• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Cupboard

The Cupboard

On a weekday, maybe a Wednesday, I'll be cleaning the house (in costume of course). You'll come home and tell me what a good little slut I'm being, after you see me washing the counters in the kitchen. Quietly, you sneak up behind me and grab my frail little wrist. I hear the first handcuff click, the sound resonating into my ears. The ice cold metal handcuff then snaps around the wrist you're holding, it's connected to the handle on the upper cupboard. You do the same to my other wrist with another cupboard handle a bit of a distance away, and I am now facing them. I try to resist, but instantly the cupboard door flies open along with my wrist, hitting my head. You chuckle at my foolish mistake, allowing my smarting head to be punishment.

Breathing heavily, I try and pull at the restraints to see how flimsy the handcuffs are. Apparently they're industrial strength, cutting into my skin and I stop pulling, with a gasp. You stand behind me, appreciating the view of my curvaceous hips and ass. You can hear me panting now, eagerly awaiting to be touched. You lean towards me and I can feel your hot breath on my ear. You whisper, "I'm going to fuck you and use you." Then you pull my hair and turn my head back and look into my eyes as I stand there, cuffed – arms spread wide. Dipping your head down to mine, the kiss you give me is ferocious, demanding. You slide a hand under my panties and rub my clit. I'm already soaking wet...

I shiver from your light touch, it's so light I try and grind my pussy into it. You take your hand away and smack me on my butt, reminding me of my place. I stand still, yet I can feel my juices running down my leg as I wait in anticipation. You reach and around me and grab my small tits, pinching the tight little nubs. You know I like the pain/pleasure it brings, and you hear me moan.

After, you lightly slap my pussy through my panties, a little harder each time, benefitting with a gentle rub after. You pull my panties to my knees, then rub your cock against my now engorged clit, teasing me. You feel the heat; feel the wetness you're creating. You command me to spread my legs wider, and then spank my ass when I don't obey you quick enough. "WIDER!" you demand, and continue teasing me with your head. Then with a hard thrust, you shove your entire length inside me. I gasp and moan from the shock and pleasure.

"No.. Please!" I groan, the intrusion of your cock makes my walls clench around you, adjusting to the foreign entry.

"No what?" you inquire, as you slowly pull yourself out, inch by inch. With a slight pop, you take it out and rub your member against my clit, now soaked in my juices. "No you don't want me to FUCK you, little slut? Don't want to come?"

"No.. no! Please.." your teasing of my clit is bringing me to breaking point for clitoral stimulation.

You sense this and withdraw. "Please what? And what's my name WHORE?"

"I'm sorry, Monsieur. Please, please I need you inside me Monsieur!"

"That's fucking better." You grab my shoulders and shove your cock into my tight little pussy again, feeling my walls stretch around you with every thrust. It is so tight, so good as you nibble on my neck, giving me little bites as you pull on my hair. Without warning you pull out yet again, and this time you take a few steps back and watch me writhe in pleasure, missing your dick in me. "Do you want it? DON'T YOU? Fucking SAY IT! Beg me for my fucking dick!"

"Monsieur PLEASE! Oh god please I want you in me!" I struggle yet again on the restraints, the handcuffs biting into my skin like little daggers. My nipples were tight and hard against my bra, screaming for stimulation. My pussy was pulsing in need, the teasing had gone too far.

Finally you approach me again, and smack my clit, allowing more blood to flow there and increase sensation. I wither around, groaning in frustration. You take off my panties and stuff them in my mouth.

"Quiet whore! You don't get to speak until I tell you, understood?"

I nod my head in submission, desperate for you to touch me again.

You come to me again, rub your cock against me and shove it inside. Harder, deeper and faster as you pinch my nipples. You pause only to grab my little waist, to control your thrusts to your liking. You smack my ass and say, "Whose fucking pussy is this?" hearing only muffled answers you yell "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" smacking my ass yet again.

Finally you can distinguish "YOURS MONSIEUR!"

Biting onto the panties in my mouth, I take each stroke and push back to get the full penetration. You step it up by pulling out, grabbing my legs and hoisting me on the counter. Now still cuffed to the cupboard, my arms are still suspended above me, and my calves are tucked underneath my thighs. I offer up my ass to you, and you give it a glorious smack. I press my cheek against the cupboard as you ride into me again. This time you reach around and play with my clit, simulating your fingers with the strokes of your dick. It's been building up so much, and I start to quiver..

You whisper in my ear "that's it, that is my filthy little slut. Give it to me! Fucking give it to me! Come all over this dick, I fucking need it! NOW!" spank "NOW!"

As soon as you say "Now", my body obeys and I shriek into the panties that gag me, and like an electric current, my body orgasms, like a blinding current of pleasure. I convulse around you, juices now dripping all over your hands and cock. My legs feel like jelly, as my forehead slumps against the cupboard.

You hold me as my quivering dies down, listening to my heavy breathing. "Good girl, that's what I wanted. Now it's my turn." You uncuff my arms and push me to my knees infront of you. "Look up at me, whore. Beg me for my cum!"

"hhhmmmmffffff", I remember my place, and wait for you to command me to take out the panties.

"That's a good girl, you can take them out."

Instantly I grab them, recoating my mouth in spit. "Please Monsieur, I want your come on me."

You oblige me by spewing your thick, white, warm come all over my face and chest. I look up at you when you're done and smile, making sure to clean it all off using my fingers and my tongue.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Cupboard

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds