• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • First Experience of Oral Sex

First Experience of Oral Sex

A strand of hair escaped her clasp and fell in front of her eyes. She sat back on her heels, resting for a moment as she pushed the strand back. The weather was horribly hot and humid, and she loathed the task of scrubbing the floor. She fanned herself a little with her hand, enjoying the feel of the cool air on her face and neck.

She quickly returned to her hands and knees as she heard footsteps approaching. She didn't want to be caught being idle. She splashed a little more water on the floor and resumed scrubbing. Her knees were sore and her back aching. Just a little more scrubbing and she'd be finished.

She heard the Mistress's footsteps approaching, and kept her eyes low, continuing to scrub. She felt the familiar hatred looming deep in her stomach, it became apparent whenever the mistress was near. She was a terrible woman: needlessly cruel, as if she enjoyed torturing. The mistress seemed to share a mutual dislike for her, although she was unsure why. In her mind, she was a good worker and was always respectful.

The master also entered the room. She could hear the two of them speaking, although she couldn't hear the words. This was usually the time the mistress took a walk to gather with friends. The knot in her stomach became more intense as the mistress passed her to leave. She concentrated on keeping her breathing even. Just a few more moments until she could relax again. That morning she was adorned in beautiful deep blue silk, her gown made a delicious swishing sound as she crossed the room. The girl felt the jealousy bubble up inside her, then swallowed it and forced it to disappear. This was the way of the world, and there was no use in feeling anger or jealousy.

Suddenly the bucket of water had been upturned and water was spilling. The girl let out a little gasp and grabbed for the bucket.

"Insolent girl!" The mistress exploded. She turned to her husband. "Do you see the servants you force me to endure!?"

He came towards her to calm her. "It is only water, wife. What would you have me do?"

"Only water!?" She flew at him, striking his face, the sound loud and ringing in the empty room.

The girl had to clamp a hand over her mouth to keep in her surprise. Then immediately resumed mopping the water.

In a second, the master had stepped forward and pulled back the Mistress's head roughly. She shrieked, until he slapped her face and grabbed hold of her hair again. "You will show me respect, wife."

The girl couldn't hear the words he whispered in her ear, but her stomach tied in knots again, knowing the mistress would be angry later. She heard the swish of silk as the mistress hurried out. The girl couldn't help but let out a little sigh of relief. She moved the bucket closer to the wall, and started scrubbing the last spot for the day. She winced at the pain of her knees on the cold, hard stone.

"Do you dislike her so?" The master's commanding voice asked, and the girl wondered who else had entered the room, though she dared not look up. Suddenly, she felt a hand grab a bunch of her hair and pull her head back. She cried out in surprise, and was rewarded with a harder, rougher pull of her hair.

"You refuse to acknowledge me when I address you?"

She found herself looking straight up into the dark blue eyes of the master. "No, Sir. I am sorry Sir." She had never really looked at him before, and now it was hard to look away. His eyes were deep and mesmerizing. He stepped even closer, looking straight down at her. She remembered herself, and quickly lowered her eyes.

"Answer me, girl. Do you dislike her so?"

"No, Sir. I do not dislike the mistress."

He stepped back, letting go of her hair. She stayed kneeling, her eyes low. She was unsure of what to do.

"Do not lie to me, girl. I saw it in your eyes, the look of hatred."

"No, Sir. I feel no hatred for the mistress!" She started trembling.

"Are you saying I am wrong?"

"No, Sir, never!" Her body trembled harder. She started to feel sick, deep in her stomach. Her head grew hot and it was hard to think straight. Had she allowed her feelings to show? How could she have done such a thing?

"Stand."

She could feel his eyes on her as she rose. Her legs were shaking. She focused on a single spot on the stone floor.

He took slow steps, circling her. "I see now why you get to her so much."

A curl escaped her clasp again and fell forward. Her hand automatically shot up to push it back but he grabbed her wrist before she could reach it.

"Leave it," he commanded.

His grip was firm on her wrist, and he did not let go. The girl began trembling again, this was not the way things went. He should be punishing her, or ignoring her. She wasnt sure what was happening, but she sensed it was dangerous.

She felt his other hand under her chin, tilting her head up towards his. She kept her eyes low. He moved her head from one side to the the other, she could feel his eyes burning into her. She tried to breathe evenly, as she felt her face beginning to burn.

"You blush?" He snorted with laughter. "A modest slave?" He let her wrist fall and moved his fingers slowly to the tie of her gown.

Her hand jerked up, a reflex action, as he started to pull open the tie. He roughly slapped it down and grabbed her chin. He brought his face close to hers. "Look at me." She trembled, unsure. His fingers tightened, digging into her chin. "Look at me." He commanded again.

Slowly, she raised her eyes to meet his. She was shocked at how close he was. His eyes piercing, looking through her, into her. She could see the black of his pupils, and the specked blue of his eyes. His eyelashes with a slight curl. His skin, smooth until the rough of his beard. His grip on her chin loosened a little and his lips almost turned into a grin as he finished pulling open the tie of her gown. Slowly, the right side began to flap open. He raised an eyebrow, amused, as her hand twitched to close it, but she stopped herself. He enjoyed toying with the slaves, and his one was amusing him greatly. He wondered why he hadn't noticed her until now. He pushed open her gown, enjoying the look of surprise on her pretty face.

She bit her bottom lip as he traced a finger along her neck, then down her chest. She felt heat in the pit of her stomach, and between her legs. It was a new sensation and she was unsure. She looked into his eyes and she knew he could see it too. She lowered her eyes again, ashamed.

He felt his cock twitch as she bit her lip to stifle her gasp. Her cheeks were blazing with shame, and he found it irresistible. She must be a virgin. Her right breast was completely exposed now. He cupped it in his hand, delighting in the knowledge that he was the first man to do this. It was an adequate size, almost a handful. Beautifully pert. But how should he proceed? His cock was straining and the urge to simply bend her over and fuck her was strong. But he was enjoying this little 'seduction'. It was a change from the way he fucked the other slaves.

"Master!" She cried out as he covered her nipple with his mouth. She heard another servant enter the room and her shame was unbearable.

His teeth clamped down on her nipple and she cried out again, this time in pain. She took a step back, she couldn't take the shame of the servant seeing her like this.

The master stood tall again and looked at her in astonishment. "Do you dare to defy me?" He saw her nervous glance to the servant in the room, who was watching, shocked. His hand twitched, itching to slap this stupid girl into silence. "You will do what I say, when I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." She lowered her eyes, shamefully.

"If I want all the servants in this house to see you, they will."

"Yes, Master."

"Now, open your gown for me. All the way."

Her fingers shook as she pulled open her gown, almost wishing for the mistress's punishment instead.

He felt his cock throbbing as his eyes took in her pale, tight body. Untouched. He noticed, pleased, that her nipples were hard, pointing up at him from her firm little breasts. For all this modest blushing, her body was responding perfectly. He ached to see her completely naked, but was enjoying teasing himself a little. He stepped forward suddenly and took both breasts in his hands. They felt delicious, the perfect size actually. He bent to trace his tongue over the left one this time. He felt her breathing quicken, which excited him further. He wasnt sure how much more teasing he could endure.

The sensation of his tongue on her nipple was a new one. She was ashamed to find that she liked it. As he caressed it with his tongue and teeth, the heat between her legs grew more intense. Her body began to respond to him, her back arching, pushing her chest toward him.

He noticed and pulled back, one eyebrow slightly raised. He laughed as her face blazed again and she stepped back, humiliated. "Get back on your knees."

She looked up at him, confused, as she obeyed. She went to reach for the bucket but he grabbed her hair.

The stupid girl has no idea he thought, delighting in the fact that his would be the first cock between her lips. He parted his gown and brought his hard cock toward her. Her eyes grew big and he felt her trying to pull her head back. This only turned him on more. He gripped her hair more tightly, enjoying seeing her face twisting in pain. He tilted her head up, and slowly rubbed his cock across her closed lips, along the smooth skin of her cheek. He brought it back to her lips and commanded her, "Kiss it."

The feel of her soft lips kissing the tip of his cock was almost too much. It was perfect. He couldn't wait any longer. "Open your mouth." She reluctantly opened it a small way. He pushed his cock inside, forcing it open. The look of surprise on her face made his cock harden further. Still holding her head, he slowly pushed her all the way into his cock. He could feel her small hot tongue squirming under his cock as it forced its way down her throat. He held her head on him for a few moments, enjoying the feel of her starting to choke. When he released her she pulled again, coughing, her eyes streaming. He grinned and stepped forward, forcing her backward against the wall.

This time she was ready for him as he grabbed her head again and pushed himself into her mouth. She looked up at him as he forced himself back her throat, and the flicker of pleasure across his face made the desire in her belly well up until it was almost unbearable. This time she didn't choke, she held him in her throat obediently, looking up at him in earnest. When he finally released her she gasped for breath, but wanted more. She opened her mouth for him. He gave a grunt of pleasure as he forced himself in this time, which made something twitch between her legs. She had an overwhelming desire to touch herself there, but she dared not.

He saw that she had started to enjoy it. This encouraged him all the more. He had teased himself enough, now she would take it. He grabbed her head with both hands and began to thrust in and out of her small, hot mouth. She began to panic slightly, gasping for breath and pushing at his thighs. He slapped her hands away roughly, then continued thrusting in and out, beginning to pump harder. The second he felt a graze of her teeth he slapped her face hard. The feeling of her crying out onto his cock gave him a jolt of pleasure. He groaned loudly as he fucked harder, feeling his desire rising, close to the finish. He slapped her again, and the vibration of her cries brought him over the edge. He exploded in her mouth with a loud moan. His body shuddered and he steadied himself with a hand against the wall. He gave a few more slow thrusts, pushing out all his come. When he was entirely satisfied he pulled her to her feet, happy that she had swallowed all his load.

"Get back to cleaning the floor, girl." He turned and walked away, leaving her to her duties.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • First Experience of Oral Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds