• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Donna’s Awakening

Donna’s Awakening

1234

When a fellow student, Larry Stevens, asked Donna DeAngelo what she thought of the idea of visiting a nude beach she said, "I've never thought about it one way or the other."

Exhibitionism, however, was not totally foreign to her. During high school, she had on several occasions flashed truckers along the highways after being dared. She would pull down her tube top, hold her firm young breasts in her hands and jiggle them up and down out the car window.

The smiles and thumbs up signs her antics generated thrilled her to no end. She had also mooned a bus load of students from a rival school during her senior year before a championship football game.

Several times as her young body transformed from spindly girl to curvaceous woman she had caught her brothers peaking into her room. On those occasions, especially if she was naked, she received a thrill from hearing them giggle when she moved in such a way as to give them flashes of breast, ass and pubic hair. She found those performances and the reactions of the recipients very sexually exciting.

She met Larry in chemistry class their freshman year in college. He was good looking in a rugged sort of way. He was five foot nine inches tall and weighed about one-hundred and seventy pounds. He was fit but not bulked up like a body builder. He had sandy blond hair and the bluest eyes she had ever seen.

Donna was working towards her B.S. degree in nursing and chemistry was not her best subject. Larry on the other hand found chemistry simple and never had to study. His major was chemical engineering with a minor in mathematics.

After seeing a "D" on her first quiz paper, he realized Donna was struggling and offered to tutor her. The fact that she was cute was definitely a factor in his decision to make the offer. She had studied diligently but the information didn't make any sense to her. Donna knew Larry was as much flirting as honestly offering to help but she had to pass this class and finding him attractive, she readily accepted. They agreed to meet in the student union that evening after dinner.

Donna was a petite five feet two inches tall and not skinny, but far from being overweight. Her coal black hair, olive skin and dark brown eyes were inherited from her Italian parents. During her high school days she maintained a 3.3 G.P.A. She excelled in both soccer and volley ball, earning a letter in both all four years. If it had not been for chemistry, her G.P.A. would have been higher. She had lots of friends, mostly female, and earned spending money working at various fast food restaurants.

Donna arrived for their meeting fifteen minutes early, purchased a large coffee with two containers of cream and three packets of sugar then located a relatively quiet table near the south window. From that vantage point she could see everyone entering and leaving the union. It was a dreary, rainy evening which matched her mood. Larry came in right on time, waved when he saw her then got in line to buy his favorite dessert, a chocolate milk shake. When he joined her, his dazzling smile and deep voice immediately put her at ease. Added to his good looks, were his boyish charm and gentle nature. Both qualities she found attractive.

After a few minutes of chit chat he opened the oversize chemistry text book to the first chapter and they began discussing the material. When her professor, Dr. Maxwell, lectured all she heard was gibberish, like the sound Charlie Brown hears when adults speak. When Larry explained the exact same things they made perfect sense. She told him that with his gift he should be a teacher.

After a few study sessions she received a "B" on her second quiz. With that encouragement, Larry worked up the nerve to ask her to dinner and a movie. At first she teased him by saying, "teachers and students are not allowed to fraternize." His eyes reflected his disappointment and she quickly gave him a gentle punch on the shoulder and with a big smile accepted his invitation.

During their dinner conversation she learned he was from a city on the gulf side of Florida. He told her about his older brother who was married with two children. His father was a Baptist minister. His mother was a preacher's wife with all the duties that go along with the job, including being the church pianist.

High school had been a fun time for him. His near photographic memory made learning easy. He excelled as a swimmer and at tennis. Socially however, he was a bit shy. He had lots of friends both male and female but no romantic relationships. His strict Baptist parents prevented him from engaging in many of the outlandish behaviors of his classmates.

This freshman year in college had been a real awakening. His roommate, Al Sanchez, was a true lady's man. At least twice a week Larry spent the evening at the library while amorous activities prevailed in his room. Al had also introduced him to online porn from which he gained a bit of education about the female body and what to do during sex.

One of Al's many acquaintances, Judy, stopped by one evening when Al was away and coerced Larry into losing his virginity. She was horny as hell and was not going home unsatisfied. She placed her arms around Larry's neck and pressed her soft "C" cup breasts against his back. As she massaged his hard chest muscles, she breathily whispered in his ear how sexy she found him.

She pulled his rolling chair away from his desk, turned it around and straddled his lap. Doing so caused her extremely short miniskirt to ride halfway up her hips. The light scent of her perfume was intoxicating. When she suddenly pulled her tube top off and hefted her nipples toward his lips he couldn't resist. She had large, puffy areolas and long, wide, nipples that begged to be sucked. As he sucked first one then the other, his cock came to life and strained against his pants.

Through her sheer panties Judy could feel his bulge pressing against her hot, wet pussy. She pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it away. She unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly and led him toward the bed. On the way, his pants fell to his ankles and he kicked them off along with his flip flops.

Judy did a slow pirouette as she removed her mini skirt and panties allowing him to view all of her charms. She slid his boxers down being careful not to get them hooked on his raging hard cock. They climbed onto the bed and she straddled his chest allowing him to view her shaved pussy up close and personal. Al had told her about Larry's lack of experience. Therefore she wasn't surprised when he didn't make a move to eat her pussy.

She moved down his torso and positioned her needy hole against the tip of his cock. Impaling herself onto it as fast as nature would allow, she rode him like a stallion.

Larry had jacked off shortly before she arrived but he was still able to last for only ten minutes before expelling his load. She wasn't too surprised at his lack of stamina and kept herself on edge by gliding her clit across his pubic hair. To speed his recovery Judy fondled his balls and had him play with her tits.

When he was sufficiently erect, she positioned herself on all fours and had him mount her from behind. Once he was in position she pressed her opening against the head of his cock consuming him in three lunges. She stimulated her clit with her fingers and yelled for him to fuck her hard.

His performance must have been adequate since she shuddered and screamed grateful profanities during an orgasm after only a few minutes.

He enjoyed the experience but would not consider it "making love" by any stretch of the imagination. It provided him a little experience in the basic physical activities but none of the caring or emotional characteristics of the act. Afterwards he had a much better knowledge of the female anatomy but since she had been the aggressor he still lacked the technique of approaching a woman for sex.

Donna told Larry about her two older brothers who constantly picked on her but were relentless in being protective. During her senior year in high school, on numerous occasions, she reminded them that she was eighteen years old and considered an adult but that didn't deter them. Therefore, her boy/girl relationships never lasted very long. Only one boyfriend, Fred Thompson, whose eighteenth birthday came two days after hers, had lasted longer than the two week average. He was straight but was so effeminate her brothers thought him to be gay and no danger to her.

She didn't relate the story to Larry but she had lost her virginity to Fred after their senior prom. Until that night, although she had wished he would, he had never attempted to get further than second base with her. Prom night would be different. He had meticulously planned the evening for months.

He arrived at her home in his father's spotlessly clean, beautifully restored 1965 Mustang convertible. He was wearing the traditional black tux with white ruffled formal shirt, cummerbund, black bow tie, black socks and spit shinned black shoes. He had learned that her dress was lime green and was carrying a beautiful lavender orchid corsage to compliment it.

Her dress was strapless, made in such a way as to push her breasts up and together providing very noticeable cleavage. A large bow tied under the breasts accentuated her tiny waist. The velvety material flowed across her tight butt and terminated six inches above her knees. Her two inch heals made her almost equal his five foot, six inch frame.

Standing in front of not only her parents but also her menacing brothers, he carefully pinned the corsage to her dress over her right breast. His fingers touched her so lightly they tickled, causing his face to glow crimson when she giggled and her brothers scowled. Donna's mother insisted they pose for an ungodly number of pictures before allowing them to be on their way.

Like a perfect southern gentleman, he offered his arm in which she hooked hers. He escorted her to the passenger side of the car, opened the door and held it while she seated herself. While doing so her knees separated allowing him a view of her thighs, almost to her panties.

Fred was sure Donna was the most beautiful girl at the dance. He beamed with pride knowing that many other guys wished she was with them. They had their pictures taken under the white, rose covered arch with the grey clouded backdrop and he ordered two copies.

They found a table with some of their friends but rarely used it. While dancing to slow songs, feeling her breasts pressed against his chest and smelling the light hint of her sweet perfume kept him in a constant state of excitement. Donna didn't make a big deal of it but she couldn't help but feel his erection pressing against her tummy. They danced almost every dance, skipping one only now and then to sip punch, nibble on snacks, and catch their breath.

When the prom ended they drove to the hotel where the after-prom party was planned. During the party, with her knowledge, he spiked their drinks with eighty-proof vodka from his pint size silver flask. The alcohol surely would provide him the liquid courage he would need to follow through with his plans for the evening. It would also help lower Donna's inhibitions. Neither of them had consumed alcohol before so it didn't take long to begin feeling the effect.

A very important part of his plan for the evening revolved around the beautiful room he rented at the hotel. Around two A.M. they were really feeling the effects of the booze and Donna agreed to go to the room with him. She wasn't so naive as to not realize what else he had in mind and unbeknownst to him she was truly looking forward to it.

The room was nicely decorated with a king-size bed and many large fluffy pillows. Pictures decorating the walls were good copies of paintings by the masters. There were bedside tables which held small lamps that provided subdued lighting.

Once inside the room, he locked the door and set the bronze security chain. He then removed his tuxedo jacket and tossed it onto a chair followed by his clip on bow tie and cummerbund.

They kicked off their shoes and wiggled their toes in the plush carpet. Falling onto the monstrous bed side by side, they began making out. They had kissed many times before but tonight it seemed different. Her lips were much softer, warmer and more inviting. He was a little more aggressive than before. Their tongues played, seeming to jockey for domination.

Knowing what was about to happen had them practically shivering in anticipation.

They shifted their position so as to be on their knees facing each other. Their kisses became more relaxed and passionate. His hands busily searched for and found the zipper at the back of her dress. He inched it down to its stop at her hip, then worked to unfasten its three unyielding metal hooks. He gently pushed the garment down to her waist, exposing the pink bra which held her firm, soft "B" cup breasts.

Fred focused on them while one by one Donna unbuttoned the small black studs of his ruffled dress shirt. She tugged its tail from his pants and eased it from his shoulders. He pulled his arms out of the sleeves and tossed it to join the jacket, cummerbund and tie.

He was aching to actually see her naked breasts. Donna fought back a laugh while feeling him fumble with the hooks of her bra. She was about to help him when finally he was able to release the last of the contemptuous devils. The two ends of the elastic back strap slipped from his fingers, snapped around her sides, and practically flew from her body landing in her lap. She tossed it aside to join the other discarded garments.

His eyes were riveted to her beautiful rounded orbs with their puffy areolas and hardened pink nipples. Although he had felt them during their petting sessions, this was the first time he had actually seen them. He knelt there frozen in place as if mesmerized. Donna broke the spell by leaning forward, hugging him to her and kissing him. Her nipples tingled at the touch of his skin. She ran her fingers through his hair and he softly slid his over the newly exposed smooth, unblemished skin of her back.

They shifted to stand beside the bed. Fred pushed her dress over her hips allowing it to fall to the floor. She braced herself on his shoulders as she stepped out of it. He retrieved it and carefully placed it over the back of the chair which contained their other garments. Donna stood in front of him now in only her pink bikini panties.

His eyes drifted back to her breasts and he cupped one in each hand. While he fondled them and leaned forward to suckle her nipples, she worked to loosen the buckle of his belt. She unzipped his fly and when the waistband clasp came undone his pants fell into a heap around his ankles. He kicked them away and now stood before her in only his bright white boxers and black socks. His engorged cock made a noticeable tent pointing in her direction. The profuse amount of pre-cum leaking from its tip had made a large round wet spot at the apex.

They stood there for a minute or so, neither being sure what to do next. Donna was enjoying the feel of his warm hands caressing her breasts but she wanted to see his package. Finally she took the lead by inserting her thumbs into the waistband of his boxers and pushing them over his hips. Naturally, the waistband caught the head of his engorged cock and painfully pulled it down parallel to the floor. He assisted her by pulling the band towards her, allowing his cock to break free and snap back against his belly.

He kicked the boxers from around his ankles then removed his socks, leaving him completely naked.

Fred slid his right hand down her tummy and between her thighs. He was surprised to find the crotch of her panties very wet. There was a firm lump at the juncture of her outer lips and he wondered what it might be. He then followed Donna's lead by slipping his fingers into the waistband of her panties, sliding them over her firm hips and down her legs. He knelt in front of her and again she braced herself on his shoulders while he removed them from her tiny ankles. He tossed them in the direction of the other discarded clothing.

In this position he found his face directly in front of her soft, curly, black pubic hair. It had been nicely trimmed to slightly resemble the shape of a heart. Droplets of sweet feminine nectar reflected the soft light from the lamps on the bedside tables. He noticed a faint odor of musk which he found exciting. He remained on his knees intoxicated by the look and smell of her until she placed her fingers under his chin and gently guided him to his feet.

Donna looked down at what she had uncovered. She said, "It is so big", which made Fred beam with pride. She gently took hold of it and found it to be hard but with soft, warm, smooth skin. Her touch was electrifying and he was desperately trying to avoid shooting off. Hefting his balls in her other hand she found the softness and pliability amazing.

She gently rolled his balls in her fingers while squeezing his cock. This combination immediately triggered an orgasm. Hot milky ropes of man juice uncontrollably shot from his jerking cock splashing her stomach before she could redirect it. Some even landed on her breasts. His whole body shined bright red in embarrassment. She kissed him, said, "It's all right." and pulled him by his cock into the bathroom. Using a warm, wet washcloth she cleaned them both.

When they returned to the bedroom they hugged and shared wet kisses. For the first time they felt the warmth of naked flesh against naked flesh with his revived hard cock trapped between them.

Donna lay back onto the bed pulling him with her. They slid into to the center with their heads resting on the massive pillows and cuddled.

Fred had an overpowering desire to look over this beautiful female body he had just unwrapped. He rolled her onto her back then pulled back onto his knees between her legs. This position allowed him to view the entire front of her beautiful young body. His eyes and his hands drifted from her face, to her soft breasts, across her smooth tummy and finally to her pussy. His surveying her with his eyes excited her and made her feel sexy and desirable.

He gently slid his hands down her thighs while pressing her knees apart. Remembering the sweet aroma from before, he lowered his face between her thighs. There it was again, the sweet musky aroma, but this time with her outer lips separated it was much stronger. It pulled him towards it like a Siren's song. He inhaled deeply and without knowing why, kissed the inviting lips then licked from them the sweet juices they offered.

The first touch of his tongue was shocking, causing Donna to flinch. He pulled back for a moment thinking he may have hurt her. The broad pleasing smile on her face told him she was suffering pleasure rather than pain. He viewed her sex and was captivated by the thin, pink inner lips, the opening between them and the one and a half inch pink bud of her clitoris protruding from its hooded hiding place.

He now realized what the lump he felt earlier had been. It resembled a tiny pink penis. Until tonight, he had only seen pictures of female sexual anatomy. Those pictures couldn't begin to compare to the beautiful moist flower opened before him. None of the women in the pictures he had seen had clits anywhere near the size of Donna's.

Juices were abundantly flowing from her vaginal opening. Having already tasted a sweet sample, he wanted more. He gently lifted her knees and pressed them apart, giving him full access to her pussy. Without realizing it, he had stimulated her to the edge of orgasm several times and Donna's entire body ached with the need for release.

He wrapped his arms around her thighs, reached for her breasts and gently tweaked a nipple between each thumb and forefinger. Bending to taste her, he lapped at her gash with his flattened tongue then inserted it inside searching for more nectar. Desperately needing release, she wrapped her hands around the back of his head and pulled his face tight against her sex.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Donna’s Awakening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds