• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • "Pet Mommy": Fucking with Mommy-Slut

"Pet Mommy": Fucking with Mommy-Slut

12345

Recap: This is part three of a series. I recommend you read parts 1 and 2 first, as they will help you to understand how the mother ended up where she is now; if you've already read the first two parts and can't remember the basic plot or just want to start here on part 3... here is a very brief summary of the story so far.

"Pet Mommy": Creating a Mommy-Slut: A mother learns that her son fantasizes about fucking her and, realizing how much he resembles her deceased dominant husband, she decides to make his fantasy into a reality... by seducing her son and becoming his submissive Pet Mommy.

"Pet Mommy": DP Mommy Slut! The mother's dominant son makes another fantasy come true... her first double penetration. He also insists that she seduce her daughter and give her to him as a present for his upcoming high school graduation. That seduction is what part three will focus on.

Notes: Thanks as always to my editors MAB7991, Leann and Goamz for the laborious amount of time they spent in helping to make this sequel better in 2012, and to Tex Beethoven for giving it a fresh polish in 2019.

*

I love Michael, my son.

I love how he's become the man of the household, I love that he always knows what I need sexually.

I love that he's discovered both my long-lost submissive side and his own newly-discovered dominant side.

I love that he uses all three of my holes whenever he wishes, and recently he's even begun sharing me with his best friend Frederick, and that's been amazing.

I love the taste of my son's cum in my mouth, the feel of his cum exploding in my pussy and even the embarrassment of his cum leaking out of my ass.

I love that he is my Master and that I am his submissive.

Yet, it's one thing to make a promise while in the throes of passion, but it's quite another to attempt to fulfill said promise once clarity hits; which leads to his latest expectation of me... to seduce his sister, my daughter, which seems an impossible task to fulfill.

**********

Two days before Crystal was to return home for Michael's high school graduation, he asked, while his cock was pounding my ass slowly, his cum still dripping out of my cunt from his last load just a few minutes ago, for me to explain what my seduction plan was.

"I-I-I don't know," I stammered, distracted by how good his cock felt in my ass, not to mention I had no feasible idea of how to turn such an impossibility into a possibility.

His cock lodged deep in my ass, he stopped fucking me as he pointed out, disappointed by my insufficient answer, "Mother, you've had almost a week to plan. She's going to be here in two nights. I expect her to be on her knees and ready to please me by Saturday evening, is that clear?"

He pulled out and slammed into my ass, hard. I screamed, "Buuuuuuuuut hooooooooow?"

"You want my help?" he asked.

"Of course, Master," I purred, "I feel completely helpless about this," trying desperately to get him to assist me in this crazy conquest he had in mind. Oddly, when I was horny, which was often, the idea of seducing my daughter was quite the turn-on; I'd already crossed the line in every way possible with my son, so doing it a second time with my daughter didn't seem as bad as the on again off again guilt I'd felt while I was seducing him. Accepting yourself for who you are and setting aside society's attitudes about incest was very liberating. So was doing research on incest and realizing three things:

1. Historically, it has been quite common.

2. Although seldom revealed openly, incest is much more common than people let on... once you dig deeper into the underbelly of society's unrealistic expectations.

3. The more I accepted the first two items, the easier it became to convince myself that there was no better way to show how much I loved my son than to give myself to him unconditionally: mind, body and soul. After all, those are the traditional expectations of a woman when she marries a man, and that was exactly what I had done for my husband for those several years before his unexpected death. In the most simplistic terms, Michael had recently stepped in for his father as head of the household, and now received the exact same benefits my husband used to enjoy. Plus, as much as I loved my husband, god bless his soul, I now loved my son even more.

"On Friday, take her shopping somewhere to get her a new dress for the graduation ceremony, and then suggest going to a lingerie store as well, telling her you have a new man in your life," he began.

"Okay," I moaned, his cock pumping in my ass a constant distraction. "I'm not sure that will be enough."

"Well, if she's as big of a slut as her mother it may be, but I thought while you were bonding with her, I could do some reconnaissance on her computer," he continued.

"Oooooh," I moaned, thinking this idea seemed like a good start. Such an approach had been invaluable when I'd first explored the idea of seducing Michael.

"If the eyes are the gateway into the soul of a person, their hard drive is the gateway into their kinks," he concluded, something that was pretty hard to disagree with.

On the computer you could research secret kinks, read stories based on such interests, have chats with people with similar kinks and, of course, watch every type of porn imaginable, many subsets of which I never knew existed. (Did you know there's a cartoon porn site which depicts many of the cartoon characters we grew up watching? I sure hadn't.) Since seducing my son, I've watched online incest porn and read lots of incest stories, each story making my guilt fade away a bit more. Since receiving Michael's order for me to seduce Crystal, I've been reading mother-daughter incest stories not only because they're hot, but also trying to research ideas I can use to come up with a game plan. Yet, incest stories are exactly that, stories, and making such a seduction into a reality was way more complex than putting pen to paper. (Or okay, these days putting keyboard to hard drive.)

"That's a good idea," I moaned, my orgasm starting to build, my greatest orgasms coming from anal sex (strange but true).

"And just to add a little motivation to your task," he announced, surprising me by pulling out of me, he loved coming in my ass.

"Whaaaat?" I whimpered, frustrated that he'd pulled out with me so close to orgasm.

He circled around and shoved his pulsing, stiff cock in my mouth and began fucking my mouth as he explained, "You aren't allowed to come until your task is completed."

My eyes went wide; the gravity of his expectation and the consequences of failure were now clear. I would have responded with pleas for mercy, but his cock was fucking my mouth, his balls spanking my chin with each thrust. I usually loved his aggressive need to come approach, but with my orgasm so close and suddenly knowing I was no longer allowed any, I was super annoyed.

He continued, "You can still get your daily dose of my cum with blow jobs, but you aren't allowed to cooooome."

His sweet white stuff exploded in my mouth and I focused on swallowing it all like I'd been trained to do, wasting cum was way worse than wasting booze. He slowed down as I milked his cock for every last trace of his addicting sperm.

Finally he pulled out and continued the conversation as if it hadn't been interrupted by his shooting his load in his mother's mouth, "Is that understand, Pet Mommy?"

"Yes," I answered, stretching my mouth after the quick pounding it had just taken.

"You don't like the idea?" he asked, catching my disappointed tone.

"May I speak honestly?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Of course," he shrugged, his cock beginning to shrink before me. It really is one of the really great wonders of the world, the beauty of a cock growing to an aroused state or a just-shot-its-load-cock slowly returning into sexual hibernation.

"I'm very close right now, Master," I explained, praying for sexual release.

"All the better for you to understand the full importance of my expectations of you. I want Crystal as my graduation present," he answered.

"I just don't know if I can do it," I admitted.

"I know you can, Mom," he said, putting his cock back in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around, giving his cock a quick wash before he pulled out and cautioned, "Now, no more of this defeatist mindset, is that understood?"

"Yes, I understand," I answered, adding jokingly, "May I go and take a cold shower?"

"Does that work for women?" he asked with a chuckle.

Standing up, I answered, "I'm about to find out."

Although the coldness didn't extinguish my burning flame entirely, it did cool down the fire inside me sufficiently to let me think straight.

The next two days were torture as I tried to resist the temptation to come, especially when each morning's wake up and evening's bedtime included my swallowing a load of Michael's cum. I wanted him in my cunt and ass, I wanted to be fucked, pounded, and used. Yet each time, Michael only reminded me of the task at hand.

When not being used as a cum receptacle, or working (selling real estate), I was reading sex stories, chatting with online mothers who had seduced their daughters (if they really were mothers, there are a surprising number of men out there masquerading as women), and trying to formulate a plan that had a chance of working. In the end, a mixture of flattery, intimate contact and open conversations seemed to be the key... and of course, booze. The major problem was that I was on a very limited timeline.

The morning of the day Crystal was to arrive, Michael deposited a load down my belly for breakfast and asked, "So, is my pet excited for her new task?"

"I'm excited to be allowed to come and to make you happy," I answered.

"You don't want to seduce your daughter?" he asked, surprised by this possibility.

"I'm more scared than anything," I answered. "Even though I knew it was technically wrong when I seduced you, I knew it was your fantasy."

"That it was," he smiled, his beautiful cock beginning to shrink.

"But with Crystal... first of all, girls are different," I began.

"Oh, I beg to differ," he quipped, "you're usually hornier than I am," tracing my willing lips with his cock.

"Okay, but I'm the exception," I smiled back, licking the bottom of his cock.

"Well, Crystal looks like you, has the same body type as you, and the same quirky personality as you," Michael pointed out.

"So if Mommy is an incest slut, then Crystal must be one slut too?" I quipped, moving my tongue to his balls, something I'd never done to him before.

"It's a theory," he moaned, as I took one of his balls in my mouth.

I didn't respond as I pleasured one ball and then the other.

"Shit Slut, you never cease to surprise me," he moaned softly.

"I aim to please," I replied.

"That you do, Mom," he agreed (calling me Mom without adding any derogatory words before or after was rare when we were alone). I was used to Pet Mommy or Mommy slut, Mommy whore, Mommy slave, or during the past couple days, just cum bucket.

I slid my tongue back up his stiff rod, wishing he would just fuck me hard.

As if reading my mind, "Does Crystal's Mom want her back door plugged?"

Using my daughter's name was strange in this context, yet I responded, playing along, "Yes, Master, Crystal's Mom would love her back door to be pillaged."

"Show me that ass," he ordered.

If there were an obedience speed Olympics event, I'm sure I would have set a new world record as I quickly got in position, offering my ass to my son.

"You are such a good bad Mommy," he commented, his cock now between my ass cheeks, teasing my hunger.

"Please Master, I need it soooo bad," I begged, my hunger for his cock more addicting than nicotine.

"What are you willing to do for it?" he asked, the head of his cock pushing into my tight rosebud.

"Whatever you wish, Master," I responded, so horny I would walk into church, drop to my knees and blow our minister during his sermon if ordered.

"You'll eat your daughter's pussy?" he questioned, his beautiful cock so close to filling me.

"I'll be her Mommy-slut too if you want, Master. I'll make sure she's in stockings for you on Saturday when I offer up your sister as a gift for you," I answered, the idea turning me on more than I thought it would.

"If you promise she'll be my slut by Saturday night, I'll let you come from a good hard ass fucking," he offered, as his cock broke through my rectal resistance and slid into my wanton ass.

"Yeeeees," I screamed, a two-day cum fast being two days of frustration too long.

He started slowly but I begged, "Don't make love to Mommy's ass, baby, pound it."

Obliging my unique motherly request, he slammed into my ass, filling me so fully that my orgasm began bubbling inside me after just a few strokes.

"Oh God, Michael, I love your cock in my ass," I screamed. "Promise me you'll never stop using Mommy."

"That's one promise I know I can keep," he laughed between his deep hard thrusts.

He fucked me deep and hard for a while until my orgasm was inevitable.

"Oh yes, Michael, I looooooove yooooooou," I screamed like the slut I was, as I came from being ass fucked by my son.

"I love you too, Mom," he replied, even as he continued hammering away as my orgasm coursed through me.

"Fill my ass with your cream, baby, I want to walk around all day with a constant reminder of you," I begged, the thought so nasty that another gush of pleasure pulsated through me.

"Fuck, you're such a hot little slut, Mom," he groaned.

"Just your slut, son," I moaned back, as my ass began bouncing back on his cock, my ass clenching as I tried to milk his cock dry.

"And Frederick's," Michael reminded me, memories of my first double penetration flooding back to me, causing a second orgasm to begin building inside me.

"Yes, and your best friend's that you shared your Mommy-slut with," I agreed, wishing I had a second cock for my cunt right now, and maybe even a third one to blow, air tight being another fantasy I hadn't yet fulfilled.

"And soon you'll either have a Mistress or a pet of your own," he added, throwing another wrinkle into the upcoming seduction of my college daughter. I'd just assumed I'd be the submissive, but if I could make my demanding daughter into my pet... well, that was a delicious idea.

I asked, "Do you want your bitchy sister to be my Mistress or Mommy's little cunt slave?"

"Both sound delicious, but it would be awesome to see her knocked down a peg or two," he answered, as my ass continued riding his cock.

"Then I'll make her my little eager cunt-licking, cock-sucking, ass-fucking submissive for us," I moaned, getting drawn into the nasty seduction, a second blessed orgasm for me now inevitable.

"Shoot, Mom, you know just the right words to say."

A few more hard bounces back on his stiff rod, and I was about to burst as I begged, "May I come again, my son, my master?"

"You truly are insatiable," Michael responded.

"You turned on my long dormant inner slut, baby, and it has no intention of ever going back into hibernation," I squealed back, holding back the inevitable earthquake.

"Don't you dare cum until I do, slut," he ordered.

"Okay, baby," I moaned, knowing that as soon as I felt my son's seed filling my back door, my orgasm would follow instantly. It seems I had an ass hair trigger, as absurd as that sounds. Knowing he liked dirty talk, I asked, "Should Mommy go and buy a nice big strap-on to fuck your sister?"

"Shit, yes," he grunted, getting close.

"Or maybe a double-ended dildo so we can fuck each other, our stocking-clad feet pressed together?" I continued, turning myself on as I tossed hot visuals into his head to try and get him off.

"Here it comes, you cum slut," he grunted, and the very moment his cum shot inside my ass, my own orgasm triggered simultaneously.

I continued slowly sliding back and forth on his cock as we both enjoyed the aftershocks of our orgasms.

Pulling out eventually, Michael said, "I really do love you, Mom."

"I love you too, son," I replied, the soft words warming my heart.

The brief minute of intimacy was short-lived as Michael spanked my ass and ordered, "Now go forth and make my sister into our slut."

"Yes, Master," I agreed, a little more excited about the possible seduction, now that I was thinking it in terms of her being my pet instead of the other way around. Crystal had been a handful to raise, unlike Michael who'd been very little trouble. The thought of disciplining her sexually made Michael's demand feel more exciting to complete... plus, the payoff would be awesome.

All day at work I was distracted, thinking about the next forty-eight hours and the seemingly impossible, yet incredibly intoxicating, possibility.

**********

That evening, after swallowing loads from both Frederick and Michael, I headed to the airport to pick up Crystal. I had butterflies in my stomach as I contemplated the task at hand.

The flight was late and Crystal, being Crystal, was in a foul mood as she ranted about the inept stewardesses and the turbulence as if the gods were on her case.

Trying to appear as a normal mother, once we were in the vehicle I asked about her first year of college and about how the summer job was going, the college semester already over, and how she was enjoying the west coast. I learned her job working as a secretary at a dental clinic was mind-numbingly boring, she loved the ocean but hated the cool breezes, and she was into an 'I hate all men' phase.

An opening given, I joked, "Well, you could try being a lesbian."

She laughed, "I'm seriously considering it."

Trying to keep the conversation going, I admitted, "Can't deny I miss my college days."

Crystal's eyes went big. "Mom, are you implying what I think you are?"

"I don't know what you think I'm implying, I'm just saying I miss those carefree dorm days," I replied coyly, before adding, another seed planted, "and those nights... those late, late nights."

Crystal was stunned by my hints that I'd played around with other girls in college. After a brief moment of silence, she said, stunned, "I can't believe you dyked out in college."

"I didn't say I did... as you so eloquently put it... dyke out."

"You hinted at it," she countered.

"No, you construed it, darling," I countered right back, enjoying this verbal manipulation and the frustration and confusion I was stirring up in her.

"So Mother, hints aside, do you have any naughty secrets you're willing to share from your past with your oh-so-innocent daughter?" Crystal asked, impressed that her old bag of a mother may have been wild when she was younger.

"Do you have any?" I countered, continuing to elude answering any of her questions.

"Are you asking your daughter if she's a dyke?" Crystal asked, surprised by my strange behaviour.

"Dyke is such a crude word," I replied, continuing to manipulate her, trying to draw her into my web of seduction as I felt her out.

"Sorry, Mother," she said, annoyed with me. Using the bluntness she was well-known for she asked, "Let me put it this way: did you lez out back in college?"

"Don't know. Define 'lez out'," I requested.

"You, Mommy Dearest, are more frustrating than my last boyfriend was," she said, exasperated by my answers. She defined bluntly, "To lez out. Verb phrase. To lick pussy, to munch cunt, to sample snatch."

"Crystal," I scolded her, "watch your language."

"Are you kidding me?" she asked.

I glared at her theatrically for a moment before breaking into laughter and answering her question, but only vaguely, "I too was once young and carefree."

"So you did?" she asked wanting to hear the words coming out of my mouth.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • "Pet Mommy": Fucking with Mommy-Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds