• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Fantasy Comes To Life

My Fantasy Comes To Life

This is a fresh take on characters I have written about before. The theme of sharing persists but this story resets the characters to a time before they had taken the plunge. The mmf fantasy of the man and the shy but horny female partner remain.

If you don't like it, tell me why so I can do better. To those who despair of my morality or raise health issues I say, remember this is fiction not real life.


Rachel was drifting a glass dildo in and out of her sex as I massaged her back. I was sat astride her thighs with my balls resting on her legs. My cock was already hard but It had taken her a little while to relax. Now the combination of my hands working her tired back muscles and her toys was having the desired effect. Her bottom tensed as she was pressing her clit into a vibrator beneath her. We relaxed like this for a good twenty minutes; when I dared I let my hands wander down to her ass and dipped a lubricated finger into her ass. Only briefly pushing passage the first gates, knowing that she would need to be a more turned on to allow greater penetration.

Rachel's face was laid sideways on the pillow and she was waiting the porn movie I had put on. It showed a slim blonde actress laid sideways on a sofa. She was sucking the pornstar size dick presented to her whilst another large member was sliding in and out of her from a hulk behind her on the sofa. This last guy was playing with her nipples, Rachel let a quiet moan. My cock twitched against her ass as I massaged her neck and she pushed back at it. I wanted to blurt out how desperate I was to see her do that scene, but guessed she realised that from my involuntary movement.

When I looked again, the girl on the screen was doing the crab on the first guy's cock and was sucking the second cock. It was only a matter of time before she had a cock in both her holes. So I switched back to pressing on Rachel's little brown hole. She is really tight and I all I wanted to achieve at this point was opening up and lubing that second gate. She pushed into her clit vibrator as my finger went deeper. Having achieved that perpetration I withdrew and moved around her body. I replaced the glass dildo with an 8 inch fleshy cock dildo, prewamed in a jug of warm water, and presented my hard cock to her lips. She smiled at the sight of it and gently licked the end.

Rachel said, "How excited are you?" I was clearly leaking a bit.

She asked a further question, "Is that still your favorite fantasy?" My cock swelled again pushing into her lips, she sniggered and pushed me out with her tongue. I could see the rubber cock in her hands. She was working it in and out by holding the scrotum part.

I smiled and said, "He won't last long with that going on".

She shot back, "I think he's going to outlast you!"

She pulled the dildo out and it plopped against her leg. The vibrator under her suddenly became noisy, as it was released from the pressure of her pubic bone. She reached down and switched it off. On the screen the blonde was on her knees getting sprayed by the two large cocks. Rachel watched for a moment and said with some feeling, "Lucky girl". She definitely has the power cock fantasy going on.

She pulled me onto her and my cock slid straight into her. I settled on top of her with my feet on the bottom part of the wooden bed and pushed into her. Rachel's not a wham bam lady, she began working my cock against the walls of her sex and I balanced on one arm so that I could play with her nipples and kiss her mouth. Rachel kissed back softly to begin with, but as her chest became redder she kissed harder. I shifted my balance onto my elbows so I could play with both her nipples. I whispered to her that this would be so much easier if there were two of us to pleasure her. She smiled and her eyes became dreamy. I don't think was because she was thinking about two cocks, it was the two pairs of hands that was lifting her towards her orgasm. I used my feet to push as hard as I could into her and my cock twitched inside her. That pushed her over and her eyes rolled and her pussy spasmed against my cock. After a few seconds she opened her eyes and said, "Give it to me big boy".

I began pumping in and out of her and slipped a finger back to her anus. My finger entered almost as far as previously but her second gates resisted. Rachel was arching her back and reaching for her toy drawer so I lifted off of her. She pulled out the lube and spread it over her own fingers and reached beneath her butt. Seconds later I could feel the pressure of her thumb against my cock from inside her ass. I almost came straight away. This was a first. She had a cheeky smile as she pulled my face to hers and we snogged. I was trying to keep my cool at this point and switched to licking her pussy before my cock lost control. I took over from her thumb too. Rachel loves a finger in her ass, but she hates being opened up. So this was a rare treat. I was trying to work out if this was going to be one of those rare evenings when she let me play with her ass with my cock.

She pulled me up from my ministrations and placed my cock back in her sex. I gave up any thoughts of getting my cock in her ass. We had been at it for so long that I was over excited and wasn't getting enough traction to drive my orgasm. I fucked her hard for quite a while to make the point and was panting hard. Rachel pushed me over onto my back and began wanking my cock. She is very good at this. I admired her gorgeous naked body and shaven pussy. She climbed on my dick and reached behind to cup my sacs as she rode up and down. I love this but it is very rare that she can drive me over with this, so after a minute or two she switched tactic and rode me reverse cow girl. She knew I was staring at her little puckered hole. She asked how badly I wanted to put it in her ass and before my brain engaged my mouth blurted out, "Nearly as much as I want to see another dick in your fanny".

She laughed and climbed off my cock. She reached for the rubber cock she had been working earlier and began sucking it. The fact that it was still slick with her juices pushed me on and I grabbed my cock. She could see she was drivng to orgasm now. She asked,"What would you be doing"? As she sucked the head of it into her mouth.

I smiled and said, "Holding your hands or playing with you, whatever you need."

By this time she was switching between sucking the my cock and the dildo. I begged her to put it back in her sex and ride it. She laid on her back and pushed in and out. She wanked my cock with her free hand as I tweaked her nipples. She was doing this for me now as I knew she had passed her peak. Her loyalty and love were obvious, she was repaying the favour of me working her back massage earlier. I pulled the rubber cock out of her and placed mine in her. She smiled and pulled my head into her shoulder. She held me tight as I thrust hard into her. It didn't take long until i came in her and as I pulled out she replaced my cock with the rubber penis and began fucking herself. In a matter of seconds the lubrication of the dong from her sex was colored by my cum as gravity did its thing. I was staring and Rachel commented, "I can't work out if you want to be the first cock or the second". I wished I had dropped some Viagra before this session as my twitching cock was not recovering as quickly as I would have liked. Oh to be twenty one again.

She grabbed my cock and pulled it towards her face. Now I was in with a chance of getting hard again. As she licked it she winked and said, "I want one of you in my ass and at the moment your friend is favorite". I began squeezing and wanking my cock, as she turned over. I had a delicious view of her stretched pussy and the cum covered phallus slipping in and out. I pushed her little vibrator back into her hand and and she slid it in between her legs against her clit. This was a rare treat and I was shaking, Rachel laughed at me. "Come on big boy you can hande it", she whispered.

I put my cock to her ass and pushed into the first cave easily I paused there for Rachel to set the next phase and she raised her ass up to me. It wasn't enough to bury me in her, but I followed her back down into the bed as she relaxed her body and my cock pushed into her long passage. Even though I had practically only just cum, I wasn't going to be able to last long with the tightness and the phallus in her sex rubbing against me. The vibrator was hitting my balls too. Rachel was squirming as she enjoyed the double penetration, she said with some feeling,"Don't you dare move". I thought it best to comply but was desperate to fuck her.

In a couple of minutes Rachel's cries became loud and quite undignified. She had a very noisy orgasm and my cock was squeezed to the point that I wanted to pull out and soothe it. I didn't dare though. When her breathing settled and her phallus lay still in her sex I began to fuck her ass. It was so tight! I knew she was exhausted so I rode her steadily until I came in her ass. My brain nearly exploded with the pleasure. She squealed,"Bastard", as she realised I had flooded her back passage with semen. I kissed her ear and said I would run her a bath. She shot back, "That doesn't get you off the hook!"

I asked, "What will get me off the hook?"

She answered, "I think you will rue the day, but I am ready to do all the things our blonde friend was doing on the DVD. Find me another real cock to play with". I ran Rachel her bath. My head was swimming with her comments and my brain went into overload with the view of her naked body as she came to the en suite; there was cum leaking down her legs in two different trickles, I had never seen that before but realised I might be seeing it again soon if I played my cards right.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Fantasy Comes To Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 258 milliseconds