• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black On Black Pegging: Amen!

Black On Black Pegging: Amen!

I've been fighting this shit my whole life, man. Today is my coming out party if you will. Now, don't get it twisted. I love females, for real. I just happen to like a certain type of female. Black women rock. I love them to death. And the bossier they are the better. My name is Steve Valentine, I'm a big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Today I am proud to say that I am submissive to Black women. Something about a strong Black woman brings out the submissive in me. I've been with White girls and even a few Asian chicks but it just isn't the same. I need a Black female in my life and I want her dominant, thank you very much.

They say that when you're out there looking for females they can practically smell that on you and they avoid you like the plague. When you're not looking or when you just don't care, females come to you. Brothers, this is one hundred percent true. I go to Carleton University and I hang around the library all the time. I see a lot of females go by and honestly, I was starting to wonder how come I wasn't getting any. I mean, I'm not a bad-looking dude. I am not shy when it comes to talking females so I was wondering what the fuck was going on, you know?

I mean, I saw hot chicks walking around with dudes a lot worse off than I am in the face and body department. Then I realized it wasn't about that. A man's confidence attracts a female, more than money or good looks. Yup, that shit is true! When something's not working, you either give up or improvise. I was walking around the grocery store in my neighborhood the other day when I saw a cutie. A fine-looking Black chick with a cute face and a nice, round booty. She looked good in the green and Black uniform that her employer makes her wear.

I smiled at her as I walked by and she smiled back. When I finished shopping, I went to the counter where she was working and flirted with her a bit as I took out my Scotia Bank debit card to pay for my purchases. Her name tag read Orillia Joseph, which was an intriguing name for sure. This broad got Haitian written all over her, and I like my Haitian females. I pointed out how unique her name was before I told her mine, and told her that if she wanted to find a better-paying job, she should holler at me. I'm a supervisor with a security company. We got locations all over Toronto, Hamilton, Ottawa and Gatineau. I make twenty dollars an hour driving around a company car, checking alarms in buildings and shit, and I collect a nice fat pay check every two weeks. Not bad for a twenty-year-old Black man living in lily-White Ottawa, eh?

Now, when you give a female your number instead of taking hers, that shit isn't a good idea. Women take forever to make up their minds on anything. That's why I was kind of surprised when Orillia called me that same night, and told me that she was definitely interested, in the job and in me. Now, I met her Sunday and by Tuesday I was taking her to the nearby movie theater where we caught the movie The Butler. Now, historical flicks charged with racial issues aren't my usual thing but I had fun watching that movie. Oprah rocks and Forest Whitaker is an amazing actor, I got much respect for the two of them.

After the movie, I took Orillia to a little Haitian restaurant called Island Sun and we had a good long meal. The whole thing, movie theater and meal included cost me under twenty bucks. I'm slick like that, that's why I took her to the movies on a Tuesday. During the meal, I learned a bit about Orillia. The gal was twenty four years old and studied business administration at Algonquin College. She couldn't find work in her field since Ottawa isn't big on hiring people of color for good jobs. That's why she was working as a cashier at the local grocery store. Man, that is a sad story but what the hell, I still wanted to see more of her.

I found Orillia smart, sexy and interesting. I had no idea how freaky this chick really was, until I went into a porno store the next day and saw her working there. I mean, I went in and didn't notice her behind the counter and when I went to pay for my purchases and saw her there, I was speechless. Hello Steve, Orillia said with a smile. I work here part-time, she continued. I smiled and put up a brave face but inside I was nervous. I just went on a date with this chick and now she's seeing me in a porno shop. Is she going to think I'm some kind of pervert or something?

Snapping her fingers impatiently, Orillia asked me if she could scan my purchases and like the genius I am I just handed them over. Orillia smiled when she saw the movies I bought. They had names like Black Men Like Strap-ons Too, Strap-on Black Bitches and Strap-on Black Ball Busters. Orillia looked at me and asked me if I liked videos featuring Black women with strap-on dildos who fucked Black men with them. I nodded. I look at all kinds of stuff, I shrugged. Smiling coyly, Orillia told me she liked my taste in videos. Let's do something fun next time, she said. I nodded and walked out of the adult video store in downtown Ottawa with a big smile on my face. Yeah, I was a happy camper!

The next day, Orillia and I went out and we saw 2 Guns. Afterwards I wanted to go eat some food at an Italian spot but she whispered into my ear that she wanted me to eat her pussy instead. What do you think I said to that? I drove Orillia back to my place. I live in the east end, not far from the Saint Laurent Mall. I'm about four blocks from the grocery store where I met her. I gave her a tour of my somewhat messy apartment and offered her a drink which she declined. Instead she grabbed my hand and led me to the living room, and we got busy on my couch.

Orillia spread her legs, exposing her hairy pussy. Lick me, she ordered. I nodded and got on my knees before her, licking her sweet pussy with gusto. Orillia moaned and shuddered as I slipped two fingers into her cunt and pleasured her by flicking my tongue over her clitoris. Soon I had her squirming and squealing in delight. I was hard as hell and ready to fuck. Orillia grabbed my dick and sucked it, getting me even harder. After sucking my cock and fondling my balls for a good while, Orillia caused me to cum when she flicked her tongue over my dick head. I came profusely, and it went all over her dark, pretty face. She didn't seem to mind at all, judging by how she was licking that gooey stuff.

I'm not proud of what happened next, fam. After I cum, it takes me a while to get hard. Orillia was ready for me to fuck her and my Johnson wasn't working. She looked hurt and I felt humiliated. Smiling, Orillia told me that she knew just the thing to get me going. Grabbing her purse, she pulled a strap-on dildo out of it. Without taking her eyes off me she put it on. The sight of this sexy, curvy Black woman wearing a strap-on dildo got me hard as hell. I am definitely ready to fuck your pussy now, I said to Orillia while stroking my long, hard dick. Too late boo because I want to fuck you, Orillia said sternly. Then she ordered me to get on all fours and take what was coming at me.

I was excited and scared at the same time as I got on all fours and spread my ass cheeks for Orillia. Call me Mistress O, she said sternly as she spread my ass cheeks and began greasing me up with lubricant. Without further ado, Mistress O pressed her strap-on dildo against my asshole. There's a mirror on the living room wall. I admired our reflections as she began fucking me. A big Black man like myself getting fucked in my ass by a sexy Black woman wielding a strap-on dildo. Mistress O began fucking me with slow but deep strokes. The more she fucked me, the harder my dick got, and I must say I loved the feel of her plastic dick in my hole. I heard myself cry out in pleasure and beg her for more.

Mistress O plunged the dildo up my ass and told me that she would make me her bitch, and I loved every minute of it. After fucking my ass for a good half hour, Mistress O pulled out. I thanked her for a delightful time. She made a face and showed me the mess I made on her dildo. Clean that up, she said. I went to the washroom and cleaned up her dildo with soap and water before rinsing it with hot water and wiping it with a towel dipped in alcohol. I went back to the living room, and gave Orillia her toy back. Good lad, she said with a smirk.

Spread her legs, Orillia exposed her wet cunt and told me to get to work. I grinned and rubbed my dick, then got into position. Slowly I eased my dick into her cunt. Fuck me, Orillia ordered. I looked into my gorgeous Black lady's eyes and did as I was told. I sucked on her breasts as I thrust my cock deep into her pussy. I hadn't gotten laid in over a year and I was making up for lost time. I fucked her for a good hour and had her screaming and panting. When I started to go soft on her, Orillia sucked my dick and shoved her dildo back into my ass. This time she let the dildo inside of me while I fucked her pussy. With the dildo up my ass and Orillia's pussy muscles gripping my dick I stayed hard as hell. I fucked her for a long good while, hard and fast, just the way she told me she wanted me to.

Afterwards, Orillia and I lay on the floor in front of the couch, our bodies sweaty and spent. I love getting dominated by you, I told her as I kissed her hand. Orillia smiled and told me I was the first Black guy she met who liked dominant Black women. Let's stick together, she said. I nodded and kissed her. She kissed me back passionately. And that's how I met my future wife ladies and gentlemen. I've long dreamed of a loud, angry and bossy Black woman who would yell at me, beat me up, control me and totally dominate me. And now that I found her I'm totally putting a ring on it!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black On Black Pegging: Amen!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 508 milliseconds