• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Charlene's Not So Non-Nude Angels Ch. 05

Charlene's Not So Non-Nude Angels Ch. 05

Warning: dickgirls, demons and magic make a strong appearance in this story. If that's not something you're after, then move along.

† † † † †

Charlene sighed as she sat at her desk, looking at the onscreen message from her father. She'd had plans to draw things out, to tease and have fun with Jardin, Debbie and Wanda but it was apparently not to be. Her father's plans had moved faster than either of them had anticipated so they were calling a halt to their operation here and moving on. Her hope was that the three models had enjoyed their time here enough to want to come with them.

A knock at her door made her look up and call for her visitor to enter.

"Oh, hello girls. I was just thinking of you," she said as Jardin, Debbie and Wanda walked in.

"We are wondering, Charlene," Jardin said in her light French accent, "if we might speak with you."

"Of course, take a seat," she said, indicating the large couch in front of her desk. She stood and walked around the front of it, leaning her pert ass against it as the three models sat on the couch. "Actually, I needed to talk to you as well so this is quite fortunate. You first, though."

The three of them looked at each other before Debbie spoke up in her clipped British tones.

"We were talking this morning about how we all - - first met you and - - and when it happened."

"And?"

"Well, we were all thousands of miles apart - - I was in England, Jardin in New York and Wanda in LA - - but you met us all on the same day at roughly the same time. Which - - which is impossible."

"That would be unusual. Anything else unusual about when we met?"

"Something - - something happened when we shook your hand."

"And what did happen?" Charlene asked, reaching up and toying with one of the buttons on her blouse, the sheer white silk stretched tight across her huge tits.

"Each of us had a - - a vision of you - - having - - having sex with us," Debbie said, blushing slightly.

"Really?" Charlene said with a broad grin. "And what was I doing to you all?"

"You were - - you were - - " Debbie faltered and fell silent.

"You were fucking us with a big strap-on," Wanda blurted out.

"Uh-huh. And did you like it?" Charlene said, looking at each of them in turn, grinning as they all nodded shyly. "And would you like me to do that to you now?" she asked, popping a couple of buttons on her shirt, exposing more of her impressive cleavage. "Would you like me to shove a big cock inside you, one after the other?"

All three watched transfixed as she undid more and more buttons, her silk blouse falling open, her huge, fake tits encased in a black lace bra that pushed them up and together forming a deep, dark, inviting cleavage.

"Fuck yes," Wanda said quietly, reaching up and cupping her own tits through her T-shirt.

"But - - how could you be - - in three places at once?" Jardin asked, trying desperately to remember the reason they were there.

"Because I'm not human," Charlene said, unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the floor, standing before them in her bra, black lace hold up stockings and a tiny black G-string. "My father and I are magical creatures - - demons, I suppose you'd call us - - and we have powers that you can only dream of. But," she paused and pulled aside her underwear, sliding two fingers into her sopping, hairless pussy as the other women stared enraptured. "Mmmmm - - fuck - - ahhhh, yeah," she sighed, gently stroking at her clit. "But you can enjoy them, too - - mmmmm - - if you'd like to join us,"

Debbie, Jardin and Wanda watched her finger fuck herself in front of them, her words not registering at first.

"Demons?" Debbie said at last. "But they - - they don't exist."

"Really?" Charlene said. She leaned back against the desk, raising her left foot and placing it on the wooden surface, her fingers still working in her now splayed open pussy. "Would you like to see my true form? My demon self?"

Without waiting for an answer, Charlene sighed and closed her eyes. Her skin began to darken, as did her hair, the former turning a deep crimson, the latter becoming jet black as did her nails. Her already big tits swelled, becoming even bigger yet remaining high and firm on her chest. Sprouting from behind her, above her perfect ass cheeks, a long, prehensile tail appeared, a few inches thick, the end of it slightly bulbous. Her underwear dissolved, stockings, G-string and bra simply falling away in tatters leaving her completely naked, her now dark red nipples exposed. Two thick horns sprouted from the top of her forehead, rounded at the ends rather than pointed.

Fingers still sliding in and out of her juicy pussy, Charlene opened her now yellow, cat like eyes and smiled at them.

The three models sat stunned, watching as Charlene's long tail slid around her belly, up between her huge tits and nuzzled against her mouth. A long, spit covered, forked tongue lolled out of her mouth and wrapped around her tail, moving up and down, as if it was jerking off a big dick. None of the models were that surprised when the bulbous head of the tail expanded a little, skin rolling back to reveal a flared cock head. It moved up and Charlene purred in delight as she started to suck on the end of her own tail/cock.

"Fucking hell," Wanda whispered, the first to find her voice.

"Vous avez dit que," Jardin breathed.

"That - - that's impossible," Debbie said.

Charlene popped her tail out of her mouth and licked the end, pre-cum dribbling down its length.

"And yet here I stand before you," she said. "If you'd like to join in, there's more to go round," she said. At her words, the skin above her pussy bulged briefly before a thick, foot long cock emerged, the rounded knob's slit dripping clear pre-cum as it bobbed in front of her.

Charlene hefted one of her huge tits and licked her nipple, her long forked tongue leaving a stream of saliva on the red orb. One hand continued sliding her fingers in and out of her cunt, the other took hold of her big cock and jerked on it slowly.

"Oh my God," Wanda said, unable to tear her eyes from the sight. "I - - I have got to have some of that," she said.

To the surprise of her friends, she stood and rushed over to Charlene. She dropped to her knees and without ceremony buried her face in her twat, eagerly slurping and sucking at the folds, cramming her tongue up her cunt. At the same time she reached up and wrapped her fingers around Charlene's meaty shaft, joining her in jerking on her big cock.

"Ahhhh, yes - - eat me, Wanda - - eat my pussy," Charlene said, kissing the head of her tail/cock as it bobbed and weaved in front of her as if it had a life of its own. She looked over at where Debbie and Jardin still sat. "Well, girls?" she asked.

"Mon Dieu," Jardin said as she stood. "I cannot resist."

She quickly joined Wanda, kneeling beside her but while her American friend continued lapping at Charlene's pussy, Jardin wrapped her lips around the dark red head of her crimson cock and took as much of its length into her mouth as she could. Charlene grabbed a handful of her hair and gently pushed her further down on to her cock, the pre-cum drooling knob nudging against the back of her throat and making her gag but Jardin didn't complain.

"Fucking hell - - damn that feels good," Charlene sighed, looking down between her enormous tits and watching the two girls make a meal of her cunt and prick. "Come on, Debbie," she said, taking hold of her tail/cock and pointing it at her. "Come join us."

Debbie sat, staring at her two friends who were so obviously enjoying themselves with the transformed Charlene, Wanda eating her pussy while - - though it seemed strange to think it - - Jardin sucked on her cock. Debbie felt her own nipples become hard, her own pussy flooding with juices and yet - - something held her back.

"Girls," Charlene said to Jardin and Wanda, stroking their hair and making them look up at her. "It looks like Debbie's going to need some persuasion to join us."

The two former non-nude models turned back to their friend and, as one, almost pounced on her, holding her in place as they stripped her, pulling her sweatpants and T-shirt off despite only the slightest resistance from Debbie. Once she was naked, Charlene stepped over to them, her huge red cock bobbing in front of her, her dick-headed tail weaving alongside her.

"Oh God - - this is wrong," Debbie said as Charlene knelt between her legs. Despite her words, she didn't struggle as Jardin and Wanda pulled her legs apart, all three of them watching as Charlene took a hold of her cock and rubbed it up and down her soaking wet cunt lips.

"Ahhh, but it feels right," Charlene moaned as she moved her hips forward, sliding the bulbous knob of her cock into Debbie's cunt, inch after scarlet inch slipping deep inside her.

"Oh fuck - - oh my God yes!" Debbie cried as Charlene started fucking her, pushing more and more of her cock in and out of her cunt with each thrust, fucking her with long slow thrusts. As Jardin leaned down and sucked on one of Debbie's big tits, Wanda kissed Debbie, the pair of them darting their tongues into each other's mouths as Charlene fucked her. Charlene's tail moved forward, the big dick-like held slipping between their lips, letting both of them lick and suck at it.

"You like this now, Debbie?" Charlene asked her, speeing up her thrusts.

"Oh yes - - oh hell yes," she gasped into Wanda's mouth, Charlene's tail/cock slipping inside for a moment.

"And do all three of you want this to continue?" Charlene asked them. She laughed as all three gasped that they most definitely did. "Good. Accept my sacrament willingly and my father and I will make you queens of an Earth."

She pulled her cock from Debbie's pussy - - making the Englishwoman moan in disappointment - - before moving forward, straddling Debbie's hips. She withdrew her tail and smiled as all three models began licking and sucking at her huge cock, taking it in turns to feed it to one another.

"Do you - - ahhhh, fuck - - do you take this - - of your - - ahhh - - own free will?" Charlene gasped.

"Give it to us," Wanda said, looking up at her.

"Oui, give it to us," Jardin said, running her tongue along Charlene's cock.

"Give us your cum," Debbie gasped.

With a groan, Charlene came, a huge stream of white jizz splashing out of her dick and over Debbie's face before she clamped her lips around the head and took the second spurt down her throat. Jardin grabbed the bucking fuck meat and swallowed the next shot before pushing it over to Wanda for her to eagerly swallow the next. Once all three had taken her cum, Charlene reared back a little and stroked her cock, sending the next dozen or so shots over their faces, painting their gorgeous features with her cum.

Finally, she moved back a little and watched as the three of them lapped her jism from each other's faces.

"Oh my father's going to love you," she said.

† † † † †

Sometime later, the four women stood behind Damian Nicholson, Charlene's father, as he stared at a large screen in front of him. His skin, too, was a deep, dark crimson like Charlene's though hers was currently back to what the girls thought of as normal. Each of the women was naked; Nicholson preferred them that way and they were happy to oblige.

On the screen in front of him was a naked woman, kneeling, her long black hair pulled into a ponytail falling down her bare back, her round, pert ass sat on her heels. Her arms were held up and in front of her, her wrists together, her head bowed. Her huge tits hung in perfect orbs from her chest, her pale skin almost golden in the light. Arranged on a rough shelf in front of her were five golden statuettes and in front of each of them was a large candle, the only light source in the chamber where she knelt.

"Thank you, Jennifer," Nicholson said to the woman on the screen. "You've done well to find these idols."

"I am here to serve you, Master," the woman said without looking up.

"That's good to hear," Nicholson said. "Complete the ritual and our reign on your Earth can begin at last."

Nicholson, Charlene, Jardin, Wanda and Debbie watched as the woman, Jennifer, stood up and, one by one, kissed the golden idols on the shelf. She took hold of the candles and, not letting the flames extinguish, dripped molten wax over the tops of the gold statues. When all five had a coating of the pale, creamy wax, she moved the idols together into a circle and chanted something under her breath. Once she was finished, she stepped back and returned to her previous position, kneeling down, arms up and out, wrists together.

"Arise, my lord," she said. "Arise so that the gate may be opened to our Master."

Watching from his office, his daughter and new recruits behind him, Nicholson smiled.

† † † † †

So, that's the end of this story. If you want to find out more about that ritual at the end, go read my story Kara Lofts and the Five Idols.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Charlene's Not So Non-Nude Angels Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 332 milliseconds