• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rob and Aggie

Rob and Aggie

123

I met Agnes in the ninth grade, started dating her and we were pretty much an established couple from the tenth grade on. We had no problems all the way through high school and -- cliché of all clichés -- we exchanged our virginities the night of the senior prom. Once we discovered sex we were at it every chance we got.

We had been talking about getting married since the eleventh grade and we had decided that we would wait until we finished college before tying the knot.

College changed Aggie. In high school our peers recognized that we were a couple and the guys left Aggie alone, but those same circumstances didn't hold once we got to college. While there were some old classmates from our high school there the majority of students were from other places and the guys didn't see Aggie as my girl. They saw her as a desirable female and she was constantly being hit on.

I knew it was happening, but there wasn't much I could do about it. We had different majors and took different classes so we usually only saw each other in the evenings after classes and after I got off work. The attention had an effect on Aggie. She became more 'flirty' for lack of a better word. Several times I saw her walking with other guys, smiling and talking with them, but I was on the other side of the quad and she didn't notice me.

Twice I took a shortcut through the Student Union on my way from one class to another and I saw Aggie in the cafeteria; once with a guy and once with two of them. It never registered on me until much, much later that I never saw her with other girls. It was always with guys.

It never worried me. We were a couple right? We were in love right? We were planning on getting married right? So nothing for me to sweat right? She was a great looking girl so naturally she attracted guys, but she was mine and she proved it every night when we got together.

+++++++++++++++++

Four years later we graduated, found jobs in our fields of study, got married and began a life of wedded bliss. I was the poster boy for 'fat, dumb and happy' for almost six years before the balloon popped. It was an accident that brought about my rude awakening.

I was sitting at my desk at work when Molly from the mailroom put some files in my in basket. I picked up the top one and started going through it. I wondered why it had been routed to me since it concerned an account that Wally Bergman was handling. Wally was an old classmate from high school and college. I was halfway through it when I spotted a major error. A quick calculation in my head told me that the projections were off almost three million dollars. I was reaching for my calculator to work out the exact figure when Wally came rushing into my office and asked me if I had seen the file.

"I've got to make copies of it and be ready to give the Apex people a presentation in half an hour."

"I have the file right here. I don't know why I have it; I guessed that someone wanted me to look it over so I did, but I don't think that you want to present this to Apex."

I showed him what I'd found and even though I know it is usually only a figure of speech I'd swear to it that his face went white.

"Jesus Rob; this could have cost me my job. I need to do a quick re-work on it" and he took the file and hurried off.

It was a Thursday and Aggie always had to work late on Thursdays to get payroll out for the Friday payday so I did my usual and hit Bud's Bar after work for his half pound ground round and a couple of beers before heading home.

I'd just finished my burger and was starting on my second beer when Wally came in, saw me and joined me in my booth. He ordered a beer from Sue and told her to give him my bill.

"It's the least I can do after you saved my ass today."

I didn't argue with him over it since we weren't talking big money and we sat and talked about work for a bit and then some "Have you seen (fill in the blank) and a little of "Have you heard what (fill in the blank) did" and then Wally turned my world upside down and inside out.

"I have to ask you this Rob. It is none of my business and I know it, but you are a nice guy and I really like you. I'd like to know why you put up with Aggie's shit."

"I don't know what you mean Wally."

"Why do you let her fuck around on you?"

"What the hell are you talking about Wally?"

He took one look at my face and his paled and he said, "Oh fuck! You didn't know."

He started to get up, but I grabbed him and pulled him back down.

"No you don't Wally. You don't drop a bomb like that on me and then get up and run. Sit back down and spill it."

He sat down and said, "I don't know what to say Rob."

"Just tell it Wally. Just spit it out."

"I thought you knew Rob. I mean it has been what, ten years, and you don't know? My God Rob; how could you not know?"

"Know what Wally?"

"That Aggie is a round heeled slut."

I just stared at him, unable to ask a single question.

"I'm sorry Rob; I wish I'd never opened my mouth."

I shook off my mental paralysis and said, "But you did Wally so now you have to finish it. How do you know and how long have you known?"

"I've known since our senior year in high school and I know because I'm one of the many who did her."

I was stunned at the information, but I had a crying need to know.

"Start at the beginning Wally and don't leave anything out. Please don't leave anything out."

The story that unfolded was shocking to me. Not only the content, but the fact that it had been going on for over ten years and I hadn't had a clue. Not even a wisp of one.

Two weeks after the senior prom Wally had gone over to his cousin's house and as was his habit he just walked into the house and headed for George's bedroom where he knew George would be on his computer. But George wasn't on the computer. He was on and in Aggie. Wally stood there watching them and they both saw him and since neither one of them yelled at him to get out he undressed and waited his turn.

He and George took turns fucking Aggie until she called a halt to the proceedings. She said she had to get cleaned up and meet me when I got off work from my part time job at Jessup's Market. He and George fucked her off and on whenever I was at work until George met and got serious with Melody Martin. She fucked Wally for a couple of weeks and then one day when he stopped to see her she was already fucking Mike Bellah and Justin Walsh and he undressed and joined in. All three of them worked on her until she had to stop so she could meet me. Wally shared her with several other guys and many times she had pulled trains with more than a half dozen guys present.

"I know that we were friends and all, but it wasn't like we were best friends you know? And you remember how it was when we were eighteen and had pussy on the brain. You guys were kind of going steady, but I didn't think the two of you were all that serious anyway. I mean if you were really serious would she be fucking anybody who showed her a hard cock? And it didn't change when we started college.

"As I remember it freshman first semester she had classes Monday/Thursday and Tuesday/Friday and didn't have any classes on Wednesday. Her last class on Monday/Thursday let out at two and her last class on Tuesday/Friday let out at one. I don't remember your schedule, but when you got out of class you went to work and when Aggie got out of class she was off to a bedroom somewhere. Wednesday was like an all day fuck-a-thon.

"It was like that all the way through school Rob. Class schedules changed from term to term, but the constant was Aggie spreading after class and until you got off work. I'm making it sound like it was every day, but it wasn't. Two or three times a week though. Most of us guys were shocked when you and Aggie married. We just knew that you had to know what she had been doing, but you married her anyway. A lot of us thought that maybe you were one of those guys who got off on your women doing other men. Tyler thought that maybe you and Aggie were swingers, but no one ever remembered seeing you with another girl, but we were always seeing Aggie with other guys."

"I had no fucking idea Wally. Not even the whisper of an idea."

"Damn Rob; I'm sorry to be the one to clue you in, but since you never knew it stands to reason that you probably don't know that she has a standing Thursday night date with Bob and Bill Howard. The Tuesday you bowl she sees Mark Willard. I don't know who else she sees and when, but it is a sure bet that anytime you are off somewhere doing something so is Aggie. Not that it matters much, but I did stop doing her when you got married. Single pussy is one thing, but messing around with married pussy is something totally different."

"I don't know what to say Wally. And I don't now what I'm going to do, but I'm sure as hell going to do something."

I polished off my beer and stood up to leave. I stopped and turned to Wally.

"Thanks Wally. Thanks for the burger, the beer and for pulling my head out of my ass."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++a

As I drove home I was rolling what Wally had told me around in my head. Did I believe what he told me? On the one hand I said "No way! Aggie loves me and she wouldn't do that to me." On the other hand was the question "Why would Wally lie to me?" I had to finally admit to myself that he wouldn't. He knew I'd check out what he'd told me and if he had lied how would we be able to keep working together? The answer was that we wouldn't be able to and Wally knew it. It was going to be hard enough to work with him knowing about him and Aggie, but we would eventually get by it because I did remember what it was like to be a teen and have pussy on the brain and I knew that if some other guy's girl had offered me her pussy back then and I didn't have Aggie I'd have taken it.

The real question was "What the fuck do you do now Rob?" I did know that Aggie and I were through. I could maybe -- just maybe -- have gotten by a one night drunken mistake or maybe even a short term affair if Aggie could convince me that it would never happen again, but outright slutdom for ten years? No fucking way!!!

I was in bed pretending to be asleep when Aggie got home from 'getting out the payroll' and I ignored her when her hand touched my cock. The bitch wanted to give me sloppy seconds and I wasn't going for it. Admittedly I'd been getting them for years and it hadn't killed me, but I didn't know it at the time. I did now though and the touch of her hand on my cock made my skin crawl and for the first time ever I didn't get an erection when Aggie handled me.

I was up before Aggie in the morning and I had the coffee on and was reading the morning paper when Aggie came down.

"What happened to you last night? I came home horny and eager and you were already in bed. That isn't like you Rob."

"Something that I ate didn't agree with me and I was feeling poorly and so I went to bed early."

"Well I certainly hope that you are better today. I'm going to need you to do double duty tonight to make up for last night."

As soon as I got to work I called Felix Mather. Felix was a friend from high school and was now an attorney practicing corporate law (whatever that was) and I asked him to recommend a 'take no prisoners' divorce lawyer.

"Shit!" he said.

"What does that mean?"

"It means that what I'd hoped was true isn't. That you are looking for a divorce lawyer means that what I thought you and Aggie had is not what you and Aggie have and that you have finally found out about her."

"What did you think we had?"

"An open marriage of some type. How else could Aggie do what she was doing and still be with you? I mean it was obvious to everyone that you were devoted to her and how could that be unless you were okay with what she was doing?"

"Believe it or not Felix I had no clue as to what she was doing until yesterday."

Felix was silent for a couple of seconds and then said, "Give Tom Sweet a call and tell him I sent you." I called Sweet and told him that Felix recommended him and he told me that he could see me that day if I could be there at one. I told him I could make it and I did.

Sweet told me that my options ranged from an amicable split to an Attila the Hun scorched earth policy. We were not a no fault state and adultery was an acceptable grounds for divorce.

"But to go for a divorce using adultery as grounds you need to have irrefutable evidence. Hearsay won't do it."

"How do I get the evidence that I need?"

He took a card out of his desk and handed it to me. It read "Gaston Marshell, Private investigator."

"His office is just across the street. If you want I can give him a call and see if he can get you in right away."

"Please do. I want to get this over with as soon as possible. Go ahead and start the divorce paperwork and I'll get the evidence to you as soon as I get it."

Sweet made the call and ten minutes later Gaston Marshall was telling me what we needed to do. Unfortunately one of the things I needed to do was act completely natural around Aggie and not give her any reason to suspect that I wasn't still the clueless clown she was accustomed to.

"And as distasteful as it may be to you" Marshall said, "It means no changes in your routine. If you have sex three or four times a week you have to do it. If you are usually the instigator you will need to do it. Just remember that you are no longer making love; you are just getting your rocks off. Do not do anything that might make her change her routine in any way. It is important to us and what we want to happen that she be clueless of the fact that there has been a change in your relationship."

I went back to my office and bit the bullet and called Aggie at work. It was our habit to go out for dinner every Friday night and for breakfast every Sunday morning so when I got her o the phone I asked her if Tricocci's was okay for dinner and she said it was.

While I was eating my Veal Marcella and Aggie was working on her Rigatoni and sipping white wine employees of Marshall Investigations were placing wireless cameras and listening devices in the house. As I took a sip of my Merlot I was running over Marshall's words to me.

"It is natural that you will try to spot the hidden cameras, but you have to fight the urge. If she notices you doing it there is a chance that all of our efforts will be wasted. The other thing you will need to do is force yourself to act natural in the bedroom and that is not going to be an easy thing for you to do unless you are a born exhibitionist. The system is sound and motion activated and you will be on camera knowing that it is likely that some of my employees will see you. You cannot let that inhibit you.

"There is a switch that will allow you to turn off the system when you are at home, but experience has shown that most will forget to turn the switch back on when they leave the house. My advice to you is leave the system alone and try and pretend that you are a porn star at work making a porn tape."

After dinner I asked Aggie if she wanted to go for a few drinks and maybe some dancing and she told me no.

"We need to get home so you can make it up to me for letting me down last night."

On the way home she slid over next to me, unzipped me and took out my cock.

"Drive carefully sweetie. Don't hit anything that might make me bite off your dick."

When she took me in her mouth it was a good thing that her head was buried in my lap so she couldn't see the grimace on my face when her lips surrounded my cock. In my mind what she was doing was not something special for me, but what she had done with a hundred other cocks over the last ten years. But disgusted as I might be with Aggie human nature took over a couple of minutes into things and my cock throbbed and wanted her to continue on and get me off. I punched a load into her mouth just as I turned into our driveway and Aggie swallowed it, licked me clean and then told me to hurry up and get up to the bedroom.

I couldn't follow Marshall's advice. No way could I act natural knowing that I might be fucking for an audience. It was going to be a chore just trying to act natural as I fucked Aggie so I went to where I was told the switch would be and I shut the system off. I left my cell phone on the seat of the car knowing that when I saw it when I went to leave the house it would remind me to turn the system back on.

I don't know if it registered on Aggie or not, but I didn't make love to her that night; I fucked her. Unfortunately once was not enough and I had to perform two more times before Aggie would let me go to sleep.

I got up in the morning and dressed to go for my morning run and before I left Aggie reminded me that she wouldn't be there when I got back.

"I'll be having my hair done, but I should be home by two."

I had always wondered why her hair appointment took from nine in the morning until two in the afternoon. Aggie said that it was because she got to gossiping with the other regulars and usually ended up going to lunch with them. It could even be the truth, but after what I'd recently found out I was thinking that she probably met one of her fuck buddies either before or after getting her hair done.

On my way out I turned the switch for the system back on. I doubted that anything would happen while I was on my run, but I needed to get into the habit of making sure that the system was on when I wasn't home. The switch only shut off the cameras. The listening devices and the phone tap were always on.

I did my usual five miles and when I got back to the house I went down into the basement and opened up the cabinet above my work bench. It is where I told Marshall to put the recorders. I figured that it was the best location since Aggie rarely went into the basement and almost never went into my work area. There were two receivers in the cabinet. One was for the listening devices and phone tap and the other was a DVD recorder that received the input from the wireless cameras. I checked the recorder for the phone tap and had my suspicions confirmed.

"Hello?"

"Good morning lover. Are we still on for today?"

"You bet. The wife took the kids to the zoo so we have until six tonight."

"You know I can't stay that long. I need to be home by two. Any later and it might get Rob to wondering. He has already questioned that fact that I don't get home until two."

"Then skip the hair job and get over here so we can make it happen."

"Yeah. Sure. Then what do I tell Rob when he asks why I've been gone so long and my hair hasn't been done. I want more time with you too baby, but we have to settle for what we can get."

I recognized the man's voice. It was my cousin Lou. I was steaming when I went back upstairs and wondering how many of my other relatives she had fucked or was fucking. I was able to get my anger under control by the time Aggie got home from her 'hair appointment' and was able to hold it together. An hour after she got home I faked a fall down the basement stairs and told Aggie that I'd hurt my back.

"Must have pulled a muscle or something."

That took care of having to fuck her for the next couple of days at least.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Monday I called Aggie at work and told her that I was going to be going out of town on Tuesday and would be gone until Friday and that I'd be home in time to take her out to dinner. There was no trip of course. It might be a wasted three days, but I didn't think so. I travelled on the average of once a month and Aggie was always home when I made my nightly check in phone call. Since my calls were at irregular times -- anywhere from seven to ten -- I doubted that she waited for my calls and then went out so if she was fucking around on me as much as I had been led to believe she was probably doing it on our bed as I was talking to her. That was my hope anyway. If she was and the cameras caught it I would have what my attorney wanted in the way of 'irrefutable proof' for the divorce action.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rob and Aggie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds