• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Controlling Mia

Controlling Mia

Mia

I would like to take you to my cabin in the woods this weekend. You will be a young girl (21). I have a new restraint system that I will be using along with a collection of vibrators/dildos and flogger/crop. Expect to get very wet.

Dr J

I received this note from Dr J this morning.

These past two weeks I have been reading two short meditations that he provided. He told me that I should read them twice a day, one in the morning, before I got out of bed; and the other, before I fell asleep. He told me they would help me to feel more energized during the day, and more restful through the night.

The morning meditation instructions:

I imagine that I am at the top of a staircase... I close my eyes... and watch myself walking... slowly, step... by step, down the staircase... I count each step... as I walk... slowly... down, watching myself... all the time... I tell myself... that as I slowly... go down, I am feeling... more... and more... relaxed, and I am moving... deeper... and deeper... into peace. I Imagine... that as I reach... the bottom... of the staircase, I am feeling... completely relaxed... and I am fully... at peace.

I turn a corner toward another staircase... and I watch myself walking... slowly, step... by step... down the staircase... and with each step... I am going deeper...and deeper... into my peaceful... mind... and getting I am getting closer,... and closer... to a large,... door... at the bottom... of the stairs... When I reach the door... I am Mia.

I enter the room and my pussy fills with thoughts of sex that flow through my entire body and flood my mind. I spread my legs. My head is full of sex and it's dripping out of my pussy now because I am in a trance and obeying. My nipples are hard and erect. My nipples feel stimulated and the feeling makes my pussy even wetter.

I reach down and spread my pussy lips and imagine myself climbing onto the doctor's examining table and placing my feet into the stirrups. I feel like something is being pushed up inside my pussy. When I wake up my pussy is filled with the thought of something inside. The feeling is pleasurable and makes me feel aroused. My pussy is filled with arousal.

When I feel the Mia bracelet being placed around my wrist I will return to these feelings of arousal.

I am beginning to feel more awake and alert, I am bringing the feelings of arousal with me as I become more aware of my surroundings. I slowly count from one to five. With each number I feel more and more alert. By the time I count five I will be wide awake, feeling alert and refreshed. One ... two ... three ... four ... five ...

Part 2.

The bedtime meditation instructions:

I imagine that I am at the top of a staircase... I close my eyes... and watch myself walking... slowly, step... by step, down the staircase... I count each step... as I walk... slowly... down, watching myself... all the time... I tell myself... that as I slowly... go down, I am feeling... more... and more... relaxed, and I am moving... deeper... and deeper... into peace. I Imagine... that as I reach... the bottom... of the staircase, I am feeling... completely relaxed... and I am fully... at peace.

I turn a corner toward another staircase... and I watch myself walking... slowly, step... by step... down the staircase... and with each step... I am going deeper...and deeper... into my peaceful... mind... and getting I am getting closer,... and closer... to a large,... door... at the bottom... of the stairs... When I reach the door... I am Mia.

I enter the room and my mouth fills with thoughts of sex that flow through my entire body and flood my mind. I open my mouth and spread my legs. My head is full of sex and its making me crave a cock in my mouth now because I am in a trance and obeying. My nipples are hard and erect. My nipples feel stimulated and the feeling makes my pussy even wetter and my desire to suck cock increases.

I reach down and spread my pussy lips and imagine myself suckling the doctor's cock as I feel him push my head down onto his cock. I feel like something is being pushed between my lips and is filling my mouth. When I wake up my mouth is filled with the thought of something inside. The feeling is pleasurable and makes me feel aroused. My mouth is filled with arousal.

When I feel the Mia bracelet being placed around my wrist I will return to these feelings of arousal.

I am beginning to feel more awake and alert, I am bringing the feelings of arousal with me as I become more aware of my surroundings. I slowly count from one to five. With each number I feel more and more alert. By the time I count five I will be wide awake, feeling alert and refreshed. One ... two ... three ... four ... five ...

Part 3.

I have been following Dr J's instructions every day for two weeks. I have called the doctor every few days to ask if my extreme horniness is something I

should be concerned about and he has assured me over and over that this is something that I will get used to. I have been instructed not to masturbate or have any sex without him being present. He has told me that these controls are all necessary for his studies.

Each time I called he told me that I should listen carefully to what he had to say...

Imagine you are at the top of a staircase... Close your eyes... and watch yourself walking... slowly, step... by step, down the staircase... Count each step... as you walk... slowly... down, watching yourself... all the time... Tell yourself... that as you slowly... go down, you will be feeling... more... and more... relaxed, and moving... deeper... and deeper... into peace. Imagine... that as you reach... the bottom... of the staircase, you will feel... completely relaxed... and be fully... at peace.

Turn the corner toward another staircase... and watch yourself walking... slowly, step... by step... down the staircase... and with each step... you are going deeper...and deeper... into your peaceful... mind... and getting closer,... and closer... to a large,... door... at the bottom... of the stairs... When you reach the door...you are Mia.

You enter the room and your ass fills with thoughts of sex that fill up your entire body and flood your mind. Spread your legs. Your head is full of sex and its making you crave a cock in your ass now because you are in a trance and obeying. Your nipples are hard and erect. Your nipples feel stimulated and the feeling makes your pussy even wetter and your desire to be penetrated increases.

Make your finger wet in your slutty mouth then reach down and finger your ass. You feel your ass open to your probing finger and your pussy is getting very wet. You remove your finger and then you start to feel like something large is being pushed inside you and it is filling your ass. When you wake up your ass is filled with the thought of something inside. The feeling is pleasurable and makes you feel aroused. Your ass is filled with arousal.

When you receive an email from me that starts with the word "Mia" you will return to these feelings of arousal and you will accept and submit to all

instructions in the message.

You will begin to feel more awake and alert, bringing those feeling of arousal with you as you become more aware of your surroundings. You will slowly count from one to five. With each number you will feel more and more alert. By the time you count five you will be wide awake, feeling alert and refreshed. One ... two ... three ... four ... five ...

I received this message this morning:

Mia

I would like to take you to my cabin in the woods this weekend. You will be a young girl (21). I have a new restraint system that I will be using along with a collection of vibrators/dildos and flogger/crop. Expect to get very wet.

Dr J

... to be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Controlling Mia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds