• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Anal Joy Ch. 2

Anal Joy Ch. 2

So, my 38 year old Georgia peach had herself a lover. I had myself a new revised hobby, and I found my self more interested in her sexually than I have been since we met. Just thinking of Joy with other men was always a fantasy, but now that I knew she was active I was out of my mind horny. I used to jerk off once or twice a day thinking of her with someone else, but now let’s just say its more than twice.

She wasn’t any different really, that I could tell. She was still coming home after work and taking good care of the kid’s, going to church on Sunday’s, Soccer, and Basketball games for the kid’s. But I knew from the tape that she had fucked Jason at least 5 times, and was ready and willing to do whatever he wanted. I wondered what else had been going on right under my nose, and under her skirt!

I wasn’t mad; I was turned on like I hadn’t been in a long time. Were there other’s? I didn’t know. There was a month or so when she transferred into a new position at work where she would come home an hour and a half late. She said she was re arranging a manual and it took some overtime. Her pay didn’t reflect that however, and I knew that at the time. She said she was salary and they didn’t pay overtime.

Was that something? Were the time’s when she would say she was going to her sister’s who lives 50 miles away something? I thought back and realized that I couldn’t get her on her cell phone a lot when I should have been able too. My mind raced.

So, knowing what I knew now, and as Friday approached, I waited and wondered. What excuse she would give me to be out for the evening. Then on Thursday she finally told me she was going to her sister’s for a while on Friday. I told her that was cool, and I had already figured out my plan.

I told her that I might go to a card game at a guy’s house that I worked with. The kid’s would be OK. They are all teenagers now any way’s. So Friday after she came home from work, she made a trip back out to the van, with a grocery bag of stuff. I asked what was in the bag, and she said it was some clothes she was giving to her sister, and off to the shower she went. When she went to the shower, I went to the van to check the bag of “clothes”.

Inside were all her favorite toys. The big black 10” dildo, her 7”dildo, and this big 12”dildo she has that has a handle on it sort of. It looks like a police nightstick. She had her slut shoes that I had bought her. A pair of stripper shoes. The ones with the clear plastic bottoms and heel, that had five-inch spikes and were strappy on the tops and had an ankle strap. You all know the ones. She had some thigh high, black opaque type stay up nylons, and a black matching bra and g-string set, and her black mini dress.

Joy came down from the shower dressed in some jeans and a sweater, and made sure everything was cool with the kid’s, and headed out the door. Of course I was right behind her when she turned the corner.

I followed her closely to a decent area of a town about 20 miles away, and not far from where she worked. From a distance I watched her pull into a driveway and get out of the van with her bag of stuff. It was about 8 PM and close to Thanksgiving, so here it was already dark. But the porch light was on and through the binoculars that I brought I saw Jason for the first time as he answered the door.

He looked to be about 30, around 6 feet tall and in great shape. I didn’t know anything more. Was he married or no? It didn’t matter. I did know that Joy was the type to attract a good-looking guy, and Jason was no exception.

There were two other cars in the driveway, so I figured Joy was walking in to the house and the other guys were already there. I wasn’t sure what to do next, so I waited in the car and fiendishly smoked a few more cigarettes.

Then I figured it was time to approach the house hoping for something. A glimpse through a window? I have to be able to see this.

Jason’s place was fairly secluded so I wasn’t really worried about being seen. I walked down one side of the house and was able to peak in a window but saw nothing. Then I went to the back of the house and saw lights coming from a downstairs basement window.

So, I slid over there and I was in luck. The window had some small thin blinds that were pulled to the sides!

The basement was finished and had a pool table and a fireplace. Joy was sitting at the small bar, and Jason was making some drinks. I didn’t see anyone else right away, and I couldn’t hear anything but then some music came on and two more guy’s appeared from the other side of the room.

Two more good looking guy’s that I could tell Joy was checking out. I could also tell that Joy was very nervous, and fidgety. She was in for the time of her life, and she knew it. So they made drinks and talked for a bit.

Jason came behind Joy’s barstool and with the other two in front of her started massaging her tits from behind, through her sweater. Then he lifted her sweater above her tits and started pulling on her long thick nipples. The other two guys started laughing and looking at each other. Joy’s head fell back against Jason’s chest and I knew she liked being shown off to these new guy’s. I figured she was already way excited judging from her totally erect nipples, and who wouldn’t be!

Jason whispered something in Joy’s ear and she got up and went upstairs I could see, and the guys took their drinks to this black Leather L-shaped couch with a big coffee table in front of it.

I tried to see where Joy went upstairs but I couldn’t.

About ten minutes later they looked towards the stairs and there she was. Dressed in the mini dress, nylons and shoes, and she had poofed her hair out and was wearing fairly heavy make-up for her.

Jason got up and went to her and kissed her passionately. He brought her a fresh drink to the couch and she sat down next to him, and she crossed one leg over the other. Joy looked like a classy hooker sitting there. Three buff guys’ and my wife all decked out in slut attire. Jason pointed the other way and one of the guys went and put on some sexy R and B music. Some Keith Sweat to be exact. I loved it, and could hear it pretty decent.

I could hear muffled voices but couldn’t really make out too much that was being said. Jason then pointed out in front of everyone and Joy looked at him. He pointed again and she got up and started to dance sexy for them. Joy was always a very sexy sultry dancer when we went to clubs. As she danced she massaged her tits and ran her hands up and down her thighs. I could tell the drinks were loosening her up. It never took much for her to get high from alcohol. Then she put one leg up on the table and raised her mini and started rubbing her pussy. The guys all liked this I could tell.

Then Jason stood up and she turned away from them and bent down with her legs slightly spread and grabbed her ankles. There she was, her ass fully exposed, nylons going on and Jason right at her side. He pulled her g-string down to her ankles and started rubbing her ass cheeks. SLAP! He spanked her ass, and kept doing that for about twenty smacks.

After that he didn’t even waste time with her pussy; he looked at the other dudes and said something. Then he raised his large index finger and pushed it all the way into her ass hole. He had it all the way in and was shoving it deep and she almost lost her balance. Which she would have, but he had one hand firmly pressed against her back holding her steady as he jammed her

Then he put two fingers deep into her and ass fucked her hard. Then he pulled out and stood her up. Her face was flushed from being bent down for a few minutes and he placed his fingers under her nose and I could tell she was inhaling the smell.

She then opened her mouth and he placed both fingers in her mouth and she sucked them like a baby. He kissed her and went back and sat down.

The guys were getting antsy I could see. Then Joy grabbed her black dildo and came and sat in front of them on the coffee table, laid back and raised her legs.

One of the guys removed her g-string that was around her knees and sat back down and inhaled them. Joy started sucking that big black dildo and made it all wet then it went right to her box. A lil foreplay with it and in it went.

There she was spread out on this table in front of these guys fucking herself silly with a ten-inch black rubber dildo!

Jason stood up on the other side of the table and pulled her legs back far and she continued to stroke it. Then one of the guys grabbed the end of the dildo and started fucking her with it. In and out all the way and, deep. This went on for a few minutes and then he pulled it out and Joy started sucking her juices off it, as she sat up on the table. The guys couldn’t get undressed fast enough.

Jason went to Joy and grabbed her by the hair on top of her head and led her to a clear portion of the room next to the couch and pushed her down. She was squatting down and they all stood around her.

Now these guys all had pretty nice cocks, but Jason was the biggest. I thought back to him, ass fucking her in the van, as she took his cock and sucked it. She was crazed. Squatting there going from cock to cock to cock sucking away.

Then she got on her knees and when she'd be blowing one dick she was fondling the other two. Jason was a lot more aggressive with her than the others. He was comfortable with what he could do to her, which seemed like any thing. He grabbed her by the sides of her head and face fucked her hard. Then he pulled out and slapped her face with his wet cock. Jason looked to be around ten inches, and thick. The other guys had maybe seven-inch dicks.

I could tell Joy was trying to take all of Jason, but couldn’t. She was able to swallow the other two whole.

I have about seven thick inches and she had never swallowed me!

Jason stood her up and removed her mini dress. He led her to the couch and pushed her down in front of him as he sat there. She sucked him off again. He loved grabbing her by the sides of her head and force fucking her face I could see that.

One of the others got behind her and sat on the table and started rubbing her ass cheeks, then Jason motioned with his open hand and the guy started slapping her ass. He spread her ass and stuck fingers right up in her.

Then the other guy moved in and took his place. He had the handled 12” dildo with him and put it inside her and fucked her mercilessly with it. Joy kept right on sucking with the occasional lifting of her head and trying to look behind her.

I could hear her saying in a muffled through the window voice, “Fuck that pussy!” Then with out even taking the dildo out her knelt behind her and started tongue fucking her ass hole.

After a bit of that she stood up, and sat right down on Jason’s cock, straddling him. She rode the hell out of him for a bit, and Jason was biting, sucking, and pulling on her nipples.

Jason actually stood right the fuck up with her still impaled on his huge cock, and shook her around and fucked her standing up as she wrapped her legs around his ass.

Next he laid her down on the couch and grabbed her ankles and fucked her so hard the couch was sliding on the carpet!

One of the guys went behind it and grabbed her ankles and held them way back as he continued to pound her pussy. Then he said something and she hurried down on the floor in front of him and he shot the biggest thickest load of come all over her face. He plastered her with it and she had her mouth open as he was firing and several ropes of come went straight down her throat. He wiped his cock off all over her come filled face and smeared it all over her, than pushed her aside like a used toy.

Apparently he got first dibs but now it was the other guys turn with my wife.

They moved the table free from the couch area and one of the guys got on the floor, and Joy instantly went and sat right on his cock and took it whole.

The other guy stood over them and Joy sucked him like a whore. This was almost too much to bear, but I loved every minute of it. The guy she was blowing came pretty quick and like Jason had done, blew his stuff all over her face and opened mouth. He slapped her come filled face with his wet cock and the grabbed her hair and wiped his cock clean.

She was still sitting on and riding the other guy and then instead of sitting on him, squatted over him, and rode him hard. He was pinching and squeezing her tits and pulling all over on her nipples. Sideways up and down, making her tits swing.

Then she stood up, squatted over his face, and sixty nined him. He was sucking her juicy pussy and she was deep throating his dick. He didn’t seem to be able to come and Joy was working her ass off on this guy as Jason and the other dude sat at the bar watching.

Joy stood up and knelt back down in front of him and pumped his cock with her fist like a pro. Fast and furious, and she was telling him to come, commanding him to actually. I could hear it. I could tell by her movements and his face that he was close, and all of the sudden he blasted off. Come was shooting three feet in the air and landing in her hair and all over his chest.

After he was finished she licked the come off his chest and rolled over on her back on the floor. The guy rolled over and told her something and then went to the bar with the other two. Joy got up and dragged herself to the bathroom apparently because she came back in about five minutes with her hair brushed and refreshed. When she came back Jason had made her another drink, and they were smoking some pot. Joy never smoked pot that I knew of, but she took a couple of hits off the joint.

Jason was sitting on a stool and Joy was standing next to him and they were all talking, and laughing. She was fondling his cock and balls during this and he was stiff again. He grabbed her head again and fed her his tool. He laughed to the other two.

Jason stood up and bent Joy at the bar and she reached back and spread her ass cheeks and he spit on his cock and rubbed it in. He finger fucked her ass hole for a few seconds and pushed that monster rod right in her ass. I could see Joy exhale and grab the bar, I also heard her moan loudly.

He fucked her ass hole for about five minutes, stopping some times to pull completely out of her and smack her ass with his cock. Then back in. He pulled her away from the bar while still deep in her and she bent down and grabbed the ankles again and he pounded her ass hole while holding her at the hips.

I could tell by his face that he was filling her ass with another thick load of come. He finished and Joy stood up dizzy from the bend over, ass fuck, and weed.

Jason said something quietly, and Joy got on her knees in front of him. Jason held the back of her head, and turned her head sidways so it was up against his thigh. He ran his wet cock all over her face and rubbed it under and into her nose.

She sat on the stool for a minute getting it together and having a bit more to drink, Then she walked to the couch.

Jason yelled at her and I could plainly hear this. “ What the fuck ass hole, look at the barstool you leaky tramp”

There was come all over the seat that leaked from her ass. “ Get the fuck back over here and suck this shit up!”

So Joy went and bent at the hips, while looking at Jason like a submissive puppy and sucked up the come.

The guys all stood there and watched her clean the stool, and then they went and sat down. Jason called Joy over and she laid across his lap and he massaged her ass cheeks and fingered her ass hole some more while talking to the guys.

He pulled her head up hard by the hair and bitched her out for messing up the seat. I couldn’t exactly hear it, but could tell what was happening. All the time smiling at his buddies. Then he started spanking her ass.

This went on for almost ten minutes. He must have slapped her 200 times, and hard too. Her cheeks were as red as a stoplight!

Joy then got down in front of him and he obviously told her to suck his toes and lick his feet clean, which she did. The look on my wife’s face was priceless. She was a pretty independent stubborn girl, but to see her commanded what to do for this dude was awesome. She looked like his slave to me.

One of the other guys looked at his watch and stood up fast and got dressed and left. This had been going on now for almost two hours.

There I was looking at my wife through a window dancing and looking like a slut. Being plowed, masturbating, ass fucked, fingered, and humiliated with come, and submission for these men.

Jason lifted his foot to my wife’s face and pushed her away. She fell backwards gently on the floor.

“Now get fucking dressed and get the fuck out and go back to your husband, my wife will be home soon”, he said.

Joy gathered herself and her thing’s and bagged them up. Watching her pick up all her dildos off the floor and the guys watching was great. She disappeared upstairs again and came back down in a few minutes with her grocery bag of fun, and fully dressed.

Jason and the other guy were at the bar, and she went and stood there with them looking at Jason. Jason yelled ” bend over the bar”

She followed his orders as if he owned her, and he pulled out a ping pong paddle and spanked her ass about fifty times very hard, through her jeans.

Joy was crying her eyes out and I was starting to get worried, but I let it continue. He stood her up, and she faced him. He grabbed her by the side of his head and told her something in a forceful way.

Jason grabbed her nipples through her sweater and pulled them out hard.Joys head fell back and then sideways onto her shoulder, and she looked at the other guy and opened her mouth as she was obviously moaning.

He pecked her on the cheek, and pushed her gently towards the stairs. She still almost tripped, due to the booze, drugs, and exhaustion from being the toy for the evening.

As she went to grab her grocery bag of stuff, I knew it was my cue to get a move on. I ran to my car and almost crashed into a tree on my way, but I made it out before being seen. I rushed home.

About a half-hour after I got home Joy walked in. The kids were playing on the computers, and I could tell Joy was exhausted. I grabbed her and kissed her hard.

I squeezed her ass cheek’s knowing that they were crimson red, swollen, and sore. I asked her if she felt all right, and she said, “ I am just tired” and went up to the bedroom.

I couldn’t believe what I had seen. I only wished I would have brought my video camera, which next time she goes to “Her sister’s”………. I will.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Anal Joy Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds