• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Casual Encounter

A Casual Encounter

My husband is asleep. I am awake, still a bit swollen and sore from when we fucked earlier. His cum has leaked out of me and made a wet spot in the bed. I want him again, but my attempts to rouse him with a blow job are shrugged off. "Mmm...sleep..." he says, and rolls over.

I get out of bed and place a Casual Encounters ad. Forty minutes later we're in the 4 am bar a few blocks down, having a drink. An hour after that, we're in a cab on our way to your place. We're both a little buzzed. I'm leaning against you, and you can see down the front of my top. You reach out and touch my tits, gently stroking over the fabric of my shirt and bra and feeling my nipples get hard, and then reaching roughly under the bra to pinch and pull at them. That's when we kiss for the first time, my mouth soft and hungry against yours. You pinch my nipples hard, you want to hurt me, you want to show me that you can hurt me, that I shouldn't meet strange men at night. You want to see if I'll let you hurt me.

I can't help making a sound, and when I look up, I meet the cab driver's eyes in the mirror. I hold his gaze and then turn back to you. You throw your credit card over the front seat. "Drive for a while?" He nods. I unzip your pants and you pull my bra down and pull my tits out. I reach into your boxers and drag my fingertips gently over your balls. I pull out your cock and stroke it and your balls with my hands while you attack my tits. You lower your head and take a nipple in your mouth, sucking it and licking it. At my obvious pleasure, you sink your teeth in, which makes me almost come. "Please don't leave marks," I tell you. You put your hand gently but firmly against my throat and push me back against the seat while you bite the other nipple, and bite all over my soft white tits. I yelp in pain, which makes you pull back, but then you slap them, one breast after the other, short, precise slaps. Welts rise almost immediately on the soft, white skin, and I start to cry from the pain.

You stop torturing my tits and make eye contact with me, one hand still on my throat. "We can stop this any time, but remember, you went looking for me." I nod. I lick my hand to wet it and stroke your balls and cock. You push your cock against my hand and suck on my nipples until I almost come from the sensation. You push your hand under my skirt and slide two fingers under my underpants and into my wet, swollen cunt. One hand on the base of my throat, one hand forced between my legs, you hold me still and fuck me with your hand until I am ready to scream. You bring a hand up to clap over my mouth so I can't scream, and I come, head thrown back, tits out on display, listening to the ragged breathing of the cab driver who has pulled into a deserted parking lot behind a warehouse and is jacking off in the front seat, while I moan against your hand over my mouth.

Your fingers, when you pull them out, are covered with my wetness - mingled from my juices and the sperm my husband deposited there earlier in the night. You show the cab driver, now that we are all in this together. You ask him if he'd like to fuck me, too. This is too much, I don't want to do this. I reach for the door handle, but you're too quick, locking your hand around my other wrist. In your other hand is my purse, containing my wallet, cell phone, keys, and any way out of here. You hold it up and bring your face close to mine.

"You can have these back when I have everything I want."

"This is not what I agreed to," I say.

"Does anyone know where you are right now? A woman who fucks strangers in the middle of the night should be prepared to make some compromises."

You position me on all fours in the back seat, with my ass hanging out of the open door, and invite the cab driver to stand and fuck me. I feel his hands on my hips and then his fingers probing my slit as he rubs his bare cock at the opening of my pussy. He hesitates for a moment, not sure if he should keep going, but I am too wet he can't resist. His cock is bigger than I am used to, and it takes some work to get it all the way in. You sit on the seat in front of me, watching us and stroking your cock, occasionally giving the driver direction or encouragement. You want him to pull out all the way and re-enter me, re-creating that first moment of penetration again and again. He's close to coming when you reach over and give my unprotected tits a slap, and then another, occasionally slapping my face but always going back to those bitten, bruised tits. You beat them mercilessly as he unloads his bare cock inside my pussy. The driver finishes and pulls away. It's awkward for a moment, no fuck choreography to stop us from thinking, but you give the driver some more money to wait and pull me up and out of the car. He sits in the dark and smokes while you steer me toward the warehouse's loading dock.

First you have me spread out on my back with my legs spread, so you can admire your handiwork. I have some shipping pallets under me, scraping rough stripes across my back. You take off your belt and run it over my skin. You slap my sore tits with it a few times, then you beat my pussy and my inner thighs, not hard, just swift little slaps. You fold the belt and rub it along my open cunt, and push part of it up inside me. You flip me so I'm bent over some crates, my ass up and exposed, and you spank my naked ass hard with your hand before switching to the belt. "Daddy issues, much?" you ask before bringing the belt down again. You push some fingers inside and slap me with the belt while finger-fucking me until I come. Why not? It's too late to turn back now, I might as well enjoy it.

I kneel in front of you and suck you, stroking your balls with a wet finger so it feels like they are being licked. I can feel you're on the edge, but you surprise me by stopping and changing position so you can lick my dirty pussy and taste the mingled come before turning me over and shoving your hard dick into me and adding your own to the slick mess.

Afterward, we are quiet. The sun is coming up as you help me rearrange and get back into my clothes. We get back in the car. The cab drops me, first. I tiptoe into the house, past my sleeping husband, and go directly to the shower. I will have to find a way to explain the bruises and welts that cover me. I will have to arrange STD testing, and Plan B. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant, and I'm not protected. For now I just want to wash the night off of me and get some sleep.

When I come out of the shower, new text messages are waiting. One is a complete video of our sex on the loading dock, that the cab driver must have taken. Your face is not visible, but mine clearly is.

The other message says, "Next time, I am going to fist you. Or tie you up in a house and watch while twenty guys fuck you and rape your ass. I haven't decided yet. But trust me, there will be a next time."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Casual Encounter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds