• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Weekend at Home

Weekend at Home

During my junior year of college, my parents bought a new home in a rural subdivision outside of the small city where I was born. The house was designed with their involvement, and it was a wonderful place to visit. My twin sister and I went to different colleges, but we were both within two hours, and we also both used it as a refuge when we needed to find quiet space or decompress.

As my classes ended late morning one Friday in my senior year, I considered my weekend options. My relationship with my girlfriend Kathy was deteriorating and I knew that making plans that night, whether with her or others, was likely to involve drama. As I walked home to my apartment from class I decided it was one of those times I'd rather be elsewhere, and I didn't even go inside. Instead I went straight to my car and headed home, unannounced. I didn't even call Kathy.

As much as he enjoyed us, I think my dad thrived on being an empty nester and didn't always appreciate unscheduled visits. But it was certainly fun to surprise my mom; she treated both of us like royals. On the way home I came up with a few ideas to entertain them with a delivery or a dinner out, but in the end I arrived with only a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, my mom's favorite in Spring and Summer.

I arrived just after 7pm. The door was locked and I let myself in. It was a cool night - maybe in the 60's - but all the windows were closed, although the temperature was cool inside the house also. I ventured through the kitchen and down the hallway to the garage and saw that my dad's car was gone. I called around for my mom but there was no answer. I helped myself to a beer and wandered around to see what was new, and then decided to have a shower while I waited for them to return.

In the plans for the house, my parents created a separate suite for my sister and me, with mostly similar bedrooms and matching bathrooms. But seeing that I was alone, I instead grabbed my shower kit and went down the hall to the guest suite that had an enormous walk-in shower, almost 5ft by 8ft with multiple spray heads. I like to think of myself as utilitarian with military-like efficiency, but no one could deny how awesome that shower was.

I took off my glasses, undressed and then walked into the shower. Before turning on the water I thought to go grab my razor and shave in the luxury of the full shower spray. I came back out to the open area and reached into my shower kit just as the door burst open.

I made a vain attempt to cover as the rush of activity filled the room. I scampered into the large, door-less shower room, spun around and leaned back with my head around the corner. It was Ellie, the neighbor who brought in the mail and looked after the house when my parents travelled.

We both started at the same time. I offered "Ellie, I'm sorry to surprise..." as she, standing there with both hands covering her mouth said, "John, I didn't know...".

I let her continue after she started over. "John, I didn't know you were here. I had to pee...Actually I really have to pee - can you excuse me and then I'll explain?" I withdrew into the shower, still blushing, imagining what was next as I listened to what was happening and waiting for her to continue.

Ellie is petite yet curvy, Latina but with exotic indigenous features. As a kid I had always noticed her, but she was about 11 or 12 years older, and thereby always out of my league, so never really a part of my fantasies. But all I could think of is how I would face her next, now that she had seen me fully nude, front and back.

In a matter of seconds the toilet flushed and then I could hear the sink faucet running. I was working up something funny to recover from the mutual awkwardness when the water eventually stopped, but it just kept running. After a full minute of waiting I peeked around the corner again. She was pulling her hair back in a pony tail, and she was nude! "Ellie!" I exclaimed as she shut off the faucet.

"Shut up," she said, "I'm coming in there with you."

I was in shock as she rounded the corner into the shower, walked right by me and grabbed my elbow with hers and then pulled me in. She turned on the water in a way that revealed she had a familiar water setting, because it was nearly perfect within a few seconds. She then pulled me the rest of the way into the warm spray.

I was stunned by the circumstances, but also mesmerized by her striking tan lines where a bikini must have protected beautiful, surprisingly white skin while the sun turned the rest its beautiful olive brown color. Her dark, dark eyes looked directly into mine as she said, "I've thought about you like this many times, and sometimes when I was right here alone in this shower."

"I can't believe you even notice me, but..." and I was interrupted by her kiss. She had to come up on her toes to reach my face, but also pulled my head toward her. I couldn't have resisted even if I had thought of it. My mind was racing as she pulled me closer. I had no experience with women other than my girlfriend, with whom I had been attached for going on three years. But nerves did not prevent what was next, and soon I was hard and pointing straight up between us, rubbing against the subtle curve of her belly.

The sprays in this shower came from two heights on three sides. I blocked the back wall spray from hitting her face as the sides warmed both of us in the cool air. Suddenly, I pulled away and worried aloud, "My parents!"

"They're at the beach until Sunday night," and she kissed me again. Suddenly I was rock hard between us and she reached up to grab me. I was feeling the soft outer curves of her breasts, as the kissing continued. I moved my hands down her sides and around her rounded hips to her behind, and then pulled her tight against me.

She mimicked my grasp and pulled me in too. We held each other like this as we continued kissing for another several minutes, but then she suddenly reached between us, and gripped me again firmly with her right hand. She then pulled her body away and spun to her left, reaching to the wall with her outstretched left arm. "I want this inside me, please, now."

She let go, putting both palms flat against the wall, bent at the waist with her untanned ass facing me. I took a step closer and as I reached for her hips, she reached back with her right hand again, grabbed me and guided my cock directly in. That was it for foreplay -- she was ready for more, and she was wet and warm. On the first stroked I lingered, savoring both the feeling and the moment, almost stepping outside myself as I imagined this scene. I leaned forward to kiss her exposed neck, and then her right ear, and then she turned to offer her mouth.

After just a few seconds of kissing she turned her face back toward the wall and lowered her head. I instinctively moved in and out and she released a string of multi-syllable oh-h-h-h-h-h's with each motion of my hips.

Uncharacteristically, I wasn't worried about coming too soon, and it didn't seem to matter. I may have even been a little distracted by how much pleasure she was getting, as the rhythm of our bodies and the volume and frequency of her breathless moans increased.

When I realized the enormity of all that was underway, with an unusually pretty older woman enthusiastically enjoying me, looking down upon curves that you don't often see on a campus, I started to feel the inevitable. And all that building momentum was magnified by what she was going through. I had not only picked up the pace but had also become more forceful, and she was gently spasming.

I somehow had the wherewithal to reach forward and cup her full, gently sagging breasts, each more than a handful, and that put her over a threshold. Her moans were louder and more succinct, "Oh-h-h!, oh-h, OH-H!, OH-h!" as though she couldn't catch her breath. And that put me over the edge too. I realized I was on the verge of coming and began to push away to pull out.

"No! Come inside me!" She said it forcefully, but breathlessly and almost panicked, and I complied. I took just a another ten or twelve strokes and she then let out her loudest, longest moan as I let loose within. She stood up, grabbed my wrists and wrapped her breasts in my hands, spasming as the moans turned to a whimpering, then an exhausted, very subtle crying in between deeper breaths.

Still behind her, I wrapped my arms around her then, still covering her breasts but each with my opposite hand. We were there breathing together for several minutes, again with the water at our sides and my back. I slowly slid out and soon after she turned in my arms and put her cheek against my chest, and she stayed there for another few minutes before tilting her head up to kiss me. I had been waiting.

After about five more minutes of really wonderful, exploratory but gentle kissing, she pulled away and said, "I'm sorry that I took advantage; I hope I haven't gone too far and caused any problems for you, or me I suppose."

"No," I said, "the timing was maybe right on, and probably why I responded so enthusiastically. And it will be our very wonderful secret."

"This doesn't have to mean anything," she offered, "but it was really, really wonderful and I wouldn't mind it happening again."

"Me too. I'm very interested, and would kinda like to plan on it." I guess I wanted this to seem more like a suggestion than a confession.

"Hu-huh," she chuckled. "I was a little surprised at my own spontaneity, and it certainly heighted the excitement. Maybe we can somehow plan for some spontaneity?" She then reached past me, turn off the water, grabbed my hand and led me out of the shower into the better lit bathroom. She grabbed towels from the rack and hand me one.

I suddenly saw in the light the curves I had just enjoyed in the more dimly lit shower room, and I began to get erect again already. We both noticed the other's surveillance, and smiled together. But with a few quick motions she was somehow dressed while I was still naked and holding my towel. She kissed me on the lips and said, "You'll hear from me. Soon." And she slipped out the bathroom door. I think I stared at the door a whole minute.

I looked at myself in the mirror and was only 90% sure that this amazing, fantastic event had just occurred. As it sunk in, I could not figure what do next. Then I realized I never really showered. I got back in, soaped up, lathered up and shaved, shampooed and then reemerged almost 20 minutes later. I was toweling myself dry when I suddenly heard my sister Joanna: "Johnny, are you in there? I was surprised to see your car here. Why didn't you call? And why are you in there instead of your own bathroom?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Weekend at Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 731 milliseconds