• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Candles and Chocolate

Candles and Chocolate

Another year has passed and Valentines Day is upon us once again which means it's been another wonderful year spent with my awesome Sir. The time that we've spent together has been full of so many things that I've learned about myself thanks to Him, taking the time and having the patience to teach me to how be the best pet for Him. Being there for me, letting me lean on His strength and His confidence in me to take me to places that I've never been, the unbelievable pleasure balanced the bearable pain. So we celebrate tonight reflecting on our journey and looking forward to more things to experience as we travel forward together.

The secret room that He made for us is the location for tonight's fun. He told me this morning before He left me to go to work. As always He's left me wondering what He's up to, always keeping me on my toes. It's just one of the many things that I love about Him. He also told me that He wouldn't be gone long just enough time to get some work done and He would return home shortly. Sometimes I think that He misses me during the day that we are apart as much as I miss Him. What we have together is definitely undeniable so much passion and pleasure, the wanting and needing of each other. It's an addiction, but the good kind.

I go on about my daily chores that I need to do, don't want to ignore them even though my mind is somewhere else. I clean all the floors: vacuum the carpet, mop the tile and dust the hardwoods. It's a bit of work keeping them clean but I love when they sparkle and shine. I soon finish doing all of that; it's made me a bit hot and sweaty. I think that I'd better clean up because I'm not sure when you're going to be home.

I undress as I try to decide whether I want to take a shower or hop in the Jacuzzi tub. I don't think that I've got time to fill the tub up, so shower it is. I get into the shower after letting the water come to the perfect temperature. Mmmm feels so good. I'm so lost in my own thoughts about what may or may not happen tonight as I bathe and shampoo my hair that I don't hear you come into the bathroom. The shower door opens startling me at first, quite a shock when you think that you're alone and then I see you standing there. Whew, that's a relief. You step into the shower with me getting close to me and kissing me gently at first but then your kisses become more demanding, more heated letting me know just how much you desire me. Your arms pull me even closer to you; I feel your hard cock pressing against my now wet cunt.

"Hands against the tile and bend over my sexy girl, I need my sweet whore now."

"Yes Sir, as you wish. I'm yours to do whatever pleases you."

"Good girl, my little obedient whore."

I lean over place my hands against the wall, feeling your body oh so close to mine. Your breath in my ear whispering how much you're going to love taking your slut once again in the shower as your hard cock slides into my waiting dripping cunt. Mmmm so sooo good. You're holding me close and tight against you as you fuck me hard. Our bodies are moving as one so lost in the pleasure. My whimpers turn into low moans. Those sounds of pleasure turn you on even more. You fuck me harder and tell me that you're going to cum soon. You bury your cock in my cunt over and over, deeper and deeper till you can't take it anymore.

"You want my cum, slut?"

"Yes Sir, please may I have your cum."

"Beg for it whore, tell me how much you want my cum."

"Please Sir, please can I have your cum. I want it. I crave it. I need filling my cunt. I want part of you inside of me, your gift to me that I cherish soo much, Sir."

"Good answer slut, you can have my cum."

Your thrusts increase in intensity, I know that I'm only moments away from getting your cum. I feel your cock twitch inside me as you cum as you moan in pleasure. I love to hear those sounds coming from you. I know that you're satisfied. You spin me around and kiss me deeply. The passion and wantonness still remain but we need to save something for later.

We finally finish our shower step out and dry off. We talk about dinner later trying to decide whether to eat here or go out, thinking that a nice quiet night at home might be good. I can sense that you're excited about what you have planned for me and us tonight as you tell me that since we're not going anywhere tonight I won't need many clothes. Something in those sexy blue eyes of yours tell me that tonight could be quite interesting.

I tell you that I have just the thing to wear tonight. I've been on a shopping trip to Fredericks.

"Oh really my pet? I'm sure that whatever it is its very hot, knowing you like I do."

"Oh yes, Sir. I think that you will like it, actually I know that you will."

I go to my closet and pull out the Fredericks bag. I've been saving this outfit for a special occasion. You watch intently as I pull out a red velvet ribbon trimmed bra, a very tiny gartered skirt and matching g string.

"Mmm I like, my sexy girl, now hurry up and put it on for me."

I get dressed as you watch me put each piece on, I can see the lust in your eyes and think to myself this outfit probably won't stay on me long. I return to the closet once again to retrieve the final touch, matching stockings.

"Damn slut, you look good enough to eat and maybe I just might."

"Thank you Sir, I'm glad that you are pleased. I remember you showing this to me in the catalog and thought that it might be a good idea if I bought it."

"Such a good little whore I have, always remembering what I like and what's best for me. I think that you deserve a reward for that; let's get this party started early. Come , my pet."

You put my collar on and attach my leash. You lead me down the hall towards our playroom. It doesn't take us long to reach the door as you push it open and turn on the lights as we enter the room. We haven't played in here for a while, most of the time we play in our bed after all it is modified with restraints so you can tie me up any way that you desire to.

I look around the room still in awe of what you've created. I see that you've been in here at some point. There are candles scattered about on some of the table tops. You go to the light controls on the wall dimming the lights down, the candles giving the room a nice glow. I can smell the scent of the freshly treated leather in the air. I love that smell.

You lead me over to a table that has a big fluffy towel covering it and tell me to lay down on it on my belly. I, of course do, as you command. You tell me that you have something special to share with me tonight something that we've never done. My mind spins trying to figure what that could be. I feel your hands on my body beginning to remove my clothes unfastening my garters and rolling my stockings down. It feels so sexy being undressed by you especially the way that I'm laying I can't see what's happening.

I feel your hands gently caress my ass just before I feel a tug as my g string and little skirt get taken off me. I lift up a little in order to help you get them off easier and then settle back down the soft towel underneath me. Your gentle caresses continue up my back and along my sides. I love the way that your hands feel on me, so good that I begin to whimper in pleasure.

I feel a tug on the fastener to my bra as it's removed from me also; I lift up again so you can slide out from underneath me.

"So much better now my pet, I didn't want to get that nice, sexy, hot outfit all messed up besides you know how I love my pet naked," you whisper in my ear.

Your whispered words in my ear cause me to shiver in excitement, wondering just what's next. I feel your hands return to my back and warm oil being poured on it and spread around. Mmmmm that feels so good. I lay there enjoying your wonderful massage as you inform me that the oil is just to make it easier to get the wax off later.

"Wax?" I ask surprised.

"Yes My pet, I thought that it was time to do some wax play with you. I think that you're going to love the way that it feels getting dripped on your skin. So just relax and enjoy."

I take a deep breath relaxing more against the towel under me letting all of the tension out of my body, secure in knowing that I'm always safe with you. Just as that thought leaves my mind I feel the first drip of wax land on my back. It's hot but not as hot as I thought that it would be. My body still tenses a little with the new sensation, feeling the wax being dripped down my back. Each drip exciting me even more. I feel the wax running along my curves and then hardening.

I begin to whimper and moan with each drip continuing down my back as the drips start to rain down on my ass. I can feel my cunt getting wetter, so aroused by the feeling of the wax hitting my skin hotly and then cooling off. My moans continue to get louder.

"I think that my pet likes this, huh?"

"Oh yes Sir, such an erotic feeling as the wax drips onto my skin. The way the slight pain changes into pleasure."

"I knew that you would like it my little slut and I know that you are dripping wet now too."

"Mmm yes I am Sir, you know me all to well."

"Well, my little whore, I think that you deserve that reward now for being such a good girl and handling your first wax play session so well."

I feel the table move as you climb up on top of it, your knees spreading my legs apart as you lay down on top of me. I feel the wax on my back and ass cracking and separating, such an odd sensation to feel. Your cock quickly invades my warm wet hole getting in deeply, and starting to fuck me hard. I think that the wax play has gotten you quite excited too. As we fuck I feel the wax cracking more as I move to meet your thrusts trying to get your cock deeper in me, wanting and needing it so badly, feeling my orgasm grow inside me from all of the stimulation on my body.

I hear you whisper in my ear what a good girl I am for you, how pleased that you are with me. You tell me that I'm so good that I can cum when I'm ready to I don't need to ask your permission first. You're kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear. You know how much I love that and how hot it gets me as it brings me closer and closer to cumming.

I try to hold out for as long as I can. I want to wait for you to cum too, but I can't I'm fighting an uphill battle here. My body is perched on the edge and needing to cum, so stimulated by everything. I moan loud and cum hard writhing underneath you, my hips bucking against your cock taking it deeper in me, my cunt spasms around your cock. You can't hold it for much longer either. I can tell from the sounds of your pleasure. I feel you fuck me even harder as you cum, your cock pounding my cunt. Then I hear your loud moan as I feel your cock twitch inside and unload your cum into me.

You relax down against me, our bodies both spent, feeling very content and sated. You whisper in my ear again how much you enjoyed sharing this with me and then you move to get off my back, allowing me to rollover so we can face each other. I'm glad that this table is large enough to accommodate both of us comfortably.

I snuggle into you more, your arms wrapped around me. I feel you pick the wax from off of my back and ass, still such a strange feeling, but an experience that I totally enjoyed. I have some fun of my own cleaning you up also seems that bits of wax have gotten on you while you were lying on my back fucking me.

We're cleaned up for the most part, but we are in need of another shower to clean everything properly. We kiss gently as we lie there in contentment.

"That was awesome, my sweet pet. We will have to do that again very soon, but next time I'll do your front."

"Sounds like a plan to me Sir, and if the front of me feels as good when you get finished it should be an awesome experience."

"That it will be, my pet, that it will be." You kiss me gently again and ask me if I'm hungry. We never did have any dinner.

"Mmm yes food would be good about now. What do you think about ordering a pizza and then getting into the box of chocolates, Sir?"

"That sounds cool, but you're forgetting one thing, my pet. We can't forget the champagne."

"Ahh yes, you are long overdue for one of my famous champagne blowjobs Sir, but a shower, dinner and then we'll talk about my dessert. Well I guess that it could be dessert for you too."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Candles and Chocolate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 300 milliseconds