• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Cold Night Air

The Cold Night Air

Emmy had broken up with her boyfriend a month ago. Her regular supply of sex was obviously gone and she had really noticed it this time.

Usually when she split up with a guy in the past, she could flip a sort of switch inside of herself and somehow cope with the sudden lacking in her life. She had no problem with not having a date for family events and romantic evenings, because she tended to stick with going to clubbing with her girlfriends anyway. She did miss being cuddled and kissed quite a bit when she was newly single, but the feeling tended to pass quickly as she busied herself with work and friends. She knew, however, that if she allowed herself to miss sex, it would have been unbearable.

This time her ex-boyfriend Cole had been more sexually attentive and adventurous than any other partner before him. She didn't miss him at all, as a matter of fact, the absence of his melodrama and 'artistic' mood swings were freeing. On the other hand, he had treated her to an abundance of experimentation that she had longed for her entire dating life, and it was this that had prevented her from shutting down her libido in the wake of Cole's departure.

Emmy's single life was filled with working in her job as a manager at a clothing store, punctuated by 3 or 4 nights a week at clubs in the inner city nightclub district. She and her 2 girlfriends had their favourite dance clubs and it was at one of these, on this particular evening, that Emmy found herself painfully aware of the almost constant longing ache for a decent orgasm.

Her friend Selena had brought along her on again- off again boyfriend and the two were making quite a display on the dance floor. 'Obviously on again' Emmy thought as she watched them, growing increasingly uncomfortable at the sight of the couple's slurping tongue wrestling and grinding away as though no one else existed. Emmy's other friend Rachel was at the bar, enjoying the attention of 2 guys she'd met only an hour ago. Emmy herself had been chatting to one of them, but he was so drunk that not only did she think he wouldn't be able to perform if she took him home, but she feared she may be cleaning his vomit out of her car if she tried.

She felt tired and horny and she honestly couldn't be bothered with the performance she knew she'd have to put up to find a guy to scratch her itch so she decided she would be better off going home. Her friends had each other so they were safe, and she had come in her own car anyway. Perhaps if she headed home now, she could have a little fun with her newly acquired vibe before she fell asleep tonight.

She caught up with Selena and once she could prize her face off of her boyfriends, she asked her to keep an eye out for Rachel and said goodbye. Emmy hoped that Selena would remember Rachel in amongst the making out, but she didn't want to head back to the bar to see Rachel in case her inebriated 'suitor' tried to accost her again.

As she headed toward the car, the cold night air prickled at her bare shoulders. She was wearing a simple black strapless dress, a lycra blend that clung to her slender body like a second skin. The silky sheen of the fabric showed every curve of her body, every detail, so Emmy had chosen not to wear any lingerie at all to avoid the look of panty lines. The feeling of being out in a club full of people with nothing but this sheer fabric between her and them heightened her arousal.

As she reached into her purse for her keys, her arm brushed against her own nipple and the sensation made her shiver with delight. Rather than trying to bypass the feeling she decided that since she was on her way home anyway, she might as well treat the feeling as a kind of extended foreplay with herself so that when she arrived home, she could play alone and make herself come thoroughly with that brand new toy she'd bought herself.

With one hand she unlocked the car door, and with the other she began to rub her nipple through the silky fabric of her dress in the almost deserted parking lot. She hadn't noticed at first, but just as she slid her body into the driver's seat of her car, she saw him. A 20-something guy who was obviously on the way toward his own vehicle on the other side of the lot. He was far enough away that his facial features were a little obscured, but close enough that Emmy was certain he would have noticed what she was doing. She was overcome with embarrassment and quickly slammed and locked her car door with herself safely inside.

She started the engine and hiked the heater up to combat the still, cool night air. As the interior of her car warmed, her feelings of shame leeched away. She realised that the guy wouldn't have been able to see her properly, and even if he did see what she was doing to herself, it was no one she knew, and so there was really no harm done.

Once she came to this conclusion, she found herself turned on at the thought of the stranger who had seen her playing with her own nipples. He was obviously no predator, since he hadn't approached her at all. He was just a guy who was going to his own car to head home after his own night out. For all Emmy knew, her admirer had become tired of trying to score just as she had, and was headed home to play with himself too. She smiled slyly at the thought.

Backing the car out of her parking space, Emmy headed toward the exit. As she slipped the parking pass and her credit card into the toll machine, she noticed that her admirer was in his car and sitting right behind her, waiting to exit. She smiled as she looked at him in her rear view mirror. Suddenly, he made eye contact with her in the mirror and smiled back.

Her heart began to pound. Strangely enough, it wasn't with fear as it normally would have been. Here she was, a 21 year old girl wearing nothing but a tube of lycra, alone and out in the dark on a Saturday night. Normally the thought of being caught alone with a strange man, even in the supposed safety of her car would have her terrified but tonight it was just thrilling. She felt sexy and alive and her mind was running with thoughts of being naked in front of a stranger, being admired, and his touch so close but so far away.

She passed through the gate out of the car park and sat at the intersection, waiting for a little traffic to pass before turning right so she could head home. Her admirer was indicating to turn right too, and she wondered for a second if he was actually following her. Studying him in her rearview again she noticed that he was nonchalant and she concluded that she must be being paranoid. 'He had a 50% chance of turning the same way I did' she scolded herself trying to be sensible.

Emmy's great big old car was reliable and heavy. It was nothing particularly special, but she had had the paint job customised and it was a shiny, deep metallic Aubergine. It cost a fortune to run, but was powerful enough to keep her out of trouble and the older style body was strong and safe. More than once on these nights out when she'd driven alone, she'd been thankful for her 'fortress on wheels'.

Emmy and her admirer kept pace together along the roads out of the inner city, sometimes Emmy would be in front, sometimes behind. Occasionally the two of them would be driving in parallel lanes beside one another each of them stealing glances and smiling. With each look, each change in position on the road, Emmy felt her desires building and swirling with intensity. She wanted to be naked, she wanted to be touched, she wasn't sure if she wanted anonymous sex or if she wanted to just feel that it was a possibility. The one thing she knew for sure was that she needed a great big, mind blowing, toe curling orgasm, whether it be on her own, or with someone else.

She came back from her fantasy and noticed that her admirer's car was nowhere to be seen. She also noticed that her nipples were incredibly hard and sensitive underneath the thin veneer of lycra. With every movement the fabric rubbed and teased like the gentle brush of a lovers fingertips. A sigh escaped Emmy's lips. The streets were deserted and as she looked about she decided to continue with her foreplay.

At a set of traffic lights Emmy stopped and while she waited, she tugged on her dress at the waist. With a 'pop' she had pulled down the top of the strapless, black dress to reveal her perky, pert tits. Looking down at herself, lit up in streetlights with her nipples out and viewable should anyone come along, Emmy squirmed in her old leather car seat, enjoying how horny she was making herself.

While she waited for the light to turn green, she gently stroked her nipples, rubbing and teasing them until they were as big and hard as pencil erasers. Her quickening breath had begun to fog up the interior of her car windows, so she flicked the old fashioned air conditioning over to lukewarm and directed it at the windshield so that she could see to drive.

With one hand on the steering wheel, ready to go when the light changed, she slid the other hand up her own inner thigh, sliding the hem of her dress up so that she could reach her pussy, which, by now was warm, wet and engorged. Tentatively, she brushed her fingertips against the outer lips and as she did so, she felt her clit throb in response.

The light changed from red to green and Emmy quickly pulled her hand back up to the steering wheel and hit the accelerator hard. The car revved and lurched forward and Emmy backed off a little to moderate her pace. The last thing she needed was for a cop to pull her over tonight.

With a fleeting glance in her side mirror, Emmy realised her admirer was back. His car was in the next lane, about a car length behind her. 'Oh God!' She thought, chastising herself. 'I'm sitting here with my tits out about to flash a stranger! Great end to the night Emmy!' She struggled to try and pull her dress back up and cover her breasts, but the fabric was too tight, and after a few one handed tugs, she gave up. She knew she would have to pull over and stand up to drag the stubborn fabric back to where it should be.

The car slowly pulled up alongside her and as it did, Emmy looked at the face of the occupant. Her admirer seemed calm. He glanced across at her nonchalantly, and then back at the road. Was it possible he couldn't see her nudity? Maybe the car door was obscuring the view of Emmy's chest. The guy had seen her strapless dress before in the parking lot, so he may not have realised anything was remiss.

Emmy was surprised at how annoyed that thought made her. It occurred to her suddenly how much she desperately wanted him to see her. In the beginning she had only exposed herself for her own titillation, or so she had thought. Now that there was a chance that her admirer had thought it was nothing more than harmless (fully clothed) flirtation Emmy found herself consumed by the idea of having him see her, having him admire her tits, even from a distance... But would that be enough?

The two cars traveled along side by side until again the traffic lights ahead signaled amber and then red. They slowed and arrived at the stop line in unison. Emmy could see out of the corner of her eye that her admirer was looking at her, so she turned to face him aware that if he could, in fact, see her properly, she was giving him a full frontal of her soft, tear drop tits with their dark areolas and hard nipples standing at attention.

He wound down his window and Emmy decided to take a gamble and do the same. Her heart was pounding and she was still not really sure where this was going to go.

"Those are really nice tits." Her admirer said smiling.

The hair on the back of Emmy's neck stood up. Rather than being put off by his obvious and unimaginative comment, she found herself turned on. "Thanks!" she replied. "It doesn't really seem fair though."

"What doesn't seem fair?" He looked puzzled, though he couldn't seem to stop staring at Emmy's chest.

"Well, you get to see all of me, and I can't see any of you." Emmy said, deciding in a split second to push things further. She had no idea what had come over her. She still wasn't sure she wanted to sleep with this guy, but it was almost like her aching, hungry pussy was driving her.

"I'd be happy to show you whatever you want, especially if I get to see some more." He answered. "I'm Tom by the way."

The lights changed again, and Emmy reluctantly began to drive forward. By now they had driven out of the city toward the suburbs. Businesses and shops gave way to houses, schools and parks. Emmy had an idea. She sped up a little so that she knew Tom would be able to see where she was going and then she signaled left. The message seemed to have been received as Tom changed into her lane behind her and indicated a left turn too.

She slowly drove through the side streets until she reached a park she knew. It had a car park which couldn't be seen by any of the houses nearby. Tom was still following her as she pulled into a parking space. The artificial lighting had been damaged and so the only light was provided by the moon. Somehow this made Emmy feel safer, knowing that she wouldn't be seen by a hundred local homeowners from their living room windows.

Tom pulled in, but kept a little distance, which Emmy was grateful for. She turned off the engine, but kept the keys in the ignition. She wanted to know that she could escape if she needed to. She wasn't sure this was the safest idea, but it was the best her horny, addled brain could come up with. 'What the hell am I doing?' she thought to herself.

She stepped out of her car as Tom did, and they kept their doors open. "Hi there." He called out. "Yep! Still a beautiful pair of tits!" he sighed and smiled.

The distance between them was maybe 10 meters. Emmy sized up the situation, eager to know that she could keep at least some semblance of control over things. "Okay, here's how this is going to work." She said, smiling. "You need to keep one hand on your car at all times. If you take that hand off, you have to put the other one on. If you take both hands off your car, I'm outta here."

"Okay then." Tom nodded. "But, that might make it hard for much else to happen."

"We'll see." Emmy said. All the while, she warred inside of herself, on the one hand swept up in the desire to be seen, to be touched, even to be fucked wildly on the hood of her car. On the other hand she was cursing herself, terrified of what could happen, needing to know that if things went sour that she could escape to safety.

As Tom looked on, Emmy slid her hands up her stomach, to her chest. She cupped her breasts and with her thumbs she began kneading her nipples. Tom gripped the door of his car and his breath quickened. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Emmy moaned as she touched herself, growing more and more aroused, not just by her own touch but by the feeling of Tom's eyes unfalteringly trained to her display.

She savoured the hot, slick feeling growing in her pussy again. Sliding her hands back down, she grasped the lycra dress which was sitting around her waist and she dragged it down slowly. Tom watched as its black shininess grasped her stomach, then her hips almost as though it didn't want to let her go. The dress popped past her butt and Tom gasped as it revealed Emmy's already engorged pussy which was lightly dappled in honey blonde to match Emmy's shoulder length hair.

Emmy let the dress fall to her ankles and left it there. With her left hand she resumed playing with her nipple, and her right hand made its way to her hungry cunt. Tom marvelled at the sight of her fingers lightly stroking her nub which was poking out. Emmy was gentle, and with every stroke of her clit she made more sounds. She slipped her middle finger underneath and up inside her wetness and began to move in and out of herself.

Emmy slipped in another finger and began working her pussy faster. Tom couldn't take it anymore so he unzipped his pants and his already hard cock flopped out. Emmy had her eyes open, watching Tom, making sure one of his hands was firmly attached to the car door, but the sight of his dick was so unexpected, and yet welcome that she inadvertently cried out and began fingering herself faster again.

With his free hand, Tom began to stroke his own shaft and Emmy was treated to a show of her own to enjoy. The sound of him grunting coupled with the sight of him staring at her and stroking away at his big fat cock was enough to put her over the edge. Emmy cried out again, and thrust her hips forward, coming all over her hand in a gush. She continued to stroke slowing down, enjoying the aftershocks while Tom continued to watch and pump away.

Emmy decided that it wasn't quite enough for her yet. She stepped out of the dress around her ankles and strode a couple of steps over to the hood of her car. She slid her naked ass up onto the hood which was still warm. She wriggled backward a little and brought her legs up, propping her feet up on the hood so that her knees fell apart and her wet, glistening pussy was laid open for Tom to see easily. He watched her lick her wet fingers, tasting herself and then sliding them back down her body until they were circling the entrance to her waiting cunt. She whimpered, enjoying the sensation and the cool night air on her already sensitive skin.

"That's it Baby, show me that juicy pussy." Tom panted. Emmy could see he was close to coming and so she continued to show off for him. This time she took 3 fingers and quickly shoved them into her waiting hole, arching her back as she did so. Her hard tits jutted out as she writhed on top of the car, rapidly pumping in and out of herself. Tom let go of the car and used his newly freed hand to cup his balls but Emmy no longer cared about the rule she had set. She felt a second orgasm mounting, and she could see it would be a race between the two of them as to who would come first.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" Emmy groaned squeezing her thighs together against the hand between them. She rode the orgasm through to completion just as Tom cried out and she could see him milking thick white strings of semen out of himself.

When they had finished, Emmy sat upright and slid off of the car. She picked up her dress and slipped it on. Despite the cool air, she was bathed in sweat, and somehow that seemed to help her slip the dress back on over her naked, satisfied body. She watched Tom put his still semi erect cock away and zip up before he resumed resting his hand on his car.

Emmy walked back to the open door of her own car and went to sit down. "Hang on a minute!" Tom called out to her. "Don't you want to... I don't know... get coffee or something?"

"Maybe next time." Emmy grinned.

"Are you going to give me your number?" he asked, looking disappointed.

"Not tonight." She said quietly. "I tell you what Tom, if we run into each other again one night while we're out at a club somewhere, I promise that not only will I give you my number, I'll at least let you play with my tits."

"Okay then." Tom looked down for a moment and then, meeting her gaze again said "I will hold you to that."

"I hope you do." Said Emmy as she closed the door to her car and started the ignition. As she drove away she looked in the rearview mirror and saw Tom still standing there with his hand still on the door of his car, watching her leave.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Cold Night Air

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 460 milliseconds