wanted verbal confirmation that he'd pleasured her because it was the gentlemanly thing to do.

But, he hadn't wanted to caress her under the skirt, because he knew how shy she was, how she insisted on taking things slowly, and he didn't want to scare her away from him, by moving too fast, too soon. She'd warned him carefully about that, and in his eagerness to explore her sensually, he hoped he hadn't blown it with her, by scaring her away.

It just happened. Really it happened because she looked up at him like a sweet little angel needing reassurance, and a bolster of self-confidence to understand that she was not a failure despite not using her Yale degrees. He'd meant what he said, but the compliment rushed through her, he could see the comfort and happiness flood her features...her cute beige skin blushed with his compliment.

And then, he'd started kissing her and then she was so damn cute. After that, the primal, lusty part of him took over, when he was kissing her hot mouth, because he loved the way Lynne tasted. He'd never tasted a woman's mouth like hers, so hot and full, and sensual. But when he reached under her skirt, he'd really wanted to make her feel good, just sensual ecstasy because it seemed like she was hurting in some secret, private place, and he'd wanted to flood her senses with joy instead of that pain she was carrying.

And when he touched her, actually just her thighs, he could tell she was already wet, and aching. He'd meant just only to tease her crotch a little bit, and see how she responded to the comfort and joy he wanted to bring, but when he teased the little elastic edge and felt she was wet, clear through there, why, he couldn't just tease her- he wanted to please her.

She hadn't tried to stop him then, he didn't expect her too, because if she was that wet she was aching for him to relieve her. The knowledge that she needed a physical release had left him feeling powerful, proud, his aching member straining against his jeans and leaking copious amounts of pre-cum.

He could tell that she didn't have a lot of experience. The good pleasure made her cry. But it didn't scare him away. It made him love her more. Not just like her. It made him love her, because it seemed like she didn't fool around with a lot of men, and, if she let him pleasure her, and sexually it felt so good to her, it made her cry, she must be starting to care for him deeply. He wasn't used to such emotional shit with the sexual, but he loved it with her, because he loved her. He already knew, before her orgasmic declaration of love.

But, after the tears, when she cried she loved him, he couldn't help hoping that she didn't just say that because she was coming. He'd never had a woman scream that they loved him, but he had women scream all kinds of crazy things when they were pleasured, and he couldn't be sure that screaming that she loved him wasn't just a reflexive response that made the pleasure even better while she came.

If she meant it, he hoped she'd say it again, so he could respond, that, hell yes, he already knew that he loved her too...and gauge her for how serious she was ready to take things. If she was ready, to get more serious, even very serious, he damn sure was ready! He was smitten!

He didn't know how he knew, he loved her, how many other girls he'd dated before, but it never clicked like this, like lock, and key and he was learning about love just like she was through her explosive orgasm at the gentle rubbing of his fingertips, it was something intangible that you couldn't explain, but it took you over. She was taking him over!

If she didn't say 'I love you' again soon, maybe soon the time could present itself so he could ask her again, if she meant it, and tell her that, indeed he loved her too. Or, maybe, just maybe she'd go and do something sweet and adorable and he could confess his adoration, and pretend he'd never heard her say it first.

She was so damn sweet, and shy, and he wanted to eat her up with a spoon, and lucky for him, he had her damp, sticky wetness all over his fingers from rubbing her so good and gentle until she came. He'd never been with a woman so sensual. She might not have had oodles of experience, it didn't appear that way, but she was so sensual he thought he'd cream his pants touching her. The moaning, the whimpering, the tears, the way she screamed she loved him. Her voice was downright erotic, and he really believed he could come his pants just listening to her feverish little inner city voice yelling loudly that she loved him. Just like in his dreams when he pleasured her orally.

She came like a little rocket when he touched her and her wetness inflamed him.

He'd only been rubbing her lips, and the coarse little hairs, lightly about a minute or so. He rubbed and touched her the way he imagined, he'd want someone to touch him if he needed some loving comfort.

He wanted to explore her further, with his mouth and taste her, but he didn't want to press his luck. She looked like she wanted to run into the corner like a bad little girl being sent to time out. Even that, the shyness when she'd been wanton before, inflamed him with lust. His balls ached.

He was just about to lick the sweet wetness from his fingers when she'd mentioned something about getting a washcloth. It jolted him back to reality. Was she mad? There was nothing on earth finer than having his fingers wet up by this woman he was growing to love.

"Now, why on earth should you be sorry that my fingers are wet? I'm glad. It means that I'm doing a good job...and as far as cleaning it off...I wouldn't waste your nectar for anything in the world," he moaned.

He moved his fingers to the pad of his lips.

"No, stop, don't do that, I'll get you something to clean up!" she cried.

"I....I don't need anything to clean up," Leif sighed, and stuck all three fingers in his mouth, sucking them clean.

After he sucked them clean, he groaned,

"You taste so sexy and sweet, like musky honey. You....you're the only woman I ever tasted like that before...but so damn sweet and lovely I hope that you aren't too shy to let me have the full experience, just with my mouth kissing you like that, until you feel that joy like you felt just then. You taste so good to me! I won't rush you baby...at your own pace. I know you wanna take it slow. We can still be as slow as it needs to be," he added softly, huskily.

***

"Leif....I....I'm glad you still want to take it slow...but I...I shouldn't have let that happen so soon...I...I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me...I...I'm...I don't want you to think I'm easy," she added softly.

She felt a little humiliated. She'd already let him touch her, she barely knew him. She came real quick, and then there was the shout of I love you...and...she thought she loved him already, but she should not have told him...she didn't want him to think that she was stupid, green, and naive. Besides, she was pretty sure that even though she might love him already, he did not reciprocate the loving feeling.

"Just relax Lynn. It's alright. I hardly think that you are easy sweetheart. Not at all. I think very highly of you as a person. It doesn't change because we made out a little. We are grown adults getting to know each other, who happen to care about each other a lot," he added kissing her forehead gently.

"I do like you Leif, a lot, so much it's making me do some weird shit I don't usually do..." she added softly.

"That's good, because I like you too, a hell of a lot. Enjoying each other physically, that's just part of the getting to know and enjoy each other, like watching Chris Rock and Jackass," he added softly.

But, Lynne was still embarrassed, that she'd let him touch her so soon, that she came so quick, and that she said she loved him.

Her face just flushed with embarrassment.

"I guess so. I don't do this all the time.....don't....I never....Leif I don't want you to think I'm not a lady...I mean, I like to have fun, and be romantic, but I still want you to know that I'm a lady," she added her voice wavering softly.

"I, I still think you are a lady Lynne. Enjoying some pleasure with a man who is attracted to you, and cares for you, doesn't stop you from being a lady. I can tell you are a sweet, good girl Lynn, and I love that about you. Look, I think you are feeling a little overwhelmed at what just happened, so we should call it a night. I'm going to call you tomorrow okay," he murmured sweetly, and he kissed her forehead chastely.

She loved when he kissed her forehead. She felt beautiful and precious whenever he kissed her forehead, while feeling silly for feeling this way, because, she had no way of knowing that he didn't kiss every woman's forehead that he dated. He probably made every woman he came in contact with feel special, as smooth and handsome as he was.

There was still no talk of the 'I love you' that she moaned. Since he didn't say anything about it, she hope he'd forgotten. She was still pretty embarrassed, about coming so quickly and her wetness being everywhere. And he was so gentle, oh god he was so gentle she could come again just thinking about how he touched her. But she was also overwhelmed with how sexy he was, the way he'd tasted her, and told her that she tasted sexy. It made her feel sexy, and feminine in ways that she'd never imagined she could feel. She never imagined that a man would taste her juices the way she'd tasted herself in secret, and what's more, that he would love it. He sucked his fingers like he'd dipped them in chocolate cake icing. Thinking of it sent a shiver through her.

She never, ever thought that she'd share this sensual connection with another soul, and it was so overwhelming to think that he could be so gentle, passionate, and sexy...he seemed so smooth, and experienced, she was scared that he was much more advanced at matters of the heart, and sexual matters than she was, and he might think she was naive, and foolish.

She had to be careful so she didn't get hurt. He was just too suave, too sensual, and knew just too much what he was doing. He probably made women tremble with lust, and cry with passion all the time...she was just caught up in his spell because she didn't know the first thing about men or sex.

She felt so stupid and backwards sexually compared to Leif, like she was driving a sputtering little go-cart while he was moving along like a Lamborghini on the Indianapolis 500. He was probably at home laughing at her now, because she'd come so quick and screamed that she loved him!

God knows she couldn't stand anymore hurt right now. She'd felt enough hurt to last a lifetime, between her ex boyfriend, and the way her parents were treating her now that she wasn't going to their church anymore and had moved out of the home.

***

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds