• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 04

An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 04

12

--------------------

Dear Readers,

First of all, thank you very much for your patience. After chapter three I had decided to submit no further chapters without an editor. You may not believe me but it took me almost an eternity to find a new one but now I have Bronzeage at my side, also a Literotica author. I have to thank him for polishing my story and giving my great suggestions. This chapter four is a necessary lesbian part to make the later chapters with Todd as a threesome understandable. Therefore I would like to suggest reading this chapter.

--------------------

At noon the next day Andromeda started the preparation for her ambitious seduction scheme. To make Samantha, her victim, comfortable with her young age compared to her twenty-eight years she had decided to mold her appearance as young as possible and additionally to dress as sexy as possible to impress her for two reasons; first to prove without any doubt what a desirable woman she was for Todd despite she was ten years older, and second to arouse in Samantha some appreciation for her appearance or maybe even a subtle sexual attraction as well.

After she showered she took great care of her important body parts thinking about the lesbian sexual action that may occur today and then went to her walk-in closet and searched for the clothes she intended to wear. She quickly found what she was looking for. It was something she bought many years ago but never dared to wear in public. Carefully she dressed up to the nines

Afterwards checking herself in the mirror, she was surprised by her own visual appearance. She really looked much younger than her age. She had applied a little make-up here and there to make her face look more youthful. Her shimmering light-brown hair, normally waving around her head, was tied into teenage pony-tails and her breasts were barely covered by a sexy young fashion style top with a low neckline showing lots of cleavage and a waistline a few inches above her belly button, of course sans bra. Her firm, luscious tits were on display to confirm that there was no artificial support needed. She looked at her hard nipples, piercing the thin fabric, and thought of how excited she already was.

Below she wore very short and very tight, hot pants. It looked like this small thin piece of clothing was painted on her body. There was no room for panties underneath. One could clearly see the beginning of her ass cheeks outside the leg openings and, on closer inspection, the outline of her pussy too. 'Incredibly sexy', she thought. High-heeled sandals completed the forbidden teenage outfit. It made her long, perfectly sculptured legs appear to go on forever.

A few minutes past 2 pm she heard the door bell ring. After a last check in the mirror she opened the front door to her condo. ʺPlease come in, ʺ Andromeda said to Samantha. The two women looked at each other in astonishment. They couldn't believe their eyes how they matched each other in appearance.

Andromeda immediately discovered Samantha was even prettier and sexier than she remembered and her quizzical smile was captivating. Apart from her own naughty intentions, she had no skepticism anymore why Todd loved Samantha too. Samantha tried to fit Andromeda's appearance into the description Todd gave her. She was the sexy, perfect looking woman he had described her but she also looked much younger than she was told, and more so charming was her intriguing smile which put Samantha immediately at ease.

Oddly enough both women had had the same idea how to dress, just sexy as hell. Samantha wore a tight pastel blue blouse which was knotted just below her braless breasts, accentuating their firmness even more and instead of hot pants she wore a tight black mini-skirt, barely mid-thigh length, which accentuated her long legs to perfection. For a short time this morning she had contemplated wearing one of her two micro-mini skirts, but thought it too risky. On her nicely sculpted feet she wore high-heels, though modest in height. She didn't know how her looks made Andromeda's mouth water.

It was evident both women wanted to impress their counterpart and succeeded without any doubt. Almost at the same time they spontaneously exclaimed, ʺMy God, you're beautiful! ʺ

That was so much fun that they instantly laughed together. Andromeda exploited this special moment and closed the door behind her. She took Samantha in her arms. Samantha hesitated just a fraction of a second and then replied the hug and the cheek kisses. A first positive chemistry was established between these obviously not so different women. Andromeda resisted the urge to kiss her on the lips. This young woman was adorable and the thoughts of them together with Todd became more urgent.

ʺSamantha, please take a seat with me on this couch. As you see I have a bottle of champagne on the table. I know you like it and we can get a little more comfortable with each other.ʺ

ʺThank you, Andromeda, that would be nice," answered Samantha and after the first glass they chatted easily. Both discovered their counterpart was a charming, intelligent conversationalist. However the core topic was about Todd until Samantha expressed her curiosity what this meeting was for.

ʺAndromeda, you said we have to discuss something about the three of us. Please tell me what it is? ʺ

Andromeda hesitated a moment, contemplating how to begin. She said ʺRecently, I found Todd deep in thought, like something was bothering him. I was very careful not to startle him but I believe I know now what's going on in his mind. He is fed up with the two of us individually.ʺ

Instantly a worried expression clouded Samantha's pretty face. Todd had not mentioned like this, nor was his demeanor anything different during their last love sessions. He was passionate as always.

Andromeda immediately allayed her fears. ʺNo, no, Honey, that's not what I wanted to say. He is not fed up with us, he is fed up with us individually, that's all.ʺ

ʺWhat does this mean? ʺ the young woman asked hopefully.

ʺIt's quite simple. He wants us to be with him all the time. This rotation nonsense jars on his nerves. I believe when I am with him he thinks of you too and vice versa the same.ʺ

ʺAll the time, does that mean...in bed too? ʺ

ʺOf course, that's the most important part. We can't be with him all the time without having sex together in the same bed. I have to admit I would like it because we would have some additional options. Have you ever been with a woman sexually? ʺ

Wow, that was a question out of the blue. Samantha needed some moments to make up her mind.

ʺNo, not really, but some years ago I fooled around with a neighbor girl, but only a few times for two months. We were eager to explore our bodies, our sexuality. We kissed a lot, caressed our breasts and even touched our pussies. We stopped it because she met a boy and cancelled our lesbian actions. I think I liked it, but after my first encounter with a neighbor boy, I never thought about it again.ʺ

ʺWould you like to kiss me, Honey. I've waited for some time now. When I saw you at graduation I already wanted to kiss you. I'll be honest with you I like lesbian sex too, but I would never betray Todd even with a woman, but the two of us is a different matter. He loves both of us and I'm absolutely sure we are on firm ground fooling around with each other. I very much think Todd would like it to see us making out.ʺ

Samantha was surprised by her revelation, which was combined with desire radiating from her bright eyes, and since she already liked Andromeda, she nodded. She didn't think of a kiss as a big deal.

The first kiss started lightly almost innocently but then Andromeda's kisses became bolder. She parted her lips letting her tongue press forward until Samantha's mouth eventually opened in response. Both threw their arms around the neck of their partner, finally letting their tongues dance frantically together. They couldn't deny their make-out session was making their pussies wet. Samantha was a little bit flustered about her vulnerability, but their lesbian action got her horny as a bitch in heat. They moaned in unison.

They breathed heavily when they broke a long kiss and admitted it felt good. They looked surprised at each other how well they immediately clicked together. Andromeda broke the silence and said, ʺI know you would do anything for Todd. You're in love with him the same way as I am. I saw it at graduation.ʺ

Samantha tried to deny it, but the older woman just stopped her. ʺDon't try to pull my leg. You have to accept the fact the same as I do. And we both know there is no future for us with him. He'll go to college in the fall and will meet a lot of beautiful women who want to fuck our gorgeous man. That's the reality and we will get older in the meantime. I suggest it should be expressly our common goal to celebrate every day we have with him."

ʺNow back to what we want to accomplish. I want to clarify we can't be together with him all the time without being lovers too. I'm sure he would like that. We know we both ARE his women unconditionally and we are not jealous of each other. He considers us as his equal partners, so it would be stupid to disappoint him. And, by the way, it would make our bond as a threesome even stronger.ʺ

After some more clarification Samantha had no other choice than to accept the proposal. Secretly she hoped they would have fun together. She already had a warm feeling in her belly, caused by the prospect what they could do with each other. She wasn't wrong with the suspicion that Andromeda felt the same way.

They talked, kissed and after another glass of champagne they rushed to the bedroom where they quickly disrobed. They looked at each other with admiration in their eyes. They were similarly tall, similar bodied with almost identical medium-sized firm, perky breasts plus luscious hips and tight asses every supermodel would be envious of it. And their beautiful faces were nothing but flawless. And to top it off both had the body of a track and field athlete. Nonetheless they detected a small difference between them. Samantha's pubic area was bald while Andromeda had a small landing strip above her pussy.

Andromeda couldn't hold back her eagerness any longer and said, ʺ As you never have eaten a pussy out I suggest I should be the first to show you how much fun it can be. Lie down on your back and pull up your legs. Yes, that's fine.ʺ

She went to work. It was her first pussy since high school and a special one, too. Almost from the first moment Samantha detected that her female lover was even better than Todd, not much, but better. Maybe it was the way her tongue danced around her pussy and asshole light as a feather, probing through the folds of her pussy lips and touching her sprouting clit, or maybe it was the way her fingers carefully added pleasure, vaginally and anally, or it was just the fact it was Andromeda who was eating her out.

Of course, she had often heard about the woman's touch in lesbian relationships. The effect was eminent. Samantha ecstatically squirmed around that her lover had to be adamant to remain on her top spots. Not a square-millimeter of Samantha's erogenous zones was spared from Andromeda's eager administration. Not her g-spot, not her asshole and, not at all, her sensitive clitoris, already enlarged beyond its protective hood and throbbing with need.

Through the whole time when Andromeda's hands weren't busy with Samantha's private parts she made good use of them on her jutting breasts, pinching the hard nipples to even greater length; sending bolts of electricity through her whole body.

And then Samantha was surprised about herself because suddenly she turned vocal during her first real lesbian encounter. ʺOh fuck, Andromeda, you're driving me crazy! You're getting me so fucking hot! Put your tongue in me lover. Suck me! Fuck me with that long tongue. Make me cum and I'll give you all the cunt juice that you can manage!"

Andromeda was really surprised to find this young woman no less naughty and uninhibited then herself. What a wonderful project for the future. Samantha's enthusiasm gave her the additional kick to attack her inviting crinkled rosebud with a bit more force. Pulling her cheeks apart as far as she could, her tongue traced a path from the bottom of her pussy, licking over her perineum, all the way down to her ass, lingering on her asshole itself, getting it all wet, and gently probing at the entrance. Samantha had long since drawn her knees to her body leaving her private parts completely on show and moaned loudly as Andromeda reamed her ass faster and harder. Both women were lost to their passion now as Samantha enjoyed having her ass eaten by a woman for the first time and Andromeda wallowed in the nasty joy of licking out her lover's ass. The young woman enjoyed it immensely, proved by her leaking pussy; slimy juices running down to her own ass, coating Andromeda's slurping tongue.

Samantha was about to announce her cum, but her experienced pussy eater sensed the right moment prior to it and attacked all the right places at once. Almost passing out the girl squealed like a piglet caught under a fence. Her first orgasm created by a female lover was tremendous. Her whole lower body contracted spasmodically and her pussy poured out its female essence. It was a long and hard lesbian climax and Andromeda was eager to swallow everything what the overflowing pussy delectably provided.

ʺYou liked it? ʺ she asked the young woman, after she had recovered enough.

ʺMy God, you can ask useless questions? Is the pope a catholic? I liked it to the utmost, it was fantastic. Now I know why some women are pure lesbians. I want to return the favor and I hope I'm not too bad.ʺ

The kissed once more and then Andromeda arranged herself on the bed, with legs pulled back to her shoulders and stretched wide open.

The first time her tongue touched a soaking wet pussy Samantha was intrigued with the smell of it and the taste of its delightful juices. She acted instinctively, just copying the method of her predecessor. However, she invested a lot of her own imagination into this lewd act too. Todd had made her cum with his talented tongue and fingers over and over again.

Samantha was incredibly excited to caress all of Andromeda's pleasure spots with her tongue and fingers. As she attacked a female puckered rosebud for the first time she couldn't believe how excited she became. Pussy juice was amply provided to grease it, allowing her to enter it with two fingers.

In no time Andromeda responded with a wide range of uncontrolled body shakings. She writhed on the bed in sheer pleasure and yelled to her lover how good she was and how good it felt. She saw all the colors of the rainbow, bucked her hips and screamed out in divine ecstasy.

When Samantha thought her lover was ready, she delivered a broadside against her vagina and ass with busy fingers and her dancing tongue. She kept licking Andromeda's big exposed clit while rolling it between her clenched lips. At the same time one of her hands attacked her ass and the other was groping her breasts and pinching those long, hard nipples to white heat. Samantha had no mercy and buried all her fingers in her lover's yielding anus.

ʺI'm cuuummming, ʺ Andromeda hollered out loud and erupted like a volcano. Blistering lava flooded her body. She couldn't tell later whether it was one long climax or one explosion after another. She cried like a banshee for several minutes until her voice failed and only heavy breathing was noticeable.

For many minutes they just lay together arm in arm, breathing hard, until they returned to passionate kissing.

Then it was time to take the next step in their lesbian affair. Andromeda went to a cupboard and came back with something in her hand what was faintly reminiscent of a strap-on harness.

ʺSamantha, yes, this is a very special strap-on construction made by an ingenious saddler, who was a former client. You know I gave up my profession as a sex instructor recently. It's not easy to don this thing on so I need a helping hand. Look, here in front is the penetration dildo we know from a normal strap-on, exquisitely formed with a natural flesh like surface, large and hard enough to fuck. Now come the specialties. A little below there is a second large dildo accurately clamped in the opposite direction. It will go into my pussy. It's also a vibration device. Yes, and on this broad back belt there is the icing on the cake with a third dildo attached, also a vibration device. You must help me to put the back dildo in my ass and to tighten this belt as hard as I am comfortable with. The construction, made of strong leather material, was custom-tailored for me but you are almost as tall as I am and have almost the same figure. It will sit well on your body, too.ʺ

Andromeda adjusted the large harness and shoved the second dildo in her pussy with a regaled expression on her face. Then Samantha lubed the back dildo and put it into her friend's ass. It was an impressive device in length and thickness. It went in Andromeda's bottom with another long moan from her lips. It wasn't the first time she used this construction but it was some time ago. She liked it very much with those men who wanted to be fucked in the ass. Until this moment she never used it with a woman.

ʺBefore I fuck you I want you to turn on the vibration. Unfortunately with this lifeless dildo in front of me I can't feel your delectable pussy but the other dildos will make sure I have fun too. Now let's take action. I see your very wet cunt is waiting for me.ʺ

Samantha was eager to comply and turned the round switches on both vibrators to full force what made Andromeda's body shaking with excitement. Another long whimper escaped her lips.

After some moments of familiarization with the feeling in her pussy and ass, she told her lover, ʺLie down on your back, I want to kiss you while we fuck." Samantha wasted no time getting in a comfortable position, spreading her legs for her lover. Andromeda moved between them and caught some slimy pussy juice from the entrance of her target to lube the big dildo. Samantha was more than ready for her first strap-on fuck ever.

Her heart was pounding fast as Andromeda climbed on top of her and placed the fat head of the fake cock against her leaking pussy and began probing gently. Her excitement meant that there was no resistance as the entire length slid deep inside her. Both gasped out loud as the dildo hit bottom. Andromeda started slowly, fucking in and out with deep strokes as the young woman underneath her wrapped her artistic legs around her gorgeous ass.

Samantha's hands went to her lover's breasts and pulled her closer so she could suck her strained globes and rock-hard nipples as she was being fucked. In her blissful sensation she used her legs to urge her lover to go faster, deeper, wanting to be pounded, getting it hard! Andromeda understood immediately and started slamming into her lover's body for all she was worth, driving that big fucking cock in and out of her. They engaged in frenzy, French kissing until they had to break their lip-lock to get some air. Samantha flopped backwards and started humping her hips up at her fucker, striking back the same way as her burning pussy was treated.

Fortunately the fucking dildo never lost its sliminess because the penetrated pussy constantly produced supplies of natural lubricant. Their hips matched every thrust with force, knocking the breath out of each other. Andromeda tried to put some fingers in the girl's asshole, but couldn't reach. Instead ground her pubic bone against Samantha's clit, rotating with the fake cock in her pussy while the smooth velvet lining inside of the leather harness constantly rubbed over her own clit.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds