• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Elite Broker Ch. 02

The Elite Broker Ch. 02

12

Chapter 2
The Doctor 'is in'

Monday
The clinic

As the elevator continued to whisk them ever upward in the building, Adriana thought about how little she actually knew about Elite Brokerage. Her current position with Chicago Title And Trust gave her the opportunity to work with the Senior Brokers, buyers, sellers and investors, so she knew what the markets were. What she didn't know precisely was what markets Elite, dealt with. Not being able to ask questions during the interview with Mr. Adams left her at a complete loss. Helen was no help either; being the 'harpy' that she is about rules and regulations.

Helen was still droning on about the damned rules. "Once we arrive at the clinic you will find the same rules from the interview apply. No questions! No hesitation! You will do everything to the letter; immediately! Some of the medical practices, will seem... 'Unconventional' however each procedure has an exact purpose to benefit the company in providing the most accurate results." Helen told Adriana in her 'no nonsense' tone of voice.

Finally the elevator slowed to a stop, the door sliding open. Adriana was instantly astounded by what she saw. She thought the clinic would be similar to a Doctor's office. What she saw before her could only be described as a state-of-the-art emergency room to be envied by Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

Wooden cupboards and glass-fronted cabinets filled with medicines, linens, and various pieces of medical equipment, lined the walls on two sides of the room. To the far side, in front of her, five gurneys were lined up against a floor to ceiling glass window that overlooked the city. She felt like a goldfish in a bowl. Dominating the center of the room was an open circular Nurse's desk, where a man and woman in scrubs busily worked at computer monitors, that occupied almost every square inch of the counter. Adriana swallowed hard! "What in hell have I gotten myself into?" she asked herself. Looking to Helen for emotional support, she found none in the woman's hard eyes.

Stepping further into the clinic Helen said, "Good morning Doctor Manning. This is Adriana Manarro." Turning to Adriana, she said, "The Doctor and his Nurse Suzanne will be conducting your physical."

Doctor Manning looked Adriana over. He gave her a warm smile, extending his hand to shake hers. Without releasing her hand, he said, "So you are the new recruit. I've been looking forward to meeting you, Ms. Manarro. Or may I call you Adriana?"

"Adriana will be fine, Doctor Manning," she murmured nervously. Her nervous tremble was quickly becoming a case of the full body shakes

Doctor Manning did not release his grasp on Adriana's hand. Her skin became clammy as he watched her closely, the color draining from her lovely heart-shaped face. Beads of perspiration formed on her brow. "Let's have you sit down, all right Adriana?" he said to her, as he led her to the exam table. Getting her comfortable, he supported her shoulders with both of his large warm hands. Looking to Helen, he told her "We'll take it from here. Please tell Mr. Adams we will be finished in a few hours." Helen nodded at the Doctor, then left the clinic.

In a moment of sheer panic, Adriana thought, "A few hours?" She felt herself become lightheaded. The bright light in the room seemed to dim, the room tilted. "Or is it me," she thought fuzzily. Her breathing became erratic and she began to hyperventilate.

"Suzanne, I'm losing her here!" Doctor Manning called out to his Nurse in an urgent and commanding voice. Those were the last words Adriana heard before she faded into darkness.

Doctor Manning and Suzanne moved Adriana's limp body to one of the gurneys. "I want an EKG reading on her, then let's start an IV." He told Suzanne.

They worked together in well-practiced movements. Suzanne was already applying a blood pressure cuff, setting the machine to take readings every fifteen minutes. She grabbed a pair of surgical scissors, swiftly cut the material of Adriana's blouse, then snipped the center portion of Adriana's bra, revealing the young woman's small, firm breasts. Wheeling the EKG monitor to the gurney, Suzanne began applying the electrode pads while Doctor Manning attached the wires. Within a few minutes they had the first reading. Doctor Manning looked at the paper read-out; concern for his patient showed on his face.

Suzanne, having prepared the supplies for the IV, was already looking for a good vein in Adriana's left hand. Finding one, she quickly inserted the catheter, taped it down securely and set the drip rate.

"I would also like a Pulse Ox reading. Get four vials of blood, run the samples for CBC, lipids, Hemoglobin, A1c. I want a full Metabolic panel too Suzanne."

"Yes Doctor," she said in acknowledgment. Already in motion, Suzanne placed a small black clip with a wire, on Adriana's right index finger then tied a rubber tourniquet on Adriana's right arm. Finding another good vein, she inserted the needle of the Vacutainer, drawing the rich red blood into four vials. Once everything was completed, Suzanne took a blanket out of the warmer, covered her patient and went to the desk to monitor Adriana's vitals.

Beep...beep...beep... Adriana stirred awake slowly. Beep...beep...beep... "God! I hate that alarm," she thought. Beep...beep...beep... "Okay, okay! I'm up, I'm up!" she muttered, but as she reached to her nightstand to shut off the damn alarm clock, she encountered the metal bars of the gurney and saw a strange man smiling down at her.

"Hi! You're finally awake. Enjoy your nap?" the Doctor asked. "I was beginning to get concerned. You passed out cold a little over an hour ago Adriana. Do you remember what happened?"

Confused she said, "I passed out? I've never fainted in my life."

"Well dear there is a first time for everything. While you were 'out', we took some blood samples. Your blood sugar levels were well below normal. What did you eat for breakfast this morning young lady?" the Doctor asked her.

Adriana felt as if she were being scolded. "Nothing. I was too nervous to eat before the interview," she said contritely.

"Working with this company you will have to get past that habit immediately. Part of keeping you in peak condition will be to establish a properly controlled diet. Your personal trainer will do that. Do you feel good enough to sit up?" he asked.

"I think so." Adriana said. She pushed herself up with her hands, feeling a sting on the top of her left hand. Seeing the IV taped in place, her fear filled eyes then flew to the Doctor's face. She could feel the panic begin to rise again.

"You are fine Adriana! We set up the IV in case you were dehydrated and needed to give you fluids or if we had to give you medication. Now take a deep breath for me." The Doctor already had his stethoscope on her chest above her breasts.

Looking down at his hand, she saw that her clothes were gone. A blanket puddle at her waist. Faster than the Doctor could move, Adriana grabbed the material pulling it up to her chin, knocking his hand out of the way.

"Where are my clothes? Why am I naked? What the hell are you doing?" she screeched at the Doctor. The wave of pure panic had overcome her. She tried to get off the gurney, only to find she couldn't get the metal bed-rails down. The Doctor glared at her in aggravation not trying to help. "What is the matter with you? " Adriana screamed. " Can't you see that I don't want this?"

Her high-pitched scream was getting on the Doctor's nerves. "Suzanne!" he commanded across the room. She was already beside him with a syringe in her hand. Taking it from her, he inserted the needle into one of the little rubber ports of the IV tubing, quickly pushing the plunger of the syringe.

Adriana was moving rapidly from panic to sheer terror. Suzanne and Doctor Manning tried to restrain her flailing limbs. When simply trying to hold her down was unsuccessful, Suzanne moved swiftly across the room to one of the cabinets, returning to the gurney with four restraints, handing two of them to Doctor Manning. Adriana put up one hell of a fight. Before they could secure her to the gurney, she had hit Suzanne in the chest and Scratched Doctor Manning's face.

"The Rohypnol should kick in soon Suzanne. Are you alright?" he asked her.

"I'll bruise a bit but nothings broken Doctor," she replied. "There's blood on your face, let me take care of that for you." Moving to a different cabinet, Suzanne brought back some antiseptic on a gauze pad to clean the small wound.

Doctor Manning looked at the red mark on Suzanne's chest. Prodding it gently yet firmly, he told her "You're right, that will definitely bruise!" Suzanne applied the antiseptic to the Doctor's face. His cheek was tender from the scratch but it was the sting of the medicine that hurt. With each other's injuries tended to, they looked at Adriana.

The drug was working. Adriana's body was relaxing. Her will to fight was waning.

Adriana's glazed eyes widened with fear. She tried to speak. No words came past her lips. Her tongue felt swollen in her mouth. A strange sensation was creeping over her body. As she tried to struggle, her limbs began to feel like lead weights. The more she tried to fight the drug's effects the heavier her body felt. Finally she turned away from the Doctor's angry eyes. Tears slid silently down her cheek creating tiny wet circles on the pillow beneath her head. Her last coherent thoughts slipped away. She felt as if she were on a fluffy soft cloud floating away without a care. The Doctor's voice was tinny echo in the distance. Adriana couldn't process his words, but in a remote area of her brain, she knew he was talking to her. Maybe if she closed her eyes she could fly away on her soft cloud, away from here, making it all stop.

"Now that we have all of the preliminary reports, Suzanne, we will begin with her Pap test. Restrained as she is we can also implant the Intrauterine Chip. We'll program it as we go."

Suzanne moved around the gurney attaching metal extensions with canvas slings to each side. Once she had them locked in place, she maneuvered the backs of Adriana's knees into the slings, spreading the girl's legs, exposing her feminine mound.

Surprised to see so much hair, Suzanne quickly lathered and shaved Adriana from her belly button to her anus making sure the area was completely smooth. Using a warm damp towel she wiped away the remaining lather. Tiny razor bumps dotted the girl's skin. Once Adriana began her training, the company would insist on laser hair removal that would keep it from growing back.

Doctor Manning wheeled his stool to the end of the gurney, pulling a lever underneath that released the portion under Adriana's bottom. He looked to Suzanne who was wheeling over two cloth-covered trays. "You've already shaved her." He said as he snapped on his rubber gloves. "Remind me to tell Mr. Adams you need another raise Suzanne!" God he loved this woman! She's always a step ahead without ever having to ask or tell her to do something twice!

Suzanne lowered her gaze from the Doctor's handsome face, smiling sweetly. She knew what kid of 'raise' she wanted but not from Mr. Adams. She would 'negotiate' with the good Doctor... later.

Doctor Manning removed the cover of the first supply tray, revealing a small jar of ThinPrep solution a cytology brush, cervical scraper, two different size specula and a tube of K-Y Jelly. He lubricated both speculums placing them back on the tray while he performed the manual exam.

"Our recruit's sexual organs don't show much sign of active use." He said as he ran his lubricated fingers over her sensitive skin. He then examined the outer labia. Taking his time he looked for lesions, lumps or any appearance of infection on her moist pink skin.

Adriana let out a little moan; a tiny sigh. Her mind tried to tell her to move away from the doctor's inquisitive fingers, but her body betrayed her, working her hips toward his probing fingers.

Doctor Manning continued his exploration as he observing Adriana's young body respond to his touch. "Are we recording her responsiveness Suzanne?" He asked his nurse.

"Yes Doctor. The camera is in position recording with audio as well." Suzanne replied.

"Good! Thank you Suzanne." He said as he slid his index finger from Adriana's vaginal opening to her tightly closed anus. Pressing the opening gently yet firmly, the little muscle 'gave' but with resistance. "I'm pretty sure she's an anal virgin. We will have to proceed cautiously. Mr. Adams will want to take her anal cherry himself."

Adriana felt something wet slide down to her anal opening then press in firmly. She gave an uncontrollable shiver at the sensation. It didn't register as unpleasant. Her mid was too befuddled for that. Whatever was happening to her hole, felt rather nice. A tiny semblance of a smile appeared on her lips.

The Doctor seeing her response smiled himself. He moved his finger from the little brown rosette to her clit. Using the fingers of both hands to examine her hidden little pink pearl he pushed the hood aside and found it glistening with lubricant. Gently he pulled at her clitoris, twisting and turning it slightly between his thumb and forefinger.

Another small moan escaped Adriana's soft pink lips. Her hips rocked into his touch avid for the pleasure he creating. Even in her near unconscious state she felt the arousal rise up in her. She wanted more. Needed more... but then the doctor stopped.

"Suzanne, how much Rohypnol did we give her?" he asked.

"The usual dose Doctor." Suzanne replied. "Why? Is she doing all right?" Concern etched on the Nurse's face.

"I'm going to stimulate her clit again. This time I want you to pay close attention to her responses." He told her.

Again Doctor Manning plucked at Adriana's clit, manipulating the sensitive nub gently. This time however, he inserted the index finger of his other hand slowly into her vagina. Simultaneously massaging, teasing the tender flesh, he began moving his finger inside her to stroke the pink inner walls, crooking his finger then equally slowly sliding it back out to stop all motion with both hands.

Adriana thrashed her head from side to side as those delicious sensations overwhelmed her once more. Moaning through partially opened lips as she arched her neck pushing her head into the pillow. The fingers of her restrained hands, languidly opened and closed. Her toes curled slightly and her back arched ever so slightly off the gurney.

"Holy shit Suzanne! Are you seeing this?" he asked excitedly. "I expected minimal sexual response at best but not this level given the does we gave her. Get Mr. Adams on the phone. Tell him I need him to come up here! Now!" Shaking his head in disbelief at what he was seeing.

"Mr. Adams isn't answering Doctor." Suzanne told him from across the room at the desk.

From the doorway they heard Mr. Adams voice, "That's because I'm right here. What's going on Robert?" he asked the Doctor. His body was tense. His face full of concern for Adriana's well being. "She's all right, isn't she?"

"She's fine Edward but look at her! We gave her the same dose of Rohypnol we have given all of our recruits in the past. She should be out cold for the next eight hours, at least! Yet... she is responding at a level that a woman might and I stress the word might, respond to if we had only given her half that amount!"

Mr. Adams, Doctor Manning and Suzanne all stood around the gurney staring at the naked girl's, prone form.

Adriana's nipples were becoming firm hard nubbins set against her light brown areolas, which pebbling right before their eyes. A light sheen of sweat slicked her body.

"Edward, you remember the text book explanation of the side effects of Rohypnol, don't you?" Doctor Manning inquired.

Edward had to think for a few seconds but recalled the drug's effects. "Of course I do. That was why we chose to import it for our use in the first place."

"But... Do you ever recall reading or seeing anything that told you it could also be a sexual stimulant? A sexual enhancing agent, if you will? Or that it could not only enhance sexual responsiveness but could 'intensify' it as well?" The Doctor asked him.

"No I don't but get to the point here Robert!" impatience in his voice, Mr. Adams continued, "Will she be okay when the effects wear off?" asking the Doctor as he looked to both he and Suzanne.

"Rohypnol is 'not' a sexual stimulant Edward. It is a strong sedative that suppresses the nervous system. And yes, she will be fine. The headhunter's report on her medical history, showed no signs of cardiac disease or respiratory issues. So, she should be okay physically. You may however have problems with her mind. If her sexual responses are overriding the purpose of the drug, the chance of her remembering any of this may be affected as well. She could come out of this remembering everything and from the fight she put up earlier, I would venture to say, that you will have one very pissed off wildcat on your hands!"

"Okay, I get it. Do you think the intrauterine chip will work to control her? Or should we rethink the implant as well?" Edward asked as his thoughts narrowed in on Adriana's safety.

"That should work as planned. In the future though, she will have to be under strict medical supervision if we have to give her any other drugs or medications. In my opinion, her body's chemical make-up may not allow for typical or text book reactions. You must be very, very careful with her Edward." The Doctor warned him sternly.

Edward looked down at Adriana, his facial features softening. He moved to the head of the gurney where her right hand was restrained. Softly, he ran his fingers from her wrist to her forearm, watching little goose bumps appear in the wake of his touch. "It will be okay angel. I've got you now." He spoke softly to her as he leaned over whispering his assurance in her ear.

The Doctor and his nurse watched this unprecedented moment in silence. Neither of them had ever witnessed Mr. Adams show any personal attachment to past recruits. They were rather stunned.

Mr. Adams gently cradled Adriana's fingers in his hand as he looked out over the city through the huge window, contemplating how he would move forward with her. He had never taken a recruit as his own. He wasn't making his usual clear concise decisions. He was thinking with his heart. "Or am I just thinking with my dick?" he wondered. Unsure of himself he told Doctor Manning and Suzanne, "Complete the exam and implant the chip. Do not administer the enhancement medications. Obviously she won't need them. I will stay while you finish up. Helen has made arrangements for her to stay in one of the penthouse suites. We'll move her there before the drug wears off. I don't want her coming around in the clinic. With her anxiety and will to fight? That would be an issue I don't care to address right now."

Doctor Manning rolled his stool to the bottom of the gurney ready to continue the exam. Taking the smaller of the two specula, he gently slid it into Adriana's vagina, the metal bills spreading the delicate tissues inside. The metallic clicks of the device repeating as he opened her fully. He could see her cervix pink and healthy, as he took the cytology brush sliding it slightly through the cervical opening, then giving it a quick twist, to get a sample of her cells to send to the lab. That done he used the cervical scraper, retrieving yet another sample to view under the microscope later. Adriana was moaning softly as the Doctor performed his task.

Suzanne had already removed the tray of samples, pulling the second tray to within the Doctor's reach removing the cloth covering for him. The doctor then used the first of two metal tools that would dilate the opening to the cervix to allow the intrauterine probe to pass and install the chip in the uterine wall. His did this quickly and carefully knowing how much pain this procedure caused for the recruits. Satisfied that he could get the tiny chip through it he took the long metal probe with chip attached and threaded it deep into her uterus, making a slight jabbing motion to imbed the chip.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Elite Broker Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds