• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Vision Of Passion

A Vision Of Passion

It's the early morning hours, the sun has barely peaked over the horizon as the front door slides open. He enters carrying the usual affair. Laptop bag slung over his shoulder, hands full of food and drinks.

He places the laptop onto the chair just inside the door and leans over the desk to set down the food. With the load off of his hands and shoulder, he closes the door, locks it, and heads toward the bedroom. He stops at the doorway and looks in to see her lying in bed sleeping softly. The noise of the fan as it gently blows a few strands of hair into her face is the only sound that can be heard.

He steps in from the doorway towards her. Fighting the urge to tear the sheet that covers her sleeping form off of her. Instead, decides on a more stealthy and tactful approach. He grabs the corner of the sheet and gently pulls it back from her, revealing her body to him. She lays on her side with one arm laying down her body, her hand near her hip. The other arm is curled up and seemingly propping her head from the pillow. Her hair partially hides her beautiful face from his view. He wards off the urge to slide a finger across her temple in order to pull the hair from her face. He looks upon her, with love in his eyes. Love and devotion are all he can feel at that moment.

He leans down and kisses her soft cheek, taking in her beauty by touch. Her brown eyes open up to him as she tries to softly speak, but is stopped by a passionate kiss. He reaches down with his right hand, stroking her hair and kissing her passionately. His tongue slides in and out of her mouth, dancing with hers in a sweet exchange. He breaks the kiss for a moment to gaze into her beautiful eyes and see the sparkle of love that are always there when she looks at him.

He kicks off his shoes and climbs into bed next to her as she turns to face him. He embraces her as best he can and kisses her once more. Never breaking the kiss, He reaches under her head with his right hand and slides it behind her head, feeling her hair between his fingers. His left arm reaches for her right hip and softly runs his hand from her hip up her back until both of his hands are behind her head. Pressing her head towards his for a deeper kiss, he lets his left hand glide down the side of her body again to her hip. He then runs it back up her body and digs in his nails into her back, running them down over the cotton cloth of her sleeping shirt. He breaks the kiss once more to look into her eyes.

He leans back towards her and kisses her again. Holding tightly onto her hair with his right hand, he pulls her head back, exposing her neck to him. He leans in and softly bites the right side of her neck as his left hand squeezes her ass. He leans back out and reaches up her body with his left hand, gliding it across the cotton of her shirt until he reaches the neckline. Slipping his fingers inside the neck of her shirt, he grasps it and tears it down her body with a sharp rip. The shreds of cloth still hang to cover her breasts. With his left hand, he pushes her onto her back and strips off the cloth from her chest, exposing her nipples to the cold morning air. He leans back, looming over her body taking in the sight of her naked torso and the smile on her lips. He reaches down to the waistband of her shorts with both hands and rips that from her body. Leaving her naked upon the sheets, cool breeze drifting across her body from the fan. He gets up from the bed and grabs the toys. A cold pair of handcuffs and leg irons and tosses them onto the bed. In the time that he has been home, not a word has been spoken... until now.

"Put those handcuffs on." he says as he places the cold steel of the leg irons onto her ankles. He places the key to the leg cuffs onto the dresser next to the bed as she puts on the handcuffs. "Wait right here for a moment." he says softly. He steps out of the room and returns quickly with some rope. He ties one end of the rope to the chain links of the handcuffs. He feeds the rope over the end of the bed to pull her arms up. Under the bed, he feeds the rope to the foot, between the railings so that it won't be sliding out from under the bed. At the foot of the bed, he ties the other end tightly to the leg irons, pulling it taut enough that she can't raise her arms or legs if she tried to.

Her body now lies open and exposed to him. A grin comes to his face as he gazes down upon her beautiful form. He walks to the side of the bed and leans over to kiss her. His lips draw closer to hers as his eyes are locked onto her eyes. He stops just a mere inch from her lips and quietly breathes into her mouth. He reaches down her body, gently touching everything that he can. Across her stomach and right hip his fingers trail. Stopping at the top of her thigh, He drags his nails back across her skin. Feeling her reaction to this, a second pass is performed, this time his fingers lead deeper into her inner thigh. He lightly glides his hand over the interior portion of her thigh. He pushes her knees apart as much as he can in her restraints and says, "Don't move, only move when I guide you."

He places his right hand on her right knee and drags his nails down her thigh. When he just about reaches her crouch, he pulls outwards, towards her hip. Hearing the soft moans escape her lips encourages him to do more. He places a hand on each knee and looks deep into her eyes. He repeats the previous motion, running his hands up her thighs and across her hips. His gaze drops from her eyes, down her body to her exposed vagina. He sees the excitement that she has had up until this moment expressing from her engorged labia.

Unable to resist the urge to touch her vagina any longer, he reaches up her thigh again with his left hand, lightly sliding his index finger across her labia to her inner thigh. The moisture clinging to his finger from her juices entices him to do more to her. He reaches up her thighs with both hands and placing them on each side of her vagina, he pulls her labia apart. The slickened lips pull apart easily to reveal her pink inner labia and clitoris. He grins and leans in and takes a single long lick from her vaginal opening up to her clitoris and flicks his tongue a couple times upon her clitoris.

Her body reacts with moans and convulsions. He leans back again, looking deep into her eyes. Knowing the full extent of her arousal, he decides to untie one end of the rope. He steps back to the foot of the bed and unties the rope from the leg irons. With the loose end in his hands, he ties it to the floor post at the base of the bed, keeping the same tension it held before. "On your knees!" he growls. As her ass rises up into the chill morning air and she sets into position, knees spread, changing the position of her clitoris from where it once was while laying down. He slides a hand between her thighs and up into her waiting vagina, pressing it into his hand. He pulls his hand back until his fingers touch her clit. He begins to rub her clit in a circular motion. Small tight circles are created, swirling around her clitoris. With his other hand, a quick, loud smack crashes onto the tender flesh of her ass. A slight stinging in his hand as he does that let's him know that it was done correctly.

Her moans become more and more fevered. They start to come louder and stronger; with more conviction to the pleasure he gives her. Another quick pop of his hand against her ass, as he continues to swirl her clit with his fingers. He spanks her again, and the sting returns to his flesh as well as hers. His fingers leave her clit to explore the rest of her vagina, probing into her. A moan escapes her lips and serves to drive him on even more. Deftly, his fingers find a soft mound of tissue inside of her vagina that brings her moans on even louder than before. His fingers begin to rock back and forth upon this soft mound. Suddenly, the stinging of a spank echoes in both there heads. With out time for recovery, a second and third sting comes and brings louder moans from her body as the redness begins to grow upon her flesh.

After a few more moments of this, he pulls back from her and pushes her onto her back. He crawls back over her, leaning towards her and kisses her lips again. He pulls back slightly and whispers, "I love you." Weakened words escapes her lips replying, "I love you too." Quickly, he reaches down her body until his fingers reach her clitoris again. Just as quickly, his fingers go back to encircling her clitoris. Wide circles at first, closing into smaller circles. He then lightly flicks her clitoris with the tip of his finger. With a simple skill and grace his finger barely grazes her clitoris, bring back a sensation of pleasure that soon takes over her body. He continues to bring her as much pleasure as he knows how until her moans become even powerful and forceful. He knows that she is close to the brink of ecstasy. Just as she seems to go over the edge, he pulls his fingers away. Hearing her moans change from that of joy to slight disappointment, he starts rubbing her clitoris again. Her moans begin to build again, this time a deeper sense to them. Again, he carries her to the brink and stops for a moment, this time, leaving his finger on her clit. A few short seconds pass that feels like an eternity to her, and he flicks her clitoris again. Immediate reactions take over her body, her toes point straight down as she lies on her back. Her body begins to quake with tension and pleasure, tension that needs to be released soon.

With a couple more quick flicks of his finger, her body is shoved past the brink. A cry out in ecstasy overtakes her entire body as the tension flows over her. A wave of pleasure surges through her entire body, washing away all the built up tensions. Her cry subsides into a blissful state of joy. He wraps his arms around her and lays next to her, content with her joy, her happiness, her pleasure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Vision Of Passion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds