• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Beach Blanket Gang Bang

Beach Blanket Gang Bang

12

It had been a long, hot day in South Central Los Angeles and the A/C in the building where Cathy worked had been out since before noon and she had spent much of the day working on her computer with streams of perspiration running down her back and cleavage, soaking the back of her white, satin blouse and outlining where her bra cups stopped and the swell of her breasts rose out of the lace that strained to contain her round, plump "C" cup breasts.

The mid-fifty redhead was still very pleasant to look at and the guys in the warehouse enjoyed bringing paperwork to her when the A/C worked so that they could see if her nipples were sticking out through her bra and today, they came in to check out how her, now nearly see-through blouse. She really wanted to unbutton it a button or two so that she could get some airflow, but knew she couldn't until she was on her way home.

"Bruce, I am stopping at the beach on the way home." Cathy had told her husband when she called him on his cell as she left the parking lot at work.

"Okay, sweetie," Bruce had said, "But keep track of the time so you aren't too late. Remember we had some plans tonight."

"Oh, I won't be too late." Cat had replied. "I am really looking forward to making love tonight." The slightly plump woman had told her husband with smile that he couldn't see.

"I just need to unwind a bit and you know how the sand and ocean relaxes me." She continued as she pulled onto the 110 Freeway.

"I'll call you when I am about twenty minutes from home, so that you can pour me a glass of wine. Bye for now." She said to Bruce.

"Okay babe. I will check the wine cooler and see what we have. See you in a while. Love you." Bruce had said as his wife hung up the phone.

Traffic wasn't too bad for a Thursday evening and it only took Cathy about an hour to go the twenty-some miles to where she wanted to park on Pacific Coast Highway, just past the Seal Beach/Huntington Beach line. Deciding that she didn't want to wait until she got home to have a glass of wine, she had stopped at a little liquor store and picked up a bottle of Pinot Grigio and a plastic cup.

She had unbuttoned her blouse down past her bra after she got in her car, trying to cool off and the clerk at the store had gotten and eyeful when she bent over to get her wine from the bottom shelf of the cooler. She paid for her wine, completely unaware why the clerk was smiling at her, then she headed on down the road, found the parking lot she wanted, and pulled in. She drove to the farthest end of the lot, where it was deserted, parked the car and got out.

"I think I still have a beach towel and chair." She said to herself as she opened the trunk and rummaged around until she found what she was looking for.

She pushed the trunk closed and headed for the sound of the waves breaking on the shore. It took her a couple of minutes to cover the two hundred yards to the water and then setup her low chair and spread her beach towel out.

"Don't see anyone around." Cathy said out loud as she pulled the wine and plastic cup out of her beach bag and opened the bottle.

"Good thing I was a girl scout. She said to herself as she fished her cork puller out of the bottom of her bag.

The sunset was beautiful and Cathy took several pictures of it with her cell phone while walking, barefoot, in the sand right at the water's edge. She wandered on down the beach for about a quarter-mile and then decided she better head home. She had drunk nearly half the bottle of wine she had purchased and, because she had missed lunch, was feeling a bit tipsy.

"Going to have to sit in the car for a bit before I drive home, so I better call Bruce and let him know I am going to be later than I thought." The plump, slightly drunk woman said aloud.

"Hey baby, I am going to be later than I thought. I picked up some wine and am feeling a bit too tipsy to drive just now." Cathy told her husband when he picked up the phone.

"Do I need to come get you?" Bruce asked his wife, with a tinge of anger in his voice.

"No, I'll just be later than I had said I would. We can still bounce around tomorrow night." She said, reacting to the annoyance she heard in her husband's tone.

"Well, call me if you need me to come get you. Bye." He said to her as he hung up.

She had picked up her towel and chair and started back to the parking lot as she was talking to her husband and was about half-way to her car as she put her phone away. Because she hadn't had lunch and had drank half of a bottle of wine fairly quickly, Cathy was really feeling the effects of the alcohol and she was so distracted that she did not see the group of college kids walking towards her from the parking lot.

"Hey, lady." One of the young men said to her as they got close. "What are you doing on the beach all by yourself?"

"Just heading back to my car." Cathy said.

"Needed to relax after a long day."

"Well, we know exactly what you mean." One of the other guys said.

"We are gonna go have a few more beers. You want to join us?" The first guy said to her, as he smiled at the other guys with him.

"No thanks, I am just going to head on home and go to bed." Cathy said as she started to walk around the group.

She could smell the beer and the aroma of pot coming from the group and decided that she better move on quickly, but the seven young men had spread out in front of her and she had to walk between them to get to her car.

"Hey, you got a nice set of titties for an older woman." Said the guy closest to her as she tried to walk between him and the first guy she had spoken with.

"Thank you...I think." The plump redhead replied as she attempted to move on.

"I think you should show us those titties. You know, like Marti Gras." The first guy said, as he took Cathy by the arm and pulled her towards him.

"Let me go. HELP!" Cathy screamed, dropping her bag and trying to wrench free of the young man's grasp.

"No, no, no." Another of the guys said as he grabbed her by her left arm and put his hand over her mouth.

Cathy suddenly found herself surrounded by the group of young men and felt hands all over her breasts and ass as she struggled to get free. One of the men was now behind her holding both arms, while another kept his hand over her mouth and fondled her right breast through her blouse.

"I have got to see these tits." One of the seven said as he opened the last three buttons on her blouse and pulled it open.

"UUMMHH! UUMMHH!" Was the only sound Cathy could make with the big hand over her mouth.

"What I can see is not bad, but I NEED more." The guy said. "Let's see what you got under this bra." He continued as he grabbed the bottom of the bra cups and yanked up on them, causing her plump tits to fall free to the admiring smiles of the seven young men.

"DAMN! Those ARE nice titties for an old woman."

The young man said to Cathy and to his friends who were moving in closer to get a better look in the increasing darkness.

"Get the blouse and bra clear off!" One of the other guys said as he licked his lips and stared at the plump tits in front of him.

"Look at how hard her nipples are! God, I want to suck those things." The first guy said as he bent down, wrapped his hands around her tits, and inhaled Cathy's rock-hard nipple."

"UMMMM, UMMMM!" Cathy mumbled through the hand that was still clamped over her mouth.

When the men opened her blouse and removed her bra, the cool beach breeze had caused goose-bumps to rise all over the plump woman's body, causing her nipples to become rock-hard and stand straight out from her breasts. She was trying to communicate with the group of men, but they wouldn't let her speak. Finally, the one who seemed to be the leader of the group looked at her and said;

"Joe is going to take his hand off your mouth and Seth is going to let go of your arms. You are not going to scream or try to run, understand? Shake your head "yes" if you understand."

Cathy nodded yes and the huge hand that covered her mouth as moved away and her arms were freed.

"Now, take off your blouse and your bra, so we can play with them gorgeous knockers." The leader said.

"Please don't hurt me. Please just let me go and no one will ever know about this." Cathy said to the leader.

"Hey, she has a half-empty bottle of wine in her beach bag and it's still cold. She's been drinking ILLEGALLY on the beach." Seth said.

"Who the fuck are you going to tell about anything WE do, when YOU been drinking in public?"

"Now, take off your blouse and bra, like Louie said, so we can play with your tits." Seth continued.

Cathy slid her blouse off and then pulled the bra off, tossing both of them onto the sand next to where Seth had dropped her beach bag and stood there, naked from the waist up in front of seven college frat boys.

"My turn." Seth said as he knelt in front of this woman who was old enough to be his mother, and buried his fingers into her right breast. At the same time, he took her left nipple in his mouth and began to suck on it with abandon.

A small moan escaped from the plumper's lips as the warm tongue swirled around her bud and the lips formed a seal as Seth tried to suck the nipple to the back of his throat.

"Oohh!" Cathy moaned again as he switched breasts. "Ouch! Please don't twist my entire breast. It hurts." She said to the group in general as Seth twisted her left breast and tugged violently on the left nipple.

"Here, have some more wine." The leader said to her as he handed her the plastic cup from her bag.

It was completely full and she knew he wanted to get her more intoxicated, so she shook her head no.

"Drink the wine." He said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Okay." Was all Cathy said as she took the cup and sipped at it.

"NO! I said DRINK the wine." The leader said, obviously beginning to lose his temper.

"Okay" Cathy said again as she tipped the glass up and drained it.

"Good girl!" One of the guys who had been silent said. "Now, have another." He continued, handing her a full glass again.

"Okay." Was her one word reply as she again drained the plastic cup that she had been given.

As she took the last drop of wine from the glass, something sharp stuck her in the ass, through her skirt and panties.

"Ouch, what was that? She asked, but got no reply.

She could feel the alcohol coursing through her veins and didn't even wait for them to tell her to take the last glass they handed her. She was feeling very warm and her vision was getting blurry

"Hey, I think she should suck our dicks." Joe said as he slid his shorts off, revealing his rigid seven inch cock. "Get her towel out and she can kneel on it while she sucks us off."

"I don't want to do that." Cathy said with a bit of a giggle, as the wine and cool ocean wind caused her to nipples to get even harder than they had been.

"Who cares what you want. I want a blow job, so start sucking, bitch." Joe said to her as he spread her towel on the sand and Seth took her by the shoulders and pushed her to her knees.

The rigid cock was directly in front of her face and she knew that pleading would do no good, so she put her hands on the young man's ass and pulled him towards her, taking his throbbing cock in her mouth and sucking on it as her tongue swirled around it.

"Oh yeah, that's it! Joe said as Cathy started a slow bobbing motion up and down the length of his cock.

"Fuck yes, this bitch is good!" Joe moaned as she began to move her head faster in an effort to finish him off.

"You like to suck cock, don't you...Cathy." The leader said to her, causing her to stop and look at him.

He was holding her driver's license and was going through the rest of the stuff in her wallet.

"Nobody told you to stop, Cathy." Joe laughed as he grabbed her by the sides of her head and drove his cock back into her mouth.

"I think I want to face fuck her." Joe said as he began to thrust his hips, driving his cock ever deeper into Cathy's mouth, causing her to gag as it hit the back of her throat.

"Umph." Was the only sound coming from her as the young cock slammed into her mouth and throat while her eyes pleaded with him to squirt in her mouth.

"You never answered James' question." Joe said as he neared his climax.

"You like to suck cock, don't you?" He groaned as he bottomed out in her mouth and his cock erupted in a shower of creamy white semen.

"Unhuh, unhuh." Cathy moaned as the young college student bathed her throat with more cum than she had swallowed in a long time.

All the other guys had been watching in amused amazement as the fifty-something woman did her best to drain the cum from Joe's seven inch cock. Her tits had been bouncing and swaying the entire time and one of the James had about decided he wanted to fuck her tits when Joe came in her mouth.

Grant had been staring at her ass as she knelt in front of them all and had decided he wanted to fuck it real hard. When Seth stepped in front of Cathy so that she could suck him off, Grant sat down in the sand behind her and started rubbing her firm, round ass through her skirt. By that point, Cathy was really feeling the wine and did not protest as Grant slid his hands under her skirt and began to rub her panty clad ass cheeks.

Seth was about the same length as Joe, but was much bigger around and she had a little trouble stretching her mouth around him.

"My, but you have a big cock." Cathy said with a devilish grin as she looked up at Seth's boyish face and licked the end of his cock.

"Damn, what was in that wine?" Seth asked James as Cathy slid her mouth over his cock and sucked on it as hard as she could.

"I dropped a little X in the second cup I gave her and I shot her in the ass with a nice tranq. We can do anything we want to her and she won't tell anyone." James said with a smile.

"Hey Joe, go get this bitch another bottle of wine. And bring a blanket when you get back, because this towel aint big enough for what I got in mind." James called over his shoulder as Joe set off to get more wine.

Grant now had Cathy's skirt and panties off and was nearly cumming on himself as he rubbed, slapped and bit her plump ass. The alcohol and drugs in her system had her oblivious to the cold night air and she was working on the cock in her mouth like there was no tomorrow and all she did was moan when Grant slid two fingers into her pussy and then stuck them into her asshole..

"OOOhhh." She groaned as the fingers slid into her ass and then "Umph. Umph. Umph." Each time she moved down the cock in her mouth.

"Oh my God. She's taking me all the way down to the base of my cock. She's burying her nose in my pubes. I have never had a bitch suck my cock like this before." Seth said with a dreamy expression on his face.

Even in her drug and alcohol high, Cathy knew that Joe was about to cum and she sped up her bobbing to finish him off.

"Uummmmm, ummmmmmm, ummmmmm. Oh yeah baby, give it to me. Cum in my mouth." The plump redhead moaned around the young cock she was sucking.

"Ohhh Shhiittt!" Seth groaned as his cock exploded into Cathy's mouth.

She slurped and sucked on his deflating cock, trying to get every drop of juice out of it and as he pulled away from her Rudy stepped in to take his place.

"Thisss iss a verrry big peeniis." Cathy slurred as the full effect of the drugs hit her.

"Hey guys, look what I found by that trash can." Rudy said, holding up a few plastic clothes pins.

"Hold your tits up for me." Rudy told Cathy.

"Okay" She giggled as she cupped both of her "C" cup breasts and held them up for Rudy to do with as he pleased.

"You need a little pain, don't you, Cathy." He said to her as he took her left tit in his hand and placed one of the clothes pins on her nipple.

"That hurts, please take it off." She whimpered as he tugged and twisted on the plastic pin.

"NO!" Was his one word response as he took the right tit in his hand and clamped a clothes pin on that nipple.

"AWWHH." She wailed as he twisted the pin he had just attached.

"Suck my cock." He commanded Cathy as he sat down in the beach chair she had had with her.

"Okay." She was all she said as she leaned down and took his nine inch dick in her mouth.

Her ass was now stuck up in the air and grant looked at it and said:

"Damn! I have to have it!"

He had already peeled his shorts off and he slid his cock into her pussy to get a little lubrication on it.

"She's fucking soaking wet. The X is really getting her going." Grant said as he pulled his cock out of her pussy.

The others could see the pussy juice glistening in the moonlight and all they could do was whistle.

"I am fucking this ass." Grant said as he placed the golf ball sized head of his cock against Cathy's asshole and pushed.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" She groaned around the cock in her mouth as the young man slid into her ass and bottomed out against her ass.

Grant took hold of the plump redhead's hips and pulled his cock all the way out of her ass, then drove it back in again. His thrusting was getting more and more frantic as he battered her ass with is cock and hands. He reached under her and grabbed hold of her breasts, which were swinging and swaying as she bobbed on the cock in her mouth and he slammed his cock into her and grabbed both clothes pins at the nipples and squeezed down as hard as he could.

"AAWWWWWHHHHHHHHH! URUGHHHHH" She wailed as the pain in her nipples made its way through the drugs and alcohol in her brain.

"Stop. It hurts, please stop." Cathy begged, only to have Rudy grab her head and drive it down on his cock again.

"Mummph. Mummph" She mewled as she was now being hammered between by Rudy in her mouth and Grant in her ass.

"Ahhh, fuck." Grant groaned as his cock erupted in a series of eight spurts into Cathy's ass.

"Oh yeah!" Rudy said as he shot his load down her throat.

As both men pulled their cocks out of the drugged plump woman, she fell over on her side and just lay in the sand.

"Hey guys, I got the wine for our guest and the blanket James wanted. I could hear you all from 100 feet away and it made my dick hard again. I think I want to fuck her cunt now." Joe said as he walked back onto the gathering.

"No, my turn first," James said. "As wet as her pussy is, I want that first and I damn sure am not going to eat it after you fuck it. So, spread the blanket out and let's get our guest on it. Give her another glass of wine while we're spreading the blanket out too."

Joe opened the cheap wine he had bought and poured a glass for Cathy.

"Here you go honey, have some more wine." He said as he handed it to her.

"I need some water." Was her response.

"We aint got no water." Joe said to her. "You'll have to be happy with the wine."

Cathy took the wine and drank it down, then handed the plastic cup back to Joe.

"You still have five cocks to suck, so get with it." James said as he moved her into the middle of the blanket.

"Okay, then I can go home, right?" Cathy said,

"Yup, when we are finished with you, you can go home." Came James' reply.

The drunk, drugged woman tried to kneel but James stepped in front of her, took her by the breasts and forced her over on her back.

"Put your feet flat on the blanket." James told her as he dropped down and spread her legs.

He grabbed her feet and placed the soles down on the blanket and moved between her legs so that his face was just an inch away from her pussy.

"Somebody stick a dick in her mouth, I don't want her moaning or screaming and attracting attention." James said.

Greg, who had yet to use her, straddled her chest and wrapped her tits around his cock, which was the biggest of all seven at nearly 11 inches, and spit into the valley he had created. He slowly stroked her cleavage with his enormous cock while moving its head ever closer to her mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Beach Blanket Gang Bang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds