• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 17

Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 17

***

Lynne loved just hanging around in her house with Leif! He'd said earlier how much he liked hanging around with her, because she was fun to be with, but sexy at the same time. She felt the same about him and told him so. She felt safe and secure with him too, like she could trust him, with his sweet ways and gentle spirit.

She felt warm and relaxed, having smoked a joint, and with a beer in her belly. He teased her that her weed was weak, and lame. He promised to take her back to LA with him when he went home to visit so that she could try a real joint.

Leif sucked at Super Mario Brothers. But, being high made it so much funnier. He kept falling into the holes on the screen. She was amazed that even high, she was able to do the trick in one of the worlds to get all the extra lives. He startled her by tickling her waist when she was in a high level and needed a lot of concentration to make it over one of those big ass moats. She fell in the hole on the screen.

She was mad at him for distracting her. She'd put down her controller and started wrestling him. They play fought, and it was fun. He was gentle but they did have fun horsing around wrestling back and forth. She'd never felt so lighthearted and free with a man before. They enjoyed each other like best friends, but they played and tussled like happy little children. It was intoxicating for Lynne.

And they wound up kissing and smoking another joint, back and forth.

Then, he started tickling her neck. She sat beside him Indian style, and she felt him start to suck her elbow.

"Damn it Leif, you even make my elbows feel good, what are you doing sweetie," she moaned softly.

She moved her arm away and chuckled.

"It bothered me. It's so cute it bothers me," he added huskily.

"My elbow? Why is my elbow cute? It's nice to be noticed. No one has ever sucked my elbow before...Leif," she moaned as he sucked her other elbow.

Leif looked at her. He swallowed so hard, she could see it, and then he looked down at her with those gorgeous blue eyes.

"It's all dusky colored and cute. Never seen anything like that before. Is it wrong, is it so wrong that I find it a little hot that you are a black woman. Just like some men like blondes, or red heads. I think, I think now I have a thing for this creamy beige skin...sweet, black girl skin. A fetish for those dusky little elbows. There's something special, pretty, and exotic about you. Not like any other woman baby...not like any other woman I've ever seen before...with those pretty little elbows...is it vulgar Lynne, if I hope that you have pretty little nipples that are the same color as those elbows of yours, is it wrong if I wonder what my hands would look like grabbing them, rubbing them, such pretty colors, melting together, white hands on gorgeous beige skin," he asked softly.

He leaned in and started sucking her mouth, and she couldn't help but groan, a loud, pleasured groan. The way he sucked her lips so gently and thoroughly, he made her so moist and tingly she felt like she was sitting in a puddle.

She leaned forward into the circle of his arms. She grabbed him, and started kissing him lustily, teasing him, exciting him with the motions of her own eager tongue. Now she made him moan.

"Mmm you're so damn sexy and cute," he grunted huskily. He kissed her passionately and pushed her down to the floor, still kissing her.

She groaned loudly into his mouth as he supported himself on his elbows, and kissed her more.

It felt much more intense kissing him laying on her back, and she felt the warmth spread from between her legs, and even make her ass tingle as he started nibbling her ears and the column of her neck. All of her tingled down below. She ached remembering the pleasure his fingers and caused her under her skirt.

"Oh I can't stand not to feel these little tits of yours any longer, I gotta feel them Lynn! I wouldn't ever hurt you...I will not hurt you sweetheart, I just want to make you feel nice," he added.

He very, very gently rubbed her breasts through the thread bare fabric of her Oscar the grouch t-shirt. The feelings of his hot husky finger tips, just ever so gently rubbing her breasts through that cotton fabric, the pleasure of the gentle cotton grazing her nipples with each touch.

"Oh it feels good!" she cried softly,

"I'm so glad sweetheart," he moaned.

Her nipples were hard and tingly, but he touched them gently, just like she rubbed her own breasts at night in secret. And oh god, he ever teased them with the fabric.

"Ugh, please, Leif, please!" she moaned.

"Please what gorgeous," he groaned lightly suckling her lower lip.

"Suck them," she whispered.

He grinned at her.

She thought he would lift her shirt. But he closed his mouth right on one of her nipples through the cotton.

Oh what she'd been missing! She never had her breasts sucked before, only quickly and painfully groped.

His hot mouth on her right breast nipple through the cotton felt like she'd died and gone to heaven.

He lightly suck and licked gently, tenderly around her achy little areolas. Her small breasts were so sensitive to stimulation. Oh God, she felt so wet and helpless now, if she wasn't so shy, she'd be humping his torso for relief.

She wanted to lift the shirt and offer her naked breasts, but she felt shy. She couldn't believe she found the courage to ask him to suck them in the first place. This white boy was giving her a fever!

Still she didn't want him to feel like she was slutty. But he made her feel so good she wanted to be shameless for him.

He started licking her other nipple lightly through the t-shirt as though it was an ice-cream cone.

"I love this old ass t-shirt you are wearing. You might not realize it, but never seen anything sexier. It has been torture all day long watching your pretty little breasts jiggle around, in this thin, threadbare t-shirt. Finally I can love on them, and, now that the shirt is a little wet, I can see that those pretty little nips are dusky your elbows. I love them already. I'll save them for later," he murmured as though they were some type of candy.

But he kept sucking them tenderly, passionately through her shirt.

"Later? Later?" she whimpered.

"Yeah darlin', I like to savor you," he groaned, and he licked her lower lip with his tongue, pulling it down a bit with his passion.

His hand trailed down her stomach.

She couldn't believe she rocked her hips upward, hoping, praying that he would release her.

He lifted her shirt up just a little.

"Mmmm...wanted to see this little belly button too. It bothers me as well. Cute little outie," he added with a husky chuckle.

"Oh Leif!" she whimpered.

She saw him swallow.

He toyed with the waistband of her grey sweatpants.

Her panties were so moist by now, she was torn between embarrassment and aching, because now she knew the pleasure that his gentle fingers could cause.

"So Lynne, now the time has come for me to ask you a question, and I want the truth...I want to ask you before you get near your little orgasm. You...you remember what you screamed out when you peaked last time?" he asked tenderly.

"Yeah. I said I love you," she said softly.

"I loved hearing you say it. It sounded so sexy. I...I never had someone say something so sexy and tender. But...but you were being pleasured...so...so...now I want to know if you mean it Lynne," he added softly.

"I don't want to scare you," said Lynne looking in his blue eyes softly.

"I am not afraid of the idea of you loving me, at all. Would it...would it scare you if I said, I love you. I loved you way before you were coming on my fingers. I just didn't know it then. Now...officially I said it first, since I didn't say it while I was coming," he teased suckling her chin dimple.

"Oh Leif I love you so much I feel scared!" she cried out.

She rubbed his hand that was resting on her stomach. She started squirming.

"I love you a lot too! Don't be scared of me darlin'. Don't be scared to love me baby, I won't ever hurt you," he added lovingly.

"Oh Leif, please touch me. My heart feels sick for you. I've been wanting to feel those good feelings again since you had me near that bookcase. It was all I could think about. You made my body tingle so good it made my heart know I loved you! I need it so bad honey I never had it feel so good down there before!" she cried.

He slid his hands down her stomach, and over her panty crotch, just trailing lightly.

"Mmm...Yummy. Nice and wet," he moaned softly.

He teasingly brushed the crotch lightly over her pubic hairs, and pressed it in a little near her clitoris.

"Mmm," groaned Lynne.

She couldn't stand the joy, the anticipation as he lightly stroked her clitoris with his finger through her panties.

She just rolled her eyes upward with pleasure as she felt his gentle husky fingertips reach into her panties.

Slow, gentle, clockwise circles, just like she touched herself good.

Then he lay close to her, positioned himself close to her ear.

"I love you so much baby...I'm glad to finally admit it. I'm just getting to know you, but I know that I love you," he murmured kissing and suckling her ear.

"I love your sweet juices," he groaned.

He took his three fingers out of her underwear and he started licking and suckling them gingerly.

He moaned like he tasted a sweet treat.

Then he placed his wet husky finger tips back in her under pants, very, very gently aligning his middle finger right over her clitoral hood. His husky finger felt slippery and good.

"Oh," she whimpered. It felt so good she tightened her ass and pointed out her toes.

"Is that how my little Lynne likes it, or does she like to have the lips teased?" he asked.

He used his index finger and middle finger to open and close her lips.

"Ah, yeah! I love both, I love both Leif!" Lynne screamed.

Between her legs was so wet gooey everywhere that her whole mound throbbed with pleasure when he teased her by opening and closing her lips gently.

Leif went back to licking his fingers.

Then he reached into her panties and gave her the gentle slow circles she loved.

"I love how you move your little waist in a figure eight while I touch you...good practice for you, for later," he teased huskily.

She felt those hot waves of pleasure building. Again the tears welled up in her eyes.

"Oh God it feels so good! I love you so damn much Leif!" she screamed.

She pointed her feet out like a ballerina and lifted her torso off the floor.

"Mmmm you make it feel so good down there!" she cried.

"I'm glad darlin," he added dotingly kissing her forehead.

He took his glistening fingers from her crotch and held them close to the pad of her lips.

"Taste," he whispered softly, tenderly.

She did this secretly when she masturbated. How did he know? She felt both turned on, by the nastiness of it, and embarrassed to do it in front of someone else.

"Leif...I..."

"I want you to know how lovely you taste. Just don't suck all the flavor away, because I'd like to have a little to myself," he murmured.

And he didn't ask anymore, he gently pushed the finger onto the pad of her lips.

He was so sensual, and he made her feel like the most beautiful woman on earth, and she loved him. She wanted to do every nasty thing he wanted to do with her for the rest of her days.

She opened her lips and looked at him obediently, angelically, savoring her own sweet and musky flavor off of his gentle index finger tip.

When she was through he said.

"Save the other fingers for me..." and he slipped all three fingers hungrily into his mouth.

"Oh it's so lovely to be sensual like this," panted Lynne.

"Oh we're just getting started. Damn, your yummy lower juices, and the taste of your sweet mouth," he groaned after he was finished with his fingers.

Then she figured, he thought he'd rather go to the source. And he kissed her lustily, erotically. And soon, she was kissing him back passionately with the same eager force.

***

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 745 milliseconds