• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Trail

The Trail

Thanks to robertreams and JonB1969 for editing.

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

* * * * * * * *

Stepping out on the trail head, he shifts his backpack, and starts off. He had been meaning to do some hiking for some time now, but between work and school, had not found the time. Now he has the weekend off, a thirty-pound pack, and plenty of water bottles and energy bars to last a few hours on the trail.

He set his iPod on shuffle and let his mind wander as he hiked.

After an hour, he had worked up a good sweat and decides to stop at the halfway point in the trail. There was a shelter set back 80 feet from the trail to allow hikers to rest without being too near the path. Walking towards it, he heard a sound from the shelter like a woman moaning.

Taking off his headphones and setting down his pack, he edges closer, listening intently, certain he had only imagined it. Sure enough, the only noises were silence, a breeze through the trees, and the birds singing.

Then suddenly, "Aahh!"

There it was again, louder and more insistent. As he drew closer, he could hear what sounds like a stuttering breath of a girl, and muffled hum.

Peering around the side of the shelter, he saw the girl whose voice he had been hearing, lying on a table, a cute redhead with grape fruit sized breasts with cute little pink nipples.

He could see them when her fingers were not in the way, pulling and pinching them, moaning as a brunette works between her legs. What he could see of the brunette was a plump ass with tan lines bisecting its cheeks.

A pile of clothes on the table has everything but the brunette's lacy white bra with matching panties, and the redhead's peach thong, now pushed to one side so the brunette could have free access between the redhead's legs. From the look on red's face, the brunette was doing a good job.

He feels himself becoming aroused, his pants growing uncomfortable, his erection showing its approval of the show. He quietly unzips his shorts and manhood surging out through the opening in his boxers, the bulging head already leaking pre-cum.

He grips his cock, smearing the lube over it, and began to pump it with his fist, alternating between staring at the brunette's luscious ass above the wet, opening petals of her pussy and the red head's pretty little mouth. He aches to thrust his dick inside her.

He glances up again, and suddenly notices the redhead was watching him, smiling when she was not moaning, her eyes flicking between his dick and his face, lust blazing on her face.

He continues to tug on his cock, looking the girl in the eyes as brunette's talented tongue brought her to a muffled orgasm. He drew closer, her eyes compelling him. He glances at the brunette. Her hand is on her clit, pleasuring herself. He points his erection at her weeping cunt. He looks back at the redhead, who smiles as she silently mouths, "When she cums."

He cocks his brow and she licks her lips, smiling.

"Hey Kat," the red-head purrs, "You're pretty good for someone who said she wasn't a lesbian."

The brunette, Kat, looks up, startled. "I'm not, but you talk about it all the time, and, well, I thought..."

"Thought you'd try eating out the bi girl from work to see what all the fuss was about?"

"Yeah. You kept joking about it, Hailey, flirting with me and I guess I-"

"Got so worked up that you couldn't take it, playing with yourself while thinking about it wasn't cutting it anymore, you wanted it right from the source, right?"

"Mmm."

"You needed to taste my pussy while you drilled yourself, your fingers reaching for your special place, groaning in pleasure, my moans driving yours, until we both cum."

"Oh god yes." The brunette's hand reaches down her panties, teasing her clit and pussy.

"But it's not enough is it; your pussy still feels empty, doesn't it?"

Kat whimpers, her fingers working frantically on her love box, trying to cum, her lover's words filling her with a need that her fingers could not.

Kat cries out, "Please, I need it so bad."

Smiling, Hailey said, "What do you need?"

"I need to cum."

"Say it louder."

"I need to cum!"

Drawing Kat up, Hailey kisses her, her tongue sneaking out to tease Kat's lips, who was moaning in ecstasy. Hailey broke the kiss first; pulling up until Kat straddles her waist. Hailey quickly unsnaps Kat's bra and pulls her back down, tweaking one nipple while sucking the other. Kat gasps, grasping her lover's head and pressing it against her breasts, the sensations of Hailey's fingers and swirling tongue driving her wild.

Grinding her hips against Kat's, Hailey pulls her head back, lips popping off Kat's breast and smiles, "Did you like that?"

Kat nods, breathing heavily, her face flush with desire.

Hailey smirks, "Then bring those pretty lips down so I can taste them."

Nodding, Kat slides down Hailey's stomach until their lips met, their tongues dueling.

Hailey arches her back, grinding her pussy up to Kat's. Kat's moans of lust are again silenced by Hailey's lips hungrily meeting hers.

Hailey glances back to him and flicks her eyes to Kat's rear. He was more than ready, his cock now engorged with blood, throbbing with desire to find a willing hole. He draws closer, his manhood honing in on the moist hole on top, of the unsuspecting but oh so eager brunette.

Hailey broke the kiss, took Kat's nipples in her hands and tweaks them and said, "Cum for me."

Shuddering under the assault of Hailey's fingers and clit, Kat peaks, mouth open in a wordless moan of ecstasy. While she recovered, he made his move. He steps up and presses the head of his engorged manhood to Kat's cunt, drawing a gasp from her and a groan from him.

Before Kat could respond, Hailey pulls her mouth down and kisses her, while he slowly pushs in, letting her adjust to his girth. He bottoms out, his hips pressed up to her rear. He slowly pulls his cock back until just the head remains in, and then thrust all the way in, drawing muffled cries from Kat as he increases his pace. Leaning in, he kisses his way up Kat's back, hands sliding up to her breasts, hands cupping the soft globes. His fingers tweak her nipples, drawing a gasp from Kat.

"You like that?"

"Oh yeah."

"You like this, fucking a stranger in the woods?"

"Oh god yes!"

Hailey slide back on the table, watching the guy who had tried to spy on them thrust into Kat. Rubbing her pussy, Hailey moves herself closer to where Kat's head was lolling in time with the pumping she was receiving.

"Looks like that feels pretty good, Kat, but I need some relief, too."

Grabbing Kat's head, Hailey pulls her lover's lips to her lower lips. Kat's tongue slides out, once again tasting Hailey's sweet nectar. Hailey sighs, propping herself on the pile of discarded clothes as she watches the man fuck her friend and lover, using both her hands to play with her own tits.

The pounding Kat gets drives her face into Hailey's pussy, drawing moans from her, while the cock inside her seems to grow bigger with him noticing her friend using her face and tongue to pleasure herself. As they came closer to climax, he grips her hips and really starts to pound her pussy, bringing a shrill squeal from Hailey as the force of Kat's mouth on her cunt brings her to orgasm.

Feeling the familiar sensation in his sack, he asks, "Where do you want me to cum?"

Kat pulls her lips from her lover's pussy, looking back for the first time at the man sinking his cock right where the itch was strongest, deep in her pussy. "Cum inside of me, fill my cunt with your seed!"

Taken aback by her need, and by the way her pussy clamps on him as he thrust again in to the depths of her, he comes, shooting his load deep inside.

Kat feels his cock spasm, filling her with his white-hot seed. She cries out, writhing in ecstasy as they climax together.

As they pause to catch their breath, Hailey slides off from table, still gasping from her orgasm.

Looking over at the couple on the table, she saw that they were still recovering from the intense mutual orgasm.

Hailey looks at him, slumped on Kat, his dick still piercing her, and still hard. She gets down and pulls his dick out from her lover's pussy, sucking on their combined juices and savoring his firmness in her mouth.

Letting it slip from her lips with an audible pop, she leans in and said, "What's your name, stud?"

Gazing at the athletic red head, he grins, and lifts her back up on the table, next to Kat. Pressing his dick to her entrance, he said, "The name's Ivan."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Trail

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds