• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sunday School Punishment

Sunday School Punishment

All characters in this story are fictional and over 18.

"Take your seats." Mr. Dennings grunted as he closed the door behind the last entering Sunday school student. "That's enough chatter."

Anna chipped away at the black fingernail paint she was wearing as Mr. Dennings opened to Leviticus and began another lecture on the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah. She looked up at ceiling with her dark green eyes and was almost done counting the tiles when the classroom door flew open and her classmate, Kelly, stumbled in. Mr. Dennings turned towards Kelly with a furious, red face.

"You are 15 minutes late and you are interrupting the whole class!" He growled.

Kelly trembled and stared at the floor with her bright blue eyes. Her long blond hair fell into her face and she pushed it away while simultaneously pulled down her short pleated skirt. She looked up at Mr. Dennings and blushed, "I'm s-sorry. I didn't mean to..." She trailed off and moved quickly to an open seat by the door that faced Anna's direction. Mr. Dennings glared at Kelly for a silent minute and then quietly said, "While the rest of the class leaves for mass, you will stay here with me, Kelly."

As Mr. Dennings continued with his lecture, Anna's eyes remain on Kelly who was bent over her notebook seemly taking down every word Mr. Dennings uttered. Anna felt strange as she stared at Kelly's pretty hair draped over her desk and around her small shoulders. When Kelly looked up at Mr. Dennings Anna could see her tits pushed together and a flash of her pink bra. Anna began to feel heat between her legs and realized the sight of Kelly's large boobs and the curve of Kelly's thin waist was making her wet. Anna couldn't stop staring and slowly lowered her gaze to that short plaid skirt and white leggings. If only Kelly would open her thighs just a little, Anna would be able to see right between them. Her heart was beating faster and her leg began to jump up and down. She was so overtaken by these new feelings she didn't hear Mr. Dennings call her name.

"Anna!" She abruptly turned her head, her mouth open and eyes wide, feeling very guilty. Mr. Dennings was frowning and slowly turned his head from Anna to Kelly who, along with the rest of the class, was staring at Anna with a confused look. Mr. Dennings slowly smiled then turned back to Anna and said, "A word after class, please?" Anna gulped.

As the other students filed out after another 40 minutes, Anna remained in her seat staring down, refusing to look over at Kelly who was still sitting nervously. Mr. Dennings closed the door behind the last student and turned to the two girls.

"Anna, you were not paying attention during lecture today."

Anna started, "I was! I—"

"Do not lie! Come to the front of the classroom." Anna stood and walked slowly to the front of the classroom, trying not to position herself too close to Mr. Dennings.

Mr. Dennings watched Anna stand and begin to walk towards him. His eyes scanned her black tank top, tight fitting around her breasts and small waist. She wore low slung jeans that revealed a bit of skin and her prominent hip bones. Anna was a very sexy girl though she was constantly in a bad mood and clearly rejected his teachings. He could feel his pulse quicken as she approached and he smiled to himself as he felt a surge of power. He had seen her staring at her classmate Kelly and though he too could barely resist Kelly's short shirt and perky tits, he was disgusted by homosexual activity. "I know what was distracting you today and I'm prepared to save you from these disgusting urges that plague your mind."

Anna shook her head frantically, standing only a few feet from Mr. Dennings. "I don't know what you're talking about..."

Mr. Dennings drank in the look of fear that grew quickly in her green eyes. He felt his cock twitch and he knew he could no longer resist the urges that grew stronger each Sunday as these falsely pious girls strutted around his classroom.

"Kelly!" He barked while maintaining eye contact with Anna. "You were late. You interrupted class. Unless you accept a punishment, I will be eternally disappointed in you."

Kelly stammered again, her eyes welling up with tears, "I'm s-sorry, Mr. Dennings! I accept your punishment. I don't want to disappoint you."

"Come here, Kelly. You will sit on my desk."

Anna watched Kelly nervously walk across the room and jump a little to get her round ass up on Mr. Dennings big oak desk. Anna did not know what was coming next but she couldn't stop herself from looking at Kelly's sexy legs draped over the side of the desk, nervously swinging back and forth, her sneakers unable to touch the ground.

"Anna, you will kneel before Kelly."

Anna's jaw dropped and she protested, "No!"

With a strong hand, Mr Dennings wrapped his meaty fingers around Anna's skinny arm and forced her before Kelly who stared down at her with a scared, confused look. Anna tried to yank her arm free from Mr. Dennings control but his grasp was like iron.

"You want to be a homosexual deviant, then you're going to get it all out of your system and see what it's really like to commit a sin with another woman." Mr. Dennings commanded, breathing hard.

He could feel his cock twitching and growing as he moved his hand from Anna's arm to her dark ponytail. He pulled her head back to look into her terrified eyes and smiled. He could feel the confidence of moral justice flowing through his fingers and strengthening his grasp. He looked up to see Kelly's confused eyes looking into his. She was such a dumb blonde but she was so sexy, clearly a born sinner, just too dumb to see how badly she tempted the good Christians around her. Clearly it was his duty to set these two tempting witches straight and he could barely control his excitement. He reached towards Kelly with his left hand and slid it between her knees.

Kelly was so used to following the orders of adults that without thinking, she allowed his hand to travel up between her legs. Her heart was racing as she knew all of this was so wrong and scary, yet she did not feel confident enough to ask her teacher to stop. Surely, he wouldn't go as far as to touch her in her private area. His fingers kept climbing and as she stared at his evil grin she knew she was not safe, yet she could do nothing about it.

An inch before her panties, he began to spread his hand, pushing her thighs apart. He growled, "Now don't move" and gripped his left hand around one of her thighs, squeezing until she gasped in pain. Kelly watched Mr. Dennings pull Anna's head back by her ponytail as he said, "Now feel the pain you cause your classmate as you commit a homosexual sin upon her" and pushed Anna's head forward against Kelly's pussy. Kelly gasped but before she could scream Mr. Dennings moved his hand from her thigh and covered her mouth and nose so she couldn't make a sound. She shook her head violently because she couldn't breathe and Mr. Dennings softened his grip just a little, smiling down at her with greedy pleasure. He continued to mash Anna's face against Kelly's panties and as Anna tried to yell, Kelly's panties became hot with Anna's breath.

Anna tried to resist but as Mr. Dennings pushed her against Kelly's covered pussy, she couldn't help smelling Kelly's panties. She felt her stomach growl and heard Mr. Dennings say, "The sooner you commit the sin, the sooner you may be forgiven". She didn't want to hurt Kelly but the smell of her pussy and the warmth of her thighs was making Anna more wet than she had ever been before. She let her tongue slide out of her mouth and opened her lips to take some of the fabric in her mouth. It was delicious though she felt so wrong and dirty. Mr. Dennings took his hand off of Kelly's mouth and to Anna's surprise, Kelly remained silent as Mr. Dennings opened a drawer and took out some scissors. He kept his right hand around Anna's ponytail as he made two snips to Kelly's white cotton panties, allowing them to fall off. Anna was overcome with desire and dove into Kelly's virgin pussy, lapping away and circling Kelly's clit. She heard a gasp and then what sounded like a moan from Kelly.

Kelly couldn't resist arching her back as her classmates face was pushed against her bare pussy. She had never felt so dizzy or warm in her life and as Anna's tongue flicked her clit, she felt as though she was swelling with excitement. She tried to stifle the sounds that rose from her chest, reminding herself that this was a punishment and it was wrong to enjoy it.

Mr. Dennings stared down at the two girls, one hand holding Anna's ponytail as she dived greedily into Kelly's pussy, the other hand at his pants, unzipping his fly and catching his fat 8 inch cock as it sprung from his slacks. He felt his hard meat and began to stroke himself as he stared at Kelly's innocent face, eyes closed and mouth open. He felt sorry for the poor girl having to endure this kind of sick lesbian punishment. He let go of the lesbian's ponytail, sure that she was too distracted to notice. Putting two hands on Kelly's shoulders, he pushed her down to lay on the desk, her head draping off the side. He ran his fat fingers through her soft hair and though her eyes had flung open and she bucked her head from side to side, he grasped a fistful of her hair and positioned his cock.

As she opened her mouth to yell, he shoved his fat, sweaty meat down her throat. She choked and screamed but the sound was muffled and the vibrations felt wonderful around his throbbing cock. He closed his eyes and began to pump in and out of the virgin mouth, wet and slobbering though she pretended she was scared. He was so happy to be saving her from the satanic pleasure occurring between her legs. Surely, it was pious to fuck a tempted woman back to the safety of male love. He had two hands in her blonde hair now and continued slowly thrusting the extent of his cock down her throat, a tight squeeze but a beautiful sight.

Kelly chocked and screamed unable to fight off the giant slab of meat being driven into her body. She felt dirty knowing she could take this much cock without throwing up. She felt his head going so deep it seemed as though it gave her a stomach ache yet, she couldn't deny she was drinking in the scent of his sweaty cock. Unable to resist, she began to swirl her tongue against the shaft that slide through her mouth. Every fourth stroke, Mr. Dennings would pull out until the head of his dick rested against her tongue and she could feel the precum dribbling out. The taste was salty and delicious and caused her to buck her hips into Anna's aggressive licking.

Mr. Dennings was proud of Kelly as she took his whole cock into her mouth. He knew she deserved to be fucked by men and could no longer stand the sight of the lesbian between this innocent blonde child's legs. He was so disturbed by the dark head of hair bobbing between those beautiful thighs that he could almost feel himself swelling to completion. He pulled his cock from Kelly's hungry mouth and she let out a soft whimper.

He strode around the desk to where Anna had lifted her head to look at him and picked her up, shoving her upper body against Kelly, causing them to both be laying down on the desk facing one another.

"Take off your sinful clothing!" He demanded, eager to see the underwear this tempting slut chose to put on. He felt his cock surge as both Kelly and Anna followed his order. Kelly's fingers quickly undid the buttons to her blouse as Anna propped herself up to pull off her black tank top with one hand. Mr. Dennings, cock still hanging out rock hard, reached around to Anna's crotch to undo her pants button and yank down her tight jeans. Her ass was perfectly round and unable to resist, Mr. Dennings slapped his hard cock against Anna's perfectly sized ass.

"Ready for your punishment, lesbian slut?" He asked as he wrapped a one big hand around the back of Anna's neck, pushing her body into Kelly's.

Anna whimpered, her arms wrapped around Kelly, "Please, Mr. Dennings. I'm sorry for my sins. I understand the error of my ways. I won't do it anymore I promise!" She pleaded again, "I promise!"

Mr. Denning's responded with a hard slap of his palm to Anna's ass. His large meaty hand was the size of one of her cheeks. "You promise?" He asked then brought down another hard slap on Anna's bare bottom.

"Yes!" Anna screamed. Mr. Denning slapped her ass harder. It felt as though he would leave bruises. His firm hand hit her so sharply. "Yes, Mr. Dennings!" Anna repeated. His cock surged as she said his last name and he spanked her again.

"You're a bad slut, aren't you?" SPANK

"Yes, I am." Anna whimpered.

Mr. Dennings could have gone on slapping that firm little ass but his cock was surging and he couldn't resist rubbing his cock against Anna's ass, "You stupid slut, you think just because you apologize you get off without punishment. You see the errors of your ways, maybe but do you FEEL the error of your ways?"

His breathing was heavy as he pushed Anna's body into Kelly's, both girls whimpering. "You are a sinner. You need to be fixed, don't you? You need a big cock...my big cock to show you the truth. Yes...Anna, you little slut...this is probably what you wanted all along."

He felt delirious as he stared at Anna's tight little pink asshole surrounded by her bright red ass. "You're a born sinner and you're always going to be temptation. The best I can do is just..." He breathed hard as he circled his cock closer to her virgin asshole, pre cum trailing along her soft skin of her asshole. "All I can do is show you what you're good for."

With that he pushed his 8 inch cock down into the tightest hole he'd ever felt. He groaned loudly as Anna screamed and Kelly wrapped her arms back around Anna, not knowing what had just happened. Kelly felt Anna tense up and nearly spasm against her naked chest. Mr. Dennings was groaning and reached around Anna to caress Kelly's breast.

Kelly was terrified but her teacher's calloused hand felt so good rubbing against her hard nipple as it poked through her thin lace bra. She felt Anna's nipples rubbing her other breast and she could feel a wet stop on the desk from her own juices.

Mr. Denning's pumped his thick cock into Anna's raw ass in delirium. He felt out of control as he ravaged this slut's asshole, yet he knew he was in the right. His cock had never been wrapped so tightly and the girl's noises only made him swell to a greater size inside of her. He slammed the whole of his meat into her, pounding her tight ass with righteous fury . "You tempting slut!" He roared as Anna struggled beneath him, "You deserve the fires of hell and instead you get my hard cock in your ass, you lucky whore!"

Anna had never felt such pain! She felt as though she was being split in two. Yet, she was so wet she could barely stand it. She felt as though she was pouring juices down onto the sexy girl below her whose nipples she could feel rubbing against her own hard tits. Anna felt torture as her clit remained unstimulated. Her ass felt like it was being ripped and pleasured a million times over.

She grinded her hips against the girl below her and dove her own hand down between her legs to play with her clit. She flattened her palm and rubbed herself in a frenzy, desperately trying to overcome the pain with the mounting pleasure. She could smell her own juices and began to feel an electric stirring inside her lower body. The stirring built to a buzzing peak, her whole body tensed and she felt as though all her nerves were standing on end.

As Anna let out another loud scream, Mr. Dennings felt his orgasm coming on. He ripped his cock from Anna's used asshole and flung her violently off the desk. Kelly lay exposed and terrified, her open blouse revealing a lacy pink bra that could not restrain her hardened nipples. Her legs lay open and Mr. Dennings could see the juices leaking from that virgin pussy. His cock almost burst knowing he would be the first man to separate those tight walls and as Kelly put out her thin arms to keep him away, he rammed his hips forward and split the blonde in half.

His cock filled her tight pussy and as Kelly screamed, Mr. Dennings finally burst. His cum filled the young girl until it leaked out onto the desk. Mr. Dennings felt the cum streaming from him for what felt like an entire minute and he continued to pump into the stupid slut until her screams turned to moans. Her tiny hands grasped at his broad shoulders as he continued to ravage her and push his manhood all the way into her wet cunt.

She bucked her hips and rode his cock like a whore. He ripped her flimsy bra off and began to squeeze her hard nipples so her cries turned again into pleasured sobs. He mashed her clit every time he pushed his dick all the way in and the girl continued to swirl her hips against him. "You're a slut too!" He cried "I thought you were the pure one but you're just as slutty and tempting as your lesbian friend!" He came again into the little whore and pulled out his spent cock. Kelly rippled with pleasure in a way she could barely understand. She knew she was filled to the brim with her teacher's cum and she could barely breathe as her body continued to buzz.

Mr. Dennings spat down at her and then glared at Anna who was lying disheveled on the classroom floor. "Clean up your slut friend. I did my best with you two but there's obviously no saving you." He zipped himself up and strode from the room. Kelly was panting and looked down at Anna, "Are you okay?"

Anna looked back up at her, "I don't know. I'm sorry I did that to you...he made me...but, I didn't want to stop. I'm---I'm sorry, Kelly. Please don't hate me."

Kelly sat for a moment. "Don't be sorry, Anna. Maybe you should come over my house sometime and we can try it without Mr. Dennings. That way we can have fun without being hurt. I don't think you're a sinner."

Anna smiled at the girl. She was sweet and didn't deserve to be treated roughly like Mr. Dennings insisted. "I would love that."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sunday School Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds