• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Sub and Her Phone

My Sub and Her Phone

Some Background: My pet and I dated for a year before we both revealed having respective Domination and submission desires. Her collar is a custom made bracelet crafted of mini interlocking handcuffs to signify the bond of Master and slave. We have already discussed that it will be retired when I give her an engagement ring, which would be her new collar, followed by wedding ring.

*

My pet and I lay in bed, enjoying a lazy, naked Saturday afternoon. Kissing on occasion, sometimes our hands on each other's bodies, sometimes just cuddling or spooning. These are the times when we are more like the romantic couple that we were when we began dating, than the Sir and his pet that we have become over the years. The collar I gave her, a necklace of mini interlocking handcuffs as chain links, still rests around her neck, but it is more formality than anything on days like this, as my words are more request than command. They are still followed, but I no longer need worry about disobedience.

We are relaxing comfortably, her on her back and me on my side with my hand running lazy circles around her stomach, talking about the week to come when her phone rings. She looks at it, and looks at me nervously before answering it. My head is close to hers, so I can hear the voice of her best friend in a panicked tone. She is talking about how she thinks her man is cheating on her, because he asked to bring another woman he knows to their bed. I chuckle, knowing that he wants my pet since he asked me already and lay back after encouraging her to make it quick. This is our time, and I am not pleased with the interruption.

I pick up my phone, and check a couple of things online, Twitter and Tumblr and the like. After about five minutes on the call, I type something on my screen, and show it to her.

"You will not allow her to discover what is happening"

Once she looks at me and sees the look in my eyes, she nods submissively, and is drawn back into the call by a panicked question, lying on her side. I began running my hands over her body, lightly rubbing first her sides, then her back. After about another five minutes, I move my hands up to cup her breasts, which are a perfect D cup. She leans back to give me better access, and I begin to knead them affectionately. Her breasts are lovely, just big enough to play with, without having too much to hold onto comfortably. After a few moments I take one in my hand, beginning by teasing and lightly pinching her nipple, while massaging the rest of the breast too.

After a couple of minutes, which are punctuated by incredibly entertaining, and entirely silent moans by my sub, I move my hand over to the other, and she lays on her back to facilitate. I spend a couple of minutes massaging that breast, pinching and teasing that nipple, while the look of joy on my pet's face is only tempered by her clear frustration in not being able to express her pleasure. Every so often I pinch her nipple less tenderly, and my pet jumps, only barely containing her mixture of a yelp of pain, and a moan in pleasure.

About fifteen minutes into the call, I move my mouth to my pet's neck, one of her most sensitive spots, and move her hair out of the way. As I begin to kiss and bite at her neck, my pet starts to breath heavier, and then uses her free hand to grab the sheet so roughly that I can tell it is about to rip. I care little for replaceable cloth, and therefore continue to attack her neck hungrily, continuing for several minutes, all while I keep massaging her breasts.

As the call reaches the twenty minute mark, the look on her face is one of utter aroused frustration as she is denied voice to her pleasure. When the attention on her neck is almost too much to bear, I moved my mouth from her neck, lowering it to one of her beautiful breasts, and begin hungrily sucking and nibbling her nipple. She lightly puts a hand on the back of my head, but it quickly returns to the sheet when she feels my hand move down to her bare, freshly waxed pussy, and begin to rub her clit. Her body squirms and twists on my hand, as her already wet pussy gets teased and the wordless torture of pleasure continues.

I look up at her, nipple still between my lips, as her eyes roll into the back of her head. She is reduced to short clips of expression on her phone call, merely 'uh huh' and 'oh no' are all she can manage without violating my command by breaking down and moaning, letting the pleasure come through thick in her voice. As I move my hand from her clit to her pussy lips, stroking up and down, she plants her feet firmly on our king size bed and begins moving her hips up and down to increase the pleasure and sensations coursing through her body from each place my fingers touch.

As the call reaches twenty-five minutes, I slide two fingers past her lips and enter her, almost having to force them into her because her pussy is so tight. She drops the phone from her hand at the spike of pleasure as my fingers spread her lips and explore deep within her. She scrambles to pick it up, and apologize as best she can, and with as few words as she can, as I slide my fingers slowly in and out. Normally I would slide them in and out faster, knowing that she loves when I force her tight pussy open. This time I do not want the wetness of her pussy, now reaching the size of a small puddle beneath her gorgeous ass, to cause her friend to hear the slapping or wet thumping of my hand on her pussy. The slow thrusts of my fingers, however, only heighten her pleasure and make it harder for her to keep control.

It only takes a couple of minutes before her body is showing signs of impending orgasm. She is letting off small shudders, her face is contorting in pleasure, and showing the agony of a silent orgasm, when she enjoys screaming her pleasure at every orgasm. I feel her pussy tense on my fingers, trying to squeeze the cock it thinks fills it, as the orgasm takes her. She actually tears the sheets in both spots she is holding, as she channels the pleasure that begs a voice as best she can. As her breath steadies, she hears her friend asking if she heard her, and she unsteadily release the sheet pieces and grab the phone, apologizing.

I keep sliding in and out, until the thirty minute mark, and then pull them out. They are covered in her cum, which I offer to her and she quietly licks clean with a smile and a mouthed 'Thank you, Sir'. Her thanks is brief though, as I pull her hips towards me, and begin to rub the head of my cock up and down her soaked pussy lips. Her eyes roll back in her head, and her hips begin to move with my cock, as she reaches down to spread her lips for me, begging to feel me in her.

I raise an eyebrow, and she mouths "Please, Sir, fuck me hard, Sir?"

I respond immediately and strongly by thrusting my cock hard into her, fighting the tightness of her pussy, which is still very tight even after the deep fingering I gave her. After a couple of thrusts my cock is slick enough to slide deep as I can go into her. I begin pulling slowly out of her, before sliding hard and deep back in. My pet uses her free hand to rub her clit, as I continue building up a steady pace of thrusting in hard, pulling up just short of full penetration so my body doesn't slap against hers. I smile down, meeting her eyes, happy that she is rubbing her clit because I know she cannot cum without it. My pet smiles back at me with eyes on fire with pleasure and lust, as she rubs her clit to keep pace with me, and she builds quickly to another orgasm.

Her back arches as I keep thrusting in, and I worry for the briefest moment that she might break her phone as the muscles of her hand involuntarily tighten on the phone over and over, flexing as her next orgasm crashes into her. She once again forces her voice into unwanted silence as waves of pleasure make it hard for her to focus, her body twitching from the pleasure as I continue thrusting into her. She looks at me, love and hate mixing as she wishes she could scream but knows she will regret it if she does.

As her body relaxes, I begin to pick up my pace, sliding two thirds of my cock in and out of her faster, I hear her friend say she has to go, and my pet eagerly says goodbye in clipped tones. My pet puts the phone down, almost dropping it to the floor, and lets out an exasperated "FUUUUUCK YES!" as I stop holding back and slam my body into hers. Loud slapping echoes off the walls, as our bodies come together in passion finally let loose, and she begins muttering.

"Yes Sir, fuck me Sir, please fuck me harder Sir, you are such a good Master, fuck your slave, your slut, who took time away from her Master, punish my pussy" she screams, rambling on as I assault her tight pussy. She can feel my cock begin to grow inside her as I thrust in over and over, building to my own orgasm as her head rolls from side to side, knowing her own is not far behind. I smile down at her, and adjust my angle, which makes her open her eyes wide. She knows what this angle does. This is the angle I used to give her the first orgasm she ever had. This is the angle that opened up her world.

She throws her head back, as I move my cock in short, deep thrusts, stroking over a specific part of her pussy, which causes her to quickly catch up, and just as she is almost there, I let go. I shoot my cum right at that spot, which makes her let out an orgasmic, pleasure filled scream, her body shaking with wave after wave of mind blowing sensations. Her pussy tightens and contracts around my cock, almost like she is milking it for as much cum as it can give, and forces me to slow as the tightening makes it hard to continue. Once we are both spent, I fall to the bed, lying beside her, and we lay there quietly.

After a moment or two, we both hear a very faint "Hello? HELLO?" and my pet turns a bright shade of red. She leans over and pick up her phone, puts it to her ear, and faintly says "Hello?" in a hoarse voice, which she often has after having such a powerful and loud orgasm.

"You... You just... You sounded incredible! You are into BDSM? Why did you never tell me? I love being a sub! Did you and he ever..." her friend says, going on about all the stuff she has done, or wanted to do.

I kiss my pet on the cheek, rub her collar like I often do, and climb out of bed to clean myself up, and make us some coffee to start our day, now that it is early afternoon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Sub and Her Phone

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds