• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Apology

An Apology

We had been talking normally in the kitchen when I noticed the change. I knew he wasn't really mad at me but he would be perfectly fine redirecting it. He's always been this way, just a subtle shift, and I knew enough to leave him be. His eyes grew colder and I swear he was looking through me. My gaze dropped as he talked because I couldn't bear the intensity. He knew what he was doing. He always knows. I trust him completely but some days it's a struggle not to walk little faster when he watches me walk across a room.

As he stepped towards me, I automatically looked behind. I wanted to run away and he knew it. The snicker I heard told me I was in trouble. I started to stammer an apology but he smiled and asked me what for. I didn't know what I was sorry for but I was sure I was. I had the feeling that even if I wasn't sorry then I would be soon.

I repeated that I was sorry and would do anything he asked. I was well aware that I was grovelling but I felt so small. Laughing, he grabbed my arm and said he wanted to teach me a lesson. I tried to pull away, out of instinct, but his grip was too tight. He dragged me across the room, ranting about how I need to learn my place. Panic welled up in me as he sat down and dragged me across his lap.

His arm crossed my back so I couldn't move as he brought his hand down on my bottom. His slaps alternated on each cheek and the blues stated to get harder. Thankfully, I was wearing jeans and they dampened the pain as the blows started coming harder. I whimpered and tried to squirm as it became unbearable. He reassured me that it would be over soon and that I could handle a little more. I took a deep breaths and bite my lip to stop from crying out.

His blows ceased as he gently massaged my bottom. Slowly caressing each cheek, the sting turned to warmth. He released me and told me to stand up. I stood and I glanced up at him. He looked like an animal toying with his prey.

It felt like an eternity as I stood there waiting to find it what was next. Staring at the floor, I fidgeted nervously. He told me to look at him and remove my clothes. I held my breath as I raised my eyes and started removing my clothes. I moved slowly to try and prepare for whatever was next.

My body tensed up as he stood and walked around me. He touched me occasionally and made comments as he inspected me. I struggled to listen as I thought about running away. He stopped behind me and ran his hands down my arms. I relaxed at the softness in his touch.

He told me to get on my knees as he walked around me. He removed his clothes as he stood in front of me. I reached up and started to gently stroke his manhood. I held it as my other hand cupped and massaged his scrotum. I ran my tongue from the base to the tip and circled it before taking the head in my mouth. I sucked lightly as I moved it deeper into my mouth. I tightened my lips allowing them to stroke his penis as the shaft moved in and out.

After a couple of strokes, I continued with my hand as I licked his sac by taking one ball in my mouth at a time and rolling it around with my tongue.My hand and mouth switched positions as I went back his shaft. As I wrapped my lips around the tip, he put his hands on the back of my neck. He pushed his cock into my mouth as he began to fuck my face. He drove it deeper and deeper as I relaxed my jaw allowing him more access as the tip reached my throat.

He pulled out of my mouth completely before driving back in, his balls touching my chin. I gagged at the swift change but swallowed so I could adapt. He held it there for longer than I expected and it became difficult to breathe. He slowly withdrew and I was able to catch my breathe again. He went back to fucking my face with a steady pace. He varied his strokes as they became faster and harder.

I could feel his cock start to throb as he drove his head back into my throat. He pulled it out a bit and I took as deep of breathe as I could before he pushed it back in. I swallowed as his head pushed into my throat allowing it to go deeper. This time he just held it there as his cock spurted his seed down my throat. He let go of my head and I softly lapped at his cock to make sure it was clean. I sucked gently on the tip as it softened.

I sat kneeling as I looked up at him. He smiled and asked me if I had learned my place yet. I took the hand he held out to me and answered wherever he wanted me. He hugged me firmly as he sat down taking me into his lap.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Apology

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds