• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Slave's Reward Ch. 03

A Slave's Reward Ch. 03

"Come on!" the white haired beauty demanded. 'Is that all you got!"

The muscular captive only groaned.

"Wore him out?" Sarah asked.

The High Witch turned and sighed, taking off her strap on. "I am afraid so."

"Well there are three fully rested men waiting in your quarters."

Cassandra smiled, "You are getting an idea of the management part."

As she left, Sarah released Garrison, "You did not satisfy as I ordered you to."

Garrison stupidly tried to attack her just as Sarah anticipated, her boot hit him in the jaw. She quickly recuffed him threading the long chain through his crotch. Grabbing a cock cage, she captured his manhood.

Caressing his face in mock tenderness, "You are a sex slave. That means if the High Witch or anyone else here wants to fuck you, you will serve them. If a girl who has just reached who majority want to practice sex, you are her tool for that." Her voice hardened, "Get up and go to your room " Sarah forced him into a small chamber and locked it.

She walked over to Jessica, "Now for you."

The brunette still had defiance, "Let me go, you can't do this for me."

The smaller blond smiled nastily, "You never got the spanking you deserved." Dragging Jessica to the bench. She handcuffed her wrists behind her. "Don't bother counting."

Through her tears, "You Whore! If I weren't helpless I'd show you."

Sarah dumped her on the floor, What is worse a legal whore or a spoiled daughter who thinks the rules don't apply to her?"

"I did nothing wrong."

"Killing people? Sarah lightly rested her heel on Jessica's chin. "Or your sex parties with people you picked up at bars." You are hypocrite Jessica.. Sarah unlocked her cuffs, "Let see who is the better woman." Jessica rubbed her wrists to get more circulation than charged her with a tackle. Using her superior weight she got on top. "You are mine. As she smashed her tits on Sarah's face. "I'll be doing the fucking both you and your precious.. " Jessica gasped

Sarah had intertwined her well developed legs around her and trapped her. "I believe you were going to say Master?" She used her free hand to feel Jessica snatch. "You're wet? You like this slut."

"Let me go."

"Admit I am the best woman," the blond demanded.

"No!"

"Than, " as she squeezed her right nipple, "I'll try harder!"

"Please!" as the pain increased.

"Surely, you are not begging to trash like me, "Sarah mocked.

"You are the superior woman!"

"I am the superior woman what?"

"Mistress Sarah!"

Sarah rose to her feet and walked to pick up the manacles.

"Stupid Bitch!" Jessica swung at her back and was met by Sarah's extended foot in her stomach.

"Yes you are, "Sarah responded. Dragging Jessica by the hair she restrained her on the hanging chains. Her foe helpless, Sarah stripped off her clothes including her boots. She lightly tapped Jessica body with her toes. "I could break all your ribs with a few kicks."

The haughty rich girl was terrified, "Please Mistress let me go!"

"What could you possibly offer me."

"Money, you could quit the business."

"Ah poor Jessica. " Sarah grabbed a cane. "I enjoy being a sex worker, but I never thought I'd enjoy being a Mistress so much." Sarah wacked her ass.

"Ow!"

"The question is how will you fare as a sex worker," as she hit again.

"Ah!"

"A sex worker who will be a sex slave just like your boy toy."

Sarah tattooed her body for several minutes.

Jessica finally became senseless. "Well we can't have that. "The blond started licking her nipples and made them hard. "Here is some different types of jewelry", as she attached nipple chains., ball gagged her and blindfolded her.

****************

Becky a tall buxom blond had been in a cell for 36 hours. Two guards came in.

"You have 10 minutes to shower you will put nothing on but the leash and chains."

Not having a choices, Becky went under the hot water and followed the other instructions.

A black hooded figure grabbed the leash and dragged her into a small room.

"On your knees slut!" a female voice ordered.

"Karen?"

"Mistress Karen," the red head said taking off her hood and cloak

*********************

Jessica felt the chains coming off, she hissed through the gag.

"You have a choice, " as her ball gag was taken off. "Be my fuck slut or more pain.

What do you choose?"

"ll be your fuck slut Mistress Sarah!"

The blindfold was removed, and she saw a bound and gagged Becky and an attractive red head who had been in Casper's chambers holding her by a leash.

"You are going to watch cousin." Karen said.

Sarah released the exhausted Jessica to the floor, "You may begin by worshping my friend's pussy."

Karen grabbed her head, "Do a good job, so this is the leader of that clique."

"A rich brat of the first order, "Sarah told her putting up a strap on. She grabbed Jessica's ass and spread her cheeks. The brunnette whimpered as she was penetrated.

"This is the only beginning. "Sarah taunted. She looked at her playmate. Why don't you grab one."

"Don't hurt me," Jessica pleaded.

I am not going to hurt you, as the blond grabbed her hair in a ball. "But we are going to fuck and humiliate you."

"Becky I hope you are watching, "Karen added as she stuck the other tool in Jessica's mouth.

After the two had exhausted her in that position, the two women tied Jessica spread eagle. "You can have her pussy." The High Mistress told the singer. "I'll check on the others."

"Take it cunt,!" As Karen drove it in with no mercy.

Grabbing a single tail, "Becky isn't it."

The terrified girl nodded, "You better serve your cousin well."

Going to the small room,"Come out pig."

Garrison crawled out, "My turn to fuck you!" Becky was shocked Garrison was almost twice the size of the blond, yet he was totally dominated

"What do you say?" Sarah demanded.

"Thank you fucking me Mistress!"

Karen came over and stuck the strap on in his mouth. "Clean it." She kissed Sarah. "We wore her out."

**************

"Becky your slave training begin tomorrow, "Karen told her.

The two woman had been put on top of a sybian with nipple chains between their tits. Garrison after being fucked by both woman had been put in a fetal position.

"You two better rest, "Sarah suggested. "I am going to be a lot harder on you in the morning."

To be continued


  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Slave's Reward Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds