• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold Chronicles: Rick Pt. 03

Cuckold Chronicles: Rick Pt. 03

12

I tried to spend my day like it was any other. I did the yard work I had planned on. I tidied up my workshop and cooled off in the pool for a while. I took my shower and cleaned up, just as if expecting Heather home at any time. But this wasn't like any other day. Heather wouldn't be home tonight. That thought was even more evident as I got dressed. I wore underwear, not panties. True, the panties would have reinforced the fact that I was a cuckold husband, left alone for the night.

It was after 5 by now, I imagined she was on her way to meet him. I walked around the house, trying to find something to do. Playing cards and reading porn on the computer couldn't keep my interest. At 6:00 I figured they were on the hi-way. I wondered if she was sucking his cock while he drove, or was he playing with her pussy at 70 mph?

Around 9:00, I decided to go to the local sports bar & get something to eat. Just as my burger was being served, my phone beeped. I saw it was a text from Heather. I opened it up and it was a pic of her in her new outfit, followed by another one of her kissing Rick. It looked like it might have been taken at an upscale bar. It didn't look like a dark and seedy place.

I sat there brooding, wondering what they were doing now. Even the baseball game on the TV didn't help my mood. I must have reached for my phone a dozen times to call her; to say our secret word, to tell her I was coming to get her. I had one more beer and decided to go home. I had given my approval to this tryst; I wasn't going to back out now. Besides, they weren't going to do anything I hadn't seen them do before. I guess the problem was that she wasn't coming home to me like she always has in the past.

I got home a little after 11. I had just gone to bed when my phone beeped again. I was treated to a pic of Heather without her blouse, showing off that new bra (and her hard nipples). While I was still staring it, it flashed letting me know there was another message. The new message was another pic, this time she was sans her skirt, standing there so sexy looking in her bra, panties, stockings and heels. Another pic came through, showing a hand holding her bra, with her tits fully exposed. One last twist of the knife was a pic of Rick kneeling, kissing her pussy. She was only wearing her stockings, heels and a smile. I could tell it was shot in a mirror because the phone was in one of Heather's hands while the other hand held her panties.

I thought the show was over, so I turned out the light and tried to sleep. I had just closed my eyes when my phone started beeping. I had to get up to turn on the light, but the phone kept beeping. I picked up my phone & saw a string of pics. It looked like Heather undressing Rick, including her sucking his hard cock. I sure couldn't sleep now, so I went to the living room & looked for something to watch. Maybe 10 minutes later, I heard that familiar tone. I saw a pic of cum flowing out of a red swollen pussy, with the title "1st load you missed".

I paced around for a bit. After about 15 minutes, I sent my own text. I told Heather I loved her & would see her in the morning.

I had a couple shots of scotch to soothe my nerves. As I laid there on the couch, all I could think of was my Heather being taken care of so well. I didn't even realize I was playing with my limp dick while I thought about what she was doing. I closed my eyes and envisioned what she was doing to him and what he was doing to her. I was jerking hard, thinking I would be called in soon to clean up. All my doubts vanished as I shot cum all over my belly. I scooped up what I could, licked my fingers clean and fell asleep on the couch.

The liquor must have done the trick. I didn't wake up till close to 8 the next morning. As I was getting my coffee, my phone beeped again. It showed a missed message from 3:17 this morning. I checked & was greeted with 2 more pics, 1 of her pussy again, leaking of course and 1 of a messy slimy cock. One pic said "2nd load" & the other said "no limp dick here". I didn't know how much more of this I could take. I did know one thing for certain. I wouldn't have to see it in pictures again. My place was on the floor next to his bed, waiting to be called into service.

After a night of torment and self-doubt, I had a new outlook on the situation. I would talk to Heather the 1st chance we had to be alone. I showered and shaved before getting dressed to pick up my wife. A day at the beach called for casual dress. I chose something simple, deck shoes, shorts, a polo shirt and of course, my new panties, which proclaimed to anyone that saw them that I was a cuckold.

A few minutes after 9, I headed out. From our house to Rick's place was a 35 minute drive with no traffic problems. I always factor in the unexpected, so I was sitting at the 7-11 across the street from his condo about 10 minutes till 10. I used the restroom and grabbed a soda. I pulled into one of his allotted spaces with 3 minutes to spare. I stood outside and watched until my watch hit 10 AM. I knocked on the door, not knowing what I would find when they opened the door.

A minute later, Rick opened the door. He was naked with a very wet semi hard cock, still dripping cum from it. He was smiling when he motioned me inside.

"Heather was right, you are very punctual. Strip for me, I want to see those new panties I heard about. Come on, be quick about it."

I undressed as fast as I could, turned and bent over to show him my name for the day. As always, I got a sharp slap on the ass telling me to straighten up.

"Come with me, Cuckold, we need your services."

I followed him to the bedroom. Heather was lying on bed with that "just-laid-look" on her face. Her hair was a mess and she was only wearing her black stockings. The thing that caught my eye though was the gob of cum slipping out of her well used pussy. I stood at the end of the bed admiring the view when I felt a hand on my shoulder, pushing me to my knees. Once all the way down, I was met with a slimy cock rubbing against my cheek. I didn't need to be told what to do. I caught his cock in my mouth and began washing it with my tongue, tasting both of their juices, both fresh and stale.

When he was satisfied with my work, he pushed me away, telling me to clean my wife. As I crawled up on the bed, he walked around to, leaned over and kissed her, then offered his cock to her mouth. Heather was purring dreamily while I cleaned the rather large mess between her legs. She was softly sucking Rick's cock back to hardness.

When he slid his hand down to play her clit, she stopped him.

"I'm sorry, Baby, but I need a break from that. I know you want to play some more. I have an idea though. Cuckold, that's enough of that. Come kneel over here. Rick, why don't I suck you to the brink and then you can coat my cuckold's face. I love watching that. We still have all day for more fun together."

I whipped my head to the side and stared at Heather. I took a deep breath before I found the nerve to say, "Before you do that, maybe you'd like some of the licorice I brought you?"

That stopped Heather in her tracks. She looked at me and let loose of Ricks cock. Licorice is our code word. We came up with that because she can't stand it and I only tolerate it. In all our years of swinging and now in our Hotwife/Cuckold life, neither of us had ever had to use it.

"Rick, Baby, Dave and I need to talk. Can we have some privacy for a few minutes? I promise it won't be long."

"No problem Honey, take all the time you need. I'm guessing that was your safe word. I'll just check on the scores from last night. I'll be in the living room, just holler when you're done." He left us alone, closing the bedroom door behind him.

I got up and pulled the chair from the corner over to sit beside the bed. It seemed strange, all the times I had sat in this chair, it was to watch them fuck and now I'm in it again to tell her I have a problem with it. I took another deep breath, not knowing exactly where to start. I was wringing my hands and staring at the floor.

"Dave? What's wrong? Was it because I wanted to see you get a cum facial? Talk to me Honey, we have always talked things through."

"It wasn't that. It was this whole episode. I was miserable all night. Several times last night I almost called you. I don't want you to ever do this again. I thought I was just coming here to pick you up and take you home. Maybe spend a few hours on the beach, not the whole day. I agreed you could spend the night, but sometimes I get the feeling it is all about your pleasure, not thinking about mine or my feelings. The pics of your messy pussy stung the most. They were on the verge of being cruel. I'm sure if I had been here, we wouldn't be having this discussion. I just felt so left out. For the 1st time in our marriage, I got to thinking you might want someone other than me. I convinced you to take a lover as a compromise to make sure you were sexually taken care of, so we wouldn't have to face you having an affair. I don't know if I'm making much sense right now, but that's how I feel."

I was fighting to hold back my tears. I looked up at Heather and saw she was crying softly. I climbed on the bed and cuddled up to her, to comfort her as I always did when she was sad.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know you felt that way. Let's get dressed and go home. I'll tell Rick it's over. We're pretty much over the regular get togethers anyway. He starts at the Daytona branch on Monday. This was supposed to be our last hurrah, so to speak. We might still see each other from time to time and the summer is still young, but the weekday tryst will stop. I never meant to hurt you. I just got carried away. Please don't ever doubt me. Please forgive me. Please."

"Heather, please calm down. Listen to me. I don't want to go home yet. I don't want you to break up with Rick. I told you, if I had been here, everything would have been fine. The fact you got carried away last night means you were really enjoying yourself. I love my role in your sex life. Yes, I wish I wasn't a limp dick, but I love being your Bitch, Cuckold or anything else we come up with. All I'm saying is, I don't want you spending the night with your lover without me being there. If something had happened last night, I wouldn't have been there to protect you. Did you two have anything planned for today, besides lots of screwing?"

"We were going to go out for lunch, walk around near the beach. We were going to leave you here. Rick said he has a present for you, but I don't know exactly what it is."

"After all I just said, you still intend to leave me here while you go out? I don't believe it! This what I was talking about, some respect, not a lot, just a little." I was about to pull my panties off when Heather stopped me.

"Hold on. You said everything would have been fine if you had been here. Well we can't change that. We are just going out for lunch and a little shopping Beachside. Then we are coming back, and yes we will probably have sex before we head home. There will be no sex while we are out. I can promise you that. Now exactly what is it you want us, me & Rick, to do? I have already apologized and I'll make sure Rick does as well. What are we, you & me going to do?"

"Go out & talk to him. Let him know what the problem is. Call me out when you guys decide if we're going home or you're going out. You know what name to use to let me know."

My anger had ebbed quite a bit. I was pacing the room, trying to hear what they were saying. I heard Heather giggle, then Rick yelled, "Cuckold, come on out here."

That was my answer, they were going out. I slowly walked into the living room. Rick stood and extended his hand to me. "Dave, I'm sorry about last night. I was out of line. Heather didn't know I took that 1st cum shot. I hope we can continue our playtime. I promise this won't happen again. So, what do you say, friends?"

I shook his hand and nodded yes. When he broke the grip, he reached back and picked up a bag laying on the couch. As he opened it, he said, " Well, Cuck, I've watched you many times when we sent you out of the room to clean the kitchen or vacuum the floors. I always thought something was missing. It hit me when we started planning this weekend. I found this last week at a party store and thought of you right off. I hope it's your size."

I opened the bag and pulled out a French Maids outfit, complete with my black heels from home. I know my face was red, even more so when I heard Heather giggling.

"Thank you sir, but can I ask, how did my heels get here? Heather said she didn't know what my surprise was."

"All I know is Rick called me & had me sneak your shoes into my bag. I asked why & he said it went with your gift. I told you he bought you a gift but I didn't know exactly what."

"One last thing, Cuck, let's not allow things to get this far again. Think up a safe word for you & me. I've given you my word, I will consider your feelings in the future. Now if we're all ok here, Heather & I need to shower before we leave and you need to change. Keep your panties on, the one's you're wearing describe you better than the ones that came with your uniform. Come on Baby, I want to wash all your sweet spots."

Hand in hand, they walked to the master bath. I changed quickly, taking my panties off only long enough to attach the garters to the stockings. The rest was a one piece, that didn't even cover my panties. The apron snapped on the body, but was still above my waist. If I didn't already look ridiculous, I knew I did when I put on the hat. It had a small hair comb attached to keep it on. I slipped on my heels and sat on the bed, waiting for them to come out of the shower.

They came out quicker than I expected. Maybe all the drama earlier took the edge off their lust. They both tried to hide their laughter when they saw me. Heather shook her head in amusement. "This will never do," she said as she took off my hat. She picked up her brush, undid my ponytail and brushed my hair out flat. Since my hair comes down just below my shoulders, she parted it so it hung down on both shoulders. She put the hat back on and smiled at me. "Much better," she whispered.

"Go get my teal bikini from my bag, along with the sarong and my Kino's."

"Your sarong? The same one you were wearing the 1st time I came to your house? Damn, you looked so hot that night!"

"Care to imagine how I'm going to look with only a string bikini under it?"

I brought her clothes to her and she dropped her towel. When I knelt to put on the bottoms, she put one hand on my head for balance and grabbed Rick's cock with the other.

Once I had them pulled up, she told me to take care of him. He sent me to his dresser to get a pair of briefs. As I slid them up, he held on the Heathers tits, pretending to need them for balance. They decided they didn't need me anymore. Rick whispered in Heather's ear, she nodded a yes, so he looked at me. "Fifi, go to the kitchen and start cleaning the mess. I'll be out in a minute." They both got a chuckle over my new name.

As I was filling the sink with water, Rick came out. "Did you come up with a safe word for us? I want to be sure we're on the same page."

"How about "nix", simple & to the point.

"Have you thought about using it since you & Heather came out of the bedroom? I'm talking about your new outfit of course."

"No, I haven't, but I won't keep my feelings bottled up again. That's what caused all this in the 1st place. I'll make sure to convey my feeling if I feel the need."

"That's good. See that small closet over there? You'll find a sweeper, dust cloths and dust spray in there. While we're gone see what you can do about the living room, after you finish the kitchen of course."

Heather came walking out about that time. She looked like every red blooded males dream girl. Just the right amount of make-up, golden hair flowing, the blues and greens of the sarong, along with the glimpses of her bikini, complimented her green eyes.

All I could do was stare at her. I finally pulled myself together and managed to say, "You look gorgeous. You are a living doll."

Rick agreed and went to kiss her, but she held him off.

"If you start that again, we'll never get out of here."

Just as they turned toward the door, Rick's phone rang. He looked at the phone, then at Heather. "It's Sam. Hey Sam. No, Heather & I are just walking out to grab some lunch & walk around the beach. I don't know Sam. I'll ask her & call you right back. Yeah, in just a few minutes." He closed his phone and took Heather's hand saying, "I'll explain on the way to the café" as they walked out the door.

Heather

Rick told me that Sam felt bad about last night, even though he hadn't done anything wrong. He wanted us to get to know each other better. All he wanted to do was to come by & visit for a while, so I wouldn't think all his friends were jerks. I suggested he meet us for lunch, feeling sure he wouldn't get out of line in public during the day. Rick had already proved he would protect me.

Rick called & made the offer. Sam said that was great & we all met up at Castaway's Bar & Grill. It's a funky little place right on the beach. Sam looked a lot better to me in the light of day. He was tall, tanned and very nicely built, with jet black wavy hair.

Most of the conversation was them telling me about how they met, how long it has been and some of the trouble they had gotten into over the years.

Sam looked around to make sure no one was close by and said quietly, "Can I ask about your relationship with your husband and with Rick? It sounds so wild and very hot, if I understood Rick right last night."

Rick and I explained it in depth to a shocked Sam. I made sure he knew Dave and I were very much in love and Rick made sure to say what a great guy Dave was. Sam dropped his fork when Rick told him Dave was at the condo, cleaning it. He started laughing when I told him what Dave was wearing.

"Guys, you have to let me go back to the condo with you, I really need to see this for myself; for the main reason I would like to get together with you myself. Not to step on Rick's toes or come between you two, but I live a lot closer than Rick does. What are you going to do when his training is over? I live in Lake Mary, that's just a hop from Orlando. What do you say?"

I looked over at Rick and smiled. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled back. I looked at Sam in a different light, for the 1st time I wondered how he liked to kiss, how big his cock was, will he be a good lover.

"Rick, lets skip the beach & go back to your place, we can relax in the hot tub, or even better have drinks on the balcony. That way Fifi can serve us drinks while we all get to know each other, and Sam & Fifi can meet."

"Well, it's all ok with me, but I think we should at least take a dip in the pool or hot tub before going upstairs. I want everyone at the pool to see the hot woman I'm with. Let them wonder what you are going to do with 2 hot horny guys fawning over you."

I stood up and threw my beach bag over my shoulder. As I walked away, I looked back, saying, "I've been wondering the same thing myself."

The whole way back to the condo, I was fighting with myself over what I should allow when were back inside. I imagined us in the hot tub, with me in the middle, hands sliding all over me, my hands being pulled to hard cocks. Who was going to kiss my breasts first? Would they both suck my nipples at the same time? Which one would slide his fingers into my pussy first? Oh, how I love feeling those light strokes on my inner thigh and across my belly. My thigh & belly?

I wake from my daydream to realize Rick has slipped his hand between my legs while he was driving. Sam figured it was alright to rub my belly. I grabbed both hands and returned them to their respective laps. That made my mind up for me. We were going straight upstairs, if they didn't like it, Dave & I would go home.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold Chronicles: Rick Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds