• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Office Domination

Office Domination

"Please."

This simple word.

"Please."

I cannot help but whimper, begging, pleading. I have been kneeling in front of you, under your desk, while you sit in your office chair, staring down at me dispassionately.

I know I'm not supposed to say anything, but it's been at least an hour. I am just not strong enough. I have been waiting so long to be with you. My arms are restrained tight behind me with rope. My legs are unbound, for now. I am completely naked, as you have requested, but for the stilettos you like. Although I was hoping you wanted me to wear your favorite lingerie, and perhaps stockings, I do as you wish.

You wear your suit, tie, and those shiny black shoes I love to stare at, as I kneel obediently. My anticipation builds, and builds. If you look closely, you can almost see my body vibrating with it, with the need.

My eyes remain focused on your feet. I wait....wait, while you finish your work. I know how busy you are.

I wait.

"Get up. Bend over the desk."

You know just how hard it is for me to do this, no hands and in heels, but I do my best to please you.

Once I am bent over, I lay my head down to the side, eyes closed. My legs are just open enough for you to see what you need to see.... how ready for you I already am. Of course, seeing is not enough. My arousal spikes as I feel your fingers probe my wetness.

"Yes, there's my babygirl. You know I like how wet you are for me."

I try to move my ass back to urge your fingers deeper, but I feel your other hand, such a big strong hand, push my ass down. I can't move. You bend over me, your lips touching the back of my neck. I feel you inhale the perfume you love me to wear. You murmur your approval. I am so happy to please you. My Dom.

"Now, you know you are supposed to stay quiet while you are waiting for me, like a good girl. I guess I'll have to shut you up myself." And with that comes out the ball gag.

Mmmphhh

"That's much better. But, you know what happens when you disobey."

Oh, indeed I know. A drawer opens and shuts, and I close my eyes tighter, bracing myself.

The cane. The rattan cane. A whistle in the air precedes the first contact with my ass. I jerk, I can't help it. And I know I will be getting 10 of these. The first 2-3 aren't so bad. Then comes the 4th, the 5th. Tears are trickling out of my eyes. By #8, I am crying out. With #10, I am fully crying, both in pain and in relief as I know it's over.

Your hand moves over my hot red cheeks, caressing, soothing.

"Next time, I'm sure you won't talk, darling." I shake my head, hoping I will be able to live up to that promise. You take my ball gag off, you want to hear me now...

"Turn around now, and take my pants off with your mouth. Here, I'll help you start." You take your shoes and socks off. After unbuckling your belt, you wait expectantly. After some practice now, I've gotten better at this, but I still take a while, fumbling with my teeth, shaking my head, moving to the sides of your waistband to pull it down. While I am doing this, I see you taking off your jacket, tie, shirt. shuddering I feel so triumphant as I finish, a little out of breath and flushed. Of course, my task isn't complete yet, you still have your boxer briefs on. That won't do. I quickly rid you of them, and I am rewarded by your thick hard cock standing erect in front of my face. I wait for you to have me bent over the desk again like last time, oh I can't wait for your to enter me. I lick my lips just thinking about it.

And then before I can react, you have grabbed my hair and pushed your erection roughly into my mouth and down my throat. My gag reflex kicks in, and I feel like I am choking. You are ruthless, you fuck my face, thrusting as if you were pounding my pussy. You have never been this rough, yet I feel my pussy blossom with heat. Yes, I want this. I open my mouth wider, dropping my tongue to allow you better access down into my throat.

I lose track of time, but abruptly you pull out, pull me up and turn me over the desk again. Yes! I am eager, so eager for you to fill me up with that huge cock.

But you have other ideas. You push 2 fingers into my drenched pussy, and then use that wetness to cover my asshole. What?? But, you've never...I've never...

I turn my head to say something, but then the gag comes back, and I'm left incoherent.

I close my eyes again while I feel your head press against my virgin ass.

"Relax, baby."

Okay.

You have your hands on my hips, and you push while you pull me back against you. I feel your head pop in. Oh my God. You keep pushing in, slowly, gauging my reaction. I can hardly move or breathe. It's filling me up, I'm so tight!! How can he fit it all....

But he does. I finally feel his balls touch my labia...sweet Christ. I don't know if I can stand this!

Then, I feel his fingers on my clit, rolling it around, tweaking, flicking. And I moan. He hasn't moved inside me, just sitting there, his length filling my ass. And I feel myself build, and shatter with my orgasm, somehow amplified. I think I screamed, but thankfully the gag kept me from being too loud.

And with a grunt, you pull yourself back until you are almost back out again, then thrust forward, moving in a deeper, faster rhythm. I am rocking against the desk, taking you in, taking it all. I can't get enough now, it feels so good, feeling your scrotum slap against my clit, my lips.

You are starting to breathe more shallow, gasping a bit, as you push my head down harder against the desk, slamming into my ass. With a groan, you explode inside of me, filling my ass with your seed. You collapse on me as you finish, I can feel your cum oozing out of me, dripping down into my pussy, on my inner thighs. You remove yourself from me, taking my gag off.

"Turn around."

As I do, you kiss my forehead with your hands on my shoulders.

"Kneel."

As I obey, you move behind me and untie my arms.

"Go to the bathroom, clean up, and get dressed."

Of course, I quickly obey. When I come back, you look impeccable again.

"Well, Erin. You did good work today. I'll see you in the office tomorrow. I believe you have my appointments scheduled, and will notify me of any changes?"

"Yes, Sir. I will."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Office Domination

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds