• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Wet

There was always something that managed to sexually excite me about being forced under water at your hands. Maybe it was how defenceless I was? Maybe it was that I was almost putting my life in the hands of someone else? But I trusted you.

The thought of drowning was something that until recently scared the hell out of me. As a child I was terrified whenever someone left the tap running, I was convinced that it would flood the whole house and I would drown, and to this day I haven't got over my irrational fear of showers.

I hated the struggle and the desperation to breathe, something which I so easily took for granted was just taken from me. I hated the thought that you could just leave me in the water, and I would be too weak to overpower you.

It was the sound of running water coming from the bathroom that made me realize what was actually about to happen. We had only done this type of breath play a couple of times before. You said that this time you were definitely going to push me to my limits. I thought all the others times I had been pushed far enough.

You walked back into the bedroom. I sat cross legged on the bed pretending to watch TV, pleading that you would forget I was there. Out of the corner of my eye I was carefully following your movements. First you walked to the bedside table and took a sip from the glass which sat there half empty from the night before, I tried not to flinch as you passed. You then collected a few wrappers which laid empty and put them in the bin. Once again I tried not to flinch. Then you sat on the bed next to me, and pulled me into your arms. I could feel my heart beat increase. I tried to keep a steady breath. I wanted to do everything I could do to try and act normal and hope you would completely forget what you had planned.

"Ready." You asked. I shook my head and tried to bury my face in your chest. I truly believed I wasn't ready for this, but you were the person who always seemed to know just what I needed and how far to push me.

"Come on." You said. As you stood up you pulled me with you. As soon as your hand left my arm, I firmly planted my feet onto the ground and crossed my arms. An amused smile crossed your lips as you turned around to see me glaring at you, my bottom lip stuck out the same way a child does when they are moments away from a tantrum. You just rolled your eyes and grabbed the pair of silver stainless steel handcuffs from next to the TV.

"Do I need these?" You asked. I shook my head once again, and let my arms hang limply at my sides. My eyes diverted to the floor, silently showing you my submission as I willed you wouldn't put them on me. "Too bad." You swiftly grabbed one of my wrists, and forced me to turn around. I tried to pull away but your grip was too tight. Seconds later I heard the cuff click in place. I held my left wrist out to you, and heard the second click of the cuffs. It seemed pointless to fight anymore. You always won.

"Good girl." You whispered in my ear, and pulled my hair away from my face. Your fingers lingered on my neck, and you ran your hand along my cheek. I let out a small giggle. You moved your hands to my hair. Your fingers stroking through the loose curls. You smiled down at me, as your wrapped my hair around your hands, and giving it a strong pull. I let out a small whimper, before you began dragging me into the bathroom.

As we reached the bathroom, you threw me to the ground. My gaze was fixated on your bare feet as I continued to wait for further instructions. I dared not to move as I felt you staring down at me.

"Into the usual position." You demanded. I looked to you questioningly. Normally you would force me into this position and hold me in place, but not this time? This time you wanted me to do. You wanted to prove to me the power you held. It wasn't about your ability to make me comply to physical force, it was to show me what you could make me do on my own.

I took a deep breath and knelt next to the bath tub. I listened to the almost silence of the water as it moved from side side, I watched as the light danced around between the ripples. I knew the calmness of the water was soon to be disrupted.

Your hand found its way back into my hair, you forced my head so close to the water that I could feel the wetness on just the tip of my nose. Behind my back my hands gripped tightly onto the chain of the cuffs. I took a single deep breath and tightly closed my eyes. Nothing. I expected to be forced under, but you let go of my hair. Was I to move or stay here?

"You know what to do."

"What!"I blurted out, and turned back around to face you, a look of shock completely overtaking my face.

"Drown yourself." You put down the toilet seat and sat on the lid. You lent back and watched me with that 'don't you dare disobey me' look that instantly made me quiver. I turned back towards the bath. My fingers digging in to the sides of the tub.

"You can do this." I thought to myself. I had done this a few times before, yet now here I was with a record amount of control of the situation, yet I was at my most fearful. Unlike the other times I actually had the choice of how long I was under the water for, so surely I should feel safer?

I plunged my head into the water. I tried to suppress a gasp as the ice cold water hit against my face, feeling like a thousand tiny needles being poked against my cheeks. I almost immediately pulled my head back out of the water. I knew you would be of been disappointed, yet I still turned to you yearning for a look of approval. Instead you shook your head at me and got back to your feet.

I was happy to have your hand pushing down on my head as you forced me back into the water. I felt slightly complete. Doing it myself gave me nothing, but having you here doing it to me made more than just my head wet.

My head was pulled back out. Before I could take a breath, your lips smacked against my own. You pulled away and forced me straight back into the water. Seconds to breath between each moment of drowning left me struggling for air. By the eighth time my body tried to fight against yours. My wrists tried to force their way out of their metal restraints, my body tried to pull from your grasp, but you gave me no mercy. I had no idea how long you held me under the water, it felt like an eternity to me waiting for a much needed breathe, but for you it probably wasn't even a minute.

As you plunged my head under for the ninth time I felt a sharp slap across my bare ass. With each hit the need to breathe only increased. You pulled me from the water and to my feet. I fell into your chest for support, my legs feeling too weak to support myself.

"Open your eyes." You instructed. I opened them and saw you holding a towel in your hand.

"Thank you Sir." I said. I wiped away the water mixed with tears from my face.

"Do you want to stop?" You asked me.

"Please Sir." I was hoping you would stop, but the look on your face told me you were not satisfied enough. You took the towel and bent me straight legged over the tub. My red ass high in the air for your convenience.

"Hmmm." Your fingers slowly stroked against me clit. I gasped and fell further into your arm, the only thing stopping me from falling into the tub. "You seem very wet to me, and I don't just mean from the water. I think my bitch is enjoying this, don't you agree?" You shoved the damp finger into my mouth, and within not even a second my head was shoved back under the water. I used all my strength to try and push you away. I hadn't been ready. I had no air, my eyes were wide open for the first time ever under water. You delivered a stinging slap to my vulnerable yearning pussy. I was pulled out coughing and gasping for air.

You left me to collapse back onto the floor. I heard the sound of a zipper being undone, and clothes being shuffled. I got onto my knees once again, like the eager bitch I was willing to do anything to avoid going back into the water.

"Open wide." You ordered. I opened my soaked lips wide, and willingly accepted your long hard cock. You thrust it deep into the back of my throat, causing me to involuntarily gag. I could only choke and squirm as you continued to fuck your bitch's mouth, using me like the toy I was.

"Good girl."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Wet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds