• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Womanizer

Daddy's Womanizer

12

Cory tossed his cell phone onto the passenger seat of his car. He was annoyed with the world, but more so with himself. He had just called his father and was about to head over there to visit him. His father had seemed distracted, but welcomed Cory to come over. He had always been close to his Dad, but now he needed a favor and it sucked.

Cory hoped his Dad would let him crash with him for a bit. He glanced over his shoulder at his backseat, which was now holding a lot of his belongings. The trunk was also stuffed with his things. His shoulders slumped a little in defeat before he started the car and headed to his father's house which was well North of the city.

He acknowledged to himself that Jen had had every right to kick him out. They had been dating for eight years, and living together for five of them. On the surface, Cory was a great boyfriend. He was good looking, fit and strong. He worked hard and had a good career. He earned more that decent money and they had nice things to show for it.

He bought Jen anything she wanted - jewelry, fancy car, nice clothes, and even a nice house to live in. Jen worked too, but didn't earn nearly what Cory did. Not that it mattered to Cory, but it was just a fact.

All of Jen's friends had thought she was so lucky to have Cory. Jen would tell him how they gushed over all she had and how handsome her boyfriend was. The only real sore spot in Jen's world was that Cory refused to marry her. He was dead set against marriage. Jen would lie and tell her friends that they had both decided they didn't want to legally be married, but that in their eyes they were as good as married. It was a lie, and in private she would hound Cory about it relentlessly. He sometimes surmised that when he did bad things it was because of this hounding. A man could only take so much!

Cory wouldn't give Jen a good reason as to why he was so against marriage. He couldn't blame his childhood since his parent's had had a great marriage right up until his mother became sick with cancer and passed away. He already lived with Jen in a house he bought for them, so seemingly he was completely committed on the surface of things. Perhaps it was the things below the surface that kept him from making the leap toward marriage. The things that Cory couldn't possibly admit to Jen, because then he would lose her for certain.

All of Jen's sexy little friends that were so enthralled with all Jen had were a source of pleasure for Cory, and not just for his pride. He had fucked every last one of them. Even Eve, the chubby one of the group, though Cory wasn't normally into bigger chicks. In fact Eve had even been the most nasty freak in bed. She had licked his asshole like a hungry slut and got on her hands and knees and took it hard. Truth be told, not that he liked to tell it, Cory was a cheater of epic proportions. He liked to assure himself that Jen had to known all along, and she chose to turn a blind eye to his wandering dick.

The shit hit the fan the day before. He fucked up worse than he had ever fucked up before, and he got caught. He let his cock do the thinking and ended up kicked out of his own fucking house, and now he had to beg his Dad to let him crash there while he tried to sort things out with Jen. He rolled his eyes at the pathetic situation as he rolled up into his Dad's driveway and put his BMW in park.

Cory knocked two quick raps on the door before letting himself into the unlocked house. "Hey Dad!"

"In here, Son." Dean called back.

Cory followed his father's voice toward the living room. He stopped in the door way a bit surprised. He found his father wearing a thin short robe standing next to a sexy little woman with extremely long blonde hair and a great set of tits. She was probably about Cory's age, about twenty-eight or so. Cory watched in silence as his father counted out cash and handed it to the pretty little thing. She glanced at Cory and blushed softly as his father placed the cash in her hand. She quickly stuffed it into a small purse she had with her and then leaned up on her tippy toes and kisses his father full on the lips. The kiss was lingering and made Cory more than a little uncomfortable.

"See you soon, Dean." She said with a soft English accent. She ducked past Cory and left.

Dean smiled like a satiated man. Cory knew that look very well. "Did you just...?" He couldn't even bring himself to ask.

"I just paid her for dirty sex, yes." Dean said without compunction.

"Who is she?"

"Ah just a neighbour. She lives down the street with her husband and kids. Hot little body for having three kids, wouldn't you agree?"

Cory's face must have registered his shock. His father paid a married woman for sex? Cory wanted to be disgusted with his father, but given his own wayward ways he couldn't exactly fault his father. And having seen the pretty little woman, he would have paid her for sex too! Dean sat down and asked Cory to do the same. It was clear to Cory when he sat opposite of his father that there was nothing under the thin robe. Cory averted his eyes.

"Don't get on your high horse, son. She needs the money. Her husband was laid off when the automotive market tanked. He was out of work for five months before he found something. He is working again, but making less money. They had fallen behind with bills during the five months he wasn't working. I met Ali while out for my evening walks. She was in the park with her children the first time."

"Dad, how do you go from 'nice weather, isn't it'? To why don't I pay you for sex so you can pay your mortgage and feed your kids?"

Dean chuckled at his son. "We met a few times. She was sweet and shy. Eventually one day I ran into her at the supermarket when she was alone. I was behind her at the cash and she went over her budget. She didn't have the money to pay for all the items she needed and was about to put some back. I paid for them. Once we both got outside I walked with her to her car. I took a chance and asked if she might be interested in a little agreement. She came back to my place that same day and sucked me off for helping her out. She needed the money and I get off on paying for sex. Simple as that."

Cory's jaw dropped. Who was this man, and where was his straight laced father?

"Did you come here to judge me? Or was there another reason?" Dean asked his son now.

"Oh right." Cory shook his head. "And for the record I am not judging you. I just never saw this side of you before." He cleared his throat. "Jen kicked me out."

"Of your own house?"

"Well, I messed up, badly. We'll settle things with the house since it is mine, but in the meantime she kicked me out." Cory said lamely. "She kinda had every right to."

"So you want to stay here?" Dead asked shrewdly.

"If I can?"

Dean sat back and studied his son. Cory felt uncomfortable under his father's watchful gaze. "What did you do, Cory? How'd you fuck up?"

"I fucked her mother and she caught me." Cory hadn't intended to tell his father this, but there didn't seem much point in hiding his indiscretions.

Dean let out a hoot of laughter. "You fucked your girl friend's mother! What the hell were you thinking, Son?"

Cory found himself grinning sheepishly at his father. There was no real recrimination in his father's words. "Well, now you can see why I am currently homeless. So, may I stay here for a bit?"

"Ok Son, you may stay, but while you're here you're going to learn a bit about women and how to treat them! There are also some things you need to know. I call Ali over quite often. You will not interfere with this. She is also off limits. She is not a hooker. She is a nice wife and mother that needs a little extra cash. You stay out of our arrangement, understood?"

"Yes Dad."

"Also, I like to be nude. I like to watch dirty movies. I like to masturbate."

Cory felt beyond awkward suddenly.

"I will do all three things when I want, where I want and how I want. You will have to deal with it. Can you handle that?"

Cory looked around. The house was normal and looked as it always did, but who was this horny dirty man that looked like his father? "I guess."

"I am not kidding, Cory. I am fifty years old now. I am widowed and I live alone. I might be a fucking dirty old bastard, but I like it this way. I don't feel like changing or having to hide in my own house. I am sure you can understand that."

"Yeah, I do. I can handle it, Dad."

Dean looked skeptical, but welcomed his son to his home. He went and put on some clothes to help Cory bring his stuff in from the car. He set Cory up in the spare bedroom at the furthest end of the hall away from the master bedroom. He gave his son fresh sheets and left him to unpack.

Cory made the bed and laid down with the door closed. He tried to reconcile in his head the man that raised him and the highly man he encountered now. It wasn't like he could fault his father. Cory himself was always horny and always seeking the next pussy to shove his dick into. He scoffed a little at the idea of his father teaching him how to treat women! The man paid a married woman for sex! What the hell could he teach Cory about treating women?

Feeling more than a little out of sorts Cory found himself wondering which one of Jen's friends would want to comfort him in his time of need. Grabbing his cell phone from the bedside table he flipped through his contacts. He stopped at Katie, and hovered over the call button. Before hitting call he flicked back to Eve. He needed a nasty fuck, and the chubby Eve was the girl to give it to him. He hit call and ten minutes later her was heading for the shower to get ready for his hook-up with Eve.

Cory knew he was an asshole. He was all smiles and charms when need be, but when he wanted sex he was a complete asshole. He showed up at Eve's door with a bottle of lube and some condoms. He'd never offer to take her out to dinner, or even for a coffee. He'd never show up with a nice bottle of wine to share. He showed up only with a raging hardon and a ready libido. Eve answered the door with a cheerful smile. She wore something along the lines of lingerie, but Cory paid no attention as he blew by her and into her apartment. He was already tugging his clothes off even before she barely got the lock in place on her door.

"Let's do this in your bedroom. When is your boyfriend off work?" Cory asked.

"Oh he works nights. He won't be back until 7am." If Eve was bothered by Cory's aloof no nonsense ways she didn't let on. Cory headed back to the bedroom and Eve followed. He loved screwing chicks in the beds they shared with their significant others.

Several hours later, Cory left Eve's place and drove back to his Dad's place. Eve had been as nasty as ever. She had licked his asshole and sucked his cock like a champ. She had taking a huge load all over her face. She had gotten on the bed with her huge ass up in the air and taken it hard first in her wet cunt, then second in her ass. She hadn't even made Cory wear a rubber when he blasted off hot seed in her asshole. He didn't regret the fuck, but still felt off his game. Maybe sleep would help.

Cory came into the house fully expecting his father to be sound asleep. It was after 3am. He was wrong though, and his father was very much awake. As he came into the living room, which you needed to do to get to the stairs, he found his father sitting in his lazy boy watching porn on the huge flat screen TV. His father was completely nude and was using a large plastic flashlight shaped toy to jerk off. The nudity and the toy were not nearly as shocking as the porn movie. Cory looked at the screen as the scene of an older man fucking a younger man played on. Cory looked at his father who was very intent on the screen. Who the hell was this guy?

"Uh Dad..." Cory mumbled.

"Cory, I am a bit busy. Sit down and enjoy or go upstairs." Dean all but grunted.

Cory stood in silence more than a little surprised. He looked from his father to the screen and back. Then, without even knowing why he did it, he stripped off his shirt and sat on the sofa. He watched the porn and tried not to look at his father pleasuring himself. Of course he couldn't help but steal glances. It was just one of those things that even if you should be disgusted you can't help but watch with some fascination. Cory had to admit his father was handsome. He also seemed to possess a nice sized cock. His father was also really into the gay sex scene on the TV. This was hard to reconcile since his father clearly did like to fuck women, and had always been a manly type.

The younger man on the screen was taking it pretty hard from the older man. Cory tried to figure if he had to be one of them men, which would he want to be? The top or the bottom? He decided, not that he'd ever admit it to anyone, that he would want to be the bottom. He wasn't even sure why, since he was dominant and sexually aggressive with women. He assured himself sex with another dude would never fucking happen in this lifetime, but if it did he would want to be the bottom. Cory felt his cock harden a little in his jeans. He shifted uncomfortably.

He glanced at his father, and found his father looking at him while still using the toy to stroke his cock. His Dad's breathing was heavy and arousal was written all over his face. "Take them off, Cory." It was a gentle command.

Cory decided it was time for bed. Way past time to go to bed actually. He stood up to leave, but instead found himself taking off his jeans and boxers. He was fully erect as he tossed them aside and looked at his father. It both pleased and revolted Cory as he saw approval in his Dad's eyes. It was like falling down the rabbit hole. Nothing made sense, everything was backward, and yet he kept going and kept pushing a little further.

"Stroke that pretty cock, son."

This was gay, and morally reprehensible! Cory sat back down and took his throbbing cock in his hand and began to stroke. He didn't watch the video, but instead he watched his own father. Dean had lost interest in the video and was now watching his very own son stroking.

"I am not gay." Cory muttered.

"Does it matter?" His dad asked.

Silence fell between them and the backtrack from the video filtered in. Cory suddenly realized the younger male in the movie was calling the old male "Daddy". He tried to wrap his head around this. "Daddy..." He whispered mostly to himself. Dean grunted and closed his eyes briefly.

"I want you, son." Dean said simply once he opened his eyes and looked into his son's eyes.

Cory was speechless at first, which was rare. He sputtered a few times nonsensically. "I..um..."

"Come to Daddy." his father beckoned gently.

Cory was moving even before he fully decided. We got up and went to his father. He got down on his knees immediately and sat looking up at his father. He watched as his Dad slid his big cock out of the toy. It was glistening with precum and lube. Dean used a hand towel to wipe the lube off his dick.

"Suck Daddy's cock." Dean whispered while looking into his son's eyes.

There was no hesitating when Cory wrapped his hand around the base of his father's cock and wrapped his lips around the plump head. He had never sucked cock before. He had never had the desire to suck a cock before. He was going to have to learn as he went along. He decided to just do what felt good for him when a woman had him in her mouth. He sucked his father's cock into his mouth, but found it uncomfortable to take more than a few inches at first. His jaw also quickly became tired and he had to pull off for a break. He did this several times and eventually found himself able to take more of the throbbing cock each time. He sucked and licked his father's fat cock.

His father's precum leaked onto his tongue. It tasted good, and Cory found himself wondering what it would be like to swallow his father's load. Cory assured himself he wasn't actually gay. He wouldn't suck any other man's cock. Somehow sucking his very own father's cock felt right. He knew logically it was wrong and extremely taboo, but it didn't feel that way. Hearing his father pant and grunt was encouraging and made him feel good. As he started to take his Dad's dick deeper into his mouth he was delighted when he felt his Dad's hands on his head and in his hair. His own father guided his mouth down on his cock.

He pulled back to give his jaw another brief reprieve, but before Cory could lower his mouth back onto his father's cock, Dean caught his face and brought him up on his knees. Dean leaned forward in the chair and pressed his lips to his son's lips in a sweet passionate kiss. Cory didn't question it and simply kissed his father back. The kiss quickly became startlingly deep and lust ripped through Cory. There was confusion too, but so much lust that he found himself falling into a sexual trance. He couldn't get enough and wanted more. Dark cravings crowded out every other rational thought. Cory felt as if he was on fire. If he could form a coherent thought, Cory would have realized he had become exactly what he called his really horny female partners. Cory was a bitch in heat and didn't just want his father, but needed him and had to have him.

Finally panting hard his father pulled back so they could both catch their breath. Breathlessly he said to his son, "I want you."

"Dad..." Cory's voice sounded soft and breathless as well.

"Call me Daddy."

Cory looked at his father and nodded. "Daddy, take me." The words tumbled easily from Cory's mouth.

Dean kissed his son again rough and hard before standing and pulling Cory to his feet. The two men moved hand in hand up the stairs and down the hall to the Master bedroom. As soon as they were in the room, Dean closed the door out of habit. Together they embraced against the closed door. Their hands were everywhere and their mouths were once again fused. They both grunted with their need. Stumbling they both worked at pulling the rest of Cory's clothing off, as they made their way in the darkened room to the bed.

Cory fell back onto the bed and his father immediately straddled him. They continued to kiss with a fierce amount of need and desire. They were both moaning as their cocks slid against each other while pressed between their bodies. They were both leaking precum and their cocks were slick with it. Cory was rock hard and excited beyond comparison. He didn't even think he had been this excited when he had lost his virginity.

Cory's Daddy kissed his way down his son's neck, making Cory moan like a little bitch. He nibbles Cory's earlobes and licked the sensitive skin behind them. Cory whimpered helplessly at the erotic onslaught. It felt incredible. He could still taste his father's kisses. He was panting hard as his Daddy kisses his way to his nipples and then lavished them with his tongue. It was decadent and drove Cory delirious with need.

Corry reached between them to stroke his Daddy's cock, but Dean stopped him. "Soon baby boy."

They clumsily moved properly onto the bed. Cory found himself on his back with his legs spread like a woman. His Daddy was between his legs and already wrapping his mouth expertly around Cory's extremely swollen cock. One long guttural moan escaped Cory as his Daddy engulfed his cock in his hot mouth. Dean sucked cock like a starving man. No woman had ever sucked Cory's cock this well. Cory felt like a slave to the sensations. He couldn't have stopped what was happening even if he wanted to, and he sure as hell didn't want to stop it.

In no time, Cory found himself moaning and writhing on the bed like a woman. He was completely out of control now. He just existed in a realm of pure pleasure. His Daddy's mouth was hot magic and Cory knew he was about to cum.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Womanizer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds