• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Two Sisters, One Second

Two Sisters, One Second

123

This is an edited version of the original. A comment mentioned that the ending of the original didn't really fit and after reading it a few times, I realized he/she was right and I changed it. I hope you enjoy.

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything." - Katharine Hepburn, Me: Stories of My Life

Love can be defined in a infinite number of ways.

1. A profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

2. A feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.

3. Sexual passion or desire.

4. A person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart

...

For me, love is all these things. Love is when you look at someone, you feel warm and tingly inside. When you are close to that person, you want to touch that person, you want to hold that person close. When that person kisses you, when that person holds your hand or even when that person smiles, your hart skips a beat, everything around you seems to vanish, nothing else matters anymore. Only that perfect creature, that perfect mix of looks and personality that sits in front of you.

Love is when you can't contain your emotions, your actions. Love is when you have the need to embrace, to kiss, to give your entire soul. That tender touch, that soft skin, those divine lips and that godlike love making. Love is perfection.

Hi, my name is Lana and I'm here to tell you a story. A story about how one second can change your life. This is the story of how my sister and I fell in love.

It was a hot day. A really hot day. Sun shining, beautiful weather, but being the silent, indoors girl I am, I stayed inside. I was 18 years old and had just finished high school. Window open, sitting on the bed, controller in my hand, Xbox 360 on, playing a first person shooter. That's what I liked to do. You probably wouldn't tell by my looks, but inside I'm a bit of a geek. Games, books, movies, computers, comic books you name it. The closet against the farthest wall in my room was half filled with comic books and half filled with normal books, mostly sci-fi and fantasy and I had another small cabinet filled with games. This got me the attention of 90% of the boys in class. I could understand why. Either most girls didn't play video games or they just didn't talk about it. But even with all the attention, I never dated one. I guess I just wasn't interested in them. Because of that I began to think that I may have been a lesbian, but it was the same with the girls. No one seemed interesting. I came to the conclusion that I just hadn't found anyone fun yet.

"Still loving those video games huh?"

I jumped at the sudden noise. I looked over my shoulder.

"Brianna!" I jumped off the bed and hugged my sister. My sister was three years older than me. She just finished college without any problems and now came back home looking for a job. "It's been way too long." Her college was far away from home so she stayed there. I would only see her on school breaks or special occasions like Christmas or new year. Last time I saw her was in April for my birthday. She came all that way to surprise me.

My loud reaction may not suggest that I'm a quiet person, but that's because it was my sister. We were always close. I mean, we did have some fights like normal siblings had, but those things were quickly forgotten. If I ever had any problems in school or whatever, she was the person to go to. When we were little we were inseparable.

"Congratulations on passing your finals sis." I said.

She hugged me back. "Thanks Lana. You too."

I let her go. "So, tell me about your last months in college."

She chuckled. "Tonight Lana. Mom and dad will be gone, I'll make you your favorite spaghetti and then we'll talk."

I grinned. "Thanks." I made a motion towards the TV. "You wanna play something?"

She walked over to my Xbox, took the second controller and let herself fall on my bed. "Sure you can handle the disappointment?" she joked. I threw my pillow at her and we both laughed.

Six o'clock downstairs in the living room. Our parents were packed and ready to leave. They were going on a trip through parts of Europe and they would be gone for a month. They had a flight around 9 o'clock and it was a long drive to the airport. They hugged us both. "Okay, there's food in the fridge, if you need something just..."

"Mom, mom," my sister cut her off and smiled, "we're adults, we can take care of ourselves. There's no need to worry."

She nodded. "Yes, I know, I'm sorry. I'm just going to miss you."

"We're going to miss you too mom." I answered.

She hugged us again and they took off. "Bye."

"Bye."

They loaded their stuff in our dad's car and left mom's car behind so we... well so Brianna could drive somewhere if one of us needed to be somewhere. We waved again and they were gone.

I wasn't as close with my parents as I was with my sister. Don't get me wrong, I loved them, I couldn't have wished for better parents, and I had some serious talks with my mom from time to time, but it wasn't the same like with Brianna. Brianna always seemed to understand me more. Maybe because she was younger.

"Well then," my sister said as they faded out of view, "I guess I'll start on that spaghetti."

I lay the table and after about forty minutes, dinner was served. My mouth watered at the aroma of spaghetti bolognaise. I rolled a bunch of spaghetti onto my fork and put it in my mouth. Delicious.

"So Brianna, tell my about your last months in college." I mumbled with a mouth full of food.

She giggled. "What?"

Oh. I bit on the spaghetti and swallowed it. "Sorry," I grinned, "tell me about college."

"Well, not much to tell since the last time I saw you really. Just that I passed my finals. The last few weeks were a lot of studying so there wasn't much room for other activities." I nodded. "But what about you? You finished high school. How did it go?"

"It was pretty easy for the most part. I had a little trouble with math but nothing serious."

"And now what? Are you going to go to college?"

"I don't know, it seems like fun and it's probably the smart thing to do, but I'm not sure yet." I really didn't know what I wanted to do with my life.

She took my hand and squeezed it. "Well, whatever you do, I'm here for you."

I smiled. "Thanks sis."

She grinned. "And how are things in the love department. Any romances?"

I shrugged. "Same old same old, still single."

"How is that possible? You're a beautiful girl and you're a geek. Any boy would kill to be with you."

I shrugged again. "I don't know, I just don't go out much and the boys in my class just didn't seem interesting to me."

"Well don't worry, you'll find someone," she said smiling.

I chuckled. "I'm not worrying sis, I'm happy with what I have now. And what about you? Didn't you have a boyfriend?"

"No that's over?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. What happened?"

"I found out he was cheating on my so I broke up with him."

"What a jerk." She agreed. "I hope you find someone better sis, you deserve a lot more."

She leaned over and kissed my forehead. "Thanks Lana, that means a lot to me."

The discussion about our love interests ended and took other turns. We talked about our parents, just like with me, she hadn't seen them in a long time, we talked about whatever we could come up with. Well, she did most of the talking. She's not as quiet and shy as I am, in fact she's way more open and outgoing. She can stand her own, but she would never hurt anybody. She's always so sweet and playful, but when it's necessary, she can be very serious. When dinner was finished, we did the dishes, watched a movie and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning, took some clothes out of my closet and made my way to the bathroom. I put my hand on the doorknob, twisted it and when I pushed the door open I had to close my eyes to let out a big yawn.

"Uhm, good morning."

My eyes shot open immediately. My sister was sitting on a chair, naked, one leg on the side of the bathtub and a razor in one of her hands. I was startled and couldn't move. My eyes flashed over her body. She had what looked like from here about B-sized breasts, a flat tummy and a trimmed patch of pubic hair. Her vagina was covered by her other leg. My eyes were glued to her body and then realizing I had been staring too long, I covered my eyes. My head had never been so red before and I became very nervous.

"Oh... sorry sis. I... I..." and practically ran out of the bathroom. Shit. I had forgotten she was here. Her body flashed before my eyes. Wow, I thought to myself, she has a stunning body. I hit myself on the head. NO, don't think that, she's your sister, stop. How long had I stared at her? I couldn't have been longer than a second, could it? No, no maybe she didn't even notice me staring. No she didn't, I'm sure of it. Suddenly she came out of the bathroom. How long have I been standing here?

"Like what you saw?" she grinned.

I let out a nervous chuckle. "I... euhm... I forgot you had to use the bathroom too. Sorry."

She laughed and waved my apology away. "Don't sweat it." Then she came closer to me and pinched my butt. "I'll see you naked one day too, and then we'll be even." She smiled and walked away.

She was playing with me, I knew it. As we were growing up and hit puberty she began making sexual jokes from time to time. She would joke around like that sometimes. It didn't mean anything... did it? Did she notice me staring? I tried to shake it off and entered the bathroom. I was washing myself and her naked body flashed before me again, but now I felt this tingling in my stomach and my vagina itched. What was going on? Then I saw it. Her pink panties she wore yesterday. They were lying there, on top of the dirty laundry. My body moved on its own. What was going on? I grabbed her panties. The silk fabric felt so soft in my hands. I had the same panties but in a different color, why did hers feel so good? The next thing I knew, I was sniffing them. The aroma was amazing. I couldn't even begin to describe what it smelled like. I rubbed it against my cheek.

What was I doing? I threw them back on the laundry. Why was I doing this? Why did I have this feeling in my stomach, why did my vagina itch? Was it because I saw her naked body for one second? That's not possible, and besides, she's my sister, it's wrong. There's rules, there's.... My hand was already reaching for it again. No! I filled the sink with ice cold water and splashed it on my face.

After I got myself together and put on my clothes I made my way down, a bit reluctant. Brianna was sitting on the couch and when I entered she smiled at me like nothing happened. My eyes scanned her body again and automatically, my mind was stripping her naked. A pretty face, breasts, a flat tummy, slender legs, but her vagina was covered by her leg again. My stomach felt tingly again and I felt myself getting a little wet. I couldn't react so I quickly made my way to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. Wow, I thought to myself, this is gonna be one hell of a month.

The rest of the day, and the rest of the week for that matter were kind of a blur. I spent most of the week in my room. That's what I usually did when I she wasn't home, but when she was home, normally I'd be downstairs hanging out with her. But I couldn't. Every time I saw her I felt the same tingle in my stomach. Whenever we'd go out shopping or something like that, I would get nervous for some reason and I wouldn't talk that much. It wasn't my typical behavior around her and I'm sure she must have noticed something was wrong, but even if she did, she didn't say anything.

"Do you have any plans for today?" she asked as we ate breakfast the next week.

"No, why?"

"Well, since it's beautiful weather, how about we go to the beach? We could lay back and relax in the sun a bit. And the water will feel good."

"I don't know sis, you know I'm not a fan of crowded places."

She took my hand. "Please," she widened her brown eyes to form these puppy eyes I could never resist. "as a favor to me. We'll go lay somewhere a bit quiet and if you want, you can bring a book."

"Fine," she seemed happy with my answer, "but only because you asked me to." It wasn't because the beach would be crowded that I didn't want to go. I always liked the beach when I was younger, and if that meant more people around me than I was comfortable with, I didn't mind. I didn't want to go because I would see my sister in her bathing suit. I couldn't get her out of my head. Her naked body kept flashing before my eyes, and even though she would be wearing her bathing suit, it would be enough for me to stare at her again. To feel a bit uncomfortable and to feel guilty for looking at my sister, my own blood.

"Thanks sis," she said and stood up, "I guess we'll better go put our bathing suits on."

"We're leaving the house in our bathing suits?"

She laughed. "No silly, put your clothes on top of them. That way we won't have to get changed on the beach and there won't be any creeps staring at us."

I chuckled. "Okay, now I understand." She smiled and ran upstairs. But there will be one creep staring at you sis, I thought, me. I ate the rest of my breakfast, put on my blue two piece bikini bathing suit in my room, covered it with my regular clothes, packed whatever I needed and went back downstairs. Brianna was already jumping up and down, very excited. We put our stuff in the trunk of the car and drove off.

The beach wasn't so crowded like I thought it would be, and that made me happier, but it still took us a while before we found a place that was relatively quiet. Sweat was already pouring down our skin when we set foot on the sand. Brianna laid out her towel on the sand, while I folded out my beach chair. I had a towel myself, but I brought a book and it was easier for me to read in the chair. I was busy setting up the beach umbrella when my attention was drawn to her. She was taking off her clothes. She pulled up her tank top to reveal her flat tummy. It looked so smooth. Then, a pink bikini top faded into view. It matched perfectly with her brown eyes and bright blonde hair. And as if she was teasing me... no, more like torturing me, she turned a bit, her back towards me and started pulling off her short skirt, bending forward as she does it. She slowly revealed her pink bikini panties. It didn't cover her whole butt, part of her butt cheeks were bare naked. I practically drooled right there and then. When she turned around to get some sun block, I quickly turned to the umbrella, pretending I was busy... hoping she didn't see me stare.

God dammit Lana, I thought to myself as Brianna put on sun block, stop staring, she's your sister for crying out loud. I put on sun block myself and sat down in the chair. By now my sister had put on her dark sunglasses, her eyes were impossible to see, and was laying back, relaxing in the sun. My eyes were already going over her body, I couldn't stop myself. Long, slender legs, perfect hips, a smooth tummy, hills on her chest that formed her breasts and a perfect face. Another tingling in my stomach and vagina.

People said we looked somewhat alike, but I disagreed. While she had bright blonde hair, mine was a bit darker. That was the only thing I found to be somewhat similar. Where she had brown eyes, I had bright blue. I had a bit of a small nose which I didn't really like, but most people thought it was cute. I also had thinner lips than my sister. And where she had a natural athletic body, I didn't. Don't get me wrong, most people said I had a stunning figure and some of the girls in class were jealous, but I always thought that Brianna had a better body. And she had around what looked like B-sized breasts perhaps even C and I had A-sized ones. Overall, I couldn't really complain about my body.

I lay down in the chair and took out my book, a fantasy novel about dragons and stuff. I didn't put on my sunglasses because it would be almost impossible to read the letters. I constrained myself from looking at her. I kept thinking she was my sister and that I wasn't allowed to do that. It was really hard, but I managed for the most part... at least until after a while she asked me something.

"Hey sis," she began as she turned around on her front, her breasts swinging sideways as she did it, "do you mind putting some sun block on my back?"

No, no, no. Don't ask me that Brianna. I managed to smile. "Sure sis," I said with a wavery voice. I got up, straddled her legs and squirted some sun block on my hands. My arms moved towards her lower back. Her skin felt so soft and so delicate under my fingers. Again, tingling in my stomach. Her body was hot from the sun and my fingers just melted in her skin. I rubbed her lower back for way too long before moving on to her upper back. Even her shoulders felt both fragile and strong. So soft, so smooth. My hands were glued to her body.

"Sis?" she suddenly said.

"Yeah?"

"Would you mind putting some on my legs and butt too?"

I froze. Come on, say something. "Euhm..."

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to."

But that was the problem. I wanted to do it, but for the wrong reasons. I tried to speak but my throat was blocked. I swallowed and tried to hide my nervousness. "Sure, no problem... I mean, what are sisters for, right?"

she smiled. "Thanks Lana."

My body shaking, I got off her legs, spread them and got on my knees between them. With trembling hands I squeezed some sun block on my hands and moved towards one of her calves. So far so good, I said to myself, these are just your sister's calves, there's nothing erotic about that. Done with both her calves, I moved upwards towards her thighs. This was getting harder. So soft and smooth, just like the rest of her body. Then came both the best and worst part. Her butt.

I squeezed some more sun block on my even more trembling hands and moved them towards her tush. My heart was pounding and sweat was dripping down my forehead. I almost gasped at the softness of her cheeks. My sister definitely didn't have a big butt, in fact it looked firm, but I had never been so wrong before. They were like jelly, my fingers sank down her flesh. I caught myself just holding her butt in my hands, not moving them and spreading the sun block. I took a deep breath and moved. My fingers dug even deeper. I had to keep myself from pinching it. One of my fingers slipped under the fabric and accidentally brushed her hole. I swear I heard a small moan. I literally got lost in her tush. My hands kept moving on their own, not wanting to stop, not wanting to let go. She felt so perfect.

"Sis," she smiled and pulled me out of my trance that was the wonderful feeling of her behind, "I think I have enough sun block there now."

I blushed again, harder than ever before. "Oh yeah," I said, quickly taking my hands off her butt and making my way back to my chair while trying to talk to her, falling over my words, "sorry."

She didn't say anything and just grinned before putting her head back down, facing me, and relaxing again. I took my book, but I had trouble reading. I constantly lost attention and kept glancing at Brianna, especially her butt. I knew I sat there a long time, but I hadn't even read a single page yet before she said something. I heard a distant voice, but my mind and gaze were fixed on her body.

"Sis." she said with a louder voice.

I almost jumped out of my chair. Oh God, I was staring again wasn't I. She saw me, she definitely saw me. Oh God, I'm screwed. No, no she probably didn't see me. "Yeah?" I said, dreading her answer.

"I asked if you wanted to go swimming."

"Oh, sorry, I was... I was a bit focused on my book," I lied, "but sure, sounds like fun." And maybe it would get her out of my head.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Two Sisters, One Second

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds