• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 14

Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 14

***

He banged on the door like a Knight in shining armor. He even went to the local Quick Stop and got some supplies. A mouse trap he could use to capture the mouse without killing it, and release it outside. He bet she'd purchased some ineffective shit, if she'd tried to trap it at all.

He wanted to be Lynne's Hero. Even though she was crazy, he thought about her a lot. He'd only began trying to push her out of her mind because she was such a fickle little woman.

He thought about the taste of her mouth, the lusty kisses and her hot nectar. But he also thought of her laughter, her funny sense of humor, the impetuous spirit, and the crazy stunts she pulled on stage, while performing. He thought about how much he'd like to get serious and maybe even settle down and get cozy with her for good, if she wasn't so fucking crazy.

And now that he was killing her mouse, he was going to demand an answer from her. Why was she like little Ms. Faucet? Hot one minute, and cold the next. The few days he'd shared with her were the realest he'd had in his whole life.

Why was she letting a little bit of silly fear about being swept up in passion, ruin it for the two of them. That was how it was supposed to feel when you were in love. He'd never been in love before, but those three days felt like love. But not the two weeks he'd spent afterwards, with her callously ignoring his feelings. That hadn't felt like love at all.

Oh yes, he was going to give that crazy assed little hottie a piece of his mind after he killed her damn mouse. And he was hoping she'd realize what she was giving up, by ignoring him. Or else, he was bailing for good this time, hottie or not.

"Leif, hi, thank God you're here," said Lynne opening the door.

"I've been waiting to see you again. Sorry it took a mouse for you to send me a real text, and not just a reply. Where is he?" asked Leif

"Oh my god he's right there!" she screamed, pointing, and stamping her feet.

"Okay. I see him. Just calm down. You need to calm down and relax. Jesus, Lynne, you'll give yourself a heart attack babe. Breathe in and out. Slowly. Slowly," he instructed.

He impulsively kissed her forehead.

Damn it, he couldn't help being tender with her, even when he tried to be stern.

That's how he knew it was love.

"That was good that you at least tried to trap him anyway. But, now I've gotta take him out the rest of the way. Go on back in the bedroom. Pretty women shouldn't see this shit, not if they have a man around to do it for them," he said, pushing lightly on her shoulder, leading her towards the bedroom.

Lynne went into the bedroom.

At least the glue trap and the twisted paw slowed him down.

Leif ran in the kitchen.

He ran after the little fucker until he caught him.

He squeezed the mouse with both of us bare hands until he didn't struggle again.

When he felt it stop struggling he knew it was dead.

Leif hated killing one of God's creatures, ugly mouse or not. He hated when he had to do that to keep the pests from eating up the Lilacs his mom Linda used to make soap.

But it had to be done.

"I got him. Get me a plastic baggie Lynne," said Leif.

Lynne went into her bathroom and returned with a plastic shopping bag.

"Ewww oh my god, you killed him with your bare hand?" shrieked Lynne.

Leif chuckled.

"If it was up to me, I'd have caught the damn thing and led him outside. But, someone used a glue trap and I had to get him out of his misery,"

"Let me throw this outside," muttered Leif.

Just then, it started to pour rain outside. When he'd walked to her apartment it was just beginning to drizzle.

Leif found the dumpster outside the building in the pouring rain, and threw the mouse inside.

Then he walked up the six damn flights of stairs to her apartment.

When he came back upstairs, Lynne was standing right at the door with a hot soapy washcloth, and a dry cloth.

"Here you can use this to clean up," she said.

He cleaned off his filthy hands with the hot, wet washcloth she provided.

After he was clean she murmured.

"Oh...and something for your trouble...guess it's getting a little late," she said pressing twenty dollars into his hand.

Was she nuts? He didn't want her money. He came over there to rescue her ass from the mouse in the damn rain because he loved her and was attracted to her, and wanted to try again.

"Lynne I've never been more insulted. I came over because I care about you! You're in such a hurry to get me out the damn door with your hot washcloth and the money for my time. Damn you woman, it's raining cats and dogs outside! How about you show me some appreciation. Make me a damn cup of coffee or something. Tell me to have a seat and have something hot until the rain stops pouring. Are you that cold Lynne? That cold because I made you feel pleasure and it felt so good it scared you. Because if you're that damn cold you should be ashamed of yourself. And if you're that damn cold, I want to know right now. Because if you're that damn cold, I want you to delete your number from my phone. And...never...ever text me again. And I surely do mean it woman!" he shouted.

He tore the twenty dollar bill in half and handed it back to her.

Her eyes filled up with water and she batted her eyes to hold in what looked like tears and a sniffle.

And he wanted, with every fiber of his being to console her and rock her in his chest, and comfort her from the strong words he said. God knows he hated to see the pretty thing cry, but she was acting like a crazy assed little girl and she needed a reality check. He loved her! He loved her. But she was going to loose him if she kept building that wall around herself.

"I'm sorry....I deserved all of that, and a hell of a lot more. I like you Leif, I...I like you too much...I think about you nonstop, but I have so much shit going on, it's not fair to get you all mixed up in it," she said and she took in a deep sniffle.

He stroked her nose tenderly.

"Don't cry sweetie," he said kissing her forehead.

Her face had started to flush around her cheeks, swelling up as though she was near tears.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Leif. I'm...I'm not like other girls," she added and she shifted on one foot and started to sniffle.

"You can say that again. You aren't like other girls. You are crazy as hell. You really are. But you're also adorable, exotically beautiful, funny, and sweet when you aren't being crazy and that's the woman I want to know. The normal Lynne, not the psycho girl. Come here," he said pulling her into his chest.

It was a valiant effort not to cry that she put forth, but once he pulled her into the security of his arms, he felt wet tears all over his sweater.

"Why are you crying," he added tenderly stroking her hair.

Even though she'd thoroughly deserved the tongue lashing, he couldn't help babying her. He loved her more each second. He wanted to soothe her from whatever she thought was so bad, that she didn't deserve pleasure and tenderness with him.

"Because I'm not like other girls. I'm not like who you think I am. I'm not. I don't want you to get all burdened down and stuff with me. I'm not like you, or Janelle, or anyone else I know..."

"Of course you aren't. You can't be like anyone else because you're Lynne Miller. And, I like Lynne when she's not acting crazy, Lynne Miller is fine, just as she is. She's fine as a person, and she looks fine and sexy too," he added with a chuckle.

"If you think I'm so fine, then why were you making fun of me with those text messages," she added moving her head from his chest and backing out of the doorway, still sniffling.

He shut the door behind them.

She dabbed at the corner of her eyes where the tears had fallen with her Thumbs. Her little face was flushed and adorable.

"Who's making fun of you Lynne, what are you talking about," said Leif.

"You....you laughed...you laughed because I got wet. Sent me that picture of the faucet. And you probably thought it was funny that I screamed that I love you shit too," said Lynne softly.

"Oooh Lynn, you sound crazier and crazier every minute. Maybe instead of the pot of coffee you should be putting on, you should be getting me wine. Or hell, even a joint. So I can deal with your mad shit. I didn't laugh at you because you got wet. You were the first woman whose juices I sucked. You tasted sweet as hell. I've been dreaming of it every day since then. And when you screamed I love you, that was sweet as hell too. I play it over and over again in my mind, just how your cute little Brooklyn accent moaned it. The sweetest thing I ever heard in my whole life, was your little voice crying out to me in pleasure," he added tenderly.

"Then why, why'd you send that stupid ass faucet picture then,"

"Oh you thought....No Lynne! That wasn't why I sent the faucet picture," he chuckled.

"Why'd you do it then. You thought it was funny. I can't help that I started to get soaking like that..it embarrasses me," she said softly.

"It shouldn't. It's sexy as hell. If you feel embarrassed that you are soaking wet, you need to grow up a little bit. That's proof that it's being done right. I've never had a woman get so wet before. I felt proud, and happy. But I hate to disappoint, but I sent you that facet picture because it was a reference to an old blues song. You know your music so good I thought you'd get it. Little Miss Faucet, Running hot and cold, running cold and hot, wont you turn me on, won't you turn me off. And....I was teasing you for being so fickle. And moody. One minute loving me, enjoying me. The next minute brushing me off. I'm sorry...I'm sorry you misunderstood...but I'd never tease you for being soaking wet sweetie. Or saying I love you when a man who cares about you gives you pleasure. People say all sorts of things when they have orgasms. Especially when they are given to you by someone you care about. You...you probably know that don't you sweetie," he added huskily tickling that scrumptious little chin dimple with his thumb.

He wasn't sure if she knew or not, she seemed so inexperienced but come hell or high water, he was going to get to the bottom of her strange behavior.

"Put on that put of coffee Lynne. I need some answers, and I'm not going anywhere until I get them. I...I'm not going to beat around the bush. I feel strong feelings for you. And even though you hurt my feelings, I am willing to brush all that aside, and put it behind us, and never speak of it again if you can just explain why you've acted so foolishly. I've never had such strong feelings for a woman before, but I am a good person, and if you take a chance on me, you won't regret it. But, since you've carried on so crazily, now you have to explain yourself. Now I want to know why I should take a chance on you. Or...I'm gonna walk my ass straight out that door, and never talk to you again...is that what you want," he added with his arms folded.

"No...I...I...think you're sweet and sexy, and gentle. I like you a lot...and I want you to like me too, but I'm different than other girls...and...and it makes it hard, when it comes to men and I...I can't tell you this shit. I feel so stupid,"

"You aren't stupid. I'm all ears. Get that coffee on beautiful. This might take several cups," said Leif.

He tried to give her a serious, but warm glance.

***

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 802 milliseconds