• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Family Ritual Ch. 32

The Family Ritual Ch. 32

12

©2013 angelface195 all rights reserved

Here are the characters:

The Cassidy's
Matthew: The Patriarch
Helen: His wife
Hayley: Their youngest daughter
Samantha: Their middle daughter who is married to actor Brandon Mitchell
Denise: Eldest daughter married to Daniel Worth
Jonah: Eldest child and only son – he is married to Quinn

Son in law's
Brandon Mitchell - Actor
Daniel Worth –Sports agent
Quinn Cassidy – Daughter-in-law married to Jonah
Jake Harrison Cassidy – Husband to Hayley
Mary Harrison – Sister to Jake
Stephen Cassidy – son of Dent Cassidy, suitor to Mary
Kenneth Baylor Cassidy – Head of the board
*Gwyn Baylor Cassidy – wife of Kenneth, therapist.
Blake Black: Family lawyer, keeper of the Ritual
Valentina Alexis Black– former supermodel, wife/slave of Blake Black

The Chadwell's
Lord Thomas Chadwell
Lady Catherine Chadwell
Mason Chadwell –great nephew to Matthew, fiancé to Daniela
Daniela – Frederick's daughter, fiancée to Mason
Claudia Chadwell-Winston and her husband, Martin Winston
Braxton Chadwell and his wife, Tara
Carlton Chadwell and his wife, Carmen
Sylvia Chadwell-Sawyer and her husband, Adam Sawyer

Staff
Margaret Jones – Assistant to Hayley
Brian West – Assistant to Jake
Marvina – New Housekeeper to Hayley and Jake

*New character

***

Hayley had asked for the following to be included in her wedding night ritual:

1.Matthew*10. Daniela

2.Helen *11. Blake

3.Samantha*12. Valentina

4.Brandon*13. Lady Catherine Chadwell

5.Jonah*14. Lord Thomas Chadwell

6.Quinn*15. Kenneth*

7.Daniel*16. Gwyn

8.Denise*17. Tara Chadwell

9.Mason18. Braxton Chadwell

* Mandatory participants.

Of those asked, only fourteen would actually participate. Lord Thomas Chadwell decided to return to the city to be with his wife and Mason. He was looking forward to seeing his new grandchildren.

The Cassidy family with the exception of Matthew, Helen and Hayley came into the room. Kenneth who would be presiding over the ceremony entered next. All the men in the family were wearing light blue silk pajama bottoms. All the women light blue negligees with the following exceptions.

Matthew and Helen would be dressed in black silk pajamas with their initials. Jake was in white silk and Hayley was still in her Alexander McQueen Wedding dress, her hair now hanging down her back, the tiara and veil safely packed up and put away.

Blake and Valentina entered the room. Valentina was wearing a see through light blue negligee as were all the women.

Braxton was staring. Tara chuckled, "I know you want to go for that. So do I and I plan to." Braxton kissed his wife's cheek.

Everyone was waiting for the bride's parents to enter before they would begin.

Helen came down the stairs in her black silk pajamas. She stood by the side of the bed. Hayley came down the steps next in her wedding dress. She stopped at the post near the bed where Jake was being held and kissed him hard, "You get to watch as again my father fucks me and takes what should have been yours." She says taunting him.

Jake feels a sudden surge of anger course through his body. Matthew comes down the stairs and Jake has the urge to rip Mathew's head from his body.

Kenneth stands in front of the crowd of invitees and says, "You all have been through the ritual and know just how this goes. There will be things said here that shouldn't be taken too seriously because of the formula. You will all want to take some time with Hayley. You have 15 minutes each to use her pussy, her hands and her mouth. No one gets to fuck her ass-that belongs solely to Jake per his request.

After Hayley is finished and Jake is untied, he may choose two of you to be with.

At the end of the ritual, the women will take her to be washed and cleaned and put to bed. The men will do the same for Jake and they will sleep, when they awaken I'm sure they will want to fuck, so we will leave them alone, until they are ready to go home.

Matthew is first and so is Helen, then myself and Gwyn, then you each have a number. Samantha will keep track of the time for each person since she and Brandon are last and then you may go off and enjoy each other.

One final thing, there is a punishment for Quinn Cassidy for almost revealing the ritual to Mary Harrison."

Quinn's head snapped up and she glared at Samantha. Samantha just shrugged.

Kenneth continued, "Blake Black will fuck Quinn anally and Quinn will make every woman and every man cum with her mouth. Maybe that will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Quinn lowered her gaze and looked down at the floor.

Matthew walks up to Hayley and slaps her hard across the face. "You married the son of a bitch and from today on he'll get to fuck you, but I'm going to take his wedding night."

Hayley laughs at her father, "Come on daddy show me what you got!"

Matthew pulls Hayley towards him and kisses her hard on the mouth. Hayley melts into the kiss as Helen comes up behind her daughter and unzips her dress. Helen helps Hayley step out of the dress and Helen takes the dress outside and hands it to security that take it up to Hayley's room and hangs it in her closet.

When Helen returns, Matthew is still kissing Hayley who is now dressed in her bustier, garters, stockings, white lace panties and Stuart Weitzman 6 inch sparkly silver heels.

Helen goes behind Hayley and begins to untie her bustier as Hayley reaches down and feels her father's cock through his pants. He was hard. Hayley turns to Jake. "He's hard. I like that he's hard. I want to suck him. Jake, do you like what I do with my mouth? I know daddy does."

She smiles and turns to her mother, "I know you like to watch me suck daddy's dick and I also know you are jealous watching me suck him."

Helen slaps Hayley across the face and Hayley just laughs and kneels down, pulling her father's pants as she gets down on her knees. Matthew grabs Hayley's head and shoves her down on his cock. Hayley begins sucking him. She can't seem to get enough. Hayley is licking and sucking Matthew's dick. Everyone watching is feeling the heat.

Hayley is sucking her father's cock. She is licking up and down and staring into her father's eyes. She relaxes her throat and Matthew pushes all the way in. Matthew bends down and grabs her nipples, pinching them hard. Hayley groans, "Yess, that feels mighty nice."

Jake's hands form into fists, "Keep your hands off her Matthew. Wait until I'm free. I'm going to kick your ass."

Matthew chuckles and pulls on Hayley's breasts pulling her up to standing position. He picks Hayley up and tosses her over his shoulder than throws her on the bed where she bounces once and then opens her legs wide. Helen removes the rest of her clothes.

"Spreader." Matthew says and Helen gets the spreader bar. Hayley is looking at Jake as Helen puts Hayley into the spreader and ties her arms and legs to the bar. She is completely open. "Look my husband. Look at my pussy. It's all open. Father is going to stick his big white dick in my cunt. He's going to fuck me on my wedding night." She taunts Jake.

Jake just stares at her disgust on his face. He looks at Matthew and wants to punch him.

Matthew bends down and begins licking Hayley's pussy. Jake's cock is a tent in his pants and Brandon goes over to him. Brandon eases down Jake's pants and captures Jake's hard cock in his mouth. Brandon first suck's Jake's balls then licks up to the head of his cock. Jake is oblivious to Brandon he is watching Matthew eat Hayley's pussy.

"Yesss father, yes, so good, please lick my pussy. I'm so hot." Hayley moans as Matthew licks around her pussy savoring it. He has never tasted anything so good.

Braxton has pulled the top of Tara's nightgown down and is playing with her nipples as she is playing with his cock through his pants. They aren't allowed to have sex just yet. They are in this room to witness Matthew take Hayley.

Matthew releases Hayley's legs and arms from the spreader. He pushes her legs back up against her chest. Kicking his pants off and away Matthew takes his hard cock in his hands and strokes it. He looks at Jake, "See how hard she makes me."

"You mother-fucker!" Jake said angrily.

"Yes, Jake I have fucked my mother." Matthew said, "And now I'm going to fuck my daughter...again."

Matthew brings his cock up to Hayley's pussy and plunges deep inside her. He begins to fuck Hayley hard. "I love you. I know I'm going to let you go after today, but I love you." He says as he fucks into his daughter.

Hayley looks at Jake and then back at her father, then back at Jake. Tears spring to her eyes, "Yess, fuck me father. This is the last time, make it good." Hayley says still looking at Jake.

Helen is handed a belt by Kenneth; anger bubbling to the surface. She swings the belt hitting Matthew in the ass. The stinging of the belt invigorates Matthew and he moves faster into Hayley. Helen begins cursing, "You evil man, fucking our daughter and enjoying yourself. You don't know how much I hate you. You love her, you've always wanted her. You never wanted her to marry. You always made me feel second fiddle to her, but this is the last time, the very last time you ever get to fuck her and I will make you pay every day for the rest of your life. She belongs to Jake now." Helen said as she let the belt fly.

Kenneth watches them. He knew that the formula would bring out the truth; the truth of Helen's jealousy, Matthew's obsession and Hayley's love of her father and Jake and how torn she is. He remembers his own time with his parents; how they had healed and their relationship grown stronger because of this night.

Matthew fucks into his daughter while Kenneth puts on a condom. He is next after Blake licks Hayley's pussy. Gwyn will take Hayley's mouth. His wife turns to kiss Kenneth's lips.

Helen throws the belt down and undresses. She grabs Hayley's hands and hold them over her head as Helen gets over Hayley's face. "Suck my cunt you little bitch." Helen says angrily as she straddles her daughter's face and drops her pussy down on Hayley's mouth.

Hayley begins eating her mother's pussy as Jake watches hungrily. Brandon is sucking his cock and Jake finally notices. He can feel his orgasm bubbling to the surface. He continues watching as Helen tweaks her own nipples and stares into Jake's eyes. "I'm going to suck that big black cock of yours once she's made me cum." Helen says and reaches down to grab her husband's head and pull him onto her clit so that her daughter and her husband are both licking Helen.

Helen is the first to cum and she does so loudly, "That's right both of you, eat my cunt. Yess, I'm cummmmming." She screams.

This triggers Matthew whose orgasm tears through his body. He whispers, "Hayley I love you" as he collapses onto her body.

Helen climbs off Hayley. She sits down on the bed and begins to cry. She rubs her daughter's face and kisses her. "I'm so sorry Hayley." She says sadly.

Matthew who has come too kisses Hayley's lips and looks at Jake, "I'm sorry son" He says and strokes Hayley's face. Matthew goes to Helen and gathers her in his arms. "I'm sorry my love, I've been such a fool. I love you." He says as he holds her.

Kenneth brings two light blue robes to Hayley's parents which they put on. Their part of the ritual is over. They walk around to each of their children and kiss them. As they go to kiss Jake, he says to them, "Get away from me you two perverts."

Matthew ignores him and kisses Jake's cheek, "You are the right man for her." He says and Helen kisses Jake's lips, "Take good care of our girl."

They leave and go up to bed.

Blake with a nod from Kenneth goes between Hayley's legs. He licks carefully and slowly. Blake motions to Valentina who comes next to him on her knees. Blake moves out the way and allows Valentina to eat Hayley. Valentina enjoys Hayley's taste and licks away as Blake watched. Hayley is moaning. Blake goes to suck on her breasts. How he would have loved to fuck her, he thinks sadly, but he is forbidden.

Blake looks up at Jake who has his head back and is nearing his orgasm. Brandon sucks hard and Jake explodes into Brandon's mouth. Jake's body relaxes, his fists unclench.

Kenneth walks over to Jake, "How are you feeling?" He asks.

"As if I've been in a nightmare" Jake says. Kenneth goes behind Jake and unties him.

Jake hugs Brandon, "Thanks that was incredible."

"You may choose two in a little while, but for now you are to watch." Kenneth says. Jake understands and sits down in a chair by the bed.

Blake and Valentina's fifteen minutes are up. Blake turns to Quinn who shivers at the thought of Blake's massive dick in her ass. Kenneth and Gwyn take their turn with Hayley who has still not cum.

"I plan to fuck you hard while you suck on Gwyn. Let go Hayley. You may cum as many times as you wish." Kenneth says softly as he kisses her lips.

Gwyn also kisses Hayley and begins to suck on her nipples. Hayley squirms, "The fire, please Kenneth make the fire go out."

"I will sweet girl." Kenneth says as he inserts his prick into her pussy and begins fucking Hayley.

Hayley grabs Gwyn and brings Gwyn's mouth to hers. Hayley sucks on Gwyn's tongue and then whispers, "I want to taste you. My mouth wants to lick you." Hayley says and Gwyn obliges by straddling Hayley's mouth.

Jake watches and things about whom he wants Hayley to see him fuck. He sees Blake put on a condom and lube his dick. Quinn is down on her knees, but Blake moves her. He sits on the bed and motions for Quinn to sit her ass on his cock.

Jonah watches his wife. He feels sorry for her, but he knows he will take care of her soreness later.

Quinn moves over to Blake. Blake maneuvers her and Quinn feels as if a hot poker is being shoved up her ass. She tries to move, but Blake grabs her and moves her down until he is all the way inside Quinn's pussy. Quinn groans and bites her lip. Valentina bends down between Quinn's legs and begins to eat her causing Blake to move his hips and begin fucking in and out of Quinn.

***

Kenneth fucks Hayley until she claws his box and explodes which doesn't take long. Gwyn finds her release yet and then Kenneth. He kisses Hayley and withdraws carefully and taking off the condom and disposing of it in the trash bin they had for that purpose which would be disposed of.

"Give Hayley a half an hour to recover and then I believe that it's Tara and Braxton who are next." Kenneth says as he takes his wife's hand and goes over to Valentina, "She's not supposed to be enjoying this, so stop sucking her. She gets to suck you."

Valentina looks up at Blake who nods. He pulls Quinn off his cock and moves her to the bed on her hands and knees. Getting behind Quinn he begins fucking her as Valentina gets onto the bed. Quinn mouths, 'thank you' to Valentina and begins to eat her pussy.

***

Jake brings Hayley some water from the small refrigerator in the room. "How are you doing?"

"Jake, I'm sorry. The things I said. I'm still hot." She says taking a sip of water.

"Don't worry Hayley it will soon be over." He says kissing her lips. He was feeling hot himself and Jake knows he will find his release soon.

Jake goes back to the chair to watch as Braxton and Tara come over to the bed. Tara is wearing a strap on and orders Hayley to her knees. Hayley quickly sits up, turns over and gets on all fours. "Too bad I can't fuck that ass." Tara says as she slides the strap-on into Hayley. "You would definitely enjoy it." Tara spanks Hayley's behind.

Braxton brings his large cock to Hayley's lips. "Show me how good you are." He says and she takes the head into her mouth and licks his pre-cum as Tara fucks her.

Jake watches Tara and decides that he wants inside her pussy. Jake knows he should make Brandon his second choice, but he decides that Hayley needs to learn a lesson, so his second choice is Samantha.

Braxton pulls Hayley's hair. She's teasing him and he's had enough. He pulls her onto his cock and fucks her mouth, sliding his cock down her throat, then pulling back. Braxton shoves his dick all the way to the back of her throat. Hayley relaxes and Braxton goes past her throat. Braxton holds onto Hayley's hair, "Damn cousin, we have to do this again." He says as he fucks in and out of her mouth.

Tara watches her husband, but she looks over to Valentina being sucked by Quinn. She wants to suck Valentina's pussy. Braxton thrusts once, twice and then a third time in Hayley's mouth and cums hard. Hayley swallows him down and cleans his cock licking up any residue. Tara fucks Hayley to another orgasm and then pulls out. She brings her dildo to Hayley's lips and Hayley sucks it, tasting herself.

"You did good. My husband is a very happy man." Tara says stroking Hayley's head.

Blake grabs Quinn's butt and squeezes it as he cums. He removes the condom, pats Quinn on the butt and goes to wash up.

Valentina hasn't cum yet, but she is close. Tara comes up to Quinn and moves her from Valentina's pussy. "I'll take care of that cunt and you can take care of mine."

Tara gazes at her husband and winks at him. She moves her mouth down to Valentina's pussy and begins to lick as Quinn bends down to lick Tara.

Blake returns and seeing the action brings his prick to his wife's mouth. Eagerly Valentina sucks him as he watched Tara sucking Valentina and Valentina enjoying having her pussy eaten..

Denise kisses Hayley softly. "Daniel wants you to sit on his lap while he fucks you and I want to just watch him fuck you." Denise says as Daniel comes over, his dick hard. Denise bends down and sucks her husband's cock. Denise rolls the condom onto his dick as Hayley feeling very tired gets on his dick. Daniel holds his sister-in-law on his lap and begins moving up and down in her pussy as Denise kisses them both; going back and forth from one to the other.

***

Valentina cums hard and Blake grabs her head and cums down her throat. She licks him clean. Blake lies down with her as Tara smiles and gets up taking Quinn with her over to Kenneth. Quinn gets on her knees and takes Kenneth's dick into her mouth.

Braxton comes to Blake and asks if he may fuck Valentina. "She's pregnant, so not too hard and I'll leave it up to her."

Valentina sees Braxton's dick. "If my Master wishes it, then you may but I need a few moments." Valentina says.

"My wife is a domme and we sometimes have a submissive. I've forgotten what it is to have a slave. Well done Blake and congratulations on your marriage." Braxton says shaking hands with Blake, "Take your time Valentina; we have a while yet until the Ritual is over."

***

Daniel doesn't last long. He cums and holds Hayley on his lap as Denise kisses them both.

Jonah is waiting his turn and allows Hayley sometime to rest. Quinn comes over to Jake and he grabs her by the hair and stuffs her face onto his cock, "Suck bitch! You thought you'd say something to my sister about this! You better make me cum by the time Jonah makes Hayley or I'll spank your ass in front of everyone here.

Quinn begins to suck Jake as Jonah begins to kiss his sister. He takes his time with her. He gets to have a half hour since Quinn isn't joining him and his dick is already hard from watching all the sex. He hands the condom to Hayley who rolls it on him and smiles at him.

Braxton puts on a condom and begins fucking Valentina. His dick is nearly as big as Blake's and he is smooth in his fucking of her. Braxton moves his hips and uses her body fuck pulling Valentina back and forth on his large cock. Valentina finds herself creaming again and again. Blake is impressed and goes to Tara who pulls Blake down then pushes him onto the bed and climbs on his cock. Braxton smiles as Tara fucks Blake. Blake is surprised as Tara moves on his dick riding him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Family Ritual Ch. 32

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 397 milliseconds